Nick Jonas Delta Goodrem @ Adele Show

nickdeltadele-48

The ‘new Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman’ Nick Jonas and Delta Goodrem made a date night as they went hand in hand to the Adele concert held at the Hollywood Pallasidium in Hollywood, California on August 17. VIDEO under! Photos: Fame.

• ShakingMyHeadAtYou

I just realized I was first.
    -5 second dance party- woop:D
    And I really dislike that I have to anwser a question every time I post a comment… THEIR TOO HARD

• diane n.

i know a lot of people say this but that picture especially makes it look like he’s her son. i know shes wearing heals, but dang.
    anyways, dont really care for them. if they’re happy together, thats good. they always seem to be happy, delta always has big smile on her.

• pretzellover2.0

I fucking hate this, I took like 3 fucking painkillers and it still hurts D: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq4xxngGEx1qkqz4f.gif

• Miley RiRi

she’s so desperate of attention.. SMILE FOR THE CAMERA NELTA!! PR PR PR PR PR

• jt

Aug 18, 2011 @ 11:19 am
    ShakingMyHeadAtYou said:

I just realized I was first.
    -5 second dance party- woop:D

J.O.N.A.S.??? :)

• SuckMyAnonDick

OMG LMAO

• SuckMyAnonDick
  • Miley RiRi

omg omg omg ahahahahhahaahhahaahhahahahahahah
    poor thing.. people believe in this couple.. bah

• pretzellover2.0

ShakingMyHeadAtYou said:
    I just realized I was first.
    -5 second dance party- woop:D

• jt

Aug 18, 2011 @ 11:25 am
    SuckMyAnonDick said:

Hilarious

lol i luv nick xD

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

What I don’t get is why they always have to hold hands. You know normal couples can walk side by side without the hand holding but Nick has to like drag Delta whenever he sees paps.

• Miley RiRi

this. this couple is FAKE.

• pretzellover2.0

FUCKING LINK WON’T WORK!!

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

And another thing, what’s with the smiling to paps. Usually celebrities are annoyed with them and ignore them. These two just-ARGH.

• jt
  • jt

Aug 18, 2011 @ 11:29 am
    BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

I NOOOO! delta always smiles to the paps! o.o

• Miley RiRi

don’t you notice how they love being around paps and how they smile to them? nick is not like this when he’s alone.. this shows that this couple is just a publicity stunt and a big joke -.-

• pretzellover2.0
  • jt

dont like this couple >___<

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon
  • Miley RiRi

dont like this couple >___<

don’t worry about it, they are not a couple xD

• FCEvans

The only thing I hate about Delta is the way she holds Nick, like she owns him. The only thing she owns for now is his dick.

• jt

Aug 18, 2011 @ 11:33 am
    BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

lmao xD

• niky

really dont like them together… they are just odd…. she is like mega tall for him… i just dont like them… he can do better

• pretzellover2.0

Im thinking of a number between 1 and 1,000. Who can guess it?

• TinyDancer

With her hand on his shoulder like that, it looks like a Mom protecting her son from all the mob of cameras. Not even kidding.

I’m not even a Nick fan but I felt compelled to comment because I’m Nick’s age, in college, and I can’t help but know that an 18 (almost 19 year old) is in SUCH a different place in their lives than a 26 year old is. It doesn’t matter how mature the younger one is. Later in life, these kinds of age differences begin to make sense. But when you have a naive teenager and a woman who was recently engaged, it becomes a little “Mrs. Robinson” if you know what i mean. That’s just my two cents.

Jealous they saw Adele though!

