Demi Lovato Hanna Beth PARTY Dresses

demihannah

Via Hanna Beth: + Marco sent these amazing sketches of our amazing dresses for our joint birthday this week, and I love them. they are totally glam and fun. you can see more detail in the photos of my fitting from yesterday.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Lol those dresses.

• WYLMITE?

Youtube contains pretty helpful Math videos..LOL ^_^

• EvaSnow

Yay I love Blind Items! I didn’t hear this one though. I’m not surprised tbh.

• Demiandmileylove

That article on AD seems like bullshit like serious why would she do that again .. she just got out of Rehab !

What are blind items ?!

• WYLMITE?
  • WYLMITE?

A blind item is a news story, usually gossip, in which the details of the matter are reported while the identities of the people involved are not revealed.

WYLMITE? said:

Thank you .. i don’t believe Demi would do something like that !

• PrettyYoungThing

Well, so much for sober is sexy

• SuckMyAnonDick

Aug 17, 2011 @ 08:44 am
    Demiandmileylove said:

—————-

Might be bullshit still interesting that all these rumors appear again ever since Hanna is friends with Demi.

PrettyYoungThing said:

Well, so much for sober is sexy…

Wait you believe that stuff ?

• WYLMITE?

Aug 17, 2011 @ 08:49 am
    Demiandmileylove said:

WYLMITE? said:

Thank you .. i don’t believe Demi would do something like that !
    Hollywood is messed up. NBD

• SuckMyAnonDick

Well, so much for sober is sexy…

She was also spotted chain smoking at Teddy’s like two weeks ago. Don’t know how true it is.

• Demiandmileylove

I know but isn’t hanna you know sober ? i know Demi isn’t good at choosing friends i HATE Hanna ..

• EvaSnow

PrettyYoungThing said:

Well, so much for sober is sexy…
    _____________________
    I never believed it. She was everything but sober before she went to the treatment centre so I already thought it was really fake that she got that tattoo/shirt. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is using drugs and drinking alcohol.

I’m not saying that she’s addicted to drugs/alcohol because I don’t believe so. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she used it every now and then.

Hollywood is messed up. NBD

What does NDB mean ?!

Who Demi or Hanna ?

• Demiandmileylove

I don’t believe anything till the pics are there or she says it herself and if it is true i will be disepointed in her … drinking alcehol isn’t bad if she drinks like 2 ..

• SuckMyAnonDick

———————–

I really doubt that the only coke Hanna does is diet and I really doubt that Hanna doesn’t drink same goes for Demi.

• WYLMITE?

Aug 17, 2011 @ 08:52 am
    Demiandmileylove said:

Hollywood is messed up. NBD

What does NDB mean ?!
    It’s NBD = No Big Deal.
    LOL You’re Welcome :P

• PrettyYoungThing

Demiandmileylove said:
    PrettyYoungThing said:

Well, so much for sober is sexy…

Wait you believe that stuff ?

Who knows, honestly. I’ll always be rooting for Demi, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this is true.

• SuckMyAnonDick

Who Demi or Hanna ?

Demi

• Demiandmileylove

Me too .. but i don’t think Demi does that she got to rehab for that .. so if she does i will be dissepointed then she really got the fame to her head !

• Demiandmileylove

I don’t believe it .. need to wait for proof XD i’m a person that wants proof before somebody says crap !

• SuckMyAnonDick

—————-

I hope so.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Lily and Taylor didn’t break up. This story is BS. Lily is in Montreal filming Snow White right now. That’s why there are not hanging out anymore. They didn’t break up.
    ~~

REALLY? :O

• whiplash

i like hanna’s more

• SuckMyAnonDick

The only good thing about Demi hanging out with Hanna is that we’ll get more gossip about Demi. Good for us, bad for Demi.

• SuckMyAnonDick

Taylor is not dating Taylor. lol

• EvaSnow

Disco.Is.Dead said:

~~

REALLY? :O
    _______________
    Yeah she’s there for a while now. I don’t know how long she’s going to be there.

• AmandaXoX

Sexyyyyyy<3

• whiplash

who is hanna.. i mean, what does she do.

