Demi Lovato, ‘@Joe Jonas, Yay We Won!’

jjjkk_0_0
demipartu-1

Some people were nervous that they weren’t friends anymore..

+ NEW DEMI PARTY PIX YAY!

DAVID!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDD

Lol just kidding we don’t know each other

DAVID

ROSIE

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Grammar Nazi. said:

and i look like nick jonas<3

DAVID!
    JENNAH

Lol just kidding we don’t know each other

Hi I’m David. Nice to meet you.

• lovelife

well well well

• PuureVanity

What did Demi win???
    ——————-
    Charity song(Make A Wave) and TV star(Sonny with a Chance)

-____-

You’re right, Rose. Those totally sucked, I like Dosalinda.

• emilysulkin

….what did her and joe win?

• realistgangsta

calm down people this is not that big of a deal dam jelena stans

• realistgangsta

i mean jemi stans

• realistgangsta

what did her and joe win?
    a do something award

• shanghai123

Woh calm down people. If you are such big Demi fans WHY would you want her to have anything at all to do with Joe again. He treated her really badly and she needs to find someone who treats her well. In the end he was not even a good friend!!

• Dash

AGREED!!!

• weirdo

aww cute <3

• JoeHoe15

As a loyal JEMI fan, I hope that it could be the start of something new. :)

• Anonymousness

I think the dress is amazing <33 awwww Joe and Demi being friends again .. maybe they talked or something ? Jemi fans will go crazy !

____

eh. I’m a jemi fan but i’m not seeing anything special about this lol.

• AnywaysGossiping616

Wow, this is greatt!!! It good to see that they are still friends. Love this news!!!

• UlitmateAnon

__________________
    Yep because you were in the relationship and you know what happened? Smh stfu. I hate when stans think they know everything and know shit! You dont know their current friendship status but i have a feeling if he was such a horrible friend she would not of tweeted him.Anyways congrats demi and joe. Make a wave is a great song./big>

• shanghai123

Yeh with both artists having albums coming out in September and October I guess there will be a lot of PR to keep them both in the news and to get people talking. We wont know what is real and what is planned – guess that’s Hollywood for you!!

• Anonymousness

I am SO With you on this one. I miss their friendship so much & him using her nick name was the most adorable thing. I was so excited, but at the same time I wanted to slap Joe for ever letting her get away. Look at the pic of her from her party tonight, just, how do you let go of something like that? How do you let that friendship end? I just think Jemi were the cutest thing, so it was so bitter sweet. I hope they become closer again, tbh.
    I know! He is stupid for that. I guess she was having some of her problems when they were dating and he couldn’t handle it but he should have at least stayed her friend and supported her during treatment…. They were possibly the CUTEST best friends I have ever seen. I need more Jemi videos!

______

i agree with all of the above :P I’ve always wanted a best guy friend like joe was to demi ahaha it was so nice to see them :P

• Dash

Ok, I know that girl’s weight fluctuates throughout the month, but it still seems like her weight is ballooning. She looks way smaller here than she did at the Do Something Awards just a few weeks ago. I really hope she is being healthy. And honey, stop with the makeup. You are beautiful and you look a lot better with nothing!

• Anonymousness

yeah, definitely…..maybe her body/weight is yo-yo ing. or maybe she was just pmsing at the DS awards lol I know I gain like a whole pound when i am -__-

• SunshineAllTheTime

I missed their friendship too since all the problems happened but hope they can get along again. (:

• FOREVER-ALWAYS

JEMI! love their friendship.
    i miss them being friends

• Still Anonymous

So here I am about to fall asleep at 12:00 am and my phone buzzes so I look at who texted me and it said twitter and I open it and it says “ddlovato: @joejonas Yayy! We won :)”…. I JUMPED out of my bed and grabbed my computer to make sure it was real and by the time I log on I see “joejonas: Wow! @ddlovato Congrats dem! Super awesome!!”…. DEM. DEM! HE CALLED HER DEM. By this time I’m almost dead. Now it’s 1 hour later and I’m still too pumped to fall asleep! Haha! Trust me, I never teenie out about this stuff but I’ve missed their adorable friendship!

