Demi Lovato UNDERAGE BEER RUN?

Demi possibly on a beer run, according to TMZ. Photo Credit: X17.

UPDATE: According to sources, Demi was just buying Red Bull.

Also, according to Lies Angeles the people in front of her bought the beer.

• keseay

WTH. sarah m is the biggest freaking stalker ever. and what bothers me more is that she took time away from demi’s other fans who DONT stalk her all the time. she was JUST at her birthday party… i think she could have let the other people had a picture instead of jumping right in there…. pisses me off. id love to meet demi but too bad i dont pack my bags and move to los angeles and creep on celebs. doesnt sound like much a life to me.

• xJonaside97

I dont really care about Demi drinking alcohol or anything, but Red Bull is just shitty for the voice. So.

• wohaoxiangta

Come go and see, will not regret it Oh look

• askashley

Miley is in ur icon, Vanessa
    ==
    I’m a Miley Fan Myself, but I will come out and say that Miley fans should be the last ones talking and Joe Jonas fans ESP.

• kel

how was she fake, the paps asked her for a picture of what she was holding http://www.liesangeles.com/2011/08/20/lets-talk-about-demi-lovato-and-her-visit-to-the-7-11/ one of the paps who were there

• askashley

Demi brought RED BULL and not BEER! The paps snapped her pic purposely to make it look like she was buying beer. The things people do to get a good paycheck

Hmm *dirty mind* Oh well xD

…. -.-

I ish innocent

• LisaWonders

She has older friends, unless she has a beer in her hand nothing can be assumed.

• Demiandmileylove

oceanup why don’t you post the video?? to make people see how fake is this fuckin bitch!
    ok miley is seen with a bottle of corona in a country where drinking is legal at 16 years old.. she was almost 18.. you didn’t even know if she drak it or not because there aren’t pics.. the day after: BIG SCANDAL WHAT A BAD ROLE MODEL SHE IS! WHAT A SLUT!
    miley goes at chateau marmont to meet with dr luke FOR WORK! they say that she was drunk, what a bad rolemodel what a whore etc..
    and this fuckin bitch buys beer and then she calls the paps to go near her because it was her birthday asking to leave and just take a shot with redbull in her hands????!! to make people understand that she haven’t buy beer but red bull
    are you fuckin kidding me hypocrite bitch??? -.-

Woaw Woah calm down .. i thought you liked Demi ! and don’t start that Miley has made mistakes too and big ones ! they both do but she is 19 so a few beers won’t hurt !

• ZaynZaynZayn

Here come the delusional stans.

Watching them trying to make excuses for her is hilarious. It’s like watching a 14 year old who’s mom found a bag of weed in their room. “No, it’s my friends! Really!”.

SMH.

• SoRawSUgAr

A little disappointed because of the sober is sexy thing but well…she’s my icon/idol and I think she’s growing up and she’s lost right now, she’ll find her way. Gotta find her purpose in life :)

• xxsmilerzxx

OceanUp is getting dumb.
    IT’S REDBULL.

• Miley RiRi

yeah i like her.. and miley never lied.. it’s not right to always defend her and try any excuse to make her look good! she’s been fake as fuck and she pissed me off! i mean, have you seen the video?? -.-

• Fuckyou

I love demi so much and i feel like she is so strong but shes a party girl

• Demiandmileylove

By the way she has older friends so she may not have drink it .. and if she did i wouldn’t mind she is freaking 19 !

• ZaynZaynZayn

It does when you are pimping yourself out as an anti-drinking person and tweeting #soberissexy over and over again. She’s a liar and a hypocrite.

• ann932

oh whatever. what’s the big deal, kids drink, she’s 19 (so she can legally drink in almost entire europe). moving on!

• ZaynZaynZayn

OceanUp is getting dumb.
    IT’S REDBULL.

You’re the dumb one if you think it’s red bull.

• mels

Here come the Miley/Demi comparisons. Who cares what Miley does or has done right now in this argument? It’s not Demi’s fault what criticism other stars get. If you’re pissed at her for the beer or for being a hypocrite or for whatever else…cool. But how can we be mad at her for not getting as much shit as other people?

• Demiandmileylove

I’m sorry but maybe Demi has NEVER drinked it .. I know that but so isn’t Miley .. NOBODY IS PERFECT .. bbeer isn’t that bad ! till i see her drinking it then i won’t be even dissepointed because well she is 19 and she is holding redbull btw !!

• CoolerThanU

there’s another guy with her and it’s probably for him.. even if she did drink alcohol she wouldn’t be stupid enough to purchase it in public with all those papz.. there’s nothing wrong with her being with someone who does drink. GET ALL OF YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ARSES.

• ZaynZaynZayn

i don’t see more pics at tmz! and shes 19 so what am 18 and i go to clubs and drink!!

If you live in the US you are breaking the law and so are the clubs that are serving you.

• keylee_lovatic20

wth oceanup? it’s redbull .. demi even tweeted it .. demi’s still polite even thought she’s annoyed .. those paps were totally rude and annoying !!

• Miley RiRi

i don’t give a fuck that she drinks or she smokes weed or whatever! tbh i smoke cigs sometimes.. yeah it’s a shame, but i do it! i don’t drink, i don’t do drugs and i will never!
    i don’t give a flying fuck of what she does, the video pissed me off! like seriously? can you be faker than that???!

• Demiandmileylove

You do that sober means that you’r not drunk and if you drink 2 beers i don’t think you will get drunk of that ..

• ZaynZaynZayn

I don’t think you know what sober means in that context.

• Demiandmileylove

Just watched the video don’t see what is wrong wiht it those papz where rude like hell ‘Any birthday sex’ like really and i don’t mind she was so rude to the papz

• BrokenArrow

The Soberissexy thing annoys me.

• Demiandmileylove

I don’t think you know what sober means in that context.

-shrugs – Maybe i don’t but you don’t know if she did drink it !

• bolka4

demi lovato pregnant!!
    see!!

