One Direction On Ladies, Vibing & Boobies

+ more under that was posted yet. YAY!

Harry Styles gets the most attention of all of us..’ [Watch last interview]

‘We won’t be doing dance routines like them. We wouldn’t be as cool. We’d trip over our shoelaces. I don’t want us choreographed and matchy-matchy anyway.’ Tomlinson was stopped by cops with Louis explaining to The Sun: ‘I got pulled over by the US police. They thought I was all over the place. The officer goes: `Listen, man, I can shut this thing down if you carry on driving like this. You’re driving like a maniac.’ And I was like: `Man, put the gun down. I don’t want no trouble.”

McFly drummer Harry Judd told Daily Star: ‘They’re young, like when we started, so it makes me feel old. But it’s a compliment to us if people think they sound like early McFly. I wish we had their new single for ourselves, it’s fresh. They’re a really likeable bunch of guys and they’ve got everything it takes to hit the big time. They’ve recorded a song I wrote for them, I just hope they use it.’

NickJorWhatever12 said:

DEAD POST.

Myryam !

Still no email?

No :l

• WakaWakaEhEh

WAKA ! can you make an icon for me ?

err, sure

MICHELLE HI <3

SAHAAAAAR I MISSED YOU MY DARLING !strong>

I want to cry. jsdmfa.

Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:41 pm
    NickJorWhatever12 said:
    Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:39 pm
    pretzellover2.0 said:
    This just sucks. So. Much. Fucking. Pain.
    What’s wrong ?
    I got my wisdom teeth taken out this morning, and I’m in pain. I should be sleeping, but I’m on here. Haha.

SAHAAAAAR I MISSED YOU MY DARLING !strong>
    I effin miss everyone here *throws free hugs to everyone*

I want to cry. jsdmfa.
    _

Awww, why? D;

NickJorWhatever12 said:

DEAD POST.

Myryam !
    ===========
    Michelle :D Hello darling.

• WakaWakaEhEh

MY CHOIR WILL BE GOING TO DC THIS YEARRR, AWW YEAHHH.

err, sure

Thanks i have been asking tons of people but they couldn’t do it :(

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljahk8MipN1qisidjo1_500.gif ]

• WakaWakaEhEh

Wait.. DAML, with the text or..?

That 3AM interview is probably my favourite interview. Makes me LOL

Still no email?

No :l

:/ That sucks, I got mine 2 weeks ago :D

Michelle :D Hello darling

Sweetheart -winks winks – How you’r doing ?

I love 1D<3
    I used to just stalk OU.. but since the 1D posts have started coming, I made an account. :D

pretzellover2.0 said:
    Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:41 pm
    NickJorWhatever12 said:
    Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:39 pm
    pretzellover2.0 said:
    This just sucks. So. Much. Fucking. Pain.
    What’s wrong ?
    OH FUCK, that hurts why did you take it out ?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Ou, you forgot todays teaser…
    1 day to go..

:/ That sucks, I got mine 2 weeks ago :D
    __

That was the pre-welcome e-mail..

• SuckMyAnonDick

oh

effin miss everyone here *throws free hugs to everyone*

NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING ! – hugs you back –

Awww, why? D;
    ~~

Remember I told y’all about that cat?
    Anyways, he’s still o the neighbours steps. And, we still don’t know if he’s a stray or not. And, theirs aa storm coming and he’s still out their and I just want to take him in but no ones letting me -.-

• teamnobody

we are getting a new oceanup user

• evanescence

I miss memi trumps sel :(

ShakingMyHeadAtYou said:
    I love 1D<3

Welcome! :)

effin miss everyone here *throws free hugs to everyone*

NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING ! – hugs you back –
    Tell me!

• WakaWakaEhEh

Remember I told y’all about that cat?
    __

Do you know you’re neighbors that well to call them up and ask if that’s their cat?

Michelle :D Hello darling

Sweetheart -winks winks – How you’r doing ?
    *HUGS YOU* I miss you hehe, I’m very tired from school, thank God we have a break till spetember 4 YAY hehe, how are you ?

• teamnobody

Aug 18, 2011 @ 11:25 am
    anons said:

WHY is oceanup posting one direction all of a sudden?.__.

because most ou users are 1D fans
    =

*sigh*

• SuckMyAnonDick

Anybody started school yet?

• teamnobody

Aug 18, 2011 @ 11:24 am

teamnobody said:

WHY is oceanup posting one direction all of a sudden?.__.

Hey girl :) and i got no idea but i don’t care XD
    =

ohhh and lol hi:)

• pretzellover2.0

This just sucks. So. Much. Fucking. Pain.
    What’s wrong ?
    OH FUCK, that hurts why did you take it out ?

Yeah :/ and they were pushing on my other teeth, so I had to get them taken out. I hate this.

• evanescence

OMG! WHY BREAK?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

I love 1D<3

Bonjour et Bienvenue.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Demiandmileylove, I can’t do it.. it would look very dysfunctional if I tired.

• Disco.Is.Dead

They only have one radio interview today. I woke up early for nothing. It’s tonight at 8, UK time.

ohhh and lol hi:)

Hi how are you ?

• teamnobody

yesterday was Wednesday

we are getting a new oceanup user

who?

Who can make icons ?

• Disco.Is.Dead

He does look like a baby tarzan… Liams not crazy.

• whatmakesyoubeautifulxo

I love these boys SO much! And I love that oceanup is posting about them so much lately! They definitely deserve their own category! :)

• teamnobody

Aug 18, 2011 @ 11:32 am

ohhh and lol hi:)

Hi how are you ?
    ==
    Good…and you?I’m excited for school to start next week!When do you go back?

ShakingMyHeadAtYou said:
    I love 1D<3

Welcome! :)

Thank you!:D ahaha.

• Disco.Is.Dead

So many new 1D fan users are appearing… Lmao.

• Demiandmileylove

Good…and you?I’m excited for school to start next week!When do you go back?