• MileyIsBestest

What did Demi win???

• BeautifulLove

Jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemi jemijemi jemi jemi JEMIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

Who agrees? :D

• KBurk

Anonymousness said:
    ——————————————————————————————
    Actually the DS Awards were on Sunday 8/14 not a few weeks ago. As for her weight doesn’t really matter different material either makes you look like you gained weight or lost weight. I like her makeup, never bothered me and I love the glitter.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

yay!!!! so glad they won;) i missed that part cause i stepped outta the room for bout 10 minutes but i’m proud so of them both<3 i loved their friendsip and miss it. just like i miss demi and selenas. i wish that all the friendships would go back to the way they were. inna way i wish demi and joe never would’ve dated cause after they split they like stopped being best friends and that wasn’t cool. i was all for jemi when they were friends but after they split i was like “woah wait a sec…what happened!?!

• trory

Joe and Demi were the best of friends for years. As people get older things change. It just makes me happy to see that it’s possible for them to be friends again. In my opinion they’re good together.

• Smooth

I bet all the Jemi fans are spazzing.

DAVID

• ljs1202

This was so PLANNED & STAGED! They already knew they’d won days ago. Then he performs “I’m Sorry” for the first time. His father is still one of her managers. It’s all part of the PR machine-these kids still don’t make a move unless it’s to sell their product-remember they BOTH have albums coming out-now they can use each other.

• Fannie Mae

She looks a-maz-ing in those pics! Totes jelly!!

• Smooth

A daughter shouldn’t have to witniss her father doing this ._.
    Go play with some barbies.

oic

• -inhalelove

Go play with some barbies.

I did that last Late Night OU.
    Never again.

uhhhh i dont have a collection of gifs, sorry :0

Aha, it’s okay :3 Are you on your wii?

-inhalelove said:

I did that last Late Night OU.
    Never again.

Lol!

• -inhalelove

I wanna sit with the big kids this time, man :c I’m tired of being forever alone in the corner with Ken and Barbie.

• mileykicksass

Dd changes her tumblr theme every other day :s

• Grammar Nazi.

Let’s save the rest for when we meet.

• anons

Aha, it’s okay :3 Are you on your wii?

nope. i stole my moms laptop, lol.

GN is probably fapping

• Smooth

Let’s save the rest for when we meet.
    It’s gonna be a sexy day.

Grammar Nazi. said:

Let’s save the rest for when we meet.

Darn it.

RR or Dosie?

• anons

Let’s save the rest for when we meet.

cockblock

GN is probably fapping

Most likely, definitely.

GN is probably fapping
    Shut up I’m trying to keep it secret.

• Smooth

If I masturbated in this position my laptop would probably burn my penis.

RR or Dosie?

-____-

• -inhalelove

nope. i stole my moms laptop, lol.

Op, nice, babe. Can you be on tumblr? :3

DDkicksass..

Op, nice, babe. Can you be on tumblr? :3

yeah i can (:

• -inhalelove

WHAT IS THIS KISSING MY DAUGHTER IS DOING? GO JOIN ROSIE IN YOUR ROOMS.

No tho.

Op, ~father’s~ gonna be pissed, but I ain’t even mad, hehe :3

uhhhh i dont have a collection of gifs, sorry :0

• -inhalelove

A daughter shouldn’t have to witniss her father doing this ._.

JENNAH

Hey :3

hi david, it’s dead.

• xGottaLoveOU?

ONE WORD.
    AWWWKWARRRDDDD!
    LMBO!!! xD

hi david, it’s dead.
    I couldn’t tell with all these comments.