• keylee_lovatic20

why are you so mad? and don’t judge her btw .. do you know her?

• bolka4

demi lovato pregnant!!
    see!!

• Miley RiRi

no you didn’t understand.. i’m not mad because she was rude.. she told the paps to come over only when she had redbull all over the place, in front of her face to show us that she wasn’t buying beer but redbull..

• Demiandmileylove

Question why does it pisses you so off ? i mean those papz where so rude like ‘Any birthday sex?’ and they where pissing her off for real you could see that so she said something of it , Miley did that too she even hit one ! ( You see what i do there ? )

• SoRawSUgAr

I don’t really see the problem at all, maybe it IS her friend’s beer, she is with someone can’t you see? And it’s fine, in the UK you only have to be 18 to drink alcohol and beer doesn’t exactly make you drunk with a 2 or 3 bottles.

• Demiandmileylove

Well i think you don’t understand the video she wanted to have some peace and she wanted them gone so she grabbed the redbull and said only one shot ! that’s what she did !

SoRawSUgAr said:

Entertainmentlove said:
    how the fuck do you get in epicmafia ?
    ==
    You sign up or are you having the problem with re-typing your password?
    ———————
    yup

• Miley RiRi

I’m not mad at you either :) she is just not fake i think she is one of the realest person’s in the world =) but i do get irritated of the soberissexy drinking isn’t bad XD

i know that drinking isn’t bad.. i told you, i think that there’s nothing wrong on smoking cigs either.. i’m just ashamed on saying that i do it because i’m really young, just that..

Yep…..bail me out?

I’m broke *hides*
    Break me out?

• SuckMyAnonDick

I’m out I missed this post this is dead. trololol

Good night now :)

night :D

• Demiandmileylove

LOL you believe her crap about soberissexy?

Nahhh i hate that line nothing is bad about drinking XD I don’t even ccare if she drinks !

what’s in my icon??

MileySnuggle said:

Evane :) I’m alone home -winks-

Ohh *winks*

• vintagelovers

what’s in my icon??
    _____________
    miley, rihanna and bey

• MileySnuggle

Demiandmileylove said:
    LOL you believe her crap about soberissexy?

I don’t care if she drinks either but lying about soberissexy is annoying.

• Miley RiRi

sorry this is the link xD i’m such a fail today -.-

miley, rihanna and bey

thanks :)

• Miley RiRi

FINALLY! what’s in my icon now??

Snuggle, come to the 1D post

dead

• vintagelovers

Miley RiRi said:
    FINALLY! what’s in my icon now??
    _______________
    just miley lol

Miley is in ur icon, Vanessa

ok thanks :)

I’m in the 1D post. Adios

• Miley RiRi

i always wanted to do it!
    MIGRATE
    ahahah

• pretzellover2.0

my icon won’t work or upload or what the fuck ever.

• xXaleidXx

i agree with this:

only ONE pap saw that. he was defenitely late to that. liesangeles dude got there AFTER the dude had payed and was about to leave but this video was taken BEFORE that. demi is infront of the dude, no redbull in sight, she’s talking to him, anwers the phone, heads towards the door, sees the paps, makes an “oh shit” face, turn back right away..? the video cuts and all of a sudden she’s holding up a redbull and the guy isn’t there, anymore.

i’m just not stupid or in denial like alot of her fans seem to be. those pictures and? story from liesangeles are from when the guy had already payed and was leaving. but this video proves different. i’d like to be wrong, tbqh. but she has lied so many times before and her fans never actually believe it. just like her cutting, eating disorder, drugs, drinking, etc. until demi admitted to all of that. or like when she denies dating someone and then ends up being true

liesangeles dude got there after all of that had already happened. he got there after demi picked up the redbull and after the guy payed. before she was infront of him/beside him talking but after she saw the paps she was behind and left alone? ok. cover up. or? i could be totally wrong. who knows.. i’m not mad at her for drinking.. i don’t give a crap but i don’t like how she preaches everyday about how sober is sexy.

Good night now :)

SoRawSUgAr said:

Good night now :)
    Good night :D

• MileySnuggle

Demiandmileylove said:
    “Omg they saw me -holds up red bull- ok you can take some pics now and go” #soberissexyifyouarefake

I thought you liked Demi ? .. by the way it’s all fake it has already been proved the guys weren’t her friends she just talked to them !

LOL you believe her crap about soberissexy?

• MileySnuggle

Evane :) I’m alone home -winks-

• SuckMyAnonDick

Aug 20, 2011 @ 02:17 pm

DemiMileyLove

Looks a lot like her friend to me.

It’s been confrimed she doesn’t know them just look in the discription :) and because their talking she is being nice XD i talk to completely strangers too !

It looks like @chasejordan

what’s in my icon?

a year ago i was hating on bieber o.O
    now i have never say never dvd :D i downloaded it, not bought it.. i have it in english AND in italian rofl

• Demiandmileylove

omg, demi. i don’t mind her drinking and none of her fans do.. we would NOT care if she was drinking BUT she supports and preaches #soberissexy so that’s what pisses us off. such a freaking hypocrite. #soberissexy is fucking annoying as hell. drinking isn’t bad unless you were a recovering alcoholic. and if you drink moderately & not all sloppy AND not drive then, theres nothing wrong. she should stop preaching that because it’s gonna bite her in the ass. everything comes out, demi.. everything. her stupid teenies fans are in denial but us older fans aren’t stupid.

That’s what i am so ‘pissed’ of too well not pissed more irritated !

• evanescence

i know, my grandma lives there and i think she so got a boobjob.
    LOL

• pinkbangs101

Her older friend is there buying it…….which means he’s probably drinking it. I go to stores with my older friends when they get drinks. It doesn’t mean I’m going to drink. People get a clue. Plus if she was a fake she wouldn’t be out in the public that easily getting caught.

• memi trumps sel

Evanescence !!!

• Miley RiRi

i know, my grandma lives there and i think she so got a boobjob.

are you kidding??? ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• evanescence

- Eye starts twisting – Say what .. you’r ruining our NIGHT with that STUPID line !

