Demi Lovato Not Dating Logan Henderson

demidating

Credit: TWIST Magazine.

+ Demi at KKK’s wedding!

• Grammar Nazi.

mad gab: sock herb hauls

I’m herre bitches !

Are we here?

BBY<3

SOCCER BALLS

SOCCER BALLS?

• Everythingyournot

yes more logan fro me

can i make an 8 playa game

• BeautifulChaos

mhm… but if they were they would make a cute couple! :)

• bluesfan

I never heard this ‘rumor’

• Selgbiebsfan

Ewes they wud make a horrible couple he is Waugh to HAWT….all I one is tht they used to be good friends aswell with selena

That’s completely random…

WE CAN STILL JOIN

• anons

is ina still banned from OU or did she just leave for good?

she doesn’t want to come back to OU.

TROLOLOLO

lol. at the face when she says the C
    haha

• Anonymousness

no shit -__- that’s not even flirting. hahahaha
    oh, the kiddie mags……

WAVY HIIIIIIII.

I know right!

So funny XD and her shirt .. later on she noticed you can see her stomach and she pulls it down XD

• themilenator

WTF is with all the ‘rumors’ of her dating these random guys O.O

it wont let me join :c

• RonTheGinger

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Ronald, we’re playing EM… sorry bb :(
    Awww :( I’de much prefare a good game of Wizards Chess! :O

Gn banned ya’ll :l

lol irl

We all left

HAHAHA I LEFT BEFORE I COULD GET BANNED

• memi trumps sel

sneaking on OU like a boss!

lol thats been like an everyday thing for you!

• evanescence

I never heard about this rumor.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

IKR

was M gonna bann you?

boss oracle rite hurr

• areyouonDOPE…

You bitch! ha jk

• SubwayToVenus

Well of course, where did this even come from?

SHAAAAAAR !

when was this a rumor

• FrancyJonasGomez

Logan is a cutie <3

• Entertainmentlove

< kendall <3 <3 oh hey logan 0_0

• Untouchable

i’ve never heard of that rumor. Kendall is sexaayyyy

I knew this.

• LikeaG6

OMG what a relief, ya know I couldn’t sleep all last night for thinking about it ….. Geez, who gives a monkey’s chuff?

• weirdo

this was a rumor??

• JustBreathe.
  • JustBreathe.
  • MeenuD

When was this a rumor?

I laughed at how she spelled it

Aha, it’s like before she says K..shes thinking oh fuck…hahah her face is priceless

hotbody said:

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Who watched the XFactor? :L
    ===
    This fall is airing for the first time in my country
    Ohh cool :D It’s been on over here for a few years xD I watch it just to laugh at some of the terrible people :P

funny funny
    words words
    words words

• WakaWakaEhEh

Can’t we just play EM ._.

• anons

Can’t we just play EM ._.

I agree

I know right :D

too funny for words.

• Firework

Can’t we just play EM ._.

WHAT? but I thought you loved EM

hotbody said:

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Who watched the XFactor? :L
    ===
    This fall is airing for the first time in my country
    ==
    I personally don’t have an idea what exactly is going to be like. I feel more like watching “The Voice” which btw has a lot of drama atm and I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode. :D

leggo play em

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

What video are you guys talking about? :L Where Demi says fuck? :L

we should all join the 19 player game

we should all join the 19 player game

nonononono too many players is too confusing

we should all join the 19 player game

….

better be the good kind

• smartcookie1515

o.O another random game eh?

• hotbody

Everyone’s talking about Epic Magia right?

can i make an 8 playa game

• evanescence

thanks. i think you’re the first person that talked to me in the other post.
    :P

Yeah, the Demi post but then I got kinda busy playing Em with the guys so here we are! I’m Sahar

____________

woo!!! hahaha ouh my bad :P haha louis, very good looking boys btw :D
    and all of them have good personalities!

who’s yo idol?

Girl, I’m taking a plane to give you real hugs <3 <3 Don’t worry ^___^
    lol
    I love you Sahar!

• Demiandmileylove

I just noticed the pic of Demi on Kim’s wedding !

• evanescence

Claudia, your inbox again ahem I’m very weak when it comes to my bff :)

• Demiandmileylove

behoe .. i liked this couple -smirks – Joe and Demi where friends for a long time too -smirks again – YOU NEVER KNOW !

• iamruth

evanescence said: But some users i cant stand have been baned.
    —– The user ”you know who” *gasps*
    =====
    Lol your funny.was there actually a user called that?

I have to go now
    brb
    continue having fun on ou

• iamruth

smartcookie1515 said :my name is Abigail. “Abby” for short. :D and i love milkshakes and I”M afraid of the dark.
    =======
    Aww nice name thats my best mates name.im ruth i loove milkshakes i usually have 1 chocolate one a day from mcdonalds when im at school.

Aug 21, 2011 @ 04:40 pm
    iamruth said:

i’ve always wanted a sister, but my friend has one and she said no. haha, so shes like my sister. my brother has always been my buddy when i leave him he wont be the one crying i will.
    =====

its awesome being close with a sibling, you feel like you can tell them anything. me and my big brother used to fight all the time when i was like 15, but now we are alot closer and the only time we fight is when someone wants the remote to the tv and the other one has it. hah.

• evanescence

Lol your funny.was there actually a user called that?

LOL, thank you ^___^ I’m talking about a ”user” who recently left >.>

HI sahar.
    Me = ABBY.

• doldol

hello :D

• iamruth

evanescence said: I tried to get into a fight with Claudia the Selena stan but she would always ignore me and fight with other users O.o
    You dont wanta fight with that girl it goes on for ages.plus i like you icon

Aug 21, 2011 @ 04:41 pm
    evanescence said:

Claudia, your inbox again ahem I’m very weak when it comes to my bff :)
    aww baby, I didn’t receive it :(
    I have to go to study now, but I will answer as soon as posible

HI sahar.
    Me = ABBY.
    I have a friend that her name’s Abby ^___^ tell me about you

• Demiandmileylove

Were still in the Demi post ?!

Noo_Idea said:

I have to go now
    brb
    continue having fun on ou
    Bye Claudia <3 I'll be waiting for ur messages ~__^

same here. XD

doldol said:

hello :D

Hi Dalia

who’s yo idol?

Demi Lovato .. your’s ?!

• iamruth

pretzellover2.0 said: the only time ive had a really big cancer scare in my life is when i was 9 and they told me i might have lukemia. that scared me half to death.
    =====
    God that must of been horible i thought that i might have diabeates once as i kept fainting but i just didnt eat enough as i was being called fat at school.