That’s good .. i’m great :) next week already ? woaaw XD school starts 6 of september !

• teamnobody

Aug 18, 2011 @ 11:32 am
    anons said:

we are getting a new oceanup user

who?
    =

this girl from twitter.oceanup rt’d her .she was laughing at the are you a fan of niley question

I love 1D<3

Bonjour et Bienvenue.

As much as I’d love to respond in French, i can’t, lmao. But thank you(:

• Demiandmileylove

DISCOOOO ?! can you make icons ?

• -Jenii

ohk
    I’m OFFCIALLY A 1D FAN
    since this day

• oxoemmaoxo

It sounds like Louis though.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I wonder which one of them is going to be like “fuck this, I’m going solo”. My money is on Harry.

lovelife said:
    I didn’t listen to it but I’m pretty sure Harry and zayn are the only ones that can’t go really high
    No, Zayn can go very high
    Yeah I meant to say can

• NickJorWhatever12

I THOUGHT YOU CAN’T COME BITCH.
    Hoe, I unblocked OU and now no one is here so I’m on weeha
    I KNEW YOU’D CUM OR AT LEAST CREEP

I KNEW YOU’D CUM OR AT LEAST CREEP
    Screw you for sendig my the ghost tweet trolol

• Entertainmentlove

I KNEW YOU’D CUM OR AT LEAST CREEP
    Screw you for sendig my the ghost tweet trolol
    —————-
    lol cum

oxoemmaoxo said:
    I love how the UK aren’t so uptight. If it was an american teen celebrity and they were talking about boobs, people throw a bitch fit.
    Omg, especially pussy gate. There would be no more One Direction if that were to have happened here in America.

I KNEW YOU’D CUM OR AT LEAST CREEP
    Screw you for sendig my the ghost tweet trolol
    Ghosts are real or at least spirits, my friend’s cousin before two days was trying to sleep when she felt someone pinching her she wrapped her arms around myself cause she got scared, she opened her eyes and saw a white thing in front of him, she started yelling and woke up the whole house, from that day she can’t talk from fear and she don’t want to eat or go to the bathroom.

everyone disappeared…

• oxoemmaoxo

Tell me about it! People here took it as a joke.

Screw you for sendig my the ghost tweet trolol

Fuck you .___. BITCH I’M HOME ALONE omg lol

Screw you for sendig my the ghost tweet trolol
    —————-
    lol cum

She’s a bitch. What do you expect? lol

oxoemmaoxo said:

Tell me about it! People here took it as a joke.
    That’s why I like the UK, I will live there some day.

Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:34 pm
    NickJorWhatever12 said:

Screw you for sendig my the ghost tweet trolol
    —————-
    lol cum

She’s a bitch. What do you expect? lol

I won’t open shit cause I know a scary pic is there

Fuck you .___. BITCH I’M HOME ALONE omg lol
    Hahahaha *Evil grin*

• oxoemmaoxo

Tell me about it! People here took it as a joke.
    That’s why I like the UK, I will live there some day.

Stay in America, trust me, I live here and it’s horrible.

She’s a bitch. What do you expect? lol

I won’t open shit cause I know a scary pic is there
    Le no -__- it’s an OH NO YOU DI’NT GIF.

Fuck you .___. BITCH I’M HOME ALONE omg lol
    Hahahaha *Evil grin*

Well, I hope the scream dude comes to you with THE MONKEY HAND to scare you bitch ~le trolls~

Back haha

• evanescence

Le no -__- it’s an OH NO YOU DI’NT GIF.
    I trust no bitch falala

Fuck you .___. BITCH I’M HOME ALONE omg lol
    Hahahaha *Evil grin*

NO SHIT CAN SCARE MOI.

• pretzellover2.0

This just sucks. So. Much. Fucking. Pain.

NO SHIT CAN SCARE MOI.

Really? REALLY? Like when your bro scared you? LOL

evanescence said:
    Le no -__- it’s an OH NO YOU DI’NT GIF.
    I trust no bitch falala
    You know the word bitch hurt my feelings *le tears*

NickJorWhatever12 said:

Alive?
    I THOUGHT YOU CAN’T COME BITCH.
    Hoe, I unblocked OU and now no one is here so I’m on weeha

My votes on Niall.

• _Tiger_

When they come back to L.A. I hope that they talk with the fans like they did before. I hope they don’t give us barriers.

Disco.Is.Dead said:

I wish interviewers would stop asking who gets the most attention…

This!

• ShakingMyHeadAtYou

Zayn is fucking stunning in real life. I was starstruck when I met him, he smelt so nice too.

Ahh, i know he is. He’s gorgeous :’)
    I unfortunately didn’t smell him, but I do deeply regret that now..x]

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    I wish interviewers would stop asking who gets the most attention…
    Management makes them ask probably. Cause why would they all ask that same question?

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

well those of you who love them should be happy. they are finally on OU and have their own category. i honestly never heard of them until people on here talked bout them, then i looked them up.

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

Or Liam, tbh, because Liam had his whole past of wanting to be solo, and at bootcamp he had to think about being a band the longest, Harry was just like,’YEAH MAN’ straight away.

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:
    Zayn.

• oxoemmaoxo

Some girl met Zayn and Louis clubbing. How lucky, she saw them get drunk.

Zayn.

Zayn will get into modelling and acting. I think :/

OMG LOUIS
    “I think we’ve all seen eachother naked within the first two days”
    kjsdgsbds

• _Tiger_

I just noticed they have their own category! :’)

MA JAMMMMM

OMG LOUIS
    “I think we’ve all seen eachother naked within the first two days”
    kjsdgsbds
    Niall’s mug. XD

• oxoemmaoxo

Ahh, i know he is. He’s gorgeous :’)
    I unfortunately didn’t smell him, but I do deeply regret that now..x]

The after shave was strong. :/
    LOL I feel like a creeper. XD

• Disco.Is.Dead

Rofl, like, last month, when Oceanup was here, talking to us, I asked her if she could post One Direction.
    And now look ;D

OMG LOUIS
    “I think we’ve all seen eachother naked within the first two days”
    kjsdgsbds
    Niall’s mug. XD

I could not stop lauging.

