Bieber Wants To Raise Kids In Canada

biee3gj-2

Justin Bieber, who was born in London, Ontario, and grew up in Stratford wants to start a family in Canada, but would like to maintain a house in Los Angeles: ‘I think it would be cool to get a condo out here, but eventually I’ll probably want to move back to Canada and raise my family. Why? I dunno, I’m Canadian,

I feel like I want my kids to be Canadian. If you travel round the world and put a Canadian sticker on your bag, they’ll be nicer. Now that I’m here, I sometimes wish I could just go back home and chill. But if I was at home and I wasn’t doing this, I’d wish that I was in this position.’

If Justin has children with Selena do you think she’ll move to Canada?

• NickJorWhatever12

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    Talking about kids at 17 wow Teen Dad and Teen Mom Selena.
    That would be a nice thing to happen actually….ya I’m weird like that.

Aug 25, 2011 @ 11:05 am
    NickJorWhatever12 said:

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    Talking about kids at 17 wow Teen Dad and Teen Mom Selena.
    That would be a nice thing to happen actually….ya I’m weird like that.

It would be cute ngl. Seeing Selenita carrying around a mini Bieber while Justin is by her side. Awwww

• NickJorWhatever12

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    I wonder who will get pregnant first, Miley or Selena?
    Demi.

Demi.

Who would be the daddy?

• NickJorWhatever12

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    Aug 25, 2011 @ 11:05 am
    NickJorWhatever12 said:

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    Talking about kids at 17 wow Teen Dad and Teen Mom Selena.
    That would be a nice thing to happen actually….ya I’m weird like that.

Awwww I knoooow and everyone will be like super shocked and at every award show or something there’s someone making a joke about it hehhe, it would be funny and cute.

• SuckMyAnonDick

Everytime I come on it’s dead.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich.

they’d have cute babies though, ngl

—————–

Ia

• NickJorWhatever12

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    Demi.

Who would be the daddy?
    Nick.

• gorgeouselena

i love how all the time the media and people in geneal make fun about selena! shes such a joke! lol

• NickJorWhatever12

Beautiful.Dirty… said:
    they’d have cute babies though, ngl
    Yes they’ll have really good looks.

Aug 25, 2011 @ 11:09 am
    gorgeouselena said:

—————-

lol wut? I thought you were supposed to be a hxc Selena stan..

• gorgeouselena

ewww oh mygosh! selena is seriously ugly ass hell! her face sooo gross so greasy, huge and fat and wtf with her unibrow? lmfao

Nick.

trololol

• SuckMyAnonDick

Someone must have hacked Claudia.

• NickJorWhatever12

gorgeouselena said:
    I thought your obsessed with Selena and umm when did they make fun of her ?

Aug 25, 2011 @ 11:10 am
    gorgeouselena said:

Screencapped

• NickJorWhatever12

I hate how dead OU has been lately, all because of stupid school, RIP OU

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Ahh new icon :D

• XoePowns

Brenda’s preggers with Trace’s baby? Are you fucking serious?

• NickJorWhatever12

I’m watching the first episode of HM on disney…….I have no idea why…remembering childhood I guess.

I hate how dead OU has been lately, all because of stupid school, RIP OU

It’s the anons I think.

• XoePowns

-x-
    Screencapped the shit out of this

• NickJorWhatever12

XoePowns said:
    Brenda’s preggers with Trace’s baby? Are you fucking serious?
    Good morning.

• Anonymousness

Demi.

Who would be the daddy?
    Nick.
    _____

I’m not a Demi+Nick fan, but their babies would be sexy

• anons

Someone must have hacked Claudia.

Nah it’s just a poser. Claudia has two S’s in her name.

• loganhasmyheart

Are you freaking serious? They would probably be shunned from the entertainment world. Teen pregnancy is all nice and wonderful. Sure, it’ll be much easier for them since they’re both mega rich…but it’ll still ruin their careers.

• kardashian

IMO if he thinks Canada is so amazing, why doesn’t go back there? And have his amazing career launch from there?

of course canada is amazing to him.. its his home.
    im australian and i think australia is amazing. duh its just being proud of your heritage. and everyone knows america is the place to be if you want to be a singer or actor/actress.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Haha, well I always get made fun of because I’m Canadian from my American friends. :P They’re joking, but yeah.

Oh well that’s America though. We’re talking about people from other continents. For example people from Cuba (not a continent but..) love us. I’m not being arrogant or anything but it’s true. Probably because we’re not really known for wars against countries and shit. I don’t even know. We’re not that special though. Lol.

• beatrizis_

They aren’t going to get married, he’s seventeen and she is nineteen. Too young. They are going to break up sooner or later.

• SuckMyAnonDick

dead and i have no school today

• justlaugh

SuckMyAnonDick! I looooooove your icon. Cheyeah.

I love my icon too ;) Yours is not bad either.

I’m sure you do, lolol. Thanks, thanks.

• justlaugh

Aug 25, 2011 @ 11:15 am
    Anonymousness said:

Demi.

Who would be the daddy?
    Nick.
    _____

I’m not a Demi+Nick fan, but their babies would be sexy
    Demi and Nick babies…? I’ve never thought of that, but I don’t like it. Wierrrrrd.