Demiandmileylove said:

TRUE DAT! Now when she pickes a fight I just pull out this GIF xD http://i.imgur.com/ojGqf.gif

Okay that gif is amazing XD ..
    hahaha I know right xD I find any excuse I can to use it :P

• pretzellover2.0

forever alone, lmfao. it feels like im talking to myself. smh.

aww baby, I didn’t receive it :(
    I have to go to study now, but I will answer as soon as posible
    Don’t worry at all! Just focus on your studies and your recovery <3

LOL, thank you ^___^ I’m talking about a ”user” who recently left >.>

ina? even if it isnt im so glad she left. call me emo and that i have something wrong with me. she doesnt know half the things ive been through in my life -___-

You dont wanta fight with that girl it goes on for ages.plus i like you icon
    Well, I couldn’t take it. She was cussing one of my friends :P

Well, it’s okay. I’m glad you’re feeling better now :P

• evanescence

Guys, give me your tumblrs.

=====
    I used to be closer to my sisters before my brother came along but there all high school bitchy at the moment.and yeah fighting over the remote happens daily in my house as my sister usually hides it.

i’m still here.. I was just being quiet

memi trumps sel said:

i’m still here.. I was just being quiet

I was busy spamming Claudia’s tumblr with messages. Sorry :)

Demiandmileylove said:

need to go to bed goodnight !
    It’s 12:38 AM STAAAAAAAAAAAAY

It’s 1:49 am .__. I think my bro will be here within 10 mins :O

• smartcookie1515

i want u guys to guess who i stan. :)

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I had a party last week my mum and dad yelled at me for stinkingof booze and being sick over the lawn lol!
    LMFAO XD

=====
    Ina used to bug me sometimes and if it was her she should judge or call you emo.im glad a lot of users i hate left or got banned.

• xGottaLoveOU?

pretzellover2.0 said:
    god, my laptop is running so slow. im gonna sell it to my friend and tell my dad somebody stole it so i can get a new one.
    =======================
    hahaha ;D good one xP

• memi trumps sel

I was busy spamming Claudia’s tumblr with messages. Sorry :)

Don’t be sorry

• iamruth

smartcookie1515 said: I have a friend that her name’s Abby ^___^ tell me about you
    – i still sleep with my teddy bear. xD and me afraid of darkness. *feeling like a baby*
    ====
    Dont feel like a baby.i still sleep with a blankie sometimes if im upset.

@DolDol was it Dalia or Hala? Sorry :P

=====

lol, they weren’t even my beer bottles they were my best friend kenzie’s, and she got so drunk she just started throwing everything.

• NickJorWhatever12

Hello

Don’t be sorry

Do you tumblr :)?

• memi trumps sel

so apparently Kelly Clarksons single is coming out this august.. so anyday now! I’m excited!

• doldol

hello :D

Hi Dalia
    sa7ar!!!
    how r u?
    u haven’t been coming on for a while :D

smartcookie1515 said:

i want u guys to guess who i stan. :)
    Selena. DUH :P
    @Maryam Hi bitch :P

• memi trumps sel

I miss INA.. I couldn’t stand her most of the time.. but she kept things interesting.

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:40 pm
    NickJorWhatever12 said:

Hello

hey

• iamruth

evanescence said: It’s 1:49 am .__. I think my bro will be here within 10 mins :O
    ====
    Ah its like 10:45 where i am.where you live.

• iamruth

smartcookie1515 said: i want u guys to guess who i stan.
    IS it selena gomez

• doldol

@DolDol was it Dalia or Hala? Sorry :P
    -=-===
    dalia
    hala is my friend from school

I love my teddy bear and I fear darkness. TWINS lol

gurl were *pretty hawt Twins. XD

bye everyone, im going to dustin’s for a while. be back in a while. <3

memi trumps sel said:

OMG!! REALLY? OMG OMG <3<3<3<3<3

Do you tumblr :)?

nope

• NickJorWhatever12

smartcookie1515 said:

i want u guys to guess who i stan. :)
    Selena. DUH :P
    @Maryam Hi bitch :P
    Hello cunt, what’s up ?

• doldol

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:36 pm

pretzellover2.0 said:

forever alone, lmfao. it feels like im talking to myself. smh

Yo

hey :) havent talked to you in a while, how are you?

ickJorWhatever12 said:

Hello

hey there

gurl were *pretty hawt Twins. XD
    Heck yeah >:D

OMG!! REALLY? OMG OMG <3<3<3<3<3

yep. just read about it today. And her album comes out October 25th

• iamruth

memi trumps sel said: Do you tumblr :)?

nope

evannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• memi trumps sel

lol I thought I was the only one also. Isnt a tumbler mostly just changing themes and talking to people through ask? I feel like I would be too lazy to be changing themes all the time

• smartcookie1515

selena is alright,love the girl but i’m not a “stan” of her.

• iamruth

my hairs frizzy like some 80s popstar aah!nooo i have a date tomorow!

NickJorWhatever12 said:

Hello

hey.

• iamruth

pretzellover2.0 said: iamruth said: pretzellover2.0 said: last night was so fun, until my mom found my empty beer bottles in the front yard. fucking kenzie.

=====
    Lol well she was drunk but i do the same on her lawn next time your drunk.

• iamruth

memi trumps sel said: Yes i thought i was like the only one that dosent have tumbler.i want to get one but i cba to at the moment.

Hello cunt, what’s up ?
    ~le tears~ THE SKY U HOE
    @Claudia HI ^___^
    @Pretzal Aloha gurl. I’m good, you?

• iamruth

noo is anyone here or am i rambling to my self?

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:42 pm
    smartcookie1515 said:

selena is alright,love the girl but i’m not a stan of her.

haha you tricked us with your icon.. do u stan Miley?

yep. just read about it today. And her album comes out October 25th
    I CAN’T WAIT omg I love her

what’s bebo?

Noo_Idea said:

evannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    Claudia ^_______^

memi trumps sel said: OMG!! REALLY? OMG OMG <3<3<3<3<3

yep. just read about it today. And her album comes out October 25th

• iamruth

well im gonna go ramble to my pillow and then go to sleep as its one am. Goodnighty o.u

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:43 pm

=====
    Lol well she was drunk but i do the same on her lawn next time your drunk.

lol. i think im going to, she lives next door to me, so it’ll be easy.

FGFBVCHTSTYHBVBNBV SAME

• iamruth

memi trumps sel said: Yeah same i prob be like im not gonna be botherd to change it and then it get boring.plus i sort of went through all that with bebo like 5 years ago.

what’s bebo?
    ====
    Its like this site where you change your themes,post pictures of your mates and write about your intrests.its used to be big in school ages ago,so its like a crappy tumbler basicly

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:43 pm

Hello cunt, what’s up ?
    ~le tears~ THE SKY U HOE
    @Claudia HI ^___^
    @Pretzal Aloha gurl. I’m good, you?
    are you allowed to stay on ou or your brother is not at home?

I CAN’T WAIT omg I love her

same!