Well, give me coffee and I’ll light up the night lol

Entertainmentlove said:
    SoRawSUgAr said:

Entertainmentlove said:
    how the fuck do you get in epicmafia ?
    ==
    You sign up or are you having the problem with re-typing your password?
    ———————
    yup
    ==
    Ah young grasshopper I once had the age old problem, the re-type…. ah well what is your web browser? I had firefox but it wouldn’t work on there so I used google chrome, that works :D

Break me out?

I’m here for you! *blows up the jail*

a year ago i was hating on bieber o.O

I dispised ( I don’t really hate people that didn’t do anything to me XD ) Justin a MONTH ago and now i love him WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME ?!

memi trumps sel said:

Evanescence !!!
    My girl ^–^ OMG ! I’m so happy all of you are here <3

• memi trumps sel

All this over redbulll

• LISABALTAR

You guys say that you are fans and now are judging her? Really? Worst…judging her because of a FUCKING paparazzi picture? Huge fans you guys are. No one here has the right to say that she was drinking beer, or the campaign of “sober is sexy” is fake. You are so annoying… GET A LIFE and leave her alone… And watch the fucking video before say anything

Well, give me coffee and I’ll light up the night lol

Coffeee is EWWWW .. but fine .. we need to have a nice night !

Break me out?

I’m here for you! *blows up the jail*

……you just….blew it up with….me inside -.-

lmaooo :D bieber fever xD
    i don’t love him, i’m not a fan.. i just think he’s talented, i love his dance and his voice.. and his personality :D but i’m not a belieber..

• Demiandmileylove

I didn’t judge her if you mean me .. i just don’t like the line ‘sober is sexy’ it anoys me :/ but i don’t care if she drinks

• evanescence

Coffeee is EWWWW .. but fine .. we need to have a nice night !
    Well, I want to bring memi, RiRi, Emily and Claudia with us… :D

I’m here for you! *blows up the jail*

……you just….blew it up with….me inside -.-

I WANT TO BE A DOCTER I WANT TO BE A DOCTER ! -runs to you and brings you back to live – Welcome back !

• memi trumps sel

Aug 20, 2011 @ 01:44 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

Evanescence !!!
    My girl ^–^ OMG ! I’m so happy all of you are here <3

I came on ou just to check for new gossip but I saw u so I commented

• evanescence

…..you just….blew it up with….me inside -.-
    Nuuuuu *revives you*

lmaooo :D bieber fever xD

NOOOO i’m not a belieber either XD i just got a love thing for him XD i got respect for him because he gets all this hate and all !

• LoveSemi

Did Demi buy beer? No.
    Did you see her buy beer? No.
    Did you see demi drinking the beer? No.

You can not change truth to suit your needs TO HATE ON HER

I came on ou just to check for new gossip but I saw u so I commented

I come online when my bro isn’t at the house ^___^ <3

Well, I want to bring memi, RiRi, Emily and Claudia with us… :D

who’s claudia???? gorgeousselena??

• Just Smile

For God’s sake, it’s her birthday! Give the girl a break.

• Fannie Mae

Miley RiRi said:

i know, my grandma lives there and i think she so got a boobjob.

are you kidding??? ahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    ————————-
    no her boobs where really saggy and now there magically unsaggy o_0

Well, I want to bring memi, RiRi, Emily and Claudia with us… :D

Wait whoaaw were gone have a -starts counting – 6 some ?

mte

• LISABALTAR

I wasn’t talking about you

Demiandmileylove said:
    SoRawSUgAr You’r name reminds me of somebody on youtube !

Shi.t covers been blown -.0. I’m on YT :P with the same username :P

How old are you ?

Shi.t covers been blown -.0. I’m on YT :P with the same username :P

You write story’s ?

Shi.t covers been blown -.0. I’m on YT :P with the same username :P

*adds you and subscribes*

How old are you ?

….. i’m 14 ….. but i’m gonna be 15 in 3 months..

Shi.t covers been blown -.0. I’m on YT :P with the same username :P

You write story’s ?
    Yeah :D but I’m on a different account: IMissTheWord :D

• xXaleidXx

and about the video… LOL. she was talking to that guy like if she knew him, answers the phone, heads towards the doors, sees the paps, makes an “oh shit” face, turn back right away, and lifts up the redbull so the paps can see she wasn’t the one buying beer.. she was buying redbull because #soberissexy! and alot of her stupid fans actually fell for this shit, lol. i can’t with her right now. i wouldn’t be so pissed if she wasn’t preaching everyday about how sober is sexy and how drinking is so freaking bad. bitch, please.

Shi.t covers been blown -.0. I’m on YT :P with the same username :P

*adds you and subscribes*
    I don’t use that account anymore though, I’m on IMissTheWord :P my new account

Yeah :D but I’m on a different account: IMissTheWord :D

*adds you and subscribes* ahahah : )

• Demiandmileylove

….. i’m 14 ….. but i’m gonna be 15 in 3 months..

Really ? that’s not that bad i my little cousin is ten and he smokes and drinks :/ he has way to older frriends !

Yeah :D but I’m on a different account: IMissTheWord :D

Aaaah did you maybe write Zemi story’s ?

• PuureVanity

Wow people here jump to conclusion way tooo soon =/

Yeah :D but I’m on a different account: IMissTheWord :D

*adds you and subscribes* ahahah : )

0.- -.0 0.0 NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) And what’s your name again? I forgot :P

• Miley RiRi

emily do you write niley stories? :D lol

omg o.O

0.- -.0 0.0 NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) And what’s your name again? I forgot :P

i’m vanessa :) you’re emily right? xD

Yeah :D but I’m on a different account: IMissTheWord :D

Aaaah did you maybe write Zemi story’s ?

Haha Zemi nooo JEMI :P but now nemi and pemi haha

• PuureVanity
  • Idon’tcare

The problem here is that she always tweets #soberissexy.. she’s such a hypocrite

• LisaWonders

that zaynzayn can stfu. im not a stan for anyone, maybe real artists like Sade and Coldplay. I just see it how it is. If she drank at her party, im sure some pictures would have popped up.

