Selena Is ‘Annoyed’ By Some Bieber Fans

seleanannoyed

Do YOU think that Justin Bieber’s fans are annoying? Via Girlfriend. Thx HIBZ!

AcidPinkLemonade said:
    Every fanbase has their crazies.
    —————————–
    Agree ^^

• musicgirl2222

Hey the whole arm caarving thing was just something people brought up to make a point because it is true and did happen so why don’t you shut your mouth if you don’t know what your talking about. Oh and just so you know just because someone says they don’t like selena gomez doesn’t mean they are freaky beleibers that want to marry Justin. Maybe they just never liked selena such as myself.

• Hibz.

booyaaaah! second post in a day that I sent in. xD

• gorgeousselena

She can just ignore them and shut up.

you shut up…

• ItsallaboutSel

Absolutely.

You don’t pick who you like and who you don’t like. If you have a connection with someone, you can’t run from it.

I love how I can tell, out of the people who commented, which of you guys are psycho-beliebers. Y’all need to get a life. News Flash: Justin Bieber doesn’t know y’all exist, and he’s certainly not gonna marry any of you. If you were true fans, you’d be happy for him. That’s why I don’t consider myself a Belieber. I care about Justin, I don’t just wanna marry him because he’s cute and has a nice voice.

And the whole arm carving thing? What the fuck is wrong with you people? Y’all are the reason why the percentage of mentally disabled kids in America is so high.

• MissSarah

-_- She bought all of this on herself. She already knew the reaction Kim Kardashian, Jasmine V and that Esperanza girl got and Selena decides to goes out with him knowing his fans can over react and they will cyber bully you!
    —/
    Are ya freakIn kidding me? So you say she sould stop living her life becuz of some bieber fans. You should stop being so depended.

• gorgeousselena

yeah most of beliebers are annoying ass hell!

Hibz. said:
    booyaaaah! second post in a day that I sent in. xD
    ——————
    Oh yeah you sent in the Selena Gomez Girlfriend Cover thing right?? =P You must feel proud =P

• rainbow3000

not stop living her life. She shouldn’t have picked to date/fauxamance bieber

• Hibz.

but to be fair, Selena shouldn’t HAVE to back off from Justin all because he’s well known.
    but you’d date em anyway, cause you wouldn’t care what other people thought.. right? o.O

it’s pretty much the same thing, lol. :/

• Hibz.

(replying to this) – Aug 26, 2011 @ 10:42 am
    CottonCandy said:
    Hibz. said:
    booyaaaah! second post in a day that I sent in. xD
    ——————

I did, and I do. :P

although now I’m paranoid that Selena will see this particular post, and hunt me down for drawing more negative Beliebers towards her…. o.O
    she reads this site apparently. lmao.

• rainbow3000

it’s pretty much the same thing, lol. :/

so far, dating an unfamous person does good to a celebrity. No one really asked “does it annoy you when your fans constantly call the person you’re dating is a loser?” noooo….people will ask “does it bother you about your boyfriend’s creepy fans trash you?” she obviously did not date justin before he was super famous, so really her motives are questionable.

• dreis

I think the hardcore fans who sends death threats are annoying. Like, get a life… Do they really think Justin wants them after that? No, he probably just think they’re psycho.

Hibz. said:
    (replying to this) – Aug 26, 2011 @ 10:42 am
    CottonCandy said:
    Hibz. said:
    booyaaaah! second post in a day that I sent in. xD
    ——————

I did, and I do. :P

she reads this site apparently. lmao.
    ——————-
    HAHAHHAHA! Maybe… Nah i dont think so.. she probably has more important things to do =P Like hunting the previous person who posted a post.. it would take a long time before she gets to you… I’m jk =P

dreis said:
    ————————–
    Couldn’t have said it better ^^

• BrokenArrow

Well, what did she expect? she’s dating the most famous teen on earth.

• BrokenArrow

CottonCandy said:

BrokenArrow said:
    I still don’t get why fans hate their idol’s girlfriend/boyfriend.
    Same here =P Its not like they had a rlly big chance over the other millions of fans.. =P

One day i tweeted something like that and all the fans who dream to marry their idol started saying how rude i was lol

• askashley

Aug 26, 2011 @ 10:39 am
    BrokenArrow said:
    I still don’t get why fans hate their idol’s girlfriend/boyfriend.
    ===
    Because, in their delusional world, they believe that they stand of chance of dating their idols. Knowing full on well these celebs don’t even know they exists

• askashley

CottonCandy said:
    askashley said:
    Beliebers are the most annoying fans out there. Anytime a celeb gets mad at his own got dam n fans or constantly has to ask his fans to stop sending his friends or girlfriends threat notes is out of line. NTM I remember one time when a fan took a knife and carve the words “JB I LOVE” on her arms! That’s just SICK!
    ———————
    Wtf?? Rlly?? She carved tht on her arm?? Sick sick people…
    ==
    Yes, One Belieber actually went that far
    http://www.justinbieberzone.com/2010/12/justin-bieber-fan-cuts-jb-i-love-on-arm/ . The sad part is, Justin even admitted that some of her fans are just ‘crazy’ . SMH.