Hello cunt, what’s up ?
    ~le tears~ THE SKY U HOE
    @Claudia HI ^___^
    @Pretzal Aloha gurl. I’m good, you?

im good, bored as always. not ready for school tomorrow :p

• smartcookie1515

haha you tricked us with your icon.. do u stan Miley?

no i stan miley fucking cyrus.

• evanescence

are you allowed to stay on ou or your brother is not at home?

He isn’t here but whenever he comes, I’ll leave >.<

• iamruth

lol. i think im going to, she lives next door to me, so it’ll be easy.
    ====
    Good on you.you go girl.

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:44 pm
    smartcookie1515 said:

selena is alright,love the girl but i’m not a “stan” of her.
    miley ??

same!
    What’s ur fav song by her?

m good, bored as always. not ready for school tomorrow :p
    School is tomorrow? Poor you :/

• pretzellover2.0

i want you, nothing else. just you.

• iamruth

evanescence said: Yes i love kelly klarksons song.i played my life would suck without you about 500 times when it came out.
    —— FGFBVCHTSTYHBVBNBV SAME

my computer is killin me

KILL HER!! KELLY IS FLAW FREEEEEE

m good, bored as always. not ready for school tomorrow :p
    School is tomorrow? Poor you :/

yeah :/ i started the 8th. thank god this is my last year of high school. then im free. until college. haha.

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:46 pm
    evanescence said:

are you allowed to stay on ou or your brother is not at home?

He isn’t here but whenever he comes, I’ll leave >.< ——- awww did you receive my message on tumblr?

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:48 pm

my computer is killin me

Trolol

• smartcookie1515

selena is alright,love the girl but i’m not a “stan” of her.
    miley ??

yesh but i think they’re both beautiful ladies.

• foreverdevv

Alive? On a BTR related post? Dude..

awww
    did you receive my message on tumblr?
    I didn’t recieve any message :( :( I’m so sorry, tell it here

• iamruth

evanescence said: My sister broke the c.d cause i played it so much.Jukskdkdkdkfkfkygj back to you.
    —— KILL HER!! KELLY IS FLAW FREEEEEE
    =====
    I know! And yet all she listens to is ndubz rap shit.

Lucky duck. I still have 3 years left

foreverdevv said:

Alive? On a BTR related post? Dude..
    Hi

• evanescence

know! And yet all she listens to is ndubz rap shit.
    Ndu who? Screw rap Kelly is betttttter

• foreverdevv

Alive? On a BTR related post? Dude..
    Hi

Heyyy girl! What’s up?

am i the only person who hasnt started school yet.i start 6th september

• Noo_Idea

yesh but i think they’re both beautiful ladies.
    yay miley!!
    yes I also think both are beautiful,

I’m sorry, what’s your name?

I’m soooooooooo sorry. My bro came :O

Heyyy girl! What’s up?
    I’m owning this post, you? lol

• iamruth

evanescence said: know! And yet all she listens to is ndubz rap shit.
    —– Ndu who? Screw rap Kelly is betttttter
    =====
    N dubz shity rap band in england.gah i hate her music.

Lucky duck. I still have 3 years left

that sucks, but you’ll get through once you get past sophomore year. its good.

I didn’t recieve any message :( :( I’m so sorry, tell it here
    oh
    I hate tumblr
    but it was nothing important
    just wanted to say hi

am i the only person who hasnt started school yet.i start 6th september
    I start on September the 17th. BE JEALOUS

yay miley!!
    yes I also think both are beautiful,

I’m sorry, what’s your name?

me = Abby
    you= ?

• NickJorWhatever12

Okay so I’m bored.

Heyyy girl! What’s up?
    I’m owning this post, you? lol

Just hangin’. However, I am pretty psyched that for once, a BTR related post was once alive. Even though it’s probably Demi that attracted people. But oh well, I like Demi, too.

• areyouonDOPE…

Damn I haven’t been here in a long time!
    Where did everyone go?

• evanescence

N dubz shity rap band in england.gah i hate her music.

Eminem is the best rapper

Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:59 pm
    smartcookie1515 said:

aww.. i wish i was a fun regular user like you guys

you can be! it just takes some time.. just harrass people till they talk to you. thats what I did. even if noone answers you. keep talking.

what’s my name?

• foreverdevv

By the way– Hey everyone!

• anons

Damn I haven’t been here in a long time!
    Where did everyone go?

OMG I remember you.

• evanescence

that sucks, but you’ll get through once you get past sophomore year. its good.
    Yeah :D

• evanescence

lol thats been like an everyday thing for you!
    Yeah!

Eminem is the best rapper

But he’s so angry all the time.

• NickJorWhatever12

Guess what you guys, I finish school on July/10th/2012, YAAAY -_-

booooooooo

• TEXT%

thanks for the advice. :D

• iamruth

evanescence said: iamruth said: am i the only person who hasnt started school yet.i start 6th september
    —- I start on September the 17th. BE JEALOUS

aww.. i wish i was a fun regular user like you guys. :(

I’m Jenny, what’s your name? :3

Okay so I’m bored

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Trolol

Girl, tell me who’s your role model

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Damn I haven’t been here in a long time!
    Where did everyone go?
    _
    Woahh, long time long time..
    Welcome back

Girl, tell me who’s your role model

Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift. Why?

• evanescence

But he’s so angry all the time.

He’s awesome. I feel epic after rapping a song by him lol

me = Abby
    you= ?
    oh I remember now :)
    I’m Claudia, but not the crazy claudia who is a selena stan

• WakaWakaEhEh

Damn I haven’t been here in a long time!
    Where did everyone go?
    __

I think I remember you.. welcome back! :)
    Nice iconn;)

you + me = <3

aww.. i wish i was a fun regular user like you guys. :(
    You will be.

• iamruth

NickJorWhatever12 said: Guess what you guys, I finish school on July/10th/2012, YAAAY -_-
    =====
    I finish july 15th but im gonna skip school once i done my exams.

Dammm :O She was really good :O http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4EE4bIFixQ

oh
    I hate tumblr
    but it was nothing important
    just wanted to say hi
    Oh, tumblr keeps doing crap .___. but I’m glad you’re here :D

• -inhalelove

Damn I haven’t been here in a long time!
    Where did everyone go?

Op hey, I remember you! :3

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:56 pm
    foreverdevv said:

By the way– Hey everyone!
    hey there

aww.. i wish i was a fun regular user like you guys. :(
    __

Your username is cool. You seem like a cool gal..

He’s awesome. I feel epic after rapping a song by him lol

Eh, he’s okay. I’ve never really been into rap though.

• evanescence

@smartcookie1515 Memi is the nicest, Morgan (everythingyournot) is the cutest, Michelle (Demiandmileylove) is my wife and I’m Sahar

• NickJorWhatever12

Okay so I’m bored

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
    Helloooooooo.

I’m Jenny, what’s your name? :3

Abigail. “abby” for short. :D

• evanescence

I don’t want to get back to school and sit with those idiot classmates ._.