The after shave was strong. :/
    LOL I feel like a creeper. XD

Because you are-.- xD
    Nah, I can see Zayn as one of them boys that wear shit loads of aftershave.

Zayn.

Zayn will get into modelling and acting. I think :/
    No, he would never waste that beautiful voice! I think Louis will go into acting. Or Hazza.

• oxoemmaoxo

FDGFDPGKOSDFJTGIJYAIE They have their own catergory

• Disco.Is.Dead

THEY HAVE A CATEGORY yesssss.

And now look ;D
    I asked that too! But they just ignored me.
    They need to post some Cher Lloyd now.

• ShakingMyHeadAtYou

Considering very few people are on this post.. We’re doing pretty good at keeping it alive, js’. (:

The after shave was strong. :/
    LOL I feel like a creeper. XD

Because you are-.- xD
    Nah, I can see Zayn as one of them boys that wear shit loads of aftershave.

He was like 100M away and I could still smell him.

Why u so fit?

• Disco.Is.Dead

They have their own category that everyone can see jbfdss

• oxoemmaoxo

I asked that too! But they just ignored me.
    They need to post some Cher Lloyd now.
    NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_Tiger_ said:

Why u so fit?

Fit means hot.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I asked that too! But they just ignored me.
    They need to post some Cher Lloyd now.
    ~~

I asked and they were like “If there is a lot of fans and stuff we will”
    And everyone started doubting and now. YES.

oxoemmaoxo said:
    I asked that too! But they just ignored me.
    They need to post some Cher Lloyd now.
    NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT?! I love her! I ship her and Harry.

_Tiger_ said:

Why u so fit?

Fit means hot
    Hehe i’m a 1D fan. I know dat. :)

• ShakingMyHeadAtYou

I think Cher and Harry could be really cute.. but idk…lmao.
    Cher reminds me of a mix of Cheryl and Selena, IDK WHY O.O

• Disco.Is.Dead

That awkward moment where I’ve actually already heard parts of this interview….

• oxoemmaoxo

I asked that too! But they just ignored me.
    They need to post some Cher Lloyd now.
    NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT?! I love her! I ship her and Harry.

I dislike her and nursery rhyme with a passion.

“for a fool hurrr” ROFL.

• ImNotAnnoying

Lol oceanup posting 1D now? Their new single was a huge disappointment tbhq, but it’s catchy.

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

they have their own category :D

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

UlitmateAnon said:

WHY is oceanup posting one direction all of a sudden?.__.
    ___________
    Thats what Im wondering. They should be under random dudes lol

‘cuz they are awesomes ;)

• teamnobody

WHY is oceanup posting one direction all of a sudden?.__.

• Demiandmileylove

-hugs you back really tight – I missed you a lot this week :) a break ? i have summur vacation till september 6 .. that’s good i’m avarage !

I’m very sleepy.

• Demiandmileylove

Demiandmileylove, I can’t do it.. it would look very dysfunctional if I tired.

pehoe :(

• NickJorWhatever12

OH FUCK, that hurts why did you take it out ?

I just got mine last week, omigod I hope they stay there and not hurt me.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I did the most cheeiest thing in the book today. LOL IRL.
    I dropped my pencil…

:/ That sucks, I got mine 2 weeks ago :D
    __

That was the pre-welcome e-mail..

Thanks for crushing my dreams Rachel.

• Demiandmileylove

Sahar .. two guys fighted over me in the vacattion and well one injured himself badly .. i feel so bad ! but well i am gone there THEY WHERE CRAZY !

• WakaWakaEhEh

Thanks for crushing my dreams Rachel.
    __

What can I say? I specialize in that ;)

• Entertainmentlove

i like pancakes.

Demiandmileylove said:

Yes a break, I started school before 2 weeks, seniors started earlier and now we have a break till spetember/4 that’s when everyone starts school.

Never talked to them D:

• Demiandmileylove

But i’m gone watch As the world turns :)

• picstoburn

are people still here?

• Demiandmileylove

Aaaah okay :) but i need to go now need to watch as the world turns .. :) maybe come back after that

• pretzellover2.0

OH FUCK, that hurts why did you take it out ?

I just got mine last week, omigod I hope they stay there and not hurt me.

You could keep them, but probably not. But if you just got yours, you probably won’t have to get them pulled for a while.

• NickJorWhatever12

TELL ME WHY, WHAH WHYYYYYYYY….DOES IT HURT SO BAD.

ughhhhhhhh

Demiandmileylove said:

OMG!! Why did they fight over you? And is the injured guy okay? Are you okay now?

NickJorWhatever12 said:

TELL ME WHY, WHAH WHYYYYYYYY….DOES IT HURT SO BAD.
    Hoe, you told me you were alone at the house…

• Jonas88

Love them <3

• pretzellover2.0

Thanks for crushing my dreams Rachel.
    __

What can I say? I specialize in that ;)

• picstoburn
  • Demiandmileylove

Got no idea .. ? they where english .. the guy is fine i sometimes text him but because it’s expensive not that much .. i hate that other guy who beat the guy up :( i’m fine :) just really shocked !

You gotta hide your beauty!! EVERYONE IS COMING FOR YOU lol

I DON’T WANNA SEE NO MOREE I DONT WANNA SEE NO MORE

anons said:

I DON’T WANNA SEE NO MOREE I DONT WANNA SEE NO MORE
    Close your eyes.

