Miley Cyrus ‘OM’ TATTOO New

mileycyrusnewtattoo

Thx soyfan!

• sexonfire

i dont like it but wtever…..

• BrokenArrow

But I still like all her tattos.
    The dream catcher is my favorite,the four feathers represent her four brothers and sisters. The dream catcher is to protect them.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

I wonder if she’s gonna end up like Trace lol.

she already looks like him! ewww disgusting ass hell

Not as disgusting as you are, Claudia.

• ann932

OM? seriously? what does it mean?

• Everythingyournot

this bitch and her damn tattoos

• gorgeousselena

Not as disgusting as you are, Claudia.

you are so stupid you dont even know me and have any idea how i look, so just shut up you fucking morron!

• lovemestealmeawayy

as long as she keeps getting small tattoos i don’t see the problem..the big tattoos like trace cyrus are the gross ones…

• gorgeousselena

this bitch and her damn tattoos
    ikr! tacky as hell!

• Entertainmentlove

she needs to stop with the tats, i doesnt make her badass if she thinks so -,-

• BrokenArrow

Didn’t say anything about your look, did i?

• BrokenArrow

I don’t get why people complain about Milye having tattos? It’s her body..

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

this bitch and her damn tattoos
    ikr! tacky as hell!

How come that tattos are tacky?

• Better then Revenge

k

• xGottaLoveOU?

miley and your tats! xD lmbo!

• BrokenArrow

@xGottaLoveOU? bahaha your icon is so funny. Is that from a M&M show video right?

• sahina91

i despise tattoo’s. hate them. find them tacky

but i like them if they have a meaning behind them.

small tattoo’s are better than huge-ass ones.

• marinawashiski

Haha That girl is crazy but I love her tattoos.

• realistgangsta

looks good rip aaliyah

• marinawashiski

Everythingyournot said:
    this bitch and her damn tattoos

You always complain when people “judge” Selena and now you’re saying shit about Miley? Just stfu and go to a Selena post.

• iKiersten

How many Tats is she going to get?

• BrokenArrow

*yawns* i’m so sleepy right now

• themilenator

Cool beans

• CottonCandy

kardashian said:
    cool.. and i think if you have small tattoos its fine i just don’t like big ones.. how many tattoos does she have now? she has like alot of small ones
    ——————
    Me too^^ … She has 8 now =P

• Aryanna

BrokenArrow said:
    I wonder if she’s gonna end up like Trace lol.
    We must certainly hope not.

• gorgeousselena

I wonder if she’s gonna end up like Trace lol.

she already looks like him! ewww disgusting ass hell

• val17gra

Everythingyournot said:

this bitch and her damn tattoos
    ——————————-

Wow you’re mature honey stop wasting your time ranting about miley and praising selena and work on your grammar “everythingYOURnot” Honey we don’t owe you a not, And the song Is called Everything YOU’RE NOT :) gladly point that out. you’ve got your head out of reality honey focus on your live not mileys or selenas :)

• val17gra

i don’t really care it doesn’t make me hate her or love her anymore i still like her but even though i do wonder what the hell om means she the hard worker she is and how shes influenced my life she deserves my full support and respect and privacy :)

• kardashian

• yanjiangas

===== { w w w }{better—–wholesaler }{ us } =======
    welcome to this website—-free ship ping accept pay pal—-
    we provide all kinds of high quality shoes and the other things
    if you are interested in it don’t hesitate to search our website
    hoping you can have a good shop ping experience
    ———- {w w w }{{b2bjordans }{ com } —————–
    Dedicated service,the new style,believing you love it
    fast shipping^ ^ high quality ^ ^ don’t miss this chance ^^
    ^^^^we sincerely hope your coming^^^as soon as possible

• GoMileyGo

gorgeousselena said:

Then send a picture of your-self…

• Vase
  • Vase
  • Vase
  • Grease

what is it????

• Demiandmileylove

She has so many tiny tattoo’s .. it does have meanings my favorite’s are the dreamcatcher and the breathe tattoo !

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Tattoos arnt a bad thing but I don’t her to regret some of them to be honest,Then you are stuck with that for the rest of your life :/ I got my first when I was fourteen and I still don’t regret it so who knows? :D

• LovaticMiley

I love her, her tattoos are cool, but this is too much.. I hope she’ll stop.

gorgeousselena why are you so jealous ? haha GET A LIFE! really.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

gorgeousselena why are you so jealous ? haha GET A LIFE! really.
    right like someone could be jealous of that ugly and talentless attention whore with flat body, you are soo funny!

Funny how you call everysingle person who doesn’t love Selena jealous but when it comes to you, you say the opposite.
    If you’re not jealous then you’re just a pathetic person with no life.

• gorgeousselena

gorgeousselena why are you so jealous ? haha GET A LIFE! really.

• Grease

is it true that she has a new tatoo on her foot???

• marinawashiski

Grease said:
    is it true that she has a new tatoo on her foot???

Yes, it’s true (:

• Aryanna

OM?

• lovemestealmeawayy

um.

• lovemestealmeawayy

what does that even mean?!!

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

Om is what you say when you meditate. It’s spiritual. I think it’s cool. At least her tattoos have meaning..

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

• nobody_cares

another tattoo? well it’s her body and at least they’re small

• SuckMyAnonDick

WOW

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

uggh why did my comment double post?

• BrokenArrow

I wonder if she’s gonna end up like Trace lol.