• foreverdevv

By the way– Hey everyone!
    hey there

Hi! How are you?

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

aww.. i wish i was a fun regular user like you guys. :(
    _
    Awwh, you’ll be one. I’m Randa btw. The nicest bitch you’ll ever meet.

Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:59 pm

aww.. i wish i was a fun regular user like you guys. :(
    :D Well,let’s get aquainted then :D I’m Shannon :D

• iamruth

eminem and rhianna love the way you lie is a quality tune.

• evanescence

Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift. Why?
    TayTay is a sweetheart ^___^ I’m just asking

aww.. i wish i was a fun regular user like you guys. :(

I love your icon :3

Abigail. “abby” for short. :D

Pretty name! :) Right now, we’re playing Epic Mafia. If you already have an account, just click on the link that someone shares. But if you don’t, go here to make an account:
    That’s if you wanna play, of course! :3

oh I remember now :)
    I’m Claudia, but not the crazy claudia who is a selena stan

nice to meet you. :P

is the other claudia really that bad?

*grabs paper, and writes it down*

• evanescence

Eh, he’s okay. I’ve never really been into rap though.

Oh, its ok :P

aww.. i wish i was a fun regular user like you guys. :(

You’r username is funny .. i bet you’r a fun user and welcome girl !

• pretzellover2.0

May 21st, and imma be the one crying. lol.

is this the alive post?

• NickJorWhatever12

Okay, I gotta go now, I might be back in 2 hours, bye

• NickJorWhatever12

pretzellover2.0 said:

May 21st, and imma be the one crying. lol.
    Lucky hoe -_-

• areyouonDOPE…

WakaWakaEhEh said:

Damn I haven’t been here in a long time!
    Where did everyone go?
    __

I think I remember you.. welcome back! :)
    Nice iconn;)

memi trumps sel said:

I know right! I love to rap his songs with my little bro. He’s just epic

*grabs paper, and writes it down*
    Haha, everyone here is nice so don’t worry ^__^

TayTay is a sweetheart ^___^ I’m just asking

Yeah. I like how she doesn’t get involved in the hollywood drama. Plus her songs inspire me, LOL.

• hotbody

Why when I clicl to connect to EM it always redirects me again to this post?

My favourite Eminem song is Cocaine and Love the way you lie

hello?

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
    Helloooooooo.

is selena chewing something in your icon? 0.o

is this the alive post?

no its dead

• iamruth

evenescene said: No way im dead jelous.i cant stand the thought of going back.i got my last year as well.
    —- I don’t want to get back to school and sit with those idiot classmates ._.
    =====
    I know to make it worse we got seating plans in some of our lessons and my best mate moved.so im gonna be on my own in most lessons :(

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:06 pm

*grabs paper, and writes it down*

lol at both of you

• xGottaLoveOU?

whoaa where did this rumor come from?? xD lol!

NickJorWhatever12 said:
    Guess what you guys, I finish school on July/10th/2012, YAAAY -_-

Holy crap, are you serious? That’s late!

• smartcookie1515

are you guys really this nice?

Oh, tumblr keeps doing crap .___. but I’m glad you’re here :D
    I’m happy you are here too :)

hotbody said:

Why when I clicl to connect to EM it always redirects me again to this post?

Go to Epicmafia.com and leave the game you were in.

I know right! I love to rap his songs with my little bro. He’s just epic

I love his angry voice

• areyouonDOPE…

anons said:

Damn I haven’t been here in a long time!
    Where did everyone go?

OMG I remember you.
    ____
    :DDD

Noo_Idea said:

hello?
    Claudia <3 <3 <3 <3

• pretzellover2.0

its dead, everybodys on em.

:DDD

I remember your icon of Logan Lerman smoking, haha.

—– I know right! I love to rap his songs with my little bro. He’s just epic
    ====
    IM gonna be raping with my brother when hes old enough hes 4 though so i cant really.

• iamruth

anons said: is this the alive post?

no its dead
    =====
    Noooooo is everyone playing epic mafia

lol at both of you

:P

is selena chewing something in your icon? 0.o

No It’s just a clip of her singing in her music video “Love You Like a Love Song.”

I’m answering for her, just so you know.

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:08 pm
    smartcookie1515 said:

are you guys really this nice?
    Most of us :D Watch out for Claudia though xD

nice to meet you. :P

is the other claudia really that bad?
    nice to meet you too!

uhmm, she is … well she thinks her opinions are facts, and she thinks that selena is on the top of everything, etc.
    but I don’t really pay attetion to her comments

oic
    playing epic mafia :(

foreverdevv said: NickJorWhatever12 said:
    Guess what you guys, I finish school on July/10th/2012, YAAAY -_-

Holy crap, are you serious? That’s late!
    =====
    If you live in englaand its worse unless your last year you finish july 28th.

smartcookie1515 said:

are you guys really this nice?

Yup

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:08 pm
    smartcookie1515 said:

are you guys really this nice?

most of the time

—– I know right! I love to rap his songs with my little bro. He’s just epic
    ====

you have a 4 year old brother?! i have a 3 year old brother!haha.

hotbody said:

Why when I clicl to connect to EM it always redirects me again to this post?

Go to Epicmafia.com and leave the game you were in.
    ===
    I quit the game but still I can’t play.

i’m craaZZZZZZZZY..!

Claudia, I’m here :D

IF I DIE FIRST AGAIN I WILL FUCKING CUT A BITCH

• memi trumps sel

so now that summer is ending for me I prob won’t be on quite as often. That is if I can get myself motivated to study lol. But I will still visit everyday.

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:08 pm

Noo_Idea said:

hello?
    Claudia <3 <3 <3 <3
    hey Sahar!

Noo_Idea said: —–
    Oh, tumblr keeps doing crap .___. but I’m glad you’re here :D
    I’m happy you are here too :) oh, well since it’s dead. I’m just going to share that on thursday I’m getting a surgery , so please pray for me :)
    =====
    Gonna pray for you.hope everthing goes well.

• evanescence

I quit the game but still I can’t play.
    You’re banned I guess

What??? Surgery? Why :(? I’ll pray for you :(

• -inhalelove

are you guys really this nice?

We’re usually bitches.

I will SO pray for you! <3

memi trumps sel said:

Most of us :D Watch out for Claudia though xD

not the claudia that is on though. a different claudia

haha Yeah xD Her username is gergeousselena and she’s well…a bit mental xD

• smartcookie1515

this is me when school starts.

• smartcookie1515

are you guys really this nice?
    Most of us :D Watch out for Claudia though xD

who’s she?

• evanescence

My bro is eleven woooooohooo

evanescence said:

I quit the game but still I can’t play.
    You’re banned I guess
    ==
    Uh, okay

• pretzellover2.0

hi smartcookie1515 and welcome i didn’t say hi to you before. haha.