• Firework

i encourage all of you to go see the maroon 5/train concert
    flawless tbh adam levine = sex

RANT:except they were sucking up the whole time
    “nashville fave place to be” “best crowd ever” “best singers in the world are from here”

Where’s Morgan? I miss her ^–^

NickJorWhatever12 said:

TELL ME WHY, WHAH WHYYYYYYYY….DOES IT HURT SO BAD.
    Hoe, you told me you were alone at the house…
    ==========
    Uh yes I’m alone LMFAO

You gotta hide your beauty!! EVERYONE IS COMING FOR YOU lol

lol I am not beautiful :) not everybody just those two guys XD

• Entertainmentlove

anons said:

I DON’T WANNA SEE NO MOREE I DONT WANNA SEE NO MORE
    Close your eyes.
    ——————–
    loooool

Where’s Morgan? I miss her ^–^

Who’s Morgan ? and you didn’t miss me -squints eyes – Are you cheating on me ?

• Firework

I did the most cheeiest thing in the book today. LOL IRL.
    I dropped my pencil…

for what? cheating or a guy?

• evanescence

Hoe, you told me you were alone at the house…
    ==========
    Uh yes I’m alone LMFAO

Then what’s hurting you….?

picstoburn said:
    aww
    ==============
    DEAD, they’re actually VERY cute, LMFAO I’m sure Justin was looking down at her boobs.

• Hellothere

Stop posting about them.

Noone besides some of the users on this site gives a shit about them.

• jianbaoas

Something unexpected surprise–

Hello. My friend

{{w w w }}{{jordans forking }}{{ c o m }}-[ w w w happyshopping100 com ]

Dedi cated service, the new style, believing you will love it!!!

WE ACCEPT PYA PAL PAY MENT

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

thank you!!!

• WakaWakaEhEh

for what? cheating or a guy?
    __

A guy, rofl. I told my friend I was going to do it, to see if he picked it up. LOL. I now realize how stupid it is.. but he picked it up anyways ^-^

evanescence said:
    Hoe, you told me you were alone at the house…
    ==========
    Uh yes I’m alone LMFAO

Then what’s hurting you….?
    OH NO, I was watching JONAS and that son came, lol Joe wasssss….Joe.

• evanescence

Who’s Morgan ? and you didn’t miss me -squints eyes – Are you cheating on me ?
    I got my girls AYE AYE looool

• WakaWakaEhEh

Guys who have light brown hair and blue eyes, are just my weakness…

LOL THAT JELENA PHOTO!! MY BABBY??? HAHAHAHAHAH

• evanescence

OH NO, I was watching JONAS and that son came, lol Joe wasssss….Joe.
    Trolol

• Disco.Is.Dead

Everyones flipping their shits and getting all mad and everything over these Jelena pictures and I’m sitting here not giving a single fuck because WMYB comes out tomorrow.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Guys who have light brown hair and blue eyes, are just my weakness…

Black hair and bluey-grey eyes. -dead-

• picstoburn

Aug 18, 2011 @ 02:03 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

why do you keep doing that?

I miss Morgan, she disappeared from here :/

I got my girls AYE AYE looool

Girrrrlls rule the world !

• Entertainmentlove

._<

• Demiandmileylove

why do you keep doing that?

Because else i can’t see the new comments XD

I got my girls AYE AYE looool

Girrrrlls rule the world !
    OH YEAH

• Firework

LMAOOOO there’s this guy i like and tmrw at lunch i’m gonna casually bump into him :P. but he has a gf i think booooooooo.

Because else i can’t see the new comments XD

you can refresh the page

• WakaWakaEhEh

Guys who have light brown hair and blue eyes, are just my weakness…

Black hair and bluey-grey eyes. -dead-

dfasfasfas
    STAB. IN. MY. HEART.

• picstoburn

Because else i can’t see the new comments XD

oh okay lol i was jw.

I miss Morgan, memi trumps sel, Claudia and hmm Peekaboo. No shame

Who is Morgan ?

• Noo_Idea

hello!

__

ROFLL, i should definitely try that one ;p
    girlfriends are overrated, pfftt.

• NickJorWhatever12

Justin must had a nice blow job and he was too happy so he took the picture and wrote “My babyyy” still in the orgasm affect.

• Firework

blue or brown eyes. dark hair. no blondes unless they’re cute

• pretzellover2.0

The guy I lost my virginity to just text me, GTFO MAN WHORE, you’re only texting me cause I have a boyfriend.

you can refresh the page

But then i need to scroll down the page .. to lazyy !

• Noo_Idea

Aug 18, 2011 @ 02:07 pm

Who is Morgan ?
    I have no idea

• anons

But then i need to scroll down the page .. to lazyy !

no you don’t. just be at the bottom comments and click the refresh button. I do it all the time.

OH YEAH

So how are you ?

• WakaWakaEhEh

My soccer coach said I didn’t have to try-out for the Varsity Soccer Team..

• NickJorWhatever12

So Kesha wants to see Jelena naked !

chasingcars-aroundourheads:
    There’s now an One Direction page on oceanUP :o
    Anonymous
    ooooh, thankyou for filling me in on this! muchos appreciated :D
    OMG WHAT

• Entertainmentlove

pretzellover2.0 said:

———————-
    hey is there a pretzellover 1

• Demiandmileylove

I can only do that one time :/

• Demiandmileylove

Who likes to play angry birds ?!

Omg. One of my favourite 1D blogs knows about ou. Hehe. Why am I so happy

• pretzellover2.0

Why the fuck is Adrians dad from Secret Life dressed up as a gay fashion designer on Shake It Up?!

Who is Morgan ?
    ===========
    Everythingyournot

Noo_Idea said:

hello!

OMG HIIIII :3

• evanescence

@Michelle I’m great, you?

Everythingyournot

Oh her XD i never got her name :) she is nice !

Don’t die!

• Noo_Idea

Aug 18, 2011 @ 02:10 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

Who likes to play angry birds ?!
    I used to like it

• Demiandmileylove

@Sahar : That’s good i am great too !

Demiandmileylove said:

@Sahar : That’s good i am great too !
    Give me your twitter, I need to tell you alot!