• Selgbiebsfan

I hope Justin and Selena grow older get married and have kids…I imagen seeing mini biebers and selenitas running around they wud be soo adorable….no doubt tht these two wud make great parents so hopefully one daii it happens:):):) I’ll support them till the end..100% jelena supporter:)

• SuckMyAnonDick

you’re the atmosphere now your gone i cant live

• dancelover

No but why the hell would he even be tallking about that right now he knows its going to start crap and as a girl it would kinda freak me out that hes already thiking about this already

• Everythingyournot

DEAD

• Anonymousness

I’m not a Demi+Nick fan, but their babies would be sexy
    __

lmfao. they brought it up.
    i think demi’s babies with Alexander Noyes would look so adorable.

• anons
  • NickJorWhatever12

I’M VERY SLEEPY.

• justlaugh

Aug 25, 2011 @ 11:26 am
    Anonymousness said:

I’m not a Demi+Nick fan, but their babies would be sexy
    __

lmfao. they brought it up.
    i think demi’s babies with Alexander Noyes would look so adorable.

YES, YES! They would have some amazing looking babies.

• miralejonas

“If you travel round the world and put a Canadian sticker on your bag, they’ll be nicer” now everyone hates canadians after you became famous !!!

• Aryanna

Well this is awkward..

• IHeartNewYork.

I think Americans living in another country would probably want their kids to be American too. Don’t blame him for wanting his future kids growing up Canadian.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I didn’t know he was born in my hometown. Eh, still don’t like him.

The people around the world liking Canadians thing is true btw. My parents just went to Europe and they made sure to make it known that they are Canadian by putting Canadian pins and stuff on their bags.

• sexonfire

this is not going to happen anyways

• XoePowns

Good Morning to you too @NickJorWhatever12

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I’m Canadian. People don’t treat us ”better”. We get treated the same & get made fun of, lmfao.

Naw people like Canadians for some reason.

• xGottaLoveOU?

• queenofhearts

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

Naw people like Canadians for some reason.

• Aryanna

anons said:
    Migrate.
    Migrate there? Seriously?

• meris

i wonder what his “kids in future” are gonna look like? i doubt theyre gonna last that long anyways

• queenofhearts

• Vase
  • whatthefudge

(replying to this) – Aug 25, 2011 @ 11:16 am
    K8 said:

Coming from another Canadian I have to agree with Justin, Canadians are treated better around the world. I have heard many stories from friends where they have gone on vacation and people will ask where they are from and when they say Canada they get a warm welcome. Those same people have gone on other vacations and when they are thought not to be Canadian they are treated completely differently. I have also heard of many American’s putting Canadian flags on their bags just to travel, as do most Canadians when travelling because we have seen how differently we are treated if we do not. People don’t hate Canada, how could they… we are so loveable. <3

THIS!

• NickJorWhatever12

IDC…..they’re not gonna have kids together anyway.

• Anonymousness

Justin Bieber thinks that just because he has a canadian sticker on his bag, that people will be nicer to him?

• Sunshinesweetheart

Wwhy are they talking about kids?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich.

lolololol

• SuckMyAnonDick

Talking about kids at 17 wow Teen Dad and Teen Mom Selena.

• SuckMyAnonDick

I wonder who will get pregnant first, Miley or Selena?

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Anonymousness said:

Don’t people like hate Canada? :L :L

• K8

• Anonymousness

Justin and Selena weren’t talking about kids. I’m sure an interviewer just simply asked Justin about where he’d want to raise his kids when he gets older.

• Anonymousness

Don’t peole like hate Canada? :L :L
    ____

I have no idea :S I think that just because he’s Canadian doesn’t mean people are gonna treat him differently. People are gonna treat him differently because he’s Justin Bieber.

• Anonymousness

Gorgeousselena is a selena stan.
    Gorgeouselena is a selena hater.
    take a closer look at the usernames, guys..

• Vase
  • Vase

Aug 25, 2011 @ 11:15 am
    anons said:

Someone must have hacked Claudia.

Nah it’s just a poser. Claudia has two S’s in her name.

Oh lol

• Anonymousness

Screencapped
    ___

why?

• justlaugh

SuckMyAnonDick! I looooooove your icon. Cheyeah.

why?

I thought it was Claudia at first.

• Anonymousness

_________

My English teacher was canadian. Everyone looks at him as if he’s from a different planet… lol

• BrokenArrow

k.

• Anonymousness

why?

I thought it was Claudia at first.
    ___

Oh.

• SuckMyAnonDick

SuckMyAnonDick! I looooooove your icon. Cheyeah.

I love my icon too ;) Yours is not bad either.

• SuckMyAnonDick

What can I do to show you I’m sorry.

• kardashian

why is everyone bringing selena into this post.. its highly doubtful they will get married and have kids together. she’s 19 and he’s 17 they will break up and move on to other relationships and then finally meet someone they want to marry and start a family with.
    your all crazy if you think they will stay together and get married and have kids.

• kardashian

and he didn’t even mention selena he just said when he does have kids he wants them to be raised in canada.