Miley Cyrus & Liam MATCHING Tattoos

mielyliam

Thx soyfan! It’s nice that Liam his confident to show his love for Miley in public..

Around the web

• CottonCandy

What’s the tattoo?? It looks like a big dot to me hahaha =P Idk i think one day she gonna look like trace?? Nah im jk =P I just don’t get the matching tattoos thing… i’d rather have a matching bracelet or something that i can get rid off if i break up rather than a tattoo to remember the incident forever..

• gorgeousselena

i seriously think its true what i read one time about her, that miley stinks! lmfao seriously just look at her hair and her clothes, shes smelly cyrus… lol

• rainbow3000

miam! :)

• sexonfire

Aug 26, 2011 @ 10:49 am
    gorgeousselena said:

—————-
    ppl say all wishes may come true tonight i guess its ur chance

• Sunshinesweetheart

another one? seriously? eww she looks like her brother now… gross!
    ———————–
    you are so ugh. Don’t like her GTFO!!!!!!!!!!

• sexonfire

They tried to make me go to rehab, I said, “No, no, no”
    Yes, I’ve been black but when I come back you’ll know, know, know
    I ain’t got the time and if my daddy thinks I’m fine
    He’s tried to make me go to rehab, I won’t go, go, go

miss her music RIP!

What movie should I watch?????????/

• rainbow3000

another one? seriously? eww she looks like her brother now… gross!
    ———————–
    you are so ugh. Don’t like her GTFO!!!!!!!!!!
    i don’t like tattoos either. 1 is nice, but whole body? yuck

• BrokenArrow

unbroken said:

Aug 26, 2011 @ 10:38 am
    gorgeousselena said:
    another one? seriously? eww she looks like her brother now… gross!

her half brother. and he has tattoos all over his body, she only has a few. shut the fuck up.

THIS.

• Miley RiRi

seriously? can this couple be anymore faker and overexposed than that?? kissing in front of paps. OK THEN! -.-

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

You seriously make me feel sick. How shallow you could be? You keep pointing out people’s flaws. If you’re such a perfect human being why don’t post a picture of yourself. I mean, you must be perfect since you dare to criticize the way people look.

i don’t like tattoos either. 1 is nice, but whole body? yuck
    ————————————-
    I agree but she always has something bad to say

• Mili

hhahaha Claudia is still pathetic, and she saying that shes nice LOL

• Miley RiRi

i can’t stand them anymore.. can hunger games be out already so they get over this fucking promotion? -.-

• rainbow3000

Aug 26, 2011 @ 11:10 am
    Miley RiRi said:
    i take million more of miam kissing in front of papz than justin and selena fauxamnce. js.

• BrokenArrow

Miley RiRi said:

That’s just rude.

• sexonfire

its like they r kissing 24/7 right !! they don’t even hangout a lot like everyday

• Miley RiRi

ok think what you want, i’ll see how much they last

Hello I need a movie to watch

• sexonfire

Aug 26, 2011 @ 11:18 am
    Sunshinesweetheart said:

Hello I need a movie to watch
    watch this one amazing ( horror)
    grave encounters

• xobrittany630

Sorry but i think thats like the worst tattoo she has ever got you know there gonna be over in a few months i think she needs to stop getting so many tattoos but whatever.

• Sunshinesweetheart

watch this one amazing ( horror)
    grave encounters
    —————–
    I dont wan to have nightmmare know any comedy/??

• ann932

it looks like a skull. or a hot air balloon, lol.

• sexonfire

Sunshinesweetheart said:

watch this one amazing ( horror)
    grave encounters
    —————–
    I dont wan to have nightmmare know any comedy/??
    crazy stupid love is good

• CottonCandy

ann932 said:
    it looks like a skull. or a hot air balloon, lol.
    ————————-
    LMAO!

• Sunshinesweetheart

Imma watch Madea’s big happy family

• BrokenArrow

I dont wan to have nightmmare know any comedy/??

It’s not comedy but i read it’s a good movie The art of getting by.

• BrokenArrow

jilti said:

why this would be PR for hunger games if it only comes in 2013? when you don’t like a relationship then you find comfort thinking/saying that it is PR. lol

i think the same

• BrokenArrow

go to wikipedia and search hispter.
    for me miley and demi are not any kind of hipsters. miley is now boho-hippie chick and demi… well, i can’t really classify that. her clothes are pretty normal. maybe except the glitter thing.