0.- -.0 0.0 NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) And what’s your name again? I forgot :P

i’m vanessa :) you’re emily right? xD

Yes……the ninja cover has been blown!

• PuureVanity
  • Once again

Personally I dont mind that she drinks [although it is illegal] what does kind of bother me is that she is portraying that she is sober and all that. If your going to drink do it but dont lie to the public about it when your caught. Also if she is taking meds for bipolar disorder she should NOT be drinking so she might have gone with the guy to buy things but no one really knows if she drank any of it. [although ive heard rumors around the LA party scene that she isnt entirely sober in OTHER aspects]. But who knows.. its her life and she can decide to do what she wants with it.

• weirdo

WELL maybe demi should think twice about the #soberissexy thing

• Idon’tcare

@PuureVanity if you watch the video you will see that she’s with them..

• Miley RiRi

Yes……the ninja cover has been blown!

ahahah you told me a month ago your name xD then i went in vacation and when i came back there were some problems with my account and i had to do another one :)

• AmandaXoX

Sense when do they sell beer in 7-11?

• My_Bench_Stupid_Hobo

EvaSnow said:

LOL the Lovatics are so in denial. xD Open your eyes and see what a big hypocrite Demi really is.

FYI I have nothing against alcohol/drugs. I’m 22 and you can drink alcohol when you’re 16 in my country. It’s more the fact that she’s just lying to everyone.

It’s so obvious that when she noticed that the paps were following her that she was trying to hide the beer. She immediately shows the paps the red bull so they can make a picture of that and not the beer. Then she tweets about the redbull for the damage control. So now everyone can say that she was just drinking redbull and not the beer.

Demi…We’re not stupid…

apparently some of you are stupid… you can clearly see in the video that the guys who she was NOT with bought the beer, and the redbull was in her hands the whole time!

Also even if she was with them that doesnt mean shes drinking it, i hang with friends who drink all the time and i dont drink, i just drink soda. Stop making crap up to make her look bad when she did nothing wrong. also one of the paps even said the guys got there before her and was buying it, and left before she did. she was with a girl not those guys, she didnt even know the guys.

• EvaSnow

Demi…We’re not stupid…

• 449ally

I wish everyone would quit saying Demi is fake. Clearly if you watch the video you can see that she never bought beer. It’s a 7-11 so obviously it’s difficult not to come into contact with someone who wants to buy beer or alcohol. Regardless of if she knew the guys or not, she didn’t buy it so leave her alone. Her morals still stand… Sober is sexy. She says that for a reason. @LiesAngeles who is a paparazzi who was on scene at that 7-11 when Demi arrived said “A smart person will realize that she was in the same store as someone else buying a legal drink. Bad choice? No. Bad pic? Yes.” Give her a break and stop hounding her. She didn’t do anything wrong and if you were all real fans, you’d trust her when she says she doesn’t drink.

• xJonaside97

AMEN.

• ZaynZaynZayn

That #soberissexy bullshit was just something her publicist wanted her to do. Face it. The Demi we see is a product, not a person. Demi is fake as hell.

She’s probably been drinking it up and snorting coke like crazy ever since she got out of rehab. The cute guy next to her looks like a major cokehead.

Miley RiRi said:
    Yes……the ninja cover has been blown!

Oh okay :D cool haha so welcome back on your new account :P

• Idon’tcare

Once again said:

mte. she needs to stop with this shit of #soberissexy

• SoRawSUgAr

ONE THING IS CLEAR, I WEAR HALO I WEAR A HALO WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME BUT STANDING FROM HERE, YOU WOULDN’T SAY SO, YOU WOULDN’T SAY SO IF YOU WERE ME

That song is Demi I think :)

• Trainups

Seriously do people really think that Demi would go out herself, a VERY wellknown celeb since her TMT, and actually buy beer? Do YOU really think she is that stupid if that was her intention?
    A girl who has hidden her cutting,eating, vomiting issues form the public for years now?
    Get a clue people.
    If Demi or any underage wellknown celeb wanted to get some booze they woudln’t go out in public to do it themselves.
    Demi has repeatedly said she is being clean, sober and substance free since TMT.
    There is not evidence she is not.Until we see her drinking,taking drugs or a VERY reliable source says she does then she deserevs to be believed.

• LoveSemi

omg demi is drinking a beer? how fake!!!

oh wait NO, SHE IS NOT DRINKING!

LOL to some people :P

• evanescence

Brb, gotta do something. No one leaves!

no her boobs where really saggy and now there magically unsaggy o_0

MAGIC IS IN THE WORLD !

no her boobs where really saggy and now there magically unsaggy o_0

lmfaaaoooo!!!!! ahahahahahahahh :D

• Miley RiRi

Brb, gotta do something. No one leaves!

YOU HAVE TO POOP! I KNOW IT!

• SoRawSUgAr

….you just….blew it up with….me inside -.-
    Nuuuuu *revives you*
    Haha OH MY GOSH!!

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

do you guys know it’s for her!?!

• lovemestealmeawayy

it’s official i have no life.

• dilemma

LOL I think she’s fake tbh but how do you know that the beer is for her ? did you see her drink it ? NO.unless you saw her sipping that beer you got nothing on her…stop being biased
    It can be for her friends ,people -_- like she would actually buy beer herself when everyone is watching

oh and I don’t know about you guys but if I always complain about the paps and tweet about them renting a boat to take my pictures on the beach (last year) I wouldn’t be posing for them holding up my redbulls xD lol

• evanescence

Read what OU said on twitter then come to comment guys.

• evanescence

Guys, OU said it was the other guy who’s buying beer not her.

• memi trumps sel

Aug 20, 2011 @ 01:47 pm
    I came on ou just to check for new gossip but I saw u so I commented

I come online when my bro isn’t at the house ^___^ <3

reply report

Lol. I’m glad u are able to sneak on

• Fuckyou

she is with these guys its clear in the video whether or not she was gonna drink she is with them

omg o.O

I know right :( it’s sad !