• UlitmateAnon

WHY is oceanup posting one direction all of a sudden?.__.
    ___________
    Thats what Im wondering. They should be under random dudes lol

Claudia <3

• Noo_Idea

OMG HIIIII :3
    —————
    hey girl!!!!!!!!!

hey is there a pretzellover 1

A pretzellover1.0? Not that I know of.

Noo_Idea said:

OMG HIIIII :3
    —————
    hey girl!!!!!!!!!

I came on OU after he went out. I REGRET NO CRAP lol

• Noo_Idea

I came on OU after he went out. I REGRET NO CRAP lol
    lol
    how are you?

• Sandoler

Them with Tom (from McFLy) = happy me!

NO SHIT CAN SCARE MOI.

Really? REALLY? Like when your bro scared you? LOL
    I WAS 14 -___-

NER NER NER COME ON.

FUCK YOU POTTERMORE.

Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:39 pm
    pretzellover2.0 said:
    This just sucks. So. Much. Fucking. Pain.
    What’s wrong ?

• Demiandmileylove

What would happen if Selena was pregnant ? ( Weird question i know but i’m bored XD )

I trust no bitch falala
    You know the word bitch hurt my feelings *le tears*
    Really? ~le evil laugh~

Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:41 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:
    FUCK YOU POTTERMORE.

Still no email?

• Demiandmileylove

THEY DESERVE A CATOGORIE ! Well everybody would know that .. Love Harry and Liam ..

DEAD POST.

teamnobody said:

WHY is oceanup posting one direction all of a sudden?.__.

Hey girl :) and i got no idea but i don’t care XD

• Demiandmileylove

WAKA ! can you make an icon for me ?

I WAS 14 -___-

LIES
    @MICHELLE HI <3

YES!! Zayn<3 *______________*

• anons

WHY is oceanup posting one direction all of a sudden?.__.

because most ou users are 1D fans.

taking a nap

Boobie vibes

I FUCKING LOVE ALL THESE 1D POSTS

• Disco.Is.Dead

WHY is oceanup posting one direction all of a sudden?.__.

Because people care.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    That awkward moment where I’ve actually already heard parts of this interview….
    Same.

Everybody still here ?!

~~

Everyone thought you left…

• Demiandmileylove

Hey Ina is on again .. where were you ?

Why can’t I hear?!!?

ImNotAnnoying said:
    No it wasn’t. It sure as hell raked in the fans. Harry has gained 10,000+ twitter followers since last night. That is success.

Preaaach.

1D SKINNY DIPPING OMG

THIS

Ehh, I loved their single, tbh<3
    It was cute and catchy.(:

Ehh, I loved their single, tbh<3
    It was cute and catchy.(:

Gay double post, smd.-.-

1D SKINNY DIPPING OMG

Their gayness is showing. :D

Lalla

oxoemmaoxo said:
    I asked that too! But they just ignored me.
    They need to post some Cher Lloyd now.
    NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT?! I love her! I ship her and Harry.

I dislike her and nursery rhyme with a passion.
    That song wasn’t the greatest, but she has some really good ones.
    Listen to Over the Moon, or Didn’t want to end up here. Those are what the British say “Tuuuunnnes”.

1D SKINNY DIPPING OMG

WHERE !?

Their gayness is showing. :D

Me gusta.

• oxoemmaoxo

I asked that too! But they just ignored me.
    They need to post some Cher Lloyd now.
    NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT?! I love her! I ship her and Harry.

I dislike her and nursery rhyme with a passion.
    That song wasn’t the greatest, but she has some really good ones.

Nahh I like Dub On The Track. Dubstep<3

• ShakingMyHeadAtYou

Do you know what I don’t understand? How OU has like, 100,000 twitter followers and it’s always dead;/ haha.

• oxoemmaoxo

Dubstep and Grime needs to get more recognition.

WHERE !?
    ~

I don’t know… They just talked about how they went skinny dipping together.

WHERE !?
    ~

I don’t know… They just talked about how they went skinny dipping together.
    In Arberden or something like that. It was ages ago though.

• Demiandmileylove

I don’t know… They just talked about how they went skinny dipping together.

Awwww i want to see it XD

I love this video!

Liam: Who run the world?

Niall: Beyonce!

Harry: NOOOO!

• oxoemmaoxo

Zayn looks in the mirror a lot. Nothing new. Don’t blame him, I would if I looked like him.

12 nipples! :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

OMG. WHAT IS THIS QUESTION.

They have 14 nipples all together. XD

oxoemmaoxo said:
    I asked that too! But they just ignored me.
    They need to post some Cher Lloyd now.
    NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT?! I love her! I ship her and Harry.

I dislike her and nursery rhyme with a passion.
    That song wasn’t the greatest, but she has some really good ones.

Nahh I like Dub On The Track. Dubstep<3
    That one is good too, they’re all good haha.

*12

12 nipples! :)

Wut? O_o

I love this video!

Liam: Who run the world?

Niall: Beyonce!

Harry: NOOOO!

LMAOO.
    “She’s just weird”
    “Lady Gaga”

I love this video!

Liam: Who run the world?

Niall: Beyonce!

Harry: NOOOO!

Can you link me this video ?

Wut? O_o

Harry has 4 nipples.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Idk they seem pretty overrated.

• ShakingMyHeadAtYou

I have a really cute Harry gif.. but it won’t work D:

• -Jenii

Disco.Is.Dead said:

So many new 1D fan users are appearing… Lmao.

You turn me into one…

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

Idk they seem pretty overrated.

Overrated ? i don’t think so i think there underrated XD

• Disco.Is.Dead

DISCOOOO ?! can you make icons ?

No… Sorry D:

• Disco.Is.Dead

So many new 1D fan users are appearing… Lmao.

You turn me into one…
    ~~~

YAYAYAY.

• SuckMyAnonDick

Zayn and Harry the rest can go

No… Sorry D:

-pouts- i want this icon !