Miley is deff not a hispter. Miley style sometimes is rock chic and sometimes is bomehiam.
    And Demi, well i never really payed attention to what she wears :/

• gorgeousselena

what a bunch of attention whores, stop calling the paps to get PR photos.
    this! so fucking true!

• realistgangsta

love miley haters get the fuck out

• urluvismydrugg

I miss Zac and Vanessa so fucking much.

But these two are probably my new fav. Even tho I don’t care for either of them?

• JustinBieberWarrior

justin and selena have been dating for about 9 months, not a week mimi.

• BrokenArrow

urluvismydrugg said:

I miss Zac and Vanessa so fucking much.

Zac and Nessa was my favorite couple ever.

• BrokenArrow

I remember when people said Zanessa was PS.And they last almost 5 years. lol

• xGottaLoveOU?

BrokenArrow said:
    If they breake up they’re gonna regret that tatto.
    ===========
    exactly what i was thinking.. lol

• urluvismydrugg

Zac and Vanessa were together from Sept 2005-Dec 2010 so over 5 years (;

• BrokenArrow

It’s funny how claudia thinks she’s better than mimi and viceversa but they’re just the same. Pathetic stans who can’t get over the fact everybody has a different opinion.

• mimi

what a bunch of attention whores, stop calling the paps to get PR photos.
    this! so fucking true!
    look who talking selena fans the biggest attention whore of all time. she uses people to get attention and she fucks the latest guy to get exposure. so please miley and liam haven’t been whoring their relationship that selena and bieber and nobody can denied it!!!

• mimi

go to wikipedia and search hispter.

And Demi, well i never really payed attention to what she wears :/
    ====
    she is rock 80″s

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Miley is not a hipster o_O

• mimi

Miam the best couple, not like ” Jelena”; only promotion.

jelena are the biggest attention whore of all time selena never got follow what a coincidence now she does!!! miley and liam they are doing their own thing and papz are photographing them is not like selena who is sitting with justin in awards, giving him kissing in front of the tv, and taking pictures together on the red carpet for no reason of their own or justin going to sing at selena concert and him promoting her on his twitter and her having pic of him on her commercial or them taking none stop photos of themselves on their twitter now after reading this who the attention whore jelena not miley. she lives around there is not her fault they are following her now selena and justin in weird place and being taken photos by papz now that is calling the papz.

• yanjiangas

Something unexpected surprise——Hello. My friend

[w w w }}{{jordans forking }}{{ c o m ]–[ w w w b2b jordans com ]

Dedi cated service, the new style, believing you will love it!!!

WE ACCEPT PYA PAL PAY MENT

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

thank you!!!

• marinawashiski

That’s cute but I hope she doesn’t regret it one day.

• Vase
  • themilenator

I wish m could just ban gorgeousselena cause I literally wanna kill this bitch everytime I see her atrocious comments -_-

• gorgeousselena

ey pathetic loser wake up, i loove how you try so fucking hard to bring selena down and always fail and sound so fucking stupid! u can try all u want but too bad the reality is that the only and biggest attentiion whore is and always will be talentless cyrus… even the media say that…. you are such a joke! exactly like you slutty idol…. lmfao

• Vase
  • Vase
  • Vase
  • gorgeousselena

@mimi oh btw your talentless attention whore cyrus feels so sorry that shes so fucking over and nobody cares about her (she didnt even invited to the vma lmfao, poor loser) that now shes even more desperate for attention, shes a disgusting attention seeker and she needs doing scandals to stay relevant, shes sooo pathetic! even the papz admitted she call them, and she kiss liam in front the papaz and he seems like ey bitch stop being such a attention whore! so sad, he all the time seems sooo uninterested on her soo fucking funny! sooo continue living in your delusional dreamns and say what u want, too bad the reality is that your idol sucks and everybody knows that! shes just a very ugly and such a talentless attention whore!

• Selly G

thats cute

• AshG

they’re so cute together and stop criticizing her sense of style. man let her wear what ever she wants like hop off.

• Sunshinesweetheart

okay, i’ll try to find it online or sth. thanks for recommendation :)
    and who plays there? it will be easier to find
    —————————–
    like which website: let me waatch this,ch

• Sunshinesweetheart

Okay here it goes i have thought about saying this .. people are like hating on Demi because she is trying to be a ‘hipster’ but what is Miley wearing ? she is wearing ‘hipser’ clothes too or do you want me to tell that this is sooo in right now———–
    What’s an hispser

What’s an hispser

Well i don’t know how to explain but you know Demi’s clothes right now ? that is what people call hipster .. but this reminds me just like Demi’s clothes !