I’m here for you! *blows up the jail*

……you just….blew it up with….me inside -.-

==
    But your the one who put me in jail after finding me out with the YT account….. :P

evanescence said:
    Read what OU said on twitter then come to comment guys.
    ===
    SAHAR!

SoRawSUgAr said:

evanescence said:
    Read what OU said on twitter then come to comment guys.
    ===
    SAHAR!
    Emily <3

• PuureVanity

READ OCEANUP TWITTER BEFORE YALL JUDGE HER

• EvaSnow

xXaleidXx said:
    _____________
    THIS!

• weirdo

I see the redbull in the pic

• Demiandmileylove

I just readed some article .. she didn’t even know the guys :)

• thedarksunshine

So she’s spotted near beer and people already think she’s drinking and lying?
    Unless you see her actually drinking alcohol, stop making accusations.
    It’s crazy how quickly people jump at the chance to call a celebrity fake and hate on them.

SAHAR!
    Emily <3

how are you?

• weirdo

imma go watch glee in 3D yay!

SAHAR!!!

thedarksunshine said:

So she’s spotted near beer and people already think she’s drinking and lying?
    Unless you see her actually holding alcohol, stop making accusations.
    I agree with you.

• KBurk

You guys are pathetic, believing that Demi is buying beer for one she is not legal until she’s 21 to purchase beer in the states. And 2nd it is Sugar Free Red Bull which is a high caffeinated energy drink. I am ashamed of the Demi fans on here saying that she is fake and that her motto Sober is Sexy is an act are you sure your fans?

Did you lookbat the video it is clear that the guy in front of her is purchasing the beer she is purchasing Red Bull. Check the other photos you will see that she hold Red Bull.

Oh and oceanup check your sources to make up a story that is not true just to get viewers is low and you act like you’re Demi’s friend I just hope she doesn’t see this.

• KBurk

how are you?
    I’m perfect, you?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

who gives a fuck if she is actually going to drink beer. I see it as something good, from coke to beer? YOU GO DEMI! (even I have beer once in a while and im 17, some beer wont kill you so stfu thanks!)

sup !

Oh okay :D cool haha so welcome back on your new account :P

thanks <3

SAHAR!!!

Hi Vanessa! *throws forks at u for cussing Demi* lol Hi :3

• thedarksunshine

weirdo said:
    imma go watch glee in 3D yay!
    jhdakjdhasjdhasj I saw it! :D I want to go see it again.

MICHELLE <3

omg o.O

I know right :( it’s sad !

and his parents?

Entertainmentlove said:

sup !

Yo! Sup bro?

• LoveSemi

PuureVanity said:

READ OCEANUP TWITTER BEFORE YALL JUDGE HER

some people in here will be a demi hater no matter what the truth is hahaha

they don’t care about the facts, THEY JUST LOVE TO GO IN EVERY SINGLE DEMI POST TO HATE HER :)

Hi Vanessa! *throws forks at u for cussing Demi* lol Hi :3

sorry sorry sorry! i thought she knew the guy.. sowwy :(
    what’s up?? :D it’s been a month! :D

• Idon’tcare

xXaleidXx said:

this

• Gearsarealwaysturning

LALALA

• Miley RiRi

it’s official i have no life.

uh? why?

SoRawSUgAr said:

———————–
    oh i have firefox to

• Demiandmileylove

I was FORCED by my boss .. i’m sorry !

• BringZaynLiamAndHarry to ME

so what if demi drink a beer ? is it problem ? not for me .cause she’s FREAKING 19 . and yes .a little bit beer won’t hurt . :D

• Entertainmentlove

it’s official i have no life.
    ——————–
    so you’re dead

———————–
    oh i have firefox to
    ==
    Yeah, just install google chrome and try it on there, it worked for me xx hope I helped

lovemestealmeawayy said:

it’s official i have no life.

Why not ?

• Demiandmileylove

What is you’r full name ?!

Demiandmileylove said:

I was FORCED by my boss .. i’m sorry !
    ==
    Okay I forgive you :) but tell me….how did you know about the account?

• pretzellover2.0

Seriously? Why does it matter if she went for a beer run?! A few beers ain’t gonna hurt her! She’s 19 for Christ sakes! I hate when people make a big deal out of such alittle thing.

• SoRawSUgAr

Haha OU editing the post when they find new news :P

mfte

• Demiandmileylove

Okay I forgive you :) but tell me….how did you know about the account?

I didn’t .. like you’r name really reminded me of a friend of mine .. so i asked but i looked later and the name was a bit different .. she writes Zemi ( Zac and Demi ) story’s XD

• Miley RiRi

do YOU think i should change my icon after almost a month that i have the same one?

• Miley RiRi

Okay I forgive you :) but tell me….how did you know about the account?

ahahahahahahh it wasn’t even her!! ahahah :D

Demiandmileylove said:
    Okay I forgive you :) but tell me….how did you know about the account?

OOHH What’s her username? :P

• Demiandmileylove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDE1L0rscwI&list=FLlVFPbMj-DAGVs8UK8rEB0w&index=1 ] This birthday video for Demi is the best i have seen today so amazing WATCH IT !

• lovemestealmeawayy

Entertainmentlove said:
    it’s official i have no life.
    ——————–
    so you’re dead

after looking at your icon yes. :D

• memi trumps sel

Aug 20, 2011 @ 01:57 pm

reply report

I like the one you have but change isn’t a bad thing.

==
    Yeaaahh I change every other week or every few days :P

OOHH What’s her username? :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/SUgARPLuM552 ]

miley or rihanna?? ahah

• SoRawSUgAr

I’M IN THAT VID!! Haha I’m on of the british girls, guess which one I am. (I have a purplish wall) ;P

• Miley RiRi

but seriously where’s sahar?

• pretzellover2.0

I mean, People who judge her are not her parents. Shes old enough to make her own decisions.