~`

Ohh… Okay, thank you (:

• EvaSnow

SuckMyAnonDick said:

___________________
    Exactly! It’s good to read “bad things” about Demi. I was tired of all the people who treat her like some goddess. It’s really annoying. I love gossip like this. xD

EvaSnow said:
    SuckMyAnonDick said:

___________________
    **********
    can we change the subject

• PuureVanity

i think that rumour is soooo fake! it sounds like something somebody made up just to bring demi down b/c shes doing so well….ehhh *Shrugs*

• DreamBig

demi is going to look so hot

• DreamBig

I get that the sketch on the right is for demi but couldn’t the guy draw demi’s right hair color

• LoveSemi

I never thought she was a saint before the relapse, but this article smells like bullshit to me just like all the teens blind item!

and i loved demi dress! hanna not so much

• LoveSemi

i bet Anna wrote that blind item hahaha

• LoveSemi

xotrinireinaxo said:

i am really disturbed by the comments here lol! Demi knows that she is in the public eye even more these days because of the what she has been through. I highly doubt that her friends including Hannah will even allow Demi to even touch drugs. People are watching every move that Demi makes these days. I highly doubt she would do anything like this to jeopardize her relationship with her family, friends and she wouldn’t want to disappoint her fans. All I am saying is that that article up there is probably some stupid thing some fan or non fan made up about someone and it wasn’t even on the first ten pages of the google search engine lol! guys just stop lol!

THIS!

• xotrinireinaxo

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

i hope these rumors aren’t true-_- demi is my role model

• SelenqqaxD

selenqqaxd.gliteruje.pl

• Peekaboo

Do you guys hate Demi this much?
    *starts crying*
    sorry i’m a wuss

• EvaSnow

Peekaboo said:

i dont believe
    _____________________

• EvaSnow

xotrinireinaxo said:

____________________
    I don’t have the feeling that Hanna really cares about Demi like that. She comes off as a famewhore tbh. She always mentions that she’s Demi’s friend and she’s always following her. People buy her stuff because Demi made her relevant.

• StreetlightManifesto

• Hibz.

Peekaboo said:

Do you guys hate Demi this much?
    *starts crying*
    sorry i’m a wuss

yeah, you kinda are.

no but seriously, I dont hate Demi at all.
    if anything, I should be a fan.. but theres something that just doesnt click with me about her. idk. cause I think she’s pretty and is a really good singer, but her personality just irks me sometimes. and her twitter is annoying, and she kinda always seems to want people to feel sorry for her.
    i’d like her a lot more if she just.. became a little more confident, I guess. loses the need for people to pity her.

• -Jenii

“While we were hoping that tattoo craze was waning, this young performer didn’t get the memo. She just got matching tattoos with her coke dealer. Yikes! Does this mean that the whole rehab thing didn’t take? Exactly. In fact, she’s doing more drugs than ever. It’s so bad that producers are passing on giving her any more long-term work. Why isn’t her management team doing more? Perhaps it is because there’s a conflict of interest there. We’re waiting for word from her agent about the chances of her going back into rehab.”

-Blind Gossip

Demi???

• Irday

ou bitches.

• memi trumps sel

Hey people

IA

-Blind Gossip

Demi???

Yes this is about Demi but i don’t believe this just a slight bit XD

• PuureVanity

This former Tweener has been talking the talk about being reh*bbed, but is nowhere close to walking the walk. Either that or c*ke is part of the plan. When someone asked the Tweener about it, the reply was that its just when they are out. It is not like they are sitting in their room doing it all day. That is not what the Tweener’s friends say.

This is another post on that website, im guessing it goes with the other post but i’m not sure

I don’t understand that whole article what you just said XD

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I wouldn’t be surprised if those BI were facts. Demi didn’t spend that much time in rehab and those habits don’t go away that quickly. If I were Demi I would learn from my past mistakes tho.

• nobody_cares

has demi taken drugs in the past?
    just asking

• nobody_cares

maybe demi has drink alcohol before, but drugs?