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljahk8MipN1qisidjo1_500.gif ]

• oxoemmaoxo

Idk they seem pretty overrated.

Overrated ? i don’t think so i think there underrated XD

^^^^
    This

• Disco.Is.Dead

So many people are complaining that Harry’s serenading Madison.
    The only thing that bothers me about this teaser is that you don’t see any of the guys and you can’t see Harrys full bod. -shrugs-

SuckMyAnonDick said:

Zayn and Harry the rest can go

Whut ?! what about Liam ?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Whatever, the back of my head looks relatively the same as Madisons. Trolololol.

Poepoe

Zayn and Harry the rest can go

Whut ?! what about Liam ?
    ~~

Nonon. You need all of them.

LOL

• SuckMyAnonDick

Aug 18, 2011 @ 11:41 am

SuckMyAnonDick said:

Zayn and Harry the rest can go

Whut ?! what about Liam ?

Liam is alright nothing special.

• oxoemmaoxo

I love all the bromances.

• Demiandmileylove

Nonon. You need all of them.

Yeaaah that too .. do you remember the first ever audition and they thought they didn’t get true and Liam/Harry and Naill cried ?

• Demiandmileylove

Liam is alright nothing special.

-eye starts twisting – THERE AMAZIN
    G !

• Disco.Is.Dead

I love all the bromances.

ME TOO.
    What’s your favourite? Hahah

There 3 girls and 3 solos. Zayn’s going to be singing to a girl. :/

• RUBYSimpson143

when the reporter asked about which judge they liked, you could tell Harry was too afraid to say kelly as no one else did!
    When they were like “Tulisa (sp?) is feisty” harry was like “they both are!”

harry, laim and zayn <3

~

Yep. I cried a little too, ngl.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Idk they seem pretty overrated.

Overrated ? i don’t think so i think there underrated XD

I just don’t find them that good like everyone else seems to find them. They have nice voices but I’m not big on their harmonies which is pretty crucial for a boyband along with the looks.

Although I guess I’m not big on boybands overall so maybe my opinion is biased.

Disco.Is.Dead said:

I love all the bromances.

ME TOO.
    What’s your favourite? Hahah

Zarry, Ziam, Larry, Zouis and NOOD.

• Demiandmileylove

I love Zayn’s and Naill’s accent !

• ShakingMyHeadAtYou

What does Louis sound like without autotune? Because I know he has covers on his YT.. But I think they’ve been edited, and I love Louis.. I wanna hear x]

• -Jenii

harry looks like Jake T Austin but he has a great voice
    liam: great voice and sexy
    louis: funny ,cute & good voice
    niall: quite, but lovely & good voice
    zayn: GET IM MY PANTS NOW sexy & good voice

• Disco.Is.Dead

Although I guess I’m not big on boybands overall so maybe my opinion is biased.
    ~~

Then you have to watch this right away.

• Demiandmileylove

Although I guess I’m not big on boybands overall so maybe my opinion is biased.

Not everybody can like them ;) it’s okay !

Not that good, he’s the weakest singer. :/

• Demiandmileylove

Yep. I cried a little too, ngl.

NGL ? what does that mean .. i wanted to hug them :)

Zarry, Ziam, Larry, Zouis and NOOD

??

• -Jenii

who are the lucky girls in the video?

harry looks like Jake T Austin but he has a great voice
    liam: great voice and sexy
    louis: funny ,cute & good voice
    niall: quite, but lovely & good voice
    zayn: GET IM MY PANTS NOW sexy & good voice

THIS!

They have 14 nipples all together. XD
    12 right? Cause 5 x 2 is 10, plus Harry’s extra 2? Does someone else have 4 nipples?

How did y’all get 12…

• Demiandmileylove

Wait Harry has 4 nipples say wut ?

They have 14 nipples all together. XD

I know, I pressed 4 by accident.

~~

Ohhh… I thought it was like a basic question, nothing extra included. Okay, yeah, carry on. Lmao.

• oxoemmaoxo

Wait Harry has 4 nipples say wut ?

Yup XD

• Disco.Is.Dead

I really want someone to call in and say 10, and them having to explain it. ROFL.

I love this video!

Liam: Who run the world?

Niall: Beyonce!

Harry: NOOOO!

Can you link me this video ?
    It should be at the bottom of this page. :)

Yup XD

You’r not joking ?0_0 weird never heard of that before XD

Yup XD

You’r not joking ?0_0 weird never heard of that before XD
    Haha yeah, he mentioned it in their Sugarscape interviews.

Yup XD

You’r not joking ?0_0 weird never heard of that before XD

Haha no, there is a picture of it.

ALSJDHSLAGAKF YAY

NATALIEEEEEEEE

4 nipples? Huhhh?

North Pole in your speedos >:D

HEY JACKIEEEEE(:

• hotbody

So everybody’s here?

Harry’s extra nipples.

Wait, why that picture?
    I’m missing something.

• lovelife

Jackie I can’t look at your links cause I’m on my phone. But way to spell my name wrong whore.