• Demiandmileylove

-pouts – I’m not nice AND cute .. my life is over XD how are you girl !?

smartcookie1515 said:

are you guys really this nice?
    Most of us :D Watch out for Claudia though xD

who’s she?
    Her usermane is gorgeousselena,she’s nuts xD

• smartcookie1515

are you guys really this nice?

We’re usually bitches.

i can live with it.

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:12 pm

urban dictonary said no one on o.u is nice,
    bahahaha
    seems legit

• hotbody

smartcookie1515 welcome from me too :)

why u getting surgery?

haha Yeah xD Her username is gergeousselena and she’s well…a bit mental xD

A bit ?! say one bad thing about Selena and she will call you horrible names …

blaaaa

=====
    Gonna pray for you.hope everthing goes well.
    thank you very much, you are so sweet

who’s she?
    Her usermane is gorgeousselena,she’s nuts xD

*writes it in my reminder book*

• evanescence

I’ma be sending Claudia long ass message telling her to stay strong on tumblr. Brb

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:11 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

Most of us :D Watch out for Claudia though xD

not the claudia that is on though. a different claudia

• iamruth

pretzellover2.0 said: iamruth said: evanescence said: memi trumps sel said: omg I love Eminem. I listen to him when I’m angry! It’s perfect to release energy.
    —– I know right! I love to rap his songs with
    my little bro. He’s just epic
    ====

you have a 4 year old brother?! i have a 3 year old brother!haha.
    =====
    Aww bet hes adorable my brother turned 4 a week ago..dont you just love it when your brothers and sisters arnt cocky.

Stay positive everyone

• Demiandmileylove

Diana .. how are you , sorry i was gone for a while my sister wanted :/ but i’m back !

I will pray for you

SmartCookie1515- I love your icon.. the wand in it is soo mesmorizing

• smartcookie1515

hi smartcookie1515 and welcome i didn’t say hi to you before. haha.

hi hi hi hi hii. :)

hey smartcookie welcome o.u

• pretzellover2.0

surgery sucks, i will 100% make sure to pray for you.

brb gotta eat dinner

• smartcookie1515

smartcookie1515 welcome from me too :)

thanks.
    cute icon btw.

• hotbody

why the “big” option is not working?

stay strong i’ll pray 4 u. hope it goes well

• Demiandmileylove

She got banned ?! forever !? YES !

Noo_Idea said: =====
    Gonna pray for you.hope everthing goes well.
    thank you very much, you are so sweet
    ====
    Just hope everthings ok.i had minor surgery last year so hope you be fine.whats it for if you want to say so.

I want a new icon :/

SmartCookie1515- I love your icon.. the wand in it is soo mesmorizing

thanks. i like yours too.

—– I know right! I love to rap his songs with
    my little bro. He’s just epic
    ====

you have a 4 year old brother?! i have a 3 year old brother!haha.
    =====

aww, my brother just turned 3, 2 months ago. yes, i love when they aren’t. i have a 20 year old brother and hes cocky all the time. makes me wanna slap him -_________-

smartcookie1515 said:

smartcookie1515 welcome from me too :)

thanks.
    cute icon btw.
    ==

How are you :)?
    more less
    so, you have a wife now?

eeh

• iamruth

Demiandmileylove said: omg i hate that gorgeousselena girl shes a major bitch.she typed a ton of abuse at me last time then got me banned. BITCH! — She got banned ?! forever !? YES !
    =====
    Last time i heard she was.i hope she NEVER RETURNS.

What??? Surgery? Why :(? I’ll pray for you :(

yeah, I have a tumor in my thyroid -.-, apparently is not cancer (thank god), I was on treatment since january, but the stupid thingy is growing. So, because is a cold nodule, I need the surgery because this can generate a cancer

epic game

====
    Lol i want to slap my sister most of the time shes 12 and thinks shes so hard and big.wish they just stay cute.

IF I DIE FIRST AGAIN I WILL FUCKING CUT A BITCH
    __

ROFLL.

• smartcookie1515

i’m bored where did the others go?

• Demiandmileylove

STOP PLAYING STUPID EPIC MAFIA !

Claudia, I sent you a message. Read it

Aug 21, 2011 @ 04:15 pm
    smartcookie1515 said:

i’m bored where did the others go?

not sure

I’m here, Abby

more less
    so, you have a wife now?

I have like six wives and you’re one of them O.o

I will pray for you
    thanks memi :), sahar always say that you are very Kind

• WakaWakaEhEh

STOP PLAYING STUPID EPIC MAFIA !
    __

Nahh.

=====
    Aww omg i so hope the surgey works and you can get back to normal.

===
    No prob. :)
    But I gotta go.. it’s 1:19 a.m in my country.
    Goodnight Michelle<3

• Demiandmileylove

Last time i heard she was.i hope she NEVER RETURNS.

====

haha, yeah. i’ll be out of the house by the time my brothers 4. which makes me sad because i don’t get to watch him grow up. i’ve been babysitting him since the day he was born. haha.

• smartcookie1515

OMG.. i will pray for you 24/7 .
    does it hurt?
    i hope you feel better.
    stay strong.

• iamruth

yeah dont go on epic mafia stay loyal to o.u.

• evanescence

I’m sending her the message over and over again

• memi trumps sel

I’m soo thankful it’s not cancer

• smartcookie1515

i have to leave. be back in an hour

• smartcookie1515

You’r username is funny .. i bet you’r a fun user and welcome girl !

thx. You’re very nice

Claudia, read my message on tumblr

Rose -_-

Aug 21, 2011 @ 04:10 pm
    pretzellover2.0 said:

surgery sucks, i will 100% make sure to pray for you.

Aug 21, 2011 @ 04:11 pm

stay strong i’ll pray 4 u. hope it goes well
    thanks girls! :D
    you are all really nice

She got banned ?! forever !? YES
    She’ll probaly come back as an anon -___- Or did her IP get banned? *crosses fingers*

Aug 21, 2011 @ 04:19 pm

Claudia, read my message on tumblr
    I’m going to read it right now!

No prob. :)
    But I gotta go.. it’s 1:19 a.m in my country.
    Goodnight Michelle<3

Ok.. Awww with me it’s 0:20 XD you have ahour later ! Goodnight Diana sleep well <33

======
    I have to babysit my brother all the time as my mums working lots at the moment.i hope to get out of my house soon.and you can always visit your brother and take him on days out.

thx. You’re very nice

You’r welcome .. you seem really nice too thanks !

Thanks God it isn’t cancer. Have faith in God, Claudia. My heart is with you

• iamruth

Demiandmileylove said: Last time i heard she was.i hope she NEVER RETURNS. — DANCE PARTY ! you’r in ? -starts dancing in my room – Claudia is gone .. i’m so happy !
    ======
    Joins in dance party! Wooh!

so,
    we have a new user?

welcome
    smartcookie1515!!!
    -throws confetti -

Noo_Idea said:

lol, i got called that on here before cause somebody asked what everybodys secret was and i told mine. so, i got called an attetion whore for telling them a secret. smh.