Smooth said:
    DAVID

ROSIE

Dat ass doe

• SpanishLullaby

Lovelife, whats your namee? :D

Hi david

I never announced late night OU this time. *nose wrinkle*

Smooth said:

Hi I’m David. Nice to meet you.

Oh, your names David?
    Nice to meet you as well!

Hi david
    Hey.

I never announced late night OU this time. *nose wrinkle*

late night ou should only happen once in a while. everyday gets old fast.

• lovelife

SpanishLullaby said:

Lovelife, whats your namee? :D
    _____

Natalie (: and your Vero right?

Um..

Happy Late Night OU?
    *throws confetti*

Oh, your names David?
    Nice to meet you as well!
    My name is actually Zeus. How’s your night?

el oh el

Um..

Happy Late Night OU?
    *throws confetti*
    *roundhouse kick to the vagina* No.

• memi trumps sel

i’m glad to see they seem to be cool with each other

• SpanishLullaby

Natalie (: and your Vero right?

Or Ally.. Lol longgggggg story.. Not really,y but I don’t have much time. I’ll explain tomorrow!

Happy Late Night OU?
    *throws confetti*

*blows the confetti away*
    not this time

i’m glad to see they seem to be cool with each other

You’re real cool, ya know? n_n

David and Husky= Dusky.

• Disco.Is.Dead

motherfuckers I can’t sleep
    So much excitement.
    Did you figure it out yet?

*blows the confetti away*
    not this time

But.. but.. there’s never a wrong time for confetti :c

• anons

Did you figure it out yet?

nope

Hey Jackie

• lovelife

SpanishLullaby said:

Natalie (: and your Vero right?

____

• emily14

hi

• lovelife

Disco.Is.Dead said:

motherfuckers I can’t sleep
    So much excitement.
    Did you figure it out yet?
    _____

we stil think its mileyisbestest and i think im being framed. haha

• memi trumps sel

You’re real cool, ya know? n_n

thanks! you too!

David and Husky= Dusky.
    That sounds like a strippers name. I love it.

emily14 said:

hi

hello

• Disco.Is.Dead

Hey Jackie
    ~~

Hello! :)
    You excited? Hahaha

Dosie :)

• mileykicksass

You like Krabby Patties don’t you Squidward?

-inhalelove said:
    -____-

You’re right, Rose. Those totally sucked, I like Dosalinda.

She likes dicks

She likes dicks

Jennah can get a dick.

• -inhalelove

Actually, I think I’m gonna go to bed lol :c If I don’t get sleep I’m gonna end up falling asleep in class or something.

Smooth said:

If I masturbated in this position my laptop would probably burn my penis.

Grammar Nazi is definitely masturbating now.

-inhalelove said:

:””””(

• mileykicksass

El oh el go play with your barbies :-)

• -inhalelove

El oh el go play with your barbies :-)

Fuck yourself :-)

ohhh. goodnight then :)

• Smooth

OceanUP is more important than school.

• Grammar Nazi.

*trying not to make a sticky mess on my computer*

-inhalelove said:
    El oh el go play with your barbies :-)

Fuck yourself :-)

I have people who do that for me tho :-)

Smooth said:

OceanUP is more important than school.

A+ parenting :)

mileykicksass said:

I have people who do that for me tho :-)

Lmaoooo

Grammar Nazi. said:
    EVERYONE LEAVE THIS POST IS DEAD GET TO FUCKING BED YOU PSYCHOS.
    Yes father.

• Husky

Good night everyone. Hopefully I’ll see you all next saturday! Stay safe this week! :)

I’ll follow you.

• anons

lol okay now im leaving bye.~

goodnight. maybe we can continue what we started tomorrow -wink-

• bolka3

justin bieber gave up a career !!
    that scandal!!
    see!

• bolka3

justin bieber gave up a career !!
    that scandal!!
    see!

• bolka3

justin bieber gave up a career !!
    that scandal!!
    see!