• _Tiger_

I would kick their butts in Laser quest, Go karting, and Paintball.

~~~

I’M REALLY EXCITED I CAN’T SEE STRAIGHT

• JustinBieberWarrior

that 1d song is addictive

Harry’s extra nipples.

Wait, why that picture?
    I’m missing something.
    Lmao, Harry tweeted that he had 4 nipples a while back, and then he called Rebecca and Mary his extra 2 nipples. XD

• lovelife

I am probably the worst lazor tagger EVER. Its embarassing.

Lmao, I don’t keep up with twitter. :$
    But, lawl, he’s craycray.

I’M REALLY EXCITED I CAN’T SEE STRAIGHT

TOMORROW!

• Disco.Is.Dead

I havn’t gone to laser quest in so longgg.

TOMORROW!

Did you see the teaser?
    ~le dead~

lovelife said:
    I am probably the worst lazor tagger EVER. Its embarassing.
    Lmao.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Seriously, who the fuck is doing this high note?

YELLO

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Seriously, who the fuck is doing this high note?
    I don’t know! It’s so annoying, but it makes me laugh. I think it’s Zayn, cause it kind of stopped when he did his high note.

Aug 18, 2011 @ 11:47 am

Not that good, he’s the weakest singer. :/

Kinda guessed, haha.
    And I know there’s his first audition, but I don’t think he was at his best then :/ I wanna hear im properly, but aw well(:

*him.
    -.-

Zarry, Ziam, Larry, Zouis and NOOD

??

Bromance names.

harry looks like Jake T Austin but he has a great voice
    liam: great voice and sexy
    louis: funny ,cute & good voice
    niall: quite, but lovely & good voice
    zayn: GET IM MY PANTS NOW sexy & good voice

What are you saying? O_____o

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Then you have to watch this right away.

I don’t see anything special about them tbh. I like the one that can actually play guitar though.

• Disco.Is.Dead

NGL ? what does that mean .. i wanted to hug them :)

not gonna lie

Bromance names

I know but who are that like Zarry is Zayn and Harry ?

Kinda guessed, haha.

His auddition was really bad because he was nervous, he’s not horribly bad but just not as good as the others.

~~

Almost all of them can play guitar, though. Lmao.

You mean Naill ?

• oxoemmaoxo

I know but who are that like Zarry is Zayn and Harry ?

Yup

• -Jenii

harry looks like Jake T Austin but he has a great voice
    liam: great voice and sexy
    louis: funny ,cute & good voice
    niall: quite, but lovely & good voice
    zayn: GET IM MY PANTS NOW sexy & good voice

What are you saying? O_____o
    _____
    He does
    The first thing that came to my mind when I saw him is that he looked like that Jake Austin kid

Ahh, fair enough:) thank you very much:D<3

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I prefer McFly over them. But old McFly > new McFly.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

You mean Naill ?

Sure.

• ShakingMyHeadAtYou

He does look a little like Jake T. Austin.. I see where you’re coming from, but, not that much…

~~

Almost all of them can play guitar, though. Lmao.

Liam and Louis can play the piano and Harry can play the drums.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Almost all of them can play guitar, though. Lmao.

If they played instruments more often I might have more respect for them.

Lalala

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Liam and Louis can play the piano and Harry can play the drums.

They might aswell just form a band.

Harry. Fhfbvfgf

• Demiandmileylove

I hate oceanup being dead !

He does
    ~~

But, he has like, thinner eyebrows, bluey-greeny-grey eyes, smaller lips. Etc. roflll.

• Demiandmileylove

They might aswell just form a band.

They are a band ?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Liam and Louis can play the piano and Harry can play the drums.
    ~~

But Liam and Louis can play the guitar too..

• Demiandmileylove

I think Disco is one of the biggest one direction fans on here :)

• Disco.Is.Dead

I think Disco is one of the biggest one direction fans on here :)

Ahaha, I don’t know about that, but thank you so much! <3

• oxoemmaoxo

Liam and Louis can play the piano and Harry can play the drums.
    ~~

But Liam and Louis can play the guitar too..

I know I was JS. Louis can’t play guitar though, he’s learning.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

They are a band ?

Band =/= Boyband

• _Tiger_

This is like six years old.

• lovemestealmeawayy

OH MY GOODNESS!! LIAM IS SOOO UHH.. <33

• xweownthenight

I love how there are One Direction videos here. :’)
    Thank you OceanUp.

• Disco.Is.Dead

If anyone wants to hear the next interview…

• oxoemmaoxo

I think Disco is one of the biggest one direction fans on here :)

*cough*I’ve been a fan way before Disco*cough*
    jk

• hotbody

Hey, does anyone from OU knows for a site called KaraokeParty? And if so, do you have accounts there?

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Seriously, who the fuck is doing this high note?

Niall or Louis

• oxoemmaoxo

Seriously, who the fuck is doing this high note?

No it wasn’t Zayn, you can hear him go oh woah oh woah and the voice is still going on top.

~~

I’m so confused. Lmao. I feel bad laughing.
    It aint Niall, you can slightly hear him in the back and he’s on his guitar, Louis said it wasn’t him, It can’t be Liam, it’s not Harry, but I don’t know hvfsdnjghvs

• oxoemmaoxo

I’m so confused. Lmao. I feel bad laughing.

Why would Louis say it’s him anyway? I think it’s him or Niall.

Did you see the teaser?
    ~le dead~
    Noooo not yet :( I looked like right when they posted it and it wouldn’t let me watch it

Ahaha, I don’t know about that, but thank you so much! <3

Well you have been talking ever since the beginning about them :) you’r welcome <3

….Good luck.

Not the beginning all! D:
    They’ve been together over a year now, and I’ve only known about them for a few months hahah

_Tiger_ said:

This is like six years old.

Dayum, your icon<333

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Seriously, who the fuck is doing this high note?

What high note?

• oxoemmaoxo

If anyone wants to hear the next interview…

I can’t keep up anymore. :/
    Never listened to so much radio..

Harry is overrated.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I feel like Louis doesn’t have a strong enough voice for that

• ShakingMyHeadAtYou