• evanescence

‘m going to read it right now!
    I’ve spammed ur inbox as I don’t trust tumblr

• Demiandmileylove

-croses fingers with you – LET’S HOPE !

• smartcookie1515

i can’t get in epic mafia. >__<

• evanescence

Oh God, I’m tearing already. Get better, dear Claudia :)

=====
    Aww omg i so hope the surgey works and you can get back to normal.
    I hope this too
    but my dad, who is a doctor, said that it’s not very complicated , but I’m still kinda scared
    I will be back to classes like in 5 days or something like that,

• Demiandmileylove

Joins in dance party! Wooh!

-starts tap dancing –

• iamruth

Noo_Idea said: well I’m going to change the topic, before someone call me an attetion whore, lol
    =====
    Your not an atention whore when my ex sister died i went to talk on o.u.anyway does anyone want to play would you rather.

• Demiandmileylove

i can’t get in epic mafia. >__< -- I Don’t get it .. why don’t you stay so we get to know each other !? what’s you’r name ?!

Aug 21, 2011 @ 04:21 pm

======

Yeah, But next fall im going to college out of state, But i could see him at Christmas and stuff, so its not like i cant see him at all.

• iamruth

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said: Demiandmileylove said: omg i hate that gorgeousselena girl shes a major bitch.she typed a ton of abuse at me last time then got me banned. BITCH! — She got banned ?! forever !? YES

• evanescence

Claudia, you recieved the message right?

Noo_Idea said: =====
    Aww omg i so hope the surgey works and you can get back to normal.
    I hope this too
    I will be back to classes like in 5 days or something like that,
    =====
    If your be back to school soon after thats a good sign,plus think that after this op you can stop worring about it .good luck

• Demiandmileylove

Everybody is playing stupid EM !

Are you guys here?

I’ve spammed her inbox like 50 times

• iamruth

i cant get epic mafia either.im not sure i want to play though i dont get the game.

aww Sahar, thank you very much
    I love you and you are making me cry
    don’t worry I’m going to stay strog, and I’m alredy blessed because we detected this before something terrible could happen
    thanks for all your good wishes , I loveeeeee you

so,
    we have a new user?

welcome
    smartcookie1515!!!
    -throws confetti –

:D
    *throw pickles in the air*

Demiandmileylove said:

-croses fingers with you – LET’S HOPE !

She better be xD I was messing with her one time and she pulled a legit phycho on me :L I was funny for a while but then I was just like “Bitch is nuts xD”

I hope this too
    I will be back to classes like in 5 days or something like that,

You’re gonna be okay and you’ll be commenting on OU again ^___^

i am here…

====
    Oh well i hope you have fun at college,and just spoil him at christmas and birthdays to make sure your his fave sister.

lol
    oh,we can find kind and mean people here
    but normally everyone on here is really nice

Noo_Idea said:

aww Sahar, thank you very much
    I love you and you are making me cry
    thanks for all your good wishes , I loveeeeee you
    Focus on recovery and believe me you WILL be okay. I’m really happy you guys found about it before anything goes wrong and I believe you’ll be in my heart.
    Much love for you. I’ll be praying n_n

Are you guys here?

Yes .. but you’r playing EM :(

====

Im his only sister xD haha, but i’ll spoil him 10 times more than i do now. hes my little buddy.

• Demiandmileylove

LOL She is crazy .. just crazy !

• iamruth

argh i have taylor swift should of said no in my head.

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I’m sorry xD :L hahaha Neither can I,after the first three times we argued,I just stopped caring and was like “Okay bye!” :L

Yes .. but you’r playing EM :(

They’re playing without me I guess

Aug 21, 2011 @ 04:30 pm
    iamruth said:

argh i have taylor swift should of said no in my head.
    I love it

• Demiandmileylove

LOL some obsessed Lovatic from two days ago is talking to me again .. on youtube , now she is hating on me because i am friends with people that don’t like Demi … biatch is crazy as shit !

• Noo_Idea

oh, I’m so sorry about your sister :( , but for sure she is in a better place now
    I can’t play now, I’m really busy :(, but probably the others girls want to

Hi SmartCookie I didn’t get the chance to welcome ya so hi ^^

• memi trumps sel

I love should have said no. soo catchy

They’re playing without me I guess

Don’t playu !

=====
    Ah i have competion with my sisters.and aww i call my brother my buddy all the time.

• iamruth

Demiandmileylove said: Dont hurt my hopes i just want her gone for good.i cant take having an argument with that girl all the time. — Haha me neither she can not say Miley’s name in one post she always talks about her not in a good way she needs to bring Miley down so Selena looks better !
    _=====
    I know she bitches about miley,but you bitch about her or selena she goes off her head.

Noo_Idea said:

lol
    oh,we can find kind and mean people here
    but normally everyone on here is really nice

yeah, but sometimes you say something and it really makes that person mad and im the one who is like “it’s my life, You do not control me, You’re not my mom nor my dad.” but lately everybodys been really nice ever since i’ve stopped over exaggerating things. haha.

• LoveToLove

soooooo who’s who from one direction? I know Harry is the long curly hair one and Zayn is the one with earrings and I think Niall’s the really blond one and liam is the one who used to have straight hair but now leaves it curly and I guess the one who always wears capris is louie.. was that right haha

Don’t playu !

Alright

• Noo_Idea

I’m sorry if I didn’t reply to some messages, it wasn’t my intention
    but I really want to say thanks to all of you, you really made me feel better

Claudia, I’m spamming your tumblr again. Check ur inbox :P

Aug 21, 2011 @ 04:33 pm
    LoveToLove said:

yes A+
    (louis)

• iamruth

Noo_Idea said: your not an atention whore when my ex sister died i went to talk on o.u.anyway does anyone want to play would you rather.
    I can’t play now, I’m really busy :(, but probably the others girls want to
    ====
    Oh no it was my boyfreinds sister but we were pretty close.oh i know i should be preping for school but hey ho.

• iamruth

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said: Dont hurt my hopes i just want her gone for good.i cant take having an argument with that girl all the time
    ====
    I know i just try to ignore her now otherwise she argues with you forever.btw just wondering whos in your icon

• evanescence

I really wish you the best Claudia

• Demiandmileylove

my name is Abigail. “Abby” for short. :D and i love milkshakes and I”M afraid of the dark. lol

Aww what a beautiful name it’s unice ( Well i think so XD ) I love milkshakes too and melons ! .. i’m afraid of big spiders and small Elevators ! got stuck in them 2 times !strong>

Demiandmileylove said:

LOL She is crazy .. just crazy !

Aug 21, 2011 @ 04:34 pm

Claudia, I’m spamming your tumblr again. Check ur inbox :P
    and don’t worry, I will be here :), in less than a week
    to give you virtual hugs :)

• pretzellover2.0

imma play em, i haven’t played that in forever..