• Demiandmileylove

And then there is this other thing if she does drugs ? wouldn’t that you know damage her voice and to be honest she sounded amazing at the do something awards to me .. so i don’t believe it 1|

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

has demi taken drugs in the past?
    just asking
    _
    Yupp. She even admitted it.

• nobody_cares

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    has demi taken drugs in the past?
    just asking
    _
    Yupp. She even admitted it.
    what? when?

ADarkLandIsSome… said:

She was in rehab for cutting and anorexia not for drugs and alcohol probelms .. but i don’t think she would do that ! it’s just me XD

• Demiandmileylove

Yupp. She even admitted it.
    what? when?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzufpUiqzvw ] somewhere in this intervieuw !

• Untouchable

that piece of gossip is soooooo fake.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

has demi taken drugs in the past?
    just asking
    _
    Yupp. She even admitted it.
    what? when?
    _
    On drugs and alcohol: “I’d be lying if I said I never touched anything. Fortunately it never got to a place where I had to be in treatment for it.”

• PuureVanity

I don’t understand that whole article what you just said XD
    lol what ??????

• Demiandmileylove

Like i said alcohol isn’t that bad if she drinks it .. like not to much one time getting drunk isn’t bad either it’s a teen that is famous so she can’t drink ? but drugs ? i don’t think she does that .. and i don’t want her too

• nobody_cares

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    has demi taken drugs in the past?
    just asking
    _
    Yupp. She even admitted it.
    what? when?
    _
    maybe she was referring only to alcohol, i hope so

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

_
    You never know. I didn’t say she’s addicted to drugs and alcohol, but she did use it.

• EvaSnow

I’m not saying that these BI are true. I just wouldn’t be surprised IF they were true…

• nobody_cares

Demiandmileylove said:
    Yupp. She even admitted it.
    what? when?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzufpUiqzvw ] somewhere in this intervieuw !
    are u sure?
    i watched the interview before and she mentions cutting, bullying, anorexia,etc, but she never mentions drugs or alcohol?

• Demiandmileylove

I know and i know that too but if she used drugs again i would be disepointed in her and kind of mad because she is talking about helping kids and everything

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

_
    Alcohol isn’t bad, but I think she atleast tried drugs.

are u sure?
    i watched the interview before and she mentions cutting, bullying, anorexia, but she never mentions drugs or alcohol?

Yes i am watching it now again and well the intervieuwer asked if the rumors where true about Demi doing drugs and drinking she said ” I would lie if i said i didn’t” i am trying to find the minute XD

• Demiandmileylove

Alcohol isn’t bad, but I think she atleast tried drugs.

She has tried drugs .. i know that but not now like after rehab i don’t think she does that !

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

_
    IA. She doing great so far. A lot of people are finally noticing her for her talent. She should stay focused on her work etc.

• nobody_cares

Demiandmileylove said:
    are u sure?

———————-
    maybe she was referring only to alcohol or ?

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I hope for her.

maybe she was referring only to alcohol

Maybe we never know XD

• Demiandmileylove

That’s why i don’t think she is doing it :) .. isn’t drugs demaging you’r voice and to me she sounded amazing on do something awards !

• pretzellover2.0

Drugs can easily take over your life, and make you wanna do some crazy shit. I’m think that’s why she punched That Alex Welch chick.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

_
    I don’t know if it damages your voice, but you’ll definitely get extremely exhausted because of drugs. Your mind/body won’t fonction that great. I’m not certain tbqh.

• EvaSnow

pretzellover2.0 said:

________________
    She was using drugs before she went to rehab. I’m not saying that she was addicted to it, but there are enough stories that proof that she used drugs before.

• nobody_cares

Demiandmileylove said:
    maybe she was referring only to alcohol

Maybe we never know XD
    —————–
    well, i hope that the roumors are fake, and demi recover well

• pretzellover2.0

________________
    Yeah, I mean she did do some stuff in 2010 that could prove she did drugs, plus the headlines saying she did them.

• bolka2

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber record album together!
    See!

• bolka2

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber record album together!
    See!

• Hellothere

And we care why?

• Monster27

I’m just gonna throw this out there… I thought the one on the left was for Demi, but I’m glad she is wearing brighter clothes. :)

• WakaWakaEhEh

So, pottermore is being a whore.