I liked Liam from his first audition, Harry from his first audition and 1D since their judge’s houses’ thing.. I come from England & watch the XFactor, so I’ve known them since they started, lmfao.

oxoemmaoxo said:
    Seriously, who the fuck is doing this high note?

Then it has to be Niall.

Harry is overrated.

Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:11 pm
    Harry is overrated.
    change your icon then

lovelife said:
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Seriously, who the fuck is doing this high note?

What high note?
    The high pitched voice? or Zayn’s high note? Zayn goes “You don’t know you’re beautifUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OH OH AH OH!”. Yep.

Then it has to be Niall.

But he’s on the guitar…

He was still singing…

Then it has to be Niall.

But he’s on the guitar…
    He still has a mic though.

Harry is overrated.

Aug 18, 2011 @ 01:12 pm
    What high note?

In WMYB acoustic–

Isnt that zayn??

• NickJorWhatever12

http://instagr.am/p/Knc8Q/ Every fucking time a rumor says Jelena broke up the next day you see a pic of them making kissy faces or kissing, WUT EVEN ?!

fuck jelena

Isnt that zayn??

Long note =/= high note

• oxoemmaoxo

Listened to it again, it’s definitley not Zayn. It goes over Zayn’s harmonies.

NickJorWhatever12 said:
    Forget about Bieber! Come to the 1D family. ;)

Guess who?
    Louis: Just hit me.
    *Harry hits him*
    Louis: Hit me again.
    Harry: Britney Spears.

• Entertainmentlove

oooh i kinda like them.

_Tiger_ said:
    NickJorWhatever12 said:
    Forget about Bieber! Come to the 1D family. ;)
    I don’t like Bieber, I LOVE Zaynnn.

Liam can’t hit it that high

lovelife said:

Exactly

Guess who?
    Louis: Just hit me.
    *Harry hits him*
    Louis: Hit me again.
    Harry: Britney Spears.
    HAHAHA

Alive?

• lovemestealmeawayy

this is soo old…lol

Not the beginning all! D:

I have, I liked them since torn.

oxoemmaoxo said:
    I think Disco is one of the biggest one direction fans on here :)

*cough*I’ve been a fan way before Disco*cough*
    jk

I like to take pride in being the first 1D fan on OU. :)
    Get in line ladies. ;)

• lovemestealmeawayy

Liam,Harry, and Louis are the most good looking and personality wise too.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon
  • pretzellover2.0

If one of my brothers mother fucking friends walk through the mother fucking door and ask me if I’m okay. -_______- I can’t talk dumb ass.

I can’t keep up anymore. :/
    Never listened to so much radio..
    ~~

I’ve only missed one interview, but it was at like, 4 am. Lmao.
    So much english radio jvfsabs

• oxoemmaoxo

I like to take pride in being the first 1D fan on OU. :)
    Get in line ladies. ;)

Been here since Judges houses. ;)

ShakingMyHeadAtYou said:
    _Tiger_ said:

This is like six years old.

Dayum, your icon<333
    Haha, I had this during my Harry stage. It needs to be changed.

Olly Murs on Coronation Street<333

• oxoemmaoxo

Liam,Harry, and Louis are the most good looking and personality wise too.

Not Zayn D:

• xweownthenight

I watched them, when they were put together in bootcamp. <3

They’ve come so far. :)

• ShakingMyHeadAtYou

Haha, I had this during my Harry stage. It needs to be changed.

Who’s your favorite now? :’)
    and no, it’s good, lmao.
    But if you want good 1D gifs; http://www.twitpic.com/photos/LiveLoveNiall do good icons(:

• Disco.Is.Dead

It’s not my fault that no one told me about 1D here in Canada.
    I didn’t even know what factor was.
    But as soon as I heard a little about them, in the spring, I searched them up and fell in love, rofllll. And, I’ll stick with them.
    So… I’m not going to debate about “who was here longer”, because I know I wasn’t… But I also don’t feel it matters.

LOL girl called Rebecca. I want to see Zayn’s face. XD

Zayn walked past me when I went to meet them<\3

Lalala

ShakingMyHeadAtYou said:
    Haha, I had this during my Harry stage. It needs to be changed.

Who’s your favorite now? :’)
    and no, it’s good, lmao.
    Zayn and Niall! But Louis is creeping up on me! And you? Haha ooh, thank you. :)

• oxoemmaoxo

It’s not my fault that no one told me about 1D here in Canada.
    I didn’t even know what factor was.

I know it doesn’t matter. I actually hate the “origional 1D fans” thing.

• ShakingMyHeadAtYou

Although, I only met one of them, lmfao, and they only said hi xD
    But he was kind of pulled, he wasn’t being rude..:)

oxoemmaoxo said:
    I like to take pride in being the first 1D fan on OU. :)
    Get in line ladies. ;)

Been here since Judges houses. ;)
    Hmm but how long have you been on OU?! Hehe, I’ve been since they got eliminated.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I know it doesn’t matter. I actually hate the “origional 1D fans” thing.
    ~~

I know… Everyone was like “last night original1Dfamily”
    K, no. That’s fucking dumb, lmao. You should be happy that they will have a larger fan base and except them all as equals.

Liam++Niall:P
    And welcomeee:)

Zayn walked past me when I went to meet them<\3

oxoemmaoxo said:
    It’s not my fault that no one told me about 1D here in Canada.
    I didn’t even know what factor was.

I know it doesn’t matter. I actually hate the “origional 1D fans” thing.
    True that, but I do love the little inside jokes.

• oxoemmaoxo

I know it doesn’t matter. I actually hate the “origional 1D fans” thing.
    ~~

I know… Everyone was like “last night original1Dfamily”
    Exactly, they don’t want them to get recognition in different countries. So selfish. -___-

• ShakingMyHeadAtYou

Ehh, the whole ‘original fan thing’ annoys me, people who don’t live in England obviously wasn’t their first fans… Just be happy they’ve got international fans.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I wish interviewers would stop asking who gets the most attention…

• oxoemmaoxo

I like to take pride in being the first 1D fan on OU. :)
    Get in line ladies. ;)

Been here since Judges houses. ;)

January 2010

lovelife said:
    No, Zayn can go very high.

Alive?

Guess who?
    Louis: Just hit me.
    *Harry hits him*
    Louis: Hit me again.
    Harry: Britney Spears.

I like how Liam just throws the cards on the floor, and how Niall does the “F*ck you” thing to Harry at the end.

Well, hello

Alive?
    I THOUGHT YOU CAN’T COME BITCH.

Liam can’t hit it that high