=====
    But some users i cant stand have been baned.

Hi SmartCookie I didn’t get the chance to welcome ya so hi ^^
    –thanks. i think you’re the first person that talked to me in the other post.
    :P

• LoveToLove

yes A+
    (louis)

_____________

woo!!! hahaha ouh my bad :P haha louis, very good looking boys btw :D

LUNATIC !

and don’t worry, I will be here :), in less than a week
    to give you virtual hugs :)

Girl, I’m taking a plane to give you real hugs <3 <3 Don't worry ^___^

• evanescence

I’m afraid of spiders and the darkness

• evanescence

But some users i cant stand have been baned.
    The user ”you know who” *gasps*

• vanessa855

lol
    you are a really cool person, so don’t worry about others

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:29 pm

It’s better to just do that xD Oh,That’s Dave Grohl from Foo Fighters :D

• Demiandmileylove

Okay that gif is amazing XD …

=====
    You dont want a sister trust me i got 2 and there a pain most of the time.so its better having a mate as your sorta sister.i know im gonna be sobbing my eyes out when i leave home.aww bless my brother and me are so close as well.

pretzellover2.0 said:

forever alone, lmfao. it feels like im talking to myself. smh

Yo

who’s yo idol?

Oh mines Dave Grohl xD :L Yours :D

i’m back

• iamruth

no i would of shiped that couple!

k

I have a friend that her name’s Abby ^___^ tell me about you

i still sleep with my teddy bear. xD

and me afraid of darkness. *feeling like a baby*

• mileykicksass

Didn’t know there was even speculation..

Aug 21, 2011 @ 03:36 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

i’m back

Welcome <3

• unbroken

what a stupid game lol

• bolka4

miley cyrus pregnant!!
    see!!

I know right :D

Who ?!

who’s yo idol?
    ====
    Thinks for a moment? i dont think i have one… :(

• bolka4

miley cyrus pregnant!!
    see!!

anons got it wut a boss

NEW POST OCEANUP !

• Demiandmileylove

need to go to bed goodnight !

• bolka4

miley cyrus pregnant!!
    see!!

mad gab: Spar Cling What Her

i still sleep with my teddy bear. xD

and me afraid of darkness. *feeling like a baby*
    I love my teddy bear and I fear darkness. TWINS lol

• smartcookie1515

is it free beer for a year..?

Sparkling water

Who ?!
    Demi
    @GN I wanna play

Sparkling water

EM?

lala

• Firework

hold on i’m in a game atm :c

• Grammar Nazi.

we can play rebus once mad gab gets old.

what a stupid game lol

I think we’d get along by the look of your user name, but not so much so far. ahaha.

• weirdo

Can I join?

SPARKLING WATer

FUCK YOU RACHEL

• Demiandmileylove

I’m drinking Taksi right now !

trolololo

• Grammar Nazi.

rachel got it wut a boss. keep tally of ur score

• Everythingyournot
  • livingoutloud

we can play rebus once mad gab gets old.

Please explain

FUCK YOU RACHEL
    __

Sure ;)

-_-

Yes, weirdo! Anyone can play :3

I’m keeping score

• Demiandmileylove

What is going on !? why is everybody saying the same words over and over ?

• Grammar Nazi.

weirdo here is the rules

The puzzles contain a set of unrelated words. When you read them aloud, they sound like familiar phrases, names, places etc. For example, “Europe Lace Score Mind” sounds like “Your Place Or Mine” once you say it out load. comment once ya got the answer

lala

Negotiate!

anons…suck my dick

anons got it wut a boss

Negotiate

FUCK IT LMAO

• WakaWakaEhEh

lol, at ou trying to ban me. Pfft, bitches.

• Tonightimlovingu

we know

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

It’s good to watch for a while but it does get boring when the auditions are over and all the crap funny peole arn’t there anymore xD I’ve never heard of the before :) What’s it about? :D

OUC needs to update

nvm. it’s over

Demi

What is it with Demi !

• evanescence

Poor her trying not to say the words in that video lol

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

What video are you guys talking about? :L Where Demi says fuck? :L
    :L :L Her face after she realises she’s said it xD

-inhalelove said:

==
    He can’t find me.

What is it with Demi !
    Watch this

:L :L Her face after she realises she’s said it xD
    She’s like ‘Oh shit’ lol

hey everyone!

hey everyone!

Hi. Its dead people are playing mafia.

Watch this

The raping video ?! witch minute ?!

memi trumps sel said:

hey everyone!
    Hi memi :3

memi come play mafia.

• evanescence

The raping video ?! witch minute ?!
    0:21 to 0:23

not gonna happen lol

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

It’s dead. :|

Memi, how are you ^^?

0:21 to 0:23

Haha .. her face when she says the C she is like shiiiit !

• smartcookie1515

she spelled it. she didn’t actually said it.

Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:52 pm

Memi, how are you ^^?

i’m good! how are you?

• RonTheGinger

Why hello Oceanup :D

• evanescence

Haha .. her face when she says the C she is like shiiiit !
    I know right!
    @Smartcookie I know :P

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I don’t even think this rumor existed.

• lovedemilovato

I would ship it.

• wavy

they call that flirting? hahahaha…i hate these magazines they’re full of bull shit…i cant believe i used to buy them when i was younger O.o

• loganhasmyheart

omg I love ur icon/gif lol

Pea Sank White

I need a Demi video to make an icon out of bleh I’m a lazy turd

i’m good! how are you?

sneaking on OU like a boss!

uhh

Why hello Oceanup :D

its dead

Peace and Quiet???

WOW RANDA JOINED AKSJBNJKSAN

peace n quiet :3

Ronald, we’re playing EM… sorry bb :(

._.

lol. at the face when she says the C

• Peekaboo

Lemme play flames and see the results
    ANONS and RANI
    (sorry picking at random)
    5 letters
    WOW enemies

Aug 21, 2011 @ 02:53 pm
    RonTheGinger said:

Why hello Oceanup :D

hey

• unbroken

fggddfsa

I need a Demi video to make an icon out of bleh I’m a lazy turd

What kind of video?

GO BACK

• weirdo

peace and quiet!

• Firework

is ina still banned from OU or did she just leave for good?

rose got it wut a bitch

• Demiandmileylove

Demi is going to be on Ryan tomorrow people say she has a BIG accountment .. i bet it isn’t that big !

livingoutloud said:
    I need a Demi video to make an icon out of bleh I’m a lazy turd

What kind of video?

Idk, haha she’s cute in like everything so I’ll just youtube it when I have the time ^_^ maybe of her rapping

Grammar Nazi. said:
    Pea Sank White
    peace and quite
    wow that was easy

Ace Heck Hunch Ants

lala

• unbroken

Demiandmileylove said:

maybe shes releasing her new single?