OOHH What’s her username? :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/SUgARPLuM552 ]

Awesome :D

• xXaleidXx

AND this: she was with that guy, though. you can see him and the other dude in the first half of the video where demi is walking to her car.. they went bowling together, left at the same time, were standing by each other in line at 7 eleven/she was INFRONT of him and demi was talking to him. they were deff together.. they just came in different cars.

she was always like “love yourself”, “eat right”, “curvy is sexy”, “i don’t drink.. i don’t do drugs.. rumors are called rumors for a reason”, “i’m not dating him.. i? would NEVER lie to my fans” then it all ended up being true. why should i believe her this time?

so disappointed in demi right now.

• LISABALTAR

you really think that she was faking it??? Guys, she is not an idiot. If she really wanted buy or take, she would send someone to buy without leave the house…. To not be seen by the paparazzi “buying”.. Dumb people

• Untouchable

hmm.

• Demiandmileylove

SAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR ( I had the best Sahar of all ! )

• Entertainmentlove

ewww why beer, beer taste so bitter get some cider.

sorry sorry sorry! i thought she knew the guy.. sowwy :(
    what’s up?? :D it’s been a month! :D
    I know right! I miss you ^–^ How are you, gurl?!

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Does Red Bull sponser her or something? Why is she holding it up like that for the paps?

who’s claudia???? gorgeousselena??

No! Claudia is the user Noo_Idea

Entertainmentlove said:

sup !

Okay i’m gone say this right now girlll , you’r icon is illigal it’s to hot to be on oceanup !

• EvaSnow

some people in here will be a demi hater no matter what the truth is hahaha
    ________________
    *Some people in here will be a demi stan no matter what the truth is hahaha #correction

Demiandmileylove said:

SAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR ( I had the best Sahar of all ! )
    Oh yeah! Lovely Michelle <3 Mah gurl

• evanescence

Wait whoaaw were gone have a -starts counting – 6 some ?

Yup

how are you?
    I’m perfect, you?

MY COVER WAS BLOWN -.0

• Miley RiRi

have you guys heard chris’ new song? open road (i love her)?? gosh the best love song he ever wrote! (miss rihanna of course <3)

• Demi Lovato.

Oh Jesus! I hope this Hanna Beth girl isn’t the next Anna Oliver anyways.

• Miley RiRi

ok both xD but this sucks.. can someone make me an icon with that pic??

Aug 20, 2011 @ 01:49 pm
    Miley RiRi said:

Brb, gotta do something. No one leaves!

YOU HAVE TO POOP! I KNOW IT!
    *punches u* NUUU! I went to try out my new clothes. Joy ._.

• EvaSnow

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:
    ______________
    Because she suddenly saw that the paps were taking pictures of her so she wanted to show them that she was buying redbull.

But redbull should sponsor her. I think a lot of people are drinking it right now because of her. I don’t like redbull though. I like monster more.

• PuureVanity

some people in here will be a demi hater no matter what the truth is hahaha

lmao ikr but its soooo wrong to judge people w/o knowing the facts behind it =/ and she didnt even arrive with those two guys SMH

but i dont give two fucks #soberissexy! lmao

• LoveSemi

so that’s mean you are a demi hater and go to every single demi post to hate on her? hahaha lol

and yes i am a demi stan!

• Miley RiRi

I know right! I miss you ^–^ How are you, gurl?!

awesome :) BUT the 24th i have the exam :( told you, remember? ahah :)

• Demiandmileylove

Watch the video she was like ‘serious guys .. could you leave it’s my birthday’ and the pap said ‘Sorry Demi happy birthday’ and Demi said ‘You had you’r shot now please go’ after that i kind of forget but she hold the redbull up and said something like this ‘Here is you’r shot now go’ something like that !

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:
    ==
    They asked for her pic with it or something :/

• LoveSemi

PuureVanity said:

some people in here will be a demi hater no matter what the truth is hahaha

but i dont give two fucks #soberissexy! lmao

you icon is too pretty!

MY COVER WAS BLOWN -.0
    Wut O_o?

Oh yeah! Lovely Michelle <3 Mah gurl

=) Lovely Sahar <33 My lovely wife !

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

It’s amazing wht rehab can do for your popularity. bitch never had paparrazi like that follow her before..

Entertainmentlove said:

sup !

——————-
    you like what you see ^_^

Miley RiRi said:

I know right! I miss you ^–^ How are you, gurl?!

awesome :) BUT the 24th i have the exam :( told you, remember? ahah :)
    Excuse my memory! Gurl, where have you been?

• LoveSemi

does anybody knows why people on AD hates OU so much?

Evasnow This was not true .. those guys weren’t with her

Oh yeah! Lovely Michelle <3 Mah gurl

=) Lovely Sahar <33 My lovely wife !
    -----
    Wow! I got married? I must have been sleeping

• PuureVanity

you icon is too pretty!
    Thanks yours is too! XD ohh im a demi stan too =D

• dilemma

Also, according to Lies Angeles the people in front of her bough beer

what did they do with the beer ? “bough” the beer ?

• SoRawSUgAr

Demi is someone who I can NEVER hate, whatever she does even if it makes me disappointed I can never hate her. Demi is only human :)

you like what you see ^_^

I sure do but Logan is maaah man !

• evanescence

Haters, read OU twitter and you’ll know she wasn’t buying beer cause you guys sound pathetic right now.

• Miley RiRi

Excuse my memory! Gurl, where have you been?

i’ve been on vacation for two weeks i came back the 31th july, but i had a problem with my other account and i had to change e mail and account :/
    and i haven’t seen you here in those days, where did you go? :)

Wow! I got married? I must have been sleeping

-smirks – I knocked you out and we got married in LAS VEGAS baby ! till the death does us apart !

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

But she was holding it up before they even said anything. And it sounded like they wanted her to move it because it was kind of blocking her. Idk. I can’t really tell what was going on in the video.

SoRawSUgAr said:

This !