• WakaWakaEhEh

..and this is dead. bai.

• hotbody

Is everyone here?

• peacelovehearts

Isn’t Hannah Beth the crackwhore?
    Yep, I’d like an invitation please.

peacelovehearts said:

Isn’t Hannah Beth the crackwhore?
    Yep, I’d like an invitation please.

-nods- she is .. i want to be on Demi’s party XD not on Hanna’s !

• Demiandmileylove

I WANT TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON POTTERMORE BUT I FREAKING CAN’T !

….

• bleach

WakaWakaEhEh said:
    So, pottermore is being a whore.

pottermore is being an HUGE whore.

It’s dead then i can sing -coughs a few times – LOSER LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• SpanishLullaby

Tra la la la la.

• Entertainmentlove

hey!!!!

• Entertainmentlove

oh shit dead

Hey EL !

• Entertainmentlove

Demiandmileylove said:

Hey EL !
    ———————
    sup !! what happend?

sup !! what happend?

I’m good , you ? fake rumors about Demi using drugs XD if you read the article you’r like WTF who made that shit up !

• JelenaRocks

They Are Cute!!!

• jt

demi’s dress would look great on her :D

• jt

….is it dead…..??? :(

• jt

yup. D;

• realistgangsta

demi is dumb

• pretzellover2.0

This is exactly what I do when I meet a cute boy.

• Demiandmileylove

pipes, and illegal drugs dries out your throat and causes inflammation ” it does damage you’r voice XD .. so i don’t think she does but she surealy did it in the past .. all lovatics can deny it whenever they want but she did XD

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

This is exactly what I do when I meet a cute boy.

__
    Rofl. Happens all the time.

• xxsmilerzxx

DAMN PEOPLE. These are just sketches.
    CALM DA FUCK DOWN.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Oh, gotcha.

• Demiandmileylove

LOL I am fighting with this ‘lovatic’ ( I’m one myself xD a good one ! ) because i said on Demi’s skyscraper video ‘I love her to death but i don’t like her friend Hanna’ and some more stuff i can’t even remember and this one chick messaged me and like atacked me ‘ How can you love Demi but not her friends ‘ now she is calling me a fat bitch that is ugly 0_0 she never saw me before in he rwhole life .. i just messaged her that her idol/rolemodel got bullied a lot and she is now doing the same XD waiting for her answer !

• Demiandmileylove

Does anybody has the Samsung Galaxy gio ? i want to buy that phone but you know i don’t know if it is any good ?

• pretzellover2.0

Aug 17, 2011 @ 11:04 am
    xxsmilerzxx said:
    DAMN PEOPLE. These are just sketches.
    CALM DA FUCK DOWN.

• PuureVanity
  • oxoemmaoxo

Demi obviously does some sort of shit. I think weed.

• EvaSnow

Demiandmileylove said:

____________
    You go girl! I still don’t get why some Lovatics call other people fat or use other bad names. They should learn from Demi’s experiences.

Whos that guy??
    ********
    IT’S KINGSLEY BITH
    sorry that’s his you tube name
    His name is Kingsley

• pretzellover2.0

Holy shit, Kingsley just messaged me on Facebook.

• Ranii

k

• Peekaboo

Holy shit, Kingsley just messaged me on Facebook.
    *****
    well Facebook almost ruined his day once

• Demiandmileylove

Haha thanks .. i won’t deny some lovatics are crazy as shit XD .. she just send me this ‘ This isn’t bullying this is defending my idol and her friends because if you don’t like Demi’s friends you don’t like Demi ‘ i giggled at that comment .. i send back ‘ LOL What wait there you call people fat and ugly and say it isn’t bullying my appearance and body have nothing to do with Demi and her friends at all so this is bullying’

• SpanishLullaby

Ranii! Haven’t seen you in so long!!

oxoemmaoxo said:

Demi obviously does some sort of shit. I think weed.

Nope she doesn’t .. why would you say that .. ?

