Selena Gomez GIRLFRIEND Cover Girl

miley cyrus dead??
    see!

• bolka6

miley cyrus dead??
    see!

• bleach

WHAT? are they talking about tumblr in this magazine? BULLSHIT!

• bolka6

miley cyrus dead??
    see!

• CeCe21
  • CeCe21
  • CeCe21
  • bolka6

miley is dead??
    see!

• Hibz.

Aug 26, 2011 @ 05:07 am
    bleach said:
    WHAT? are they talking about tumblr in this magazine? BULLSHIT!
    why is that bad? I sent this in so I have obviously read the magazine/tumblr article, and it’s talking about how a lot of tumblr users don’t want it to be made too public or something. idgi.

• Aryanna

Hibz. said:
    Aug 26, 2011 @ 05:07 am
    bleach said:
    WHAT? are they talking about tumblr in this magazine? BULLSHIT!
    Aussie? You remember me?

• MileySnuggle

Classic.

• -inhalelove

The Tumblr Debate: Should it be a secret?

Well, um you sorta just gave it out to the whole world.

• -inhalelove

Color me blue, I’m lost in you.

• -inhalelove

I don’t know anything at all.

• -inhalelove

Who am I to say you need me?

Wow I hate this song.

• MileySnuggle

-inhalelove said:
    Color me blue, I’m lost in you.

i love your icon

Tumblr is so dead.

i love your icon

Thanks, I like yours, too.

• -inhalelove

And OU is dead, too. I don’t even know why I’m here.

• MileySnuggle

Twitter.com/MileySnuggIe xoxo

:c

I wish Rose was here.

I’m hungry.

I hate people sometimes.

• CottonCandy

Cute^^ But did they make her eyes green? 0-0

• Vase
  • BrokenArrow

Aug 26, 2011 @ 02:05 pm
    gorgeousselena said:

Describing yourself again?

and again pathetic troll who are soo obssesed with every single comment i made, just beacuse you are stupid and annoying ass hell doesnt mean everybody is like you, get it asshole?

Weird. You complain about me replying to your comments but Don’t you do the same when it comes to Selena? Like when you reply to everysongle comment that says something about sel that you don’t like. RIGHT.

• BrokenArrow

She looks so pretty in that picture. This is the first time i like her wearing red lipstick.

• gorgeousselena

Describing yourself again?

• Vase
  • Vase
  • Vase
  • Vase
  • Vase
  • CottonCandy

You know i would want to read the “friend freeze out when your bffs turn on you” part… can’t seem to stop attracting backstabbers these days..

• Hibz.

I sent this in. *feels proud*

• yanjiangas

===== { w w w }{better—–wholesaler }{ us } =======
    welcome to this website—-free ship ping accept pay pal—-
    we provide all kinds of high quality shoes and the other things
    if you are interested in it don’t hesitate to search our website
    hoping you can have a good shop ping experience
    ———- {w w w }{{b2bjordans }{ com } —————–
    Dedicated service,the new style,believing you love it
    fast shipping^ ^ high quality ^ ^ don’t miss this chance ^^
    ^^^^we sincerely hope your coming^^^as soon as possible

• rainbow3000

Cool, but does she ever talk anything interesting for the magazines? what’s the point of making her into magazines if she’s gonna talk about same damn thing? her boring music, her boring movie, her dull clothing line, her fauxamance with bieber…bla bla bla…

• Aryanna

Cute! :D

• bolka6

miley cyrus dead??
    see!

• BrokenArrow

you are so stupid! its obviously that she have to talk about her projects wtf do you want she talks about it? damn stupid and annoying people these days… just shut up!

Describing yourself again?

• MileySnuggle

I wanna be rich.

• -inhalelove

A lot of the time, actually.

Well, bye.

• MileySnuggle

Hit me baby one more time.

• MileySnuggle

Oh you think i’m in love.

• Hibz.

Aug 26, 2011 @ 06:07 am
    Aryanna said:
    Hibz. said:
    Aug 26, 2011 @ 05:07 am
    bleach said:
    WHAT? are they talking about tumblr in this magazine? BULLSHIT!
    Aussie? You remember me?
    Haha omg, I haven been called Aussie in a while :P yes, I remember you!

• gorgeousselena

• gorgeousselena

btw she looks gorgeous as usual;)

• gorgeousselena