• Fannie Mae

Just because I think one relationship of theirs is for publicity (with their actions it’s hard not to think that) doesn’t mean I think all of their past relationships were. And L O L at your Kevin theory. You got to be kidding me with this comment.
    _____________________

The Kevin thing might not be wrong. My friends dad worked on the Hannah Montana/ JoBro tour and he thought Kevin was GAY with a capital G (he said everyone was waiting for him to come out)…and come on Danielle does nothing all day and shes a beauty school drop out…wheres her income? and the only reason she considered Kevin when they first met was because her sister told her the Jonas Brothers were famous. and now Mikey Deleasa is riding the coat tail of Kevin…(Mikey even said in the chat that he wants a girl with money so he wouldnt have to do anything and he admitted to being a gold digger)! The Deleasa family are just fame and money whores. They seem nice and I dont mean to bash them, but I just dont trust them!!!

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Everyone always says that the Jobro’s relationships are PR….According to you guys do they ever date for real???
    To me the only thing fake is Kevin’s marriage! He’s questionably gay and shes a gold digger!!

• jesie

lol

• ShakingMyHeadAtYou

I don’t really like ‘Nelta’ but, as long as he’s happy:p

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Better then Revenge said:

he looks so short compared to her…….

he does and younger standing next to her0.o

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

If that was the case though wouldn’t she date Joe instead since he was the first one to hit on her.

• bleach

I dont think height is a problem…Im 5’10 and its hard for me to find a guy taller since I live around mostly Filipino’s (they are short) lol…so be proud of your taller stature. Its funny cuz guys like longer legs yet they expect a shorter girl (society needs to make up their mind) :-)

i feel like a midget now.

• neelie

It’s nice he’s happy. But he looks like a kid next to her. Thought it was the camera angle, but then watched the video and when the camera followed them he was clearly so much smaller than her. Even if she was wearing heels there’s such a difference. It was like the opposite of Liam and Miley. Except the much taller Aussie is a female. And older. Thing that bothers me is on the video, everyone is talking to her and asking questions. It’s like she’s getting all the attention now. She’s not even famous here. Nick’s so talented, just don’t want him to fade into the sunset.

• Fannie Mae

_______________________
    Remember the story? Joe hit on her when she had her back facing them, she turned around and Kevin said he wanted her. Joe has better taste than Danielle, (his dick said yes but the attraction wasn’t there for him). No offence :-(

• Grease

when are they going to break up???????

• -Jenii

**To busy admiring Delta’s balenciaga to care

• urluvismydrugg

Are their hands like glued together or sumthin

• Grease

HE LOOKS SO SHORT NEXT TO HER LMAO

• Grease

Who chose this photo? It looks so weird
    She looks like a SCYSCRAPEUUUUUUR LOL

• stayclassy

she looks like his granma -_-

• Gearsarealwaysturning

She is always too happy when papz are around. All I have to say.

• loveforeverr

Um, “the new Tom Kruise and Nicole Kidman”?
    Nicole Kidman is married to Keith Urban?
    So.. I guess I’m okay with this title for them two, as long as it doesn’t mean they’re getting married..
    She’s gorgeous, I can’t lie. But there’s just something iffy about her. I can’t stand it. She was in a freaking 7 year relationship with a 30 year old, and a month after it ended she’s dating an 18 year old. Just ain’t right.

• LikeaG6

Up until now these two haven’t bothered me, afterall live and let live and all that ….. but these pics just don’t seem right – Nick looks like some kid next to her. Also, her unfaltering angelic niceness is beginning to irritate me!

• jesie

Aug 18, 2011 @ 12:59 pm
    LikeaG6 said:

• Still Anonymous

Did anyone see the video of when these pics were taken: http://youtu.be/0qd81ve9Rl8

Listen to Big Rob telling the paps “you know the routine” & going over it with them. Nick & Delta weren’t even holding hands while they were waiting for Big Rob to go over the routine with the paps, it was only when they started to walk out that they did.

Clearly they called the paps on themselves for this one.

I’m not saying it’s PR… but this “relationship” sure doesn’t mind the fame. We rarely ever had pap pics of Nick before Delta. Now I feel like we can’t go a week w/o them.

Ngl, Nick has been losing his cuteness too ever since he started fucking flight attendants. But hey, it’s his prerogative. I’ll still listen to BOTH of their music, so my opinion really doesn’t matter haha.

