Miley Cyrus NEW Twitter Picture W/ Floyd

9xehe
u7qfk

• marinawashiski

BrokenArrow said:
    Sophie is with her grandma and Lila is still with her and Mate i think he in the cyrus house because i saw him in noah’s videos.

What? But Miley still lives with her parents.

• themilenator

Her dog is so presh ^_^

• gorgeousselena

For real? I love her teeth, I think they’re sexy haha
    for real? her disgusting teeth sexy?
    in what fucking world? her teeth are sooo really horrible and really really disgusting!

• realistgangsta

cute

• gorgeousselena

miley is so stupid that she thinks dogs are like toys, wtf is that dog with eyebrows? pathetic bitch!

• marinawashiski

Demiandmileylove said:
    I love Miley with all my heart .. but i don’t like her teeths i don’t know why i just don’t !

For real? I love her teeth, I think they’re sexy haha

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

bahahaha.

• BrokenArrow

Well fuck… that explains it. THANKYOU! :D oh btw looooooooving your icon. Bellatrix – HBIC. ;)

of course, love bella <3

• BrokenArrow

for real? her disgusting teeth sexy?

I’m so jealous of you, you must have the most perfect smile on the entire world. Oh i forgot you’re the most perfect human being that has ever existed since you’re always pointing out miley’s flaws as if you’re flawless.

• BrokenArrow

Demiandmileylove said:

her crooked teeth? i think it’s cute lol.

• themilenator

Everytime you say something bad about her you’re always describing yourself ;)

• BrokenArrow

I want a new dogggg.

• omg wtf lolz

WTF HAPPENED TO SOPHIE? OR HER YORKIE OR NATE?

• BrokenArrow

omg wtf lolz said:

WTF HAPPENED TO SOPHIE? OR HER YORKIE OR NATE?

• omg wtf lolz

Aug 23, 2011 @ 04:31 pm
    BrokenArrow said:
    omg wtf lolz said:

WTF HAPPENED TO SOPHIE? OR HER YORKIE OR NATE?

• BrokenArrow

What? But Miley still lives with her parents.

oh, i thought miley had her own house. Well, if its so all her dogs are with her.

• Vase
  • JustBeingReal

She’s like obsessed with the dog.

• CottonCandy

He’s gonna die in between her legs =P

• Demiandmileylove

• JustBreathe.
  • gymnastlovee95

So cute <3

• Tonightimlovingu

cutest dog ever

• sexonfire

it looks like wolf not a dog
    anyways i hate animals

• Demiandmileylove

it looks like wolf not a dog
    anyways i hate animals

I loled at that comment .. maybe it looks like a wolf because it’s a husky :) husky’s look a lot like wolves !

• Tonightimlovingu

Aug 23, 2011 @ 01:43 pm
    sexonfire said:
    it looks like wolf not a dog
    anyways i hate animals

this comment , omg im laughing so hard , it’s a husky

• Sunshinesweetheart

That dog dosnt look normal