• keseay

• Demiandmileylove

• evanescence

I’m throwing crap right now

• evanescence

Well, her dress is hot.

• kissandtell_

Can everyone please like this page http://t.co/ou8vZA8 and vote for the first answer on the poll (if you had an elephant..).
    Thanks a million x

• kissandtell_

Can everyone please like this page http://www.facebook.com/#!/questions/266057110073415/?qa_ref=ats and vote for the first answer on the poll (if you had an elephant..).
    Thanks a million x

• Grease

THE GLITTER IS BACK

• loveforeverr

I honestly was really excited, because I definitely didn’t think they were friends anymore. (Like, she unfollowed all the Jonas’.. sad day that was!) So I was very excited about that, but not as excited as I was about THIS PERFORMANCE. I’m so glad OU posted this because I didn’t watch because I’m lazy when it comes to award shows lalala haha but wow, that was amazing. I got goosebumps non stop, tears, and everything. I’m so proud of her, and gurrrll knows how to PERFORM. she’s such an amazing singer and I’m glad she’s back doing what she loves <3

• Grammar Nazi.

That sounds like a strippers name. I love it.
    “Welcome Dusky to the stage”

Oh.. Okay… -goes back to bed-
    It’s possibly Mileyisbestest.

• SpanishLullaby

Kay night!! <3

Grammar Nazi. said:

David and Husky= Dusky.

My OTP is Husky Is Dead >:/

But that’s not bad ;)

I love that my math question is 1+0

• lovelife

Goodnight Ally!!

Hello! :)
    You excited? Hahaha
    Yes. I’m most excited to get a beaver tail. They look like a mix of pancakes and ice cream.

SpanishLullaby said:

Kay night!! <3

Night!! (:

• -inhalelove

That sounds like a strippers name. I love it.

My stripper name is Paradise or Kandy. I can’t choose.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Kay, I honestly need to sleep. I need this video nao D:< Goodnight haha <3

• Robert Pattinson

whoa what up with those party pictures, she looks like a hot ass tranny mess. Her makeup artist needs to be fired, she has raccoon concealer.

My OTP is Husky Is Dead >:/

But that’s not bad ;)

I love that my math question is 1+0
    I’d need a calculator for that damn

-inhalelove said:

My stripper name is Paradise or Kandy. I can’t choose.

I like Paradise. But that’s a name you’d have to live up to.

• Smooth

My stripper name is Paradise or Kandy. I can’t choose.
    So basic

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Kay, I honestly need to sleep. I need this video nao D:< Goodnight haha <3 —- Good night again (:!

• Disco.Is.Dead

~~

It’s delicious. No words for it. Get la quebecois if you like maple haha
    Have fun! <3

• -inhalelove

I like Paradise. But that’s a name you’d have to live up to.

Of course I would.
    My niece’s name is Heaven and my sister wanted to name her other daughter Paradise, but she said that if she did that they’d be destined to become strippers ._.

Just got done fapping :l

Just got done fapping :l

Oh.

Just got done fapping :l

oh. i havent done that yet.

Smooth said:

I’d need a calculator for that damn

If I ever got 8+9
    I would never be able to comment again.

• memi trumps sel

i’m going to bed. goodnight everyone

Just got done fapping :l
    That’s hot.

Just got done fapping :l

Don’t get anything on your keyboard lmao

i’m going to bed. goodnight everyone

Night memi.

memi trumps sel said:

i’m going to bed. goodnight everyone

Good night!

I actually don’t like the term fapping, I’d never use it myself (:

• Grammar Nazi.

Reblog if you honestly believe you’re ugly.

I got sad when I saw how many notes it got.

Husky said:
    I actually don’t like the term fapping, I’d never use it myself (:

fap fap fap fap fap

• -inhalelove

I got sad when I saw how many notes it got.

How many? :c

Grammar Nazi. said:

Reblog if you honestly believe you’re ugly.