MY COVER WAS BLOWN -.0
    Wut O_o?

Michelle found out about my YT account :P she recognized the user name :P

• evanescence

‘ve been on vacation for two weeks i came back the 31th july, but i had a problem with my other account and i had to change e mail and account :/
    and i haven’t seen you here in those days, where did you go? :)
    Ohh! So that’s the reason you were never on OU. I’m not allowed to be on OU anymore but I sneak trolol

• Demiandmileylove

-shrugs – I don’t really know but the papz where rude XD if i was her i would have been punched them ..

• kel

the paps ask for a pic with it http://www.liesangeles.com/2011/08/20/lets-talk-about-demi-lovato-and-her-visit-to-the-7-11/ he was one of the paps that opened the door

• kel

this is a pap that was there he was the one who opened the door http://www.liesangeles.com/2011/08/20/lets-talk-about-demi-lovato-and-her-visit-to-the-7-11/

• SoRawSUgAr

Wait whoaaw were gone have a -starts counting – 6 some ?

Yup

Orgy………

Demi Lovato. said:
    Oh Jesus! I hope this Hanna Beth girl isn’t the next Anna Oliver anyways.

Haha your username :)

• lovemestealmeawayy

lovemestealmeawayy said:

it’s official i have no life.

Why not ?

i haven’t done anything this weekend. and i have no friends.

Lol. I’m glad u are able to sneak on
    I can’t leave OU ^___^

Orgy………

*Flips hair*

lovemestealmeawayy said:

Entertainmentlove said:
    it’s official i have no life.
    ——————–
    so you’re dead

after looking at your icon yes. :D
    ———————
    ^_^

• MileyIsBestest

Lol. Who goes to a liquor store to just buy redbull?? That bitch was drunk.

Where’s memi?

Where’s Michelle? ._.

• Miley RiRi

*punches u* NUUU! I went to try out my new clothes. Joy ._.

oh ahahah ok :)

• MileySnuggle

She’s so fucking fake these days

oh ahahah ok :)

School is coming Y__Y

Yup

Kinky .. i think everybody is slowy going to the onedirection post !

MileySnuggle said:

She’s so fucking fake these days

*gasps*

Orgy………

*Flips hair*
    ===
    *drinks beer*

• pretzellover2.0

Anyways, Imma stop bitching. Hi everybody :D

• lovemestealmeawayy

Entertainmentlove said:
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

Entertainmentlove said:
    it’s official i have no life.
    ——————–
    so you’re dead

after looking at your icon yes. :D
    ———————
    ^_^

where can i see the full body shot? is this from recently? gosh i love kendall and his eye brows <3

• evanescence

Kinky .. i think everybody is slowy going to the onedirection post !

Well, I’m staying here

• Demiandmileylove

MileySnuggle you’r not on that much :) and she isn’t :)

*drinks beer*

*drinks coffee*

• SuckMyAnonDick

That’s Demi’s friend Chase Jordan, no?

Well, I’m staying here

You go girl .. i’m on both postes .. maybe this will change you’r mind Morgan is on the one direction post !

*drinks beer*

*drinks coffee*

*licks lollypop*

Morgan is there? LINK NOW :D

SuckMyAnonDick said:

That’s Demi’s friend Chase Jordan, no?

-shakes head- Person she doesn’t know !

*licks lollypop*

Hmm *dirty mind* Oh well xD

-------------------------
    http://kimkar-ian.tumblr.com/ go to this blog and scroll down

Morgan is there? LINK NOW :D

Go to that post girl !

*licks lollypop*

Hmm *dirty mind* Oh well xD

…. -.-

Where’s memi :(?

• Anonymousness

FUCKING RUDE DUMBASSES.

That was obviously redbull and who gives a fuck with what you other commenters “bet” what happened at her party. she’s 19 and can do whatever she wants you DONT really know what happened at the party.
    fucking rude bitches.

• Anonymousness

And so what if the GUYS bought beer. Wow, her friends bought beer. Obviously Demi was drunk out of her mind and doing all sorts of fucking drugs.
    no. maybe her guy friends were outside drinking, since there was no alcohol at the party.
    Who cares.
    I have family members who drink even when it’s not the holidays. Whoopty doo.

• evanescence

I remember now! Wow, I’m married to alot of people…

Michelle found out about my YT account :P she recognized the user name :P

I’m the master dude !

• EvaSnow

Evasnow This was not true .. those guys weren’t with her
    ________________
    They were. Watch the beginning of the video when Demi is at Pinz. She’s talking to them later. It’s obvious that they know each other. Demi didn’t realize that the paps were there until she answered her phone and saw them. After that her friend left with the beer so she could buy the redbull. She even shows the redbull to the paps. You know… damage control..Just like what she did on Twitter afterwards.

• realistgangsta

i always new she was fake

• Anonymousness

so disappointed in demi right now.

____

what the hell?
    1) HER FRIENDS CAN BUY ALL THE DRINKS THEY FRIGGEN WANT. THEY’RE OVER 21. demi only bought redbull!
    2) You don’t understand that. She’s not just gonna go out of no where and say “I have an eating disorder so i’m gonna tell everyone that they should hate themselves too” NO! People with ED’s don’t think that way. If you do, go fuck yourself.
    3) The original tweet was “Rumors and lies are called rumors and lies for a reason.” She never confirmed or denied anything.
    4) Demi denied dating joe back in like november 2009 or somewhere around that time. Joe and Demi got together in february 2010. Feelings happen–she’s not just gonna NOT date a guy she once “loved” just because she wrote on twitter, like 4 MONTHS BEFORE,. “i’m not dating joe.”

let the bitch do what she wants.

Michelle found out about my YT account :P she recognized the user name :P
    This gurl works with the FBI.

you like what you see ^_^

I sure do but Logan is maaah man !
    —————————-
    oke gurrrrl ^_^

why??? D:

• Demiandmileylove

I remember now! Wow, I’m married to alot of people…

But the thing is .. you’r gone divorse all those people because their boring ( Sorry people that are married with Sahar BUT SHE MINE ! ) but not me we will live happily after !

