Bieber, ‘I Should Be A Photographer Lol’

jkjkj
a849a5c551484bf2be411bab08307328_7

Selena said: ‘I am very excited to be a part of the 2011 VMAs! After all of my years watching the VMAs, the pre-show has always been one of my favorite parts. It is a true honor to be hosting from the black carpet this year.’

Also, Justin Bieber fans nearly crushed Chelsea Handler.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Yeahhh… no.

• Grammar Nazi.

caroline make game

• anons

OH MY FUCKING GOD EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS IM A FUCKING GIRL YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• -inhalelove

Don’t quit your day job.

• Grammar Nazi.

Yea he is amazing.

• WakaWakaEhEh

i need to take a piss.

• CottonCandy

Thts a rlly bad picture -.-‘

OH MY FUCKING GOD. JENNAH KNOWS THAT IM A GIRL SHUT THE FUCK UP

• anons

EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE OCEANUP SITE KNOWS IM A FUCKING GIRL!!!!

• -inhalelove

lol at how I already knew this smh at this confession.

• Firework

K I’ll make it
    Hold on

• anons

OH MY FUCKING GOD AND YOU EVEN HAD TO SCREENCAP?? WHO ARE YOU SHERLOCK FUCKING HOLMES/????!

• livingoutloud

Wut.

• Grammar Nazi.

Is this ouconfessions??

• Dodah_J

ceeeral said:

no, i think letting you be a rich talentless jerk is enough for you ay’. >:|

THIS ..

Is this ouconfessions??

• Grammar Nazi.

Lol dem dumbasses.

• anons

I TOLD MYSELF IF THERE WAS GONNA BE ANOTHER MUTHAFUCKIN SECRET ABOUT HOW I AM A GIRL I WAS GONNA GO OFF

• -inhalelove

Okay. I’m done ranting.

• Grammar Nazi.

Don’t worry they are stupid they don’t matter.

• Firework

IM DONE

• Everythingyournot

alone

• mileykicksass

haha

• -inhalelove

And they turn me on, when they take it off~*~*~.

• Grammar Nazi.
  • WakaWakaEhEh

Also, Justin Bieber fans nearly crushed Chelsea Handler.

OH HELL NAW

• CandiceVS

he should go to hell

• Tonightimlovingu

Lmao , wtf is that ?

• omg wtf lolz

Aug 20, 2011 @ 01:29 pm
    Everythingyournot said:
    Bloody hell I’m only giving my opinion here but, those two are really perfect for each other, their undying love for attention only makes then stronger. Most celeb couples try pretty hard to keep their shit a secret to avoid being on gossip sites every other day. But these two are just ANNOYING. This is just my opinion so your argument is invalid.

dang dude its just a picture lol

I’m saying in general though.

• Untouchable

not with that photo, juju.

• JelenaRocks

Aww Cute

• LetsJumpTheSun

how about no

Are you guys here? Or?

Everyone is playing epic mafia. OU is dead.

• Grammar Nazi.
  • -inhalelove

Um wut

• SpanishLullaby

VERO COME TO EPICMAFIA

I’ve never played before tho.

• mileykicksass

wut

• -inhalelove

CUM 2 US ROSE

• Everythingyournot

WHO IS ARUGIN TIWHH TU WHAT A U A ATLAKING ABOUT DIS BAIBYA WHE RE MY BEBE ODISOC SHE DUN LEFT SHD SSHIT UP EHWE ERDHS THAS DONE DID PART AND FUKNS AONU I ALOV EIE TIWHII YOU SMILE

WHAT?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt
  • Entertainmentlove

aaah epic mafia wont let me signup :(

• Everythingyournot

i cant get in you guys

• kardashian

Um wut

that person was basically saying that justin and selena are both attention whores so they deserve each other.

• Everythingyournot

HA

• kardashian

and justin anyone can take a black and white photo doesn’t mean its photography.

• pinkbangs101

cute

• ceeeral

no, i think letting you be a rich talentless jerk is enough for you ay’. >:|

• ceeeral

no, i think letting you be a rich talentless jerk is enough for you ay’. >:|

• carys

anyone can press a button on a camera.. o.O

• Entertainmentlove

wtf is that.

• Truthurts

You should do a favor to humanity and migrate to Venus.

• -inhalelove

• AcidPinkLemonade

Entertainmentlove said:

wtf is that.
    ===========================
    Selena Gomez.

• Firework

K

• Tonightimlovingu

Lmao , wtf is that ?

• wohaoxiangta

Come go and see, will not regret it Oh look

• Everythingyournot

not even selena could make this pic look good

• Grammar Nazi.

• Everythingyournot

dang dude its just a picture lol

• Grammar Nazi.

• SpanishLullaby

Are you guys here? Or?

• lilylovehans

he is amazing.I am a 26 years old nurse, young and beautiful. Now I am seeking an older gentle man who can give me real love , so i got a username Annababe2011 on—a’ge’l’es’s’da’te. C óM—it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and older men, or older women and younger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck it out or tell your friends.

• bolka4