I got sad when I saw how many notes it got.

:'(
    If you got sad it must have been a lot of notes.

• -inhalelove

Everything you do is super fucking cute and I can’t stand it.

fap fap fap fap fap

*stares*

How many? :c
    2 and a half million.

-inhalelove said:

Everything you do is super fucking cute and I can’t stand it.

RME take it to OUCONFESSIONS

Lol I’m jk.

• Grammar Nazi.

Fapping is term for guys mostly.

fap fap fap fap fap
    flap

• pretzellover2.0

Fuck, can’t sleep :/

• shanghai123

But Demi fans why would you want her back with Joe? She has achieved so much and come so far I think she is way too good for him and any relationship with him again will only bring her down again. She deserves better.

2 and a half million.

daaaaaamn. do you have a link to it? i’ve never seen that many notes on tumblr

• jianbaoas

Dedicated service, the new style, believing you will love it

{ w w w }{b e t t e r w h o l e s a l e r }{ u s } ***

WE ACCEPT paypal payment&free shipping&dont miss it

thank you***{w w w } {{b 2 b j o r d a n s }{ c o m } **

Dedicated service,the new style,believing you love it

[ w-w-w b-e-t-t-e-r-w-h-o-l-e-s-a-l-e-r u-s ]

• lovelife

o theyre not from the Chi…im going with mileyisbestest

2 and a half million.

People change the words all the time on that post.

• Husky

Lol why do they say “jennah and rose” and then use singular nouns/pronouns? Smh

RME take it to OUCONFESSIONS

Lol I’m jk.

It’s a song :c

Husky said:

fap fap fap fap fap

*stares*

perv

• pretzellover2.0

It’s 1:45am here..

• -inhalelove

I’m pretty sure someone made this so it looks like I wrote it. Smh. ._.

-inhalelove said:

It’s a song :c

I’m sure.

• mileykicksass

I would take this seriously if they said it to me directly and if they didn’t sound completely idiotic. Get the fuck off the internet and go back to school. *pops gum*

perv

I’m really into voyeurism

• anons

I’m pretty sure someone made this so it looks like I wrote it. Smh. ._.

no i did that one. it wasnt supposed to be a secret tho .__.

People are so rude smh

• pretzellover2.0

OMG JENNY ON FAMILY GUY THERE’S A SHOW CALLED “Damn nature you scary” I CAN’T

• -inhalelove

no i did that one. it wasnt supposed to be a secret tho .__.

Op oh okay. Like, it was supposed to be a text post or something?

Bye pretz

Good night Pretzel!

• anons

Op oh okay. Like, it was supposed to be a text post or something?

no. i sent it to their ask so other people could see it.

Husky said:

perv

I’m really into voyeurism

oic, i’m nude sunbathing in a few days to get rid of these tan lines, you’re invited to peek over my brick wall :-)

OMG JENNY ON FAMILY GUY THERE’S A SHOW CALLED “Damn nature you scary” I CAN’T

AHAHAHHAHA omg I wish I watched that show.

G’night pretzel

;ooooo

YOU ARE PERFECT

• pretzellover2.0
  • emily14

guys he asked me out! :)

Grammar Nazi. said:

thanks boo <3

Lol. OU would practically die without you.

• bolka3

justin bieber gave up career!!
    see!

• bolka3

justin bieber gave up career!!
    see!

• bolka3

justin bieber gave up career!!
    see!

• bolka3

justin bieber gave up career!!
    see!

• mebeingme

I love her black shoes in the main picture their cute :P my sister has ones that look exactly like them.

• MuffinsAreEvil

That was fast..

• AmandaXoX

My little barbie doll<3 I’m so jeal

• DreamBig

that girl next to demi looks like the uglier version of miley’s cant be tamed

• oceanUP

you don’t know you’re beautifullllllllllll!!!

• StefanyJonas

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its krazy!!!!