• Untouchable
  • PuureVanity

Whos that guy??
    ********
    IT’S KINGSLEY BITH
    sorry that’s his you tube name
    His name is Kingsley
    Ohhh okay lol thanks

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Sucks. I wish demi could calm down and hang with nicer people, but…whatever.

I’ve never listened to so many European radio stations jbfsava

• oxoemmaoxo

Demi obviously does some sort of shit. I think weed.

Nope she doesn’t .. why would you say that .. ?

Ok, maybe not weed. But she does some sort of shit. Her friend is sketchy.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Sucks. I wish demi could calm down and hang with nicer people, but…whatever

Like Miley =) i hate the people she hangs out now exept Tifanny and Kim K ( I don’t care what people think about her i love her )

• Demiandmileylove

Ok, maybe not weed. But she does some sort of shit. Her friend is sketchy.

Sketchy ? sorry don’t know what that means XD .. naahh i don’t think she does she knows if she does that she will lose fans :)

• oxoemmaoxo

I’ve never listened to so many European radio stations jbfsava

Whoever did that horrible high noise obviously had a bad day. I think it was Niall.

• Demiandmileylove

Demi will be on her birthday on Kim’s wedding :O didn’t know that .. i wouldn’t like to be on my birthday at somebody else’s wedding !

• SpanishLullaby

Oh she left D:

~~

I ALMOST DIED OF LAUGHTER
    I think it was the radio guy, tbh. Or someone else in the studio. That note was not coming from the same side of the room from the boys… lmao.

…Dead…

Demiandmileylove said:
    ****
    it’s good i hate birthday parties some people only go there to tell you how much of a bitch you are

• oxoemmaoxo

Ok, maybe not weed. But she does some sort of shit. Her friend is sketchy.

As in bad influence. I love her and hope she gets rid of her famewhore friends.

• Grammar Nazi.

Go to google maps and search
    47.110579,9.227568
    Click more, then click street view. Click to the left and see aliens watching us.

• Demiandmileylove

As in bad influence. I love her and hope she gets rid of her famewhore friends.

I bet when she goes on tour ( AND SHE NEEDS TO COME TO HOLLAND ! ) that she will lose all contact with her famewhore friends !

• SpanishLullaby

Ok, maybe not weed. But she does some sort of shit. Her friend is sketchy.

Nah, I don’t think so. I have friends that do stuff, some worse than others and I don’t smoke or drink.

• oxoemmaoxo

~~

I ALMOST DIED OF LAUGHTER

They’re probably doing it for laughs.

Go to google maps and search
    47.110579,9.227568
    ~~

Took me a long ass time.
    I thought it was in the forest.
    Fucking weird, though.

• Disco.Is.Dead

They’re probably doing it for laughs.
    ~~

They sure did it well. It got me.

• pretzellover2.0

I’m so tired D:

Go to google maps and search
    47.110579,9.227568
    **********
    oh dear :/

• Grammar Nazi.

Aww yea picking up the second hunger games book.

• SpanishLullaby

Where do I click?
    For the map thing? Lol.

• Grammar Nazi.

Where do I click?
    For the map thing? Lol.
    ~

Just like, look up into the sky on the left

• Grammar Nazi.
  • Disco.Is.Dead

Louis loudest and messiest. Rofl. Oh my.
    And, can these fucking radio interviewers stop asking who gets the most attention? It’s Harry. We get it.

the map
    all i just see is a bush

• Grammar Nazi.
  • SpanishLullaby

Just like, look up into the sky on the left
    Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    ~~

I know right ;p

I just saw the map
    creepy

• Grammar Nazi.

I find Nathan Kress unattractive.

• oceanUP.

Those blind items are NOT true lol…

I actually just found out recently that Hanna Beth (and her mom) attends AA regularly. Although AA does not specifically mean that she’s kicking drugs as well, but it is pretty implicit that she is cleaning up her act. I know for a fact Demi has NOT been doing such activity.

• dilemma

well,demi’s dress is nice
    and about the blind items
    I believe them cause maybe I hate her LOL

OMG THOSE THINGS IN THE SKY
    gasp
    well i thought it was an angel

• Grammar Nazi.
  • Disco.Is.Dead

I find Nathan Kress unattractive.
    ~

Very…

• Demiandmileylove

Those blind items are NOT true lol…

How come that in some of you’r comments you have the Miley icon and in others you have the Demi icon ?

