Demi Lovato LOW CUT Dress Lovely

demilowcutdress

• Demiandmileylove

HOW THE HELL DID THOSE BOOB GROW SO FAST AND BIG ?! SOMEBODY TELL ME, I NEED MINE TO GROW.

She gained weight my love :) were the same i want mine like Demi don’t need bigger then hers !

• Demiandmileylove

I don’t think so but I heard that we was at the party.

He looks a lot like it .. let’s look again shall we =) i need to know !

• Demiandmileylove

..Witch post is everybody ?!

• bolka4

miley cyrus pregnant!!
    see!!

• bolka4

miley cyrus pregnant!!
    see!!

• bolka4

miley cyrus pregnant!!
    see!!

• Chelsea-Rose

It was her bday party. She can dress like a slut for that, it’s fine.

• Demiandmileylove

That dude is serious Chord look at it he has the same mouth same eyes .. gaaha !

• MissSarah

She got to the point where sexy turns to gross.

by the way she doesnt have big boobs. she always make them look like they are. she wants everybody to think they are cuz she was always flatchest

• look at all the fucks i give.

maybe demi watched jenna marbles, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HErdtVkR3Nw

• elishab

she is so damn hot, that I have really lesbian thoughts right now.. Sorry :X

• gypsyrebel

It’s called a boob job. She’s not the first celeb to go to “rehab” and come back with implants.

Not hating. Just truth.

• Demi Lovato.

She looks gorgeous but her friends are just so weird.

• evanescence

Tonightimlovingu said:

her face looks great but the dress and her big boobs just no
    This

• SmilerEtLovatic

lol since i saw the photo i knew all the comments were going to be about her boobs

• evanescence

Demi Lovato. said:

She looks gorgeous but her friends are just so weird.

Yo yo Demi

• smartcookie1515

no offense but she kinda look gross

• Tonightimlovingu

her face looks great but the dress and her big boobs just no

• Tonightimlovingu

oh , her hair is pretty , love the color

• katexo

I seriously think she’s had a boob job in rehab.

I thought she did too when those pictures of her from her first day out of treatment appeared, but sometimes they look small again so I don’t think she did. Who knows.

• Peekaboo

Boobs

• Demiandmileylove

Here come the stupid coments about how she did a boobjob .. She gained weight guys so that means her boobs get bigger .. i liked the dress only the position it makes it kind of eww ? -shudders- those people around her are kind of scary XD

• Demiandmileylove

Is that Chord overstreet the right one from under ? it kind of reminds me of him !

• marinawashiski

Her boobs are not that big but I liked the dress. She looks way sexier now that she’s gained weight.
    I hate the fact that if it was Miley everybody would be calling her a whore but when it’s Demi it’s ok though.

• NickJorWhatever12

• marinawashiski

Demiandmileylove said:

I don’t think so but I heard that we was at the party.

• LetsJumpTheSun

that dress is terrible.
    her boobs look like that bc shes probz using a push up orrrr shes tightening her boobs with her arms

• LetsJumpTheSun

sure, demi has an ass but boobs? nope. shes not flat but shes doesnt have big big boobs. im not hating, i like her but lets be honest :)

• SaltyBubblegum

I know it’s her birthday party and all, but she looks tacky…
    Whatever.
    That’s not Chord.

• LetsJumpTheSun

still thinking her dress is disgustin, too much glitter and that tan omg..

• LetsJumpTheSun

dead

• Truthurts

LetsJumpTheSun said:
    that dress is terrible.

Not hating but. Truth hurts

• CottonCandy

Ugly ugly dress…

• Tonightimlovingu

Demetria

• elishab

dilemma said:
    disgusting
    and too much for being “insecure” -_-

disgusting? Just because the girl have boobs? for god sake.

And if she thinks she looks pretty with those clothes it’s her problem.
    She has to feel pretty for her, and not for the others

don’t judge guys, just don’t.

• KBurk

I like others on here knew that the comments were going to be about her chest, really guys really. The dress is a costume I think her theme was Glam Rock so everyone was dressed in costume. Glitter always loved glitter myself and by the way it’s body glitter. As for her chest sorry to disappoint you all but no boob job. She either us wearing a push-up bra or one of those bras that increases you bust 2 cup sizes. Most times when she just is going to the store or what not she is a regular size (34B) my best guess. When she goes out for a night on the town wonder bra. Easy as that.

• loganhasmyheart

It’s not that low cut. It’s just the position she’s in.
    But she looks awesome anyway.
    I love the dress <3

• sexonfire

she looks good as whole look but the dress is ugly and her boobs EWW!

• dilemma

disgusting
    and too much for being “insecure” -_-

• evanescence

smartcookie1515 said:

no offense but she kinda look gross
    She needs to get rid of the tan and to get a new dress

• smartcookie1515

wait, is this a costume party?

• smartcookie1515

She needs to get rid of the tan and to get a new dress

yesh. and don’t put to much glitter. :)

• FrancyJonasGomez

She looks tacky… But I’m guessing that’s the whole point of the party.

• evanescence

yesh. and don’t put to much glitter. :)
    This

• BrokenArrow

That dress is fugly imo.

• elishab

Guys, it was a costume party, you really want her to wear a long dress with no cleavage? Come on, she is not a child or a Disney star anymore. She is beautiful, and that’s what matters

• katexo

Rehab did her boobs good. They’re much bigger now.

• Demiandmileylove

I know all the comments would be about her boobs .. she didn’t have a boob job.. i like the dress Sahar ! .. still thinking the right under dude is Chord !

• Anonymousness

ok? lol

sexayy!
    weight gain really did her good

• PeaceLoveHarmony

I seriously think she’s had a boob job in rehab.

• Anonymousness

It’s not that low cut. It’s just the position she’s in.
    But she looks awesome anyway.
    I love the dress <3

__

• Kayla1234

Bewbies :3

• Anonymousness

I seriously think she’s had a boob job in rehab.\
    nah.
    I don’t think they’re THAT big… lol… i’m sure she mustve gone from like a 34A to 34B or something.
    and probably has one of those expen$ive goddess bras that makes your boobs look bigger by 2 cup sizes or something.

• Demiandmileylove

• Demiandmileylove

smartcookie1515 said:

wait, is this a costume party?

-nods head – Yes it is !