• MuffinsAreEvil

True, dat, true, dat

• Anonymousness

aww yay! they’re friends :) I’ve always liked jemi lol.
    and no i’m not the crazy kinda person who suddenly thinks they’re getting married over the tweets lol.
    i love the jemi friendship :) <3

pretzellover2.0 said:

Aw :’)

-inhalelove said:

I’m okay with this.

Me too

Awwwwwwww YUS :)

• -inhalelove

no. i sent it to their ask so other people could see it.

Why the hell are they making posts out of asks omg -_-

• Grammar Nazi.

Lol. OU would practically die without you.
    *sexy hug*

emily14 said:

guys he asked me out! :)

Congrats Emily (:

AND they aren’t posting my submission lol :c

guys he asked me out! :)
    Woo!

Why the hell are they making posts out of asks omg -_-

well they said submit confessions to their ask so they could make it.

guys he asked me out! :)

AWHHH! :3

guys he asked me out! :)

congrats

-inhalelove said:

AND they aren’t posting my submission lol :c

Me neither :K

• -inhalelove

well they said submit confessions to their ask so they could make it.

Op :c Aha, sorry, I was confused. sdgksdgjfsg forget I said anything about them posting asks.~

lol its okay.

aw he tweeted me a <3

Jordan will be unhappy

oop

Grammar Nazi. said:
    Ugh I need to get into Pottermore
    It sucks anyway.

I wanna be sorted tho :c

ohh no they left. -no reason to live-

• -inhalelove

You can always tell when it’s Husky ’cause she always uses a Zac Efron or Megan Fox picture aha :3

• Smooth

Anons, take a seat. I need to question you.

• anons

Anons, take a seat. I need to question you.

wat. this is so unexpected.
    *sits down*

I just saw a post about letting kingsley and JennaMarbles host the TCA’s 2012

anons said:

ohh no they left. -no reason to live-

Who left?

• babycharm

the most fake relationship ever!

Who left?

ou confessions

• Smooth

wat. this is so unexpected.
    *sits down*
    What are your intentions with Jennah?

• Grammar Nazi.

JennaMArbles is not constantly funny. She has her videos but..meh.

• SunshineAllTheTime

Brb… dead .-.

• SunshineAllTheTime

I’m happy for Demi \(^_^)/

• keseay

-inhalelove said:

True :) Once I used a Taylor Swift one though ;o

This is just to throw y’all off track. One day I’ll use a Nick Jonas pic and insult one of you and no one will ever know.

;o

@Husky
    FAP

• babycharm

the most fake relationship ever!

anons said:

ou confessions

omg

-no reason to live-

I’m going to submit a lot tonight.
    You can read them all as you are missing me.

• -inhalelove

What are your intentions with Jennah?

David -_-

@Husky
    FAP

I’ll fap you, you fap me.
    Everyone’s happy?

• anons

What are your intentions with Jennah?

ummm ahhh.. idk how to answer this

• Monster27

Joe n Demi friendship back on? Whoo! Good news good news! So glad ppl can be friends no matter what!

-loading up shotgun-

Smooth said:

-loading up shotgun-

I’LL BE GOOD TO YOUR DAUGHTER, SIR. I SWEAR

• AnonymousEeE

Glad they’re still friends. I lol at how fast Joe replied.

• Grammar Nazi.

david gonna murder anons!

• SunLight Princess

Hahaha this made it to Ocean Up.. of course.

-loading up shotgun-

*throws shotgun out the window*

*watches*

Husky said:

@Husky
    FAP

I’ll fap you, you fap me.
    Everyone’s happy?

LMFAO

I’LL BE GOOD TO YOUR DAUGHTER, SIR. I SWEAR
    You break her heart, I break your face.

*grabs popcorn and watches*

• -inhalelove

You break her heart, I break your face.

*facepalm*

• anons

You break her heart, I break your face.

Understood, sir.