Aug 26, 2011 @ 12:57 pm
    Sunshinesweetheart said:

okay, i’ll try to find it online or sth. thanks for recommendation :)
    and who plays there? it will be easier to find
    —————————–
    like which website: let me waatch this,ch

any kind that lets me watch something. i’n not from U.S. so i don’t think that my sites will be useful for you.

————————————-
    I dont know why some miley fans hate on demi they are kinda like the same

• bleach

i dont like miley, at all. but i like them together. they make a cute couple. and i think its cute that they have matching tatoos. but that’s something i’d never do with my bf. not until we got married or something. haha

Demiandmileylove said:

What’s an hispser

here you are. read it.

• sammy17

Miam the best couple, not like ” Jelena”; only promotion.

• bleach

What’s an hispser

demi is not a hipster. she doesn’t wear hipster clothes, she wears slutty clothes. that is different. xD

I dont know why some miley fans hate on demi they are kinda like the same

That’s what i think all the time XD

• lovemestealmeawayy

i love her purse and her skirts alright . i like this more convserative maxi skirt look on her it’s cute. anyways matching tattoos…eww cause they obviously probably will not really stay together forever…not the smartest idea but whatever i love them they are soo cute!!

—————————
    So does miley sometimes

• Demiandmileylove

Slutty clothes ?! well it’s you’r opinion but no that isn’t it .. showing a bit skin isn’t bad at all ! Maybe you think it’s bad or slutty ..

• lovemestealmeawayy

Demiandmileylove said:
    What’s an hispser

yeah mileys like indie not jut as hipster as demi.

Is everybody here or ?

That’s what i think all the time XD
    ————————————–
    Well i agree

• Demiandmileylove

yeah mileys like indie not jut as hipster as demi.

I don’t really get what hipster is XD but remember when Miley was in this period where she was hanging out with bad friends and dressed the same as Demi does now ? she still kind of does .. Demi will get over too !

• mimi

you are seriously talking about selena and justin, miley and liam are hardly heard off dumbass. the one’s who are attention whores is selena and bieber everywhere whoring their relationship. so shut up. and liam is hot and so is miley they will have gorgeous babies with gorgeous blue eyes even their dog is good looking.

• mimi

• AppleTheMonster

Miam the best couple, not like ” Jelena”; only promotion.

False, while Jelena are nothing but promo and whoring out, the same applies to Miam, stop being bias just because you like her.

what have you seen?
    ————————
    mean girls 1 and 2, princessdiaries 1 and 2, she’s the man, lizze mcquore the movie,confessions o a teenage drama queen ect

Sunshinesweetheart said:

what have you seen?
    ————————

so maybe perfect man with hilary duff? or idk, starstruck with sterling knight (it’s quite good)? orrr 27 dresses (but i don’t know if it’s PG13). you can always watch camp rock or high school musical, lol.

or maybe the last song with miley? (as we talk under her post)

oh, i got another one: picture this with ashley tisdale

• pretzellover2.0

pfft. true love doesnt exist due to a tattoo

• Sunshinesweetheart

or maybe the last song with miley? (as we talk under her post)
    ——————————————–
    I will never watch starstruck il try perfect man. I’m nott really into the kiddy stuff

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I love Miley’s tattoos, but matching a tattoo with a boyfriend at her age AND knowing that they broke up before (we all know, they do too, that it can happen again)……. :/
    I think it’s stupid! I hope it’s henna or sth u.u’

——————————————–

it’s kind of kiddy, but yk, first thing that popped to my mind.
    i can’t really come up with something else, sorry.
    enjoy watching.

• Sunshinesweetheart

it’s kind of kiddy, but yk, first thing that popped to my mind.
    i can’t really come up with something else, sorry.
    enjoy watching
    ——————
    did u watch the help?

——————
    did u watch the help?

nope, should i?

nope, should i?
    yes. Its funny

• coolkat5000

She Will Eventually Turn Into Her Brother… Lol

yes. Its funny

okay, i’ll try to find it online or sth. thanks for recommendation :)
    and who plays there? it will be easier to find.

They are so cute ..