• Grammar Nazi.
  • SpanishLullaby

I want the text to image addon. Ugh.

• SpanishLullaby

I find Nathan Kress unattractive.

I think he is adorable!

• pretzellover2.0

Aug 17, 2011 @ 11:40 am
    oceanUP. said:
    Those blind items are NOT true lol…

I’m in AA. What are you trying to say? -.-

• Disco.Is.Dead

All of these radio stations are asking the same questions and all playing Summer of ’69.
    Tsk tsk.
    But, I don’t get this interveiw.. It keeps ending and restarting…

• Disco.Is.Dead

This interviewer lady needs to tell the boys that they have viewers from Canada, not the viewers. -facepalm-

• Peekaboo

*just staring at that sky in google map*

Lalalalalalala

• Grammar Nazi.

Heading to the library. Bye.

It’s o so deeaaad..

Byee Gn

• SpanishLullaby

Bye GN!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

heheheheheheheheheh

bye goodnight

Nothaain to do.
    I hate when I have soccer early.
    I can’t do anything all day D:

• Demiandmileylove

Wait is everybody leaving me ?!

• Demiandmileylove

DdLovato : Doing the coolest photoshoot i ever have done’ Me : Maybe a bikini photoshoot ? -smirks- me likely !

• Demiandmileylove

I’m so owning this post !

• sahina91

nice

• SuckMyAnonDick

Demi should really reconsider her friends because this is 2010 all over again. With rumors about her appearing again.

• SuckMyAnonDick

There are at least two blind items clearly meant to be about Demi out there true or not it is quite odd that they appear all of a sudden and rumors about her ever since Demi is friends with Beth.

• WYLMITE?

Umm.

• PrettyYoungThing

SuckMyAnonDick said:

Just curious – what blind items are you referring to?

• SuckMyAnonDick

Just curious – what blind items are you referring to?

• Miley RiRi

still don’t like hanna beth

• Demiandmileylove

Wait is she doing drugs again ?! no way !

• PrettyYoungThing

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    Just curious – what blind items are you referring to?

Wow. I really, really hope that isn’t true. :[

I hope so.

Me too or else she must have a good explanation for it .. witch i doubt ..

• EvaSnow

SuckMyAnonDick said:

———————–

________
    Wasn’t there a twitpic with that Lauren girl where she and her friends were drinking shots? I think Hanna and Demi were also at that party. I’m not completely sure though. This still doesn’t have to mean anything, because maybe they weren’t drinking, but their friends were at least drinking alcohol.

Because I don’t believe Demi & Friends are sober either. There are plenty of pictures where they look like they’re drunk. xD

• Demiandmileylove

Getting drunk isn’t that bad just because there famous means they can’t drink alcahol .. i don’t know how it is in L.A and everywhere else but here in Holland you can drink when you’r 16 .. i don’t care if she drinks but i do care if she is drinking like a addicted somebody or using drugs !

• SuckMyAnonDick

Wich Lauren? Lauren the one from treatment or Hanna’s friend? I haven’t seen the pic.

Yeah I just really doubt that Demi and Hanna and friends don’t drink at all when they go out to places like Teddy’s and Beacher’s Madhouse.

uhhhh

• Demiandmileylove

I think it’s sad there are so many rumors about Demi .. i don’t believe she is doing drugs i just don’t .. but she can drink shee is almost 19 she is a adult so a few glasses won’t hurt !

• Demiandmileylove

By the way i hate those paintings expecialy’s Hanna’s but Demi’s looks okay .. need to wait till they keep there party :/ hope Demi doesn’t do something she will regret !

Need to eat bye bye !

• EvaSnow

Demiandmileylove said:

___________________
    I’m also from the Netherlands so I know what you mean. But Demi has a Sober Is Sexy tattoo and supports the brand/foundation while she’s drinking alcohol. So that doesn’t make any sense.

• Hibz.

they dont seem that great to me.. maybe i need to see the real thing.