Demi Lovato Two Concerts In LA & NYC

degij

In NYC Sept. 17 and Sept. 23 in LA.

She’ll be playing songs from her new album.

• keylee_lovatic20

we want her here in the Philippines :)

• SoRawSUgAr

Love her but she better get herself concerts in the UK! Wales….preferably Cardiff…..

• MileySnuggle

SoRawSUgAr said:

You live in Cardiff?

• Disdain

Are people on this post?

• Ludacris

Luda approves

• Vase
  • Tonightimlovingu

Wow

• Cruella DeVille

Bah I’m bored with her publicity stunts. Bored with it all. Bring on the dancing lobsters!

• CandiceVS

over this girl

• Demiandmileylove

MileySnuggle I thought you liked Demi ? you have video’s of her on you’r youtube account and don’t tell me you don’t have youtube because you have !

http://www.youtube.com/user/MileySnuggle ]

• Demiandmileylove

Well if you don’t want to then don’t go easy like that !

• MileySnuggle

Demiandmileylove said:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MileySnuggle ]

Yeah but she annoys me lately

• MileySnuggle

Demiandmileylove said:

Well if you don’t want to then don’t go easy like that !

Yeah but if i go she will do whatever i’ll say :3

• Monster27

___
    I agree with the lobster part.

• Demiandmileylove

Yeah but she annoys me lately

Demi anoys me with the #soberissexy stuff.. but that doesn’t mean i don’t love her anymore !

• Demiandmileylove

Yeah but if i go she will do whatever i’ll say :3

Haha serious ?!

• loops

demi doesnt really annoy me at all……………………………..except when she puts glitter on her face. lol. but theres a little annoying thing about every celebrity……….. except taylor…hehehe, i’m never annoyed with her…

• Demiandmileylove

loops said:

Me too .. well Taylor anoyed me when Joe broke up with her .. and that one video she made with the two dolls i thought she was being such a bitch !

• MileySnuggle

Demiandmileylove said:
    Yeah but if i go she will do whatever i’ll say :3

Haha serious ?!

hehe yea

• Demiandmileylove

COME TO HOLLAND .. okay i am done !

• Demi Luver

Who’s the Girl with the pink wig

• Demiandmileylove

Who’s the Girl with the pink wig

Dallas Lovato ..

• loops

i want some of ‘dat cake. nomnomnomnom

• MileySnuggle

Demiandmileylove said:
    COME TO HOLLAND .. okay i am done !

Please not in the Netherlands i’m fine without her ..yeah

• loops

Please not in the Netherlands i’m fine without her ..yeah
    ___

rude?
    even if she did go there it’s not like she’ll be staying at your house or anything.

• Demiandmileylove

Please not in the Netherlands i’m fine without her ..yeah

So i didn’t said you needed to buy a freaking ticket .. there are a lot of people that love her here .. COME TO HOLLAND !

• MileySnuggle

loops said:
    Please not in the Netherlands i’m fine without her ..yeah
    ___

rude?

she’s annoying imo

• MileySnuggle

Demiandmileylove said:
    Please not in the Netherlands i’m fine without her ..yeah

My friend is obsessed with her and she takes me to every concert shes going to,i bet i’m gonna go to hers too.