• Demiandmileylove

Okay here it goes i have thought about saying this .. people are like hating on Demi because she is trying to be a ‘hipster’ but what is Miley wearing ? she is wearing ‘hipser’ clothes too or do you want me to tell that this is sooo in right now ?

• hellohellohello

i don’t like liam and miley separately, but together they’re cute. and the tattoos are a bit reckless, yet, but miley seems like a very sentimental person so even if they ever break up, she won’t regret getting it.

• BrokenArrow

If they breake up they’re gonna regret that tatto.

• tesssy

amen to that.

• CottonCandy

BrokenArrow said:
    If they breake up they’re gonna regret that tatto.
    —————
    Hahahah was just gonna say that =P

• Entertainmentlove

liam never hugs her when he kisses her this looks fake i think miley doesnt know.

• gorgeousselena

another one? seriously? eww she looks like her brother now… gross!

• oceanUP

i hope she gets a new one on her neck

• unbroken

Aug 26, 2011 @ 10:38 am
    gorgeousselena said:
    another one? seriously? eww she looks like her brother now… gross!

• EvaSnow

I wonder what it is. You can’t really tell from the picture. I think it’s kinda cute that they got a tattoo together.

• bleach

—————————
    So does miley sometimes

exactly. but neither of them are hipsters xD

• Demiandmileylove

True fans don’t go hating on the celebirty they have liked forever because of the way they start dressing ?

• bleach

i dont think its bad. i would dress like her if those clothes fitted me. im just saying that shes not a hipster. at all.

exactly. but neither of them are hipsters xD
    ——————————–
    oh ok

• Demiandmileylove

Who Demi ?! well people say it i don’t see it either XD she just has a different style now !

• sexonfire

laim is getting sexier everyday i love him .she ‘s very lucky to have him

• mimi

agreed, miley and liam been dating longer than any disney girl. It’s not like selena who basically the moment she started dating bieber she wanted to be seen so she could get more fan and whoring him out. I personally think selena don’t give two rat ass about justin she just using him to get more attention from the media, because she is a terrible singer and performer and she is really really boring.

To me u cant judge someone by the way they dress

• gorgeousselena

why she always looks so damn trashy and like she doesnt even take a shower? ew her hair, and stop using that type of shirts no one want to see your saggy tits, ewww gross!
    her teeth, seriously cant even…

• lovemestealmeawayy

the odds of them breaking up are…not good i don’t understand why they get matching tattoos i get your in love..but really.

To me u cant judge someone by the way they dress

We think alike XD i have like this normal style just a t-shirt and jeans and nikes or all-stars =) what’s you’r style ? what’s you’r name ?

• Demiandmileylove

It’s better then the name of you’r boyfriend get tattooted :)

• bleach

yes demi lol. i also dont know what people have against her friends. just because they’re not famous doesn’t mean they’re bad people and are going to trow her head on drugs. im pretty sure she knows how to say no.

—————————–
    I dont really have a style. JUst when it come to friday saturday or sunday I love my short shorts and my name is Jenise

• Demiandmileylove

I don’t have anything against her friends only Hanna XD okay one fan i have never really liked her i don’t know why the other seem nice but her something about her .. i know she is sober and that’s good ..

• Demiandmileylove

Oh oké XD .. what a cute name =) my name is Michelle !

• Demiandmileylove

Witch ppost is everybody ?

• bleach

isnt hanna the one who was with miley when she did the salvia thing? well, miley could’ve said no, so its not her fault at all! but i keep hearing people saying shit about ALL her friends. i mean come on, no one really knows them!

• Demiandmileylove

isnt hanna the one who was with miley when she did the salvia thing? well, miley could’ve said no, so its not her fault at all! but i keep hearing people talking shit about ALL her friends. i mean come on, no one really knows them!

No that was Anna XD Demi hung out with her too .. some people blame Demi for that salvia stuff because Demi knew Anna first like how do you know XD all her other friends seem nice and sweet !

• bleach

really? :o that’s so immature. its miley’s fault. she’s the one who said yes. not demi or hanna. oh well. haha
    btw where is everybody?

• bleach

btw where is everybody?

btw where is everybody?

#Anna , Yes that are some Miley fans XD ..
    I got no idea where they are ? it’s friday !

• lovemestealmeawayy

Aug 26, 2011 @ 01:23 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

It’s better then the name of you’r boyfriend get tattooted :)

true but i can’t even read what it says..