• BrokenArrow

Yes, One Belieber actually went that far
    http://www.justinbieberzone.com/2010/12/justin-bieber-fan-cuts-jb-i-love… . The sad part is, Justin even admitted that some of her fans are just ‘crazy’ . SMH.

OMG :|

• MileySnuggle

gorgeousselena said:
    She can just ignore them and shut up.

you shut up…

Bring it on bitch

• Selena237

That’s true, I’ve seen so many videos of girls throwing stuff at Justin in one of his concerts not nice. :(

BrokenArrow said:
    CottonCandy said:

BrokenArrow said:
    I still don’t get why fans hate their idol’s girlfriend/boyfriend.

—————————–
    LMAO! Well… the truth hurts sometimes! =P

askashley said:
    Yes, One Belieber actually went that far
    ————————
    Omg… uggh that looks.. ouch… its nice to like a celeb.. but not to go that far.. That’s just too much… i doubt he even saw it… so it wasn’t worth it after all. She doesn’t even speak English!

• Dodah_J

i used to think beliebers are the most annoying fans ever! but actually lovatics are wayyy more annoying!

• Dodah_J

askashley said:
    Yes, One Belieber actually went that far

ok that’s just SICK! seriously this isn’t normal!

Dodah_J said:
    askashley said:
    Yes, One Belieber actually went that far

ok that’s just SICK! seriously this isn’t normal!
    ——————–
    ikr??

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Do YOU think that Justin Bieber’s fans are annoying?

Yes OU i think they are VERY annoying!

• MileySnuggle

Dodah_J said:

Lovatics are annoying too.

• askashley

Aug 26, 2011 @ 11:58 am
    Dodah_J said:
    ==
    LOL! Really? I’m a Lovatic myself, I don’t think I’ve met too many crazy ones. Maybe I haven’t been exposed to too many Lovatics. But WOW.

askashley said:
    Aug 26, 2011 @ 11:58 am
    Dodah_J said:
    ==
    lol i personally think all fans that do this are annoying: http://www.justinbieberzone.com/2010/12/justin-bieber-fan-cuts-jb-i-love-on-arm/

• AcidPinkLemonade

so much bieber fan hate.
    -__-

• Untouchable

your fans are annoying too. in fact you’re annoying

• CottonCandy

Well not all fans are annoying… i mean you cant just say that beliebers are annoying or lovatics or swifties or idk … I guess every celeb has some annoying fans..

• AcidPinkLemonade

Every fanbase has their crazies.

• askashley

Aug 26, 2011 @ 12:28 pm
    AcidPinkLemonade said:
    Every fanbase has their crazies.
    ==
    ain’t that the truth. But some fanbases just have too many crazies

• ItsallaboutSel

Hey. Maybe you should take a punctuation and grammar class.

askashley said:
    ———————
    Wtf?? Rlly?? She carved tht on her arm?? Sick sick people…

• askashley

• Takes1toKno1

Aug 26, 2011 @ 01:44 pm
    Dodah_J said:
    Takes1toKno1 said:

Some of you are callin justin “the loser”
    HOW THE fuck is he a loser??
    Lmao. At the end of the day, he’s still more successful than ur idol, at 17. And that make u mad.

actually no one called him a loser! and that’s why we say beliebers are annoying!

Yes they did. Read the comments back if u will.
    And haters are ten times more annoying. Talking about someone they wish was dead.

xGottaLoveOU? said:
    they hate for either 2 reasons,
    1: there’s something with Selena they strongly dislike & don’t want Bieber associated with her or 2: they wanna be with him XD
    ———————-
    Agree ^^

• gorgeousselena

Yeah because Bieber fans who send her hate and death threats are TOTALLY being respectful to her too! Gosh.
    And why exactly would they be in a fake relationship? o.O wow.

this! damn retarded and stupid people these days, seriously

• BrokenArrow

CottonCandy said:

AcidPinkLemonade said:
    Every fanbase has their crazies.
    —————————–
    Agree ^^

THIS.

• Oh SNAP

Yes they did. Read the comments back if u will.

Nobody called him a loser?
    This is the only comment i noticed that had the word loser in it:

that’s similar to like, one of you guys not being able to date your partner cause they were unpopular and you’d be ridiculed for dating a “loser”. lol.but you’d date em anyway, cause you wouldn’t care what other people thought..

^ The person who wrote that didn’t call Justin a loser, they were just comparing Jelena’s relationship to that situation.