-sharpens knife-

David, be nice to Anons :c

-pees my pants-

el oh el

Understood, sir.
    -pats back- Now you two go have fun.

@huskys gif booooooobs

• anons

-pats back- Now you two go have fun.

okay. i’ll bring her home by 1.

• UlitmateAnon

She always wear crappy clothes when she performs at an award show. lol

David, be nice to Anons :c

We have to invite her to dinner.

• -inhalelove

We have to invite her to dinner.

No. No we shouldn’t ~father~.

• Smooth

okay. i’ll bring her home by 1.
    More like 6 pm.

More like 6 pm.

am*

am*
    I’m on the verge of grounding you, don’t test me.

You’re using hot gifs of the people I stan
    -pre mature climax-

lol jk

*takes shotgun and shoots david 5 times*

• mileykicksass

alsdslkjd can’t get comfortable in my bed…

• Grammar Nazi.

So I’m watching two people have cybersex.

• -inhalelove

I’m on the verge of grounding you, don’t test me.

*test you*

• -inhalelove

David, I’m only a year younger than you idgi.

• anons

So I’m watching two people have cybersex.

thats not how cybersex is tho

anons said:

thats not how cybersex is tho

Show us.

You’re using hot gifs of the people I stan
    -pre mature climax-

lol jk

I didn’t come yet :-( lol

• anons

-slowly starts taking off my shirt-

thats not how cybersex is tho

Gif sex then.

I saw boobs.

Show us.

Yes. Show us.

I didn’t come yet :-( lol

LOL
    Finish yourself off idgaf
    -goes to sleep-

• Smooth

It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes.

Yes. Show us.

i dont think i should do that while your father is around.

• Smooth

I see Rose has a new friend…
    -loads shotgun-

LOL
    Finish yourself off idgaf
    -goes to sleep-

oic…

• -inhalelove

David, close your eyes or s/t.

Smooth said:

I see Rose has a new friend…
    -loads shotgun-

I did her already, sir.
    And she was awesome.

Smooth said:
    I see Rose has a new friend…
    -loads shotgun-

*pops gum* she’s quite rough with me

Someone stay up all night with me :c

Someone stay up all night with me :c

i’ll try

Someone stay up all night with me :c

I did her already, sir.
    And she was awesome.
    You made my daughter impure :O
    -aims gun at you-

I did her already, sir.
    And she was awesome.

i’ll try

Awh okay thank you babe :3

*pops gum* she’s quite rough with me
    Get back to your room hoe. You’ve disappointed me.

oic…

Lol I’m jk

-dances for you-

-goes down on you-

-cleans up the mess-

DONE
    NOW GO TO SLEEP

Awh okay thank you babe :3

-kisses you-

• Smooth

I just realized grammar nazi and I are the awkward fifth and sixth wheels.

• -inhalelove

omg dsalgldks Rose screencap that comment, I’m too lazy to.

Smooth said:

I just realized grammar nazi and I are the awkward fifth and sixth wheels.

You two can fix that quite easily ;)

• anons

I just realized grammar nazi and I are the awkward fifth and sixth wheels.

you two should do something together

OMG THOSE MILEY GIFS AND THE WORDS laskjdlskdjsdj brb

• mileykicksass

omg dsalgldks Rose screencap that comment, I’m too lazy to.

Husky’s? UNF

• Grammar Nazi.

I just realized grammar nazi and I are the awkward fifth and sixth wheels.
    *winks*

OMG THOSE MILEY GIFS AND THE WORDS laskjdlskdjsdj brb

I know how to please my women. Ngl
    ;D

*waits for Grammar Nazi’s and David’s gif sex*

-kisses you-

Op, ~father’s~ gonna be pissed, but I ain’t even mad, hehe :3

….
    -dick goes limp-

• Smooth

WHAT IS THIS KISSING MY DAUGHTER IS DOING? GO JOIN ROSIE IN YOUR ROOMS.