• AcidPinkLemonade

Sober is sexy.

• Demiandmileylove

Wait where is the beer i don’t see it :/ .. and no she can have beer but the thing that irritates me is that Soberissexy crap !

Michelle found out about my YT account :P she recognized the user name :P

I’m the master dude !

Haha but how did you know about the YT account, you been stalking me? haha

are you fuckin kidding me hypocrite bitch??? -.-

Michelle found out about my YT account :P she recognized the user name :P
    This gurl works with the FBI.
    haha I feel kind of famous :P

• Fuckyou

——————————————
    under the mans arm

• cherylcolefan

why??? D:

My bro told me not to come to OU ._.

oke gurrrrl ^_^

-smiles – How you’r doing ?

• evanescence

Ladies, you heard her! Now, excuse me cause me and her have STUFF to do.

haha I feel kind of famous :P

She’s gonna put you in the jail O.o

• My_Bench_Stupid_Hobo

watch the video, the guys before her in line bought beer not her, she was standing behind them in line with her redbull is all.. damn chill, and so what if she was buying it, its her life not urs. anyways its obvious she wasnt buying it.

• Miley RiRi

My bro told me not to come to OU ._.

-_- smh.. and you come here the same, don’t give a fuck about what he says! ha!
    *nick jonas-ish way*
    lmfao

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Whether she was with the guy who bought beer or not, there was probably beer and liquor at her party. And I have a hard time believing she’s completely sober

• Demiandmileylove

-sighs- So what i talk with completely strangers too ? doesn’t mean i know them .. and it has even been conformed she didn’t know them !but it looks like i can’t convince you so i give up !

Demiandmileylove said:

-smiles – How you’r doing ?
    —————————
    i’m fine how you doing ^^

• evanescence

-_- smh.. and you come here the same, don’t give a fuck about what he says! ha!
    *nick jonas-ish way*
    lmfao

I don’t give a crap about what he says woohoo! I can’t leave you guys T_T

• EvaSnow

My_Bench_Stupid_Hobo said:
    _______________
    She was standing next to them and she was talking to them…

Demi stans just want to be in denial and/or blind. xD

• Becca_

…It’s Hollywood. EVERYONE is fake, not just Demi :/

• Demiandmileylove

Ladies, you heard her! Now, excuse me cause me and her have STUFF to do.

LOL we sure have too -winks winks –

i’m fine how you doing ^^

Good very good .. i’m good too !

I don’t give a crap about what he says woohoo! I can’t leave you guys T_T

YOU MUSTN’T! ahah :)

haha I feel kind of famous :P

She’s gonna put you in the jail O.o

Yep…..bail me out?

• dilemma

guys..CALM DOWN,,the redbull is for nick..THEY GOT REDBULL WASTED WHILE THEY WERE BOWLING..OOOH YEAAAH..#RedbullWastedDickFTW

LOL we sure have too -winks winks –

Yes! But, you have to prepare the place *winks*

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol. paparazzi is my dream job lol jp

• lovemestealmeawayy

soo i’m looking at my posts from tumblr like a year ago…and omg what was i thinking..I’m basically deleting everything i posted a year ago…it’s funny how your taste changes.

• Miley RiRi

hollywood is fake as hell! *cough* nelta *cough* (not just them, but all the publicity stunts around, and if you don’t believe in PR stuffs you’re blind -.-)
    i know it..
    everyone is fake in that crappy city!

YOU MUSTN’T! ahah :)

He isn’t in the house right now but whenever he comes, I’ll leave OU before he sees it :P

Yes! But, you have to prepare the place *winks*

I want candles .. and wine !

• lovemestealmeawayy

idk it’s weird i thought after rehab she would dress like in more colors and stuff but shes back to all black…hmm

Yep…..bail me out?

I’m broke *hides*

• Entertainmentlove

how the fuck do you get in epicmafia ?

• Miley RiRi

oh ok :) those things make me nervous btw.. i mean you always have the disquiet (??) that your brother comes home :/

• MileySnuggle

• ZaynZaynZayn

What’s worse is Demi tries to fool the paps into thinking it was Red Bull. She is so fake.

• Miley RiRi

#soberissexy #Uarewhoyourfriendsare or whatever.. yeah sure.. i’m disappointed in you demetria -.-

• MileySnuggle

MileySnuggle said:

She’s so fucking fake these days

*gasps*

Lol

• livingoutloud

el oh el

• vintagelovers

or maybe that could be a random stranger buying his own beer!!!

*gasps*

Lol

You’re no longer my wife *cries*

• SuckMyAnonDick

DemiMileyLove

Looks a lot like her friend to me.

DemiMileyLove

Looks a lot like her friend to me.

• Demiandmileylove

Why is in uk and everything 18 year and older and here in Holland you can drink when you’r 16 ? weird

• Miley RiRi

ok i give up.. i just wished that you could’ve faced the reality.. i’m out..
    i’m not mad at you :)

• evanescence

I want candles .. and wine !
    I don’t drink you know! #soberissexy trolol

lovemestealmeawayy said:

Yeah I know right? I was on facebook and found this thing that lets you see all of your status’ from the beginning and I was “What the f.uck was I thinking?” Now I’m on tumblr :P

• SoRawSUgAr

Don’t really care what Demi does, she’s young and people make mistakes…

Entertainmentlove said:
    how the fuck do you get in epicmafia ?
    ==
    You sign up or are you having the problem with re-typing your password?

• Demiandmileylove

ok i give up.. i just wished that you could’ve faced the reality.. i’m out..
    i’m not mad at you :)

I FEAR NO SHIT (excluding my bro) LOL

• xXaleidXx

i know it..
    everyone is fake in that crappy city!
    ———————–
    i know, my grandma lives there and i think she so got a boobjob.

• Demiandmileylove

SoRawSUgAr You’r name reminds me of somebody on youtube !

I don’t drink you know! #soberissexy trolol