• BrokenArrow

this! damn retarded and stupid people these days, seriously

Why you keep using ‘retarted’ as an insult? smh.

• BrokenArrow

It’s not her fault that Bieber fans are crazy jealous bitches who hate on the girl that their ‘idol’ cares about -__- As if they’ll ever have a chance with him. SMH.

That’s right.

• thebestdamnthing

I’m a belieber but I’d never send death threats & stuff to anyone, that’s pathetic!
    And some beliebers are real psychos…

• JelenaRocks

I Feel Bad For Selena B/c shes really loves justin and justin bieber fans say that she is using him like for real is sick And i Really Feel Bad For Her

• xGottaLoveOU?

they hate for either 2 reasons,

• Oh SNAP

• Oh SNAP

• yanjiangas

===== { w w w }{better—–wholesaler }{ us } =======
    welcome to this website—-free ship ping accept pay pal—-
    we provide all kinds of high quality shoes and the other things
    if you are interested in it don’t hesitate to search our website
    hoping you can have a good shop ping experience
    ———- {w w w }{{b2bjordans }{ com } —————–
    Dedicated service,the new style,believing you love it
    fast shipping^ ^ high quality ^ ^ don’t miss this chance ^^
    ^^^^we sincerely hope your coming^^^as soon as possible

• kardashian

major LOL at the other question ‘are you able to have some time away from all the craziness or is your relationship always in the public eye?’
    ‘we try we do’
    all jelena does is flaunt there relationship to the public with justin leaking all there ‘personal pictures’ and selena talking about him in every interview and the pda’s at award shows they don’t try to keep a low profile on there relationship at all.

• Oh SNAP

• MsArianafan

i love justin but beliebers overreact. selena loves justin. they need to learn bullying selena giving her death threats is going to get justin to dump her and come to them.. !

• Vase
  • Marycha
  • Marycha
  • Vase
  • Vase
  • Oh SNAP

SmilerEtLovatic said:
    if beliebers are or are not annoying, she shouldn’t say it, that’s disrespectful and thanks to them Justin is who he is. she has to shut the fuck up cause SHE is annoying with this FAKE relationship

And why exactly would they be in a fake relationship? o.O wow.

• Selly G

Who wouldn’t be annoyed i sure as hell know that i would be

• CottonCandy

I think Bieber fans should just stop hating on her for loving him ( idk if its publicity or not) because even though he said he’d date a fan.. it dsnt mean he’s gonna date one EVERY SINGLE TIME! And besides… its not like they had a chance anyway… Just Sayin’

• CottonCandy

If he’s happy… the fans should be too..

• BrokenArrow

I still don’t get why fans hate their idol’s girlfriend/boyfriend.

BrokenArrow said:
    I still don’t get why fans hate their idol’s girlfriend/boyfriend.

• rainbow3000

like they said, if you don’t want to be smeared by a god damn paint, why be a painter in the first place? don’t want a dui, why drink too much alcohol when you’re driving. When you want private relationship, why date no.1 teenage attention seeker in the world?

• SmilerEtLovatic

• Ranii

WTF does Bow Wow have to do with this?

• SmilerEtLovatic

THIS :)

• UlitmateAnon

—/
    _______
    Depended on what? I never said she should stop living her life so dont put words in my mouth, im just saying its annoying to keep hearing her complain about his fans when she already knew what they were capable of. Justin should step in and say something but we all know he isnt so she is just going to keep getting bullied by them.

• Still Anonymous

Calling them annoying is just a bad way to phrase it. But they kind of put the words in her mouth, so I guess it’s cool.

If I had to chose the most passionate fan base (Loyal, etc) it would be Beliebers, then Lovatics & Smilers… Passion would be a better word to use haha.

• askashley

Still Anonymous said:

==
    there is a difference between being psycho and being supportive though

• musicgirl2222

Okay this is why I do not like Selena Gomez AT ALL!! She is the one who brought this all on herself. She knows what it is like to be famous so she she knew this would happen. I mean I get that fans can be annoying, but she just needs to shut up and deal with it if she actually loves Justin she should stop trying to make people feel sorry for her!!!!!

• musicgirl2222

Oh yeah and this relationship is so fake she needs to shut the hell up

• Takes1toKno1

Some of you are callin justin “the loser”
    HOW THE fuck is he a loser??

• Dodah_J

Takes1toKno1 said:

Some of you are callin justin “the loser”
    HOW THE fuck is he a loser??

• jilti

It’s not her fault that they always ask the same question. and no one would believe if she were saying that it don’t annoy her.

• MileySnuggle

She can just ignore them and shut up.

• UlitmateAnon

• Prinny123

Yesm they are annoying.

• UlitmateAnon

Justin should tell his fans to chill out but we all know he loves his beliebers and they cant do nothing wrong in his eyes.