A second chance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf-LNIKE2KQ ? aha

A second chance

• -inhalelove

i dunno man it has conscience in it

rachel got it and such

Day Fed Peck Calm
    ****
    gasp
    DAVID BECKHAM

David Beckham O.o

• Demiandmileylove

maybe shes releasing her new single?

-chokes on Taksi – Okay if that happens i’m the happiest girl on the world tomorrow .. i hope it’s like a dance/feel good song !

you’re all whores

RACHEL YOU DON’T GMH

ITS TOO LATE I KICKED Y’ALL

Nuuu

AWW YEAHHH

aloha

*THROWS LAPTOP OUT THE WINDOW*

PEANUT BUTTER

• weirdo

David Beckham!

• livingoutloud

she needs to announce tour nao please

RACHEL YOU DON’T GMH
    __

What about faith? :)

rachel got it

lala

*tastes wasabi* uh-oh AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HOT HOT HOT

Caress Tough Irk Hull Hum Bus

christopher columbus

Christopher Columbus

anons got it

• evanescence

Christopher and something else lol

lala

*****
    I HATE RACHEL

FUCK YOU.

• Ranii

yo

• Firework

dammit i was thinking of friends lol

har har, so funny :l

• hotbody

what is happening here? o.o

Ranii said:

yo

your icon is cute

Sue Think Moss Hodge

soothing massage

Demi’s so cute rapping lol and thanks for the link Robin haha

I’m over mad gab rofl

soothing massage?

FUCK YOU SLOW LAPTOP *throws it at the window* oh a pickle

Merp. moooo.

*eats grass*

soothing massage?

ITS GOTTEN OLD NOW

Demi’s so cute rapping lol and thanks for the link Robin haha

Aha, I loved that. No problem. :)

• unbroken

demi has swag

sdgksdgsdgs
    *kicks computer*
    I had to get my niece and nephew from their dad sdklgahndflhkdfshjdgjhffg

• WakaWakaEhEh

wut’s rubus? or wutever..

• Ranii

i was thinkin’ about Glee.
    Rachel Berry is fuckin’ HBIC!

so firework got it.

lala

k we’re playing rebus lemme get da rules

LOL I’m so slow

I LOVE THIS GIRL SHE IS WONDERFUL AMAZING AWESOME i could go on

I love Ronnie_smile’s edits <33

Me too .. i made an account just because i wanted to see her newest uploads .. and she maade me addicted to Jemi ! ( Justin and Demi 1 )

• mileykicksass

fucking hate that game lmfaooo

• unbroken

basic bitches where that shit so i dont even bother

• Ranii

WakaWakaEhEh said:

*eats grass*
    is you a horse?

huh? rubus?

Grammar Nazi. said:
    k we’re playing rebus lemme get da rules
    *****
    why cant we Play Flames sorry i admmit i’m a wuss

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

never heard this rumor. but that’s cute they were friends since they were 12. they should hang out more and stuff. but they would not make a cute couple IMO

• unbroken

I love Ronnie_smile’s edits <33

===
    I go to her acc once per week and I check if there’s something new.. Im too lazy to make an account. :P

is you a horse?

__

IM A COW, BITCH.

I love Ronnie_smile’s edits <33

******
    me too except the Jemi part eww

• Ranii

LMAO Soulja Boy’s new gang is called
    ‘Ocean Gang’.
    and theyr catchphrase is ‘Ocean Gang Or Drown, Bitch’

lala

• Demiandmileylove

Haha XD What’s you’r name !

me too except the Jemi part eww

-gaps – Oh whatever more Jemi for me XD

• anons

I know it’s over but…Oh shin up

Rules
    You ‘draw’ the word or phrase with ordinary characters.

Example
    stand
    I

= “I understand” (the i is under stand. I under stand)

Take your guess

EASY

• unbroken

Demiandmileylove said:

Haha XD What’s you’r name !
    ==
    Diana. (:
    Yourss?

• Ranii

your icon is cute
    Breezy <3

• unbroken

it’s hard to get rebus…

big and easy?

oh fine nevermind *slumps off*

I don’t get it

unbroken said:

demi looks weird on selenas bo
    ===
    It’s like Demi’s face is bigger than Selena’s.

its better to play in real life

big and easy?
    it’s just big easy but yea.
    try this one
    r
    o
    roads
    a
    d
    s

Diana. (:
    Yourss?

Awww what a cute name ! my name is Michelle !

I understand it tho, GN.

crossroads

its better to play in real life
    we can do it here too *cries*

Cross roads

rebus:
    ever
    ever
    ever
    ever

we can do it here too *cries*

*dries your tears* OKAY.

forever

we can do it here too *cries*

*pats back* Atleast you tried.

forever.

Diana. (:
    Yourss?

Awww what a cute name ! my name is Michelle !
    ==
    Thanks, yours is beautiful too.
    How are you?

gtfo anonss lmao

• Grammar Nazi.

anons got the hang of it.

• Ranii

its pretty dead so imma watch some ’30 rock’.

• Demiandmileylove

Thanks, yours is beautiful too.
    How are you?

Thanks .. i’m good you ?

rebus:
    Va ders

• evanescence

I don’t get it at all lol

• Demiandmileylove

Is it weird i have online way more friends then in real life ?

invaders?

can we play Flames

• weirdo

ummm? wat are we playing now??

space invaders

Demiandmileylove said:

Is it weird i have online way more friends then in real life ?

Nah

Va ders

Idgi

space invaders
    correct

Demiandmileylove said:

Thanks, yours is beautiful too.
    How are you?

Thanks .. i’m good you ?
    ===
    I’m good too. :)
    Is it day or night in the place you’re at atm?

• Grammar Nazi.

There is a space in the word “vaders”

rebus:

Hello

first aid

yep

Demi said Fuck in that rap video lol

Fml I give up *throws computer at wall*

• Grammar Nazi.

before i leave brush my teeth with a bottle of jack

Demi said Fuck in that rap video lol

no she just spelled it out

aged
    aged <—- aged

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

Who watched the XFactor? :L
    ===
    This fall is airing for the first time in my country.

middle aged

middle aged

• Peekaboo

BEFORE I LEAVE BRUSH MY TEETH WITH A BOTTLE OF what is that?

faq you anons, go sleep.

2nd aged or s/t I don’t even know

faq you anons, go sleep.

Demi said Fuck in that rap video lol

Spelt it. Hence my icon. ;) ahaa

Head
    heels

anons said:

Demi said Fuck in that rap video lol

no she just spelled it out

Well, this is true.

• Peekaboo

i’l play flames tomorrow good night

head over heels

Spelt it. Hence my icon. ;) ahaa
    I laughed at how she spelled it

ouc needs to get on~

high heels?

livingoutloud said:

ouc needs to get on~

I seriously think that Mileykickass runs it

head over heels