• jesie

anon815 said:
    i do not like this couple at all and will never support anything about it! If you do your research on Delta you will find in many magazines you will find that she is doing anything she can to break into the US market. This relationship is just going to end badly and i cannot wait for it to happen so i can say i told you so.

• freegirl

Haters:Keep believing it’s pr if you make you feel better. The have nothing to promote.
    Anyway Nick doesn’t care what you think :)

They’re a great couple.In the video Delta said her fav Adele song is someone like you. That’s prob why Nick covered that song :)

Idk how long they will last but they seem pretty happy :)

• anon815

• Kelseywelsey

She’s beautiful and I’m sure a very nice woman, but them together is just creepy to me. What does a 26 year old woman want with an 18 year old boy??

• bleach

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    She is always too happy when papz are around. All I have to say.

i think its pretty much herself. she’s just nice naturally. i know you won’t agree with me, but whatever.

• TheEnglishBeat

It’s the ass-couple.

• Entertainmentlove

ooh eww she looks like his mother.

• ann932

how many maxi dresses does she own? and oh, she has that big, white smile glued on her face again. she must love paps.

• Tonightimlovingu

taller than him

• Tonightimlovingu

delta head is so big in first pic , really

• angietet

They’re both gorgeous. Stop being haters.

• Better then Revenge

he looks so short compared to her…….

• BrokenArrow

I love Delta style!

• Fannie Mae

Can someone please explain what height has to do with dating to me… It bothers me. My boyfriend and I are about that same height difference as Nick and Delta.. And just because he’s shorter doesn’t mean anything. Although the age difference kind of makes it look awkward but hey, if they’re happy, whatever.
    ______________

• sitchoassdown

• TheEnglishBeat

_________

It’s just…a “man” thing. It’s a natural psychological aspect that women use as a shield for protection.

• xJonaside97

Does Delta own any pants or shorts or shorter skirts?

• oxoemmaoxo

She’s beautiful.

• AnonsHateSpammers

Looks like she’s taking him for a play date with some other lonely kid.

• pretzellover2.0
  • jt

omg my stomach started cramping when i saw the pics o.o

• jt

but its nice that they support adele :)

• sitchoassdown

_________

I guess that’s true for most cases.. But I mean my bf is soooo short.. But he’s fierce. :p

• sitchoassdown

Haha, I’m definitely not tall… I’m 5’5″ and 1/2. My boyfriend is 5’5″….

• Fannie Mae

I said ur “taller” stature…I never assumed u were tall :-)

• sitchoassdown

I said ur “taller” stature…I never assumed u were tall :-)

Haha, sorry, I had misread that, x. : )

• sitchoassdown

I said ur “taller” stature…I never assumed u were tall :-)

Haha, sorry, I had misread that, x. : )

• Camz.

She’s beautiful, but I just cannot deal with the way she dresses. It’s too 1960’s hippie for me.

• Dash

Aww, poor Nick. He’s so short. And why does she have to wear those platform heels to make him look even shorter? Ugh!

• jt

http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=51141&fid=347026 uh oh it looks like nick is growing facial hair :(

• omg wtf lolz

fuccck I wish I could see Adele in concert! :O

• Fannie Mae

• YourLoveIsMyDrug.

I fucking love Big Rob. He’s a badass to the papz and a sweetheart to the fans. It’s the shit.

• jesie

LOL LOOKS LIKE SHE IS TAKING HER SON TO THE PLAYGROUND LOL!!!!

SHE LOOKS SOOOOO OLD FOR HIM OMG!

DELTA GO GET A MAN NOT A KID!

• jesie

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH DELTA’S BRAIN, COME ON HE IS A KID!!!

SHE LOOKS LIKE HIS MOM!

• jesie

NICK HAPPY??? HE DON’T LOOK HAPPY TO ME!

HE IS HELPING DELTA TO BE FAMOUS!!! PR!

• jesie

DELTA IS JUST A FAMEWHORE!!!!!