Tonight is the night !

• Demiandmileylove

true but i can’t even read what it says..

Me neither ..

• Demiandmileylove

I hate my name .. when i say one bad thing about Selena or a other celebirty ( SP ? ) they always say .. Look at you’r name you love Demi and Miley ? ..

• Demiandmileylove

Why is it so dead .. witch post is everybody ?

• bleach

i think everyone is on joe’s post…

• Sunshinesweetheart

Oh oké XD .. what a cute name =) my name is Michelle !

—————–
    thanks. I have ann aunt withat name

• PYT2000

Love them!!! And the tattoo thing is cute. At least it’s not their names or something like that. If and I I hope they never do but if they break up they can say it meant something else. Besides now and these days tattoos are permanent anymore. They can be removed. The pain to get one is the same pain as to get removed. Go MIAM! I live them! And for you dumb asses who think it’s for show. It’s not. It’s not their fault that they are followed by Paps. I want them to get married and have babies! The girl made billions at such a young age. Something that we all work for the rest of our lives. I say get married and have babies now!!!!

• Demiandmileylove

I hate when it’s dead .. it’s even more dead then in the week !

• MileySnuggle

….

• jt

did everyone move here?

Like my icon?

Sunshinesweetheart said:

Like my icon?

I love it <3

• AppleTheMonster

Its a known facts celebs call paps to take PR photos of them.

• Sunshinesweetheart

what a bunch of attention whores, stop calling the paps to get PR photos
    ——————————
    how do u know the called them

• musicgirl2222

I absolutely love Miley, but I think she should cool it on all the tatoos before she does something she regrets.

Mama i just shot a man down

• CottonCandy

Demiandmileylove said:
    Mama i just shot a man down
    ———————
    I LOVE YOUR ICON! I’m sorry i just had to burst in saying that… =P
    Btw we have the same style ^^

• JustxLeex

that tattoo looks just…yeah shit.
    & not the right place. wtf.

• neelie

These photos are beautiful. And since they’ve been dating for over 2 years, the tatoos aren’t exactly spur of the moment. It shows commitment and they’ve been going out longer than any of the Disney couples. Some Hollywood couples are having babies after dating a couple of months these days. Scary. Now that’s something really permanent.

• BrokenArrow

It’s funny how we can’t really see the tatto and some people said it’s bad or something lol

Mama i just shot a man down

—————-
    thanks for the coment about my icon ad sh flime the mv for that song in my country

• Dash

I get that it’s her body and she can do what she wants with it, but I would wish she would put a little more consideration into these tattoos she’s getting. She is only 18 and will have to live with ALL of these for the rest of her life.

crazy stupid love is good
    ———————
    its PG 13 right?

• CottonCandy

Is that thing in the photo Miley’s skirt?? Because if it was.. it looks really ugly..

CottonCandy said:

yupp

• sexonfire

Aug 26, 2011 @ 11:49 am
    Sunshinesweetheart said:

crazy stupid love is good
    ———————
    its PG 13 right?
    yup

• ann932

go to wikipedia and search hispter.

yup
    ==========
    I’l watch it

Sunshinesweetheart said:

yup
    ==========
    I’l watch it

you should watch no strings attached with ashton kutcher. it’s pretty funny.
    or love and other drugs with anne hatheway.

• CottonCandy

CottonCandy said:

yupp
    Wow….

not a very good choice.
    Agreed =P

• Sunshinesweetheart

go to wikipedia and search hispter.
    —————————————-
    they have diffrent styles

• jilti

• Sunshinesweetheart

you should watch no strings attached with ashton kutcher. it’s pretty funny.
    or love and other drugs with anne hatheway.
    —————–
    cant past PG 13

Sunshinesweetheart said:

you should watch no strings attached with ashton kutcher. it’s pretty funny.
    or love and other drugs with anne hatheway.
    —————–
    cant past PG 13

ouh, that sucks.
    so maybe something from disney?

• Marycha
  • gomezlovatocyrus.

ew I think ankle tattoos are so ugly -_-

ouh, that sucks.
    so maybe something from disney?
    —————-
    like???????

• ann932

Sunshinesweetheart said:

ouh, that sucks.
    so maybe something from disney?
    —————-
    like???????

what have you seen?

• AppleTheMonster

what a bunch of attention whores, stop calling the paps to get PR photos.

• FresaAmor

MIAM FOREVER!