Joe Jonas SALUTE TO DRAKE

houih
joedrake-2_0

Joe Jonas @ BMI’s Salute To Drake at Cafe Entourage, Hollywood.

• Aryanna

yeah, they changed ALOT. and some fans just don’t want to realize that. and since this, everything is for publicity, in my opinion. and they don’t care about their fans. I miss the boys from 2008.. maybe they’ll come back as a band, but if/when they’re doing solo forever, they’re gonna flop. and you can still be the same and grown up. but I guess that’s how disney kids grow up?!
    Yeah I miss who they were in 2008/2009 too.
    I get what ya mean. I guess they’re maybe a little too fond of a very radical change, you know, as if they can’t make the transition slowly, with a bit of time, and still making some money. I think the Jonas Brothers phenomenon could’ve gone a bit further, if they hadn’t (again) set up such a big turnaround with their Lines, Vines, and Trying Times album.

• Demiandmileylove

I miss the JonasBrothers they need to make more music .. i don’t like the solo album’s okay Nick’s album was amazing but they will never sell like they did !

• Truthurts

SuckMyAnonDick said:

Gosh Joe needs a girlfriend and a bath tbh. He’s been looking like legit shit for the past year. He just needs a shave and a bath and some lovin’ to go back to this:

I kinda liked the new ‘macho’ image, the scruff and the ‘i’m hot shit’ attitude. Then he starting shaving the sides -the fuck is that-, and getting his hair shorter and shorter. That photo is my favorite look on him. Without the glasses. I just think it was one of the best moments on his life. I think i’m getting tired of this new image. I want him to shave and to let the hair grow like that again.

• kayisl0vex

Yeah I miss who they were in 2008/2009 too.

the last time they bring out a album was in 2009. it’s been 2 years! fans are waiting and they can be happy that some fans are still staying. and the whole purity crap was a lie, I don’t even know.. they probarly started lying since late 2010, it’s sad. and why trying to make growing up things that are gonna fail, when they had amazing fans. now they want to get rid off us. look at nick.. he was a cutie, he’s annoying & a joke.

1-joe DOES have fans who are older than him
    2-joe DOES care about his fans
    he meets them whenever they’re around his hotel and he does all these live chats just to keep in touch
    I don’t know about other fans but as a fan I love him now even more than before cause I’ve never felt this close to a celebrity
    again I’m talking about myself
    I hope his solo career goes well <3
    and one more thing,his performance tonight is for a good cause and he said he’ll do more iwin fun runs in europe
    when he started the solo thing I thought that he’s changed and he’s focusing on growing up and appearing “older” to people just so people can take him seriously
    he stopped doing charity but then I saw that acuvue thingy with the special olympics and I sighed in relief :P
    one of his shows with jay sean was sold out (but you can’t really judge..I don’t know how big that avenue is..it’s not that big but still it’s a good thing )
    and his shows are for all ages
    not only 21+
    I’m not trying to make you guys like joe again but I feel like as a stan I can’t stay silent while I know I can somehow defend him :P

• imadreaamer

he looks so HOT!

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

SuckMyAnonDick said:

LOL!!

• SuckMyAnonDick

Kevin is looking fantastic because he’s getting laid. Joe has been dry for months no sex.

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    Who knows? One night stands still count right.

• SuckMyAnonDick

Who knows? One night stands still count right.
    ——————-

He doesn’t seem like the type to have a one night stand… either way homeboy needs a girl. Enough of that loneliness.

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    Who knows? One night stands still count right.
    ——————-

True. I liked it when he was dating Camilla Belle. He looked really good.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Aryanna said:

Still hot..

—————

love your icon;p

thefuturemrsnic… said:
    Aryanna said:

Still hot..

—————

love your icon;p
    Thanks! Love yours too ;)

• kayisl0vex

joe’s amazing. but I don’t know what he’s thinking..he’s like he’s fucking amazing. and 21+ shows? lmfao I don’t think his music will be a breakout or anything. get nick & kevin and be the jonas brothers. solo is just ehhhhh. the music sucks.

kayisl0vex said:
    Nick’s music was pretty amazing though.
    Haven’t heard Joe’s though.

• kayisl0vex

Nick’s music was pretty amazing though.
    Haven’t heard Joe’s though.

last year, NJATA was amazing. I don’t think nick’s songs will be that great. and I don’t even know, some songs probarly HAVE TO BE about delta, because he will get more attention. so i don’t really care anymore.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Thanks! Love yours too ;)

welcome:) and thanks<3

kayisl0vex said:
    Nick’s music was pretty amazing though.
    Haven’t heard Joe’s though.

last year, NJATA was amazing. I don’t think nick’s songs will be that great. and I don’t even know, some songs are probarly HAVE TO BE about delta, because he will get more attention. so i don’t really care anymore.
    Yeah, I was talking about the “Nick Jonas & The Administration” project of course. I don’t know at all what’s happening in his life right now so… Is he going completely solo?

• kayisl0vex

more attention. so i don’t really care anymore.
    —————
    right now, yes. likejoe. joe said the jobros are not breaking up. but I kinda think it’s a lie. jonas fans keep waiting and waiting. that’s why alot of fans left. they’re not really doing anything right now. nick is showing delta around. joe’s all of sudden totally grown up and don’t want teenage fans. I don’t think old girl will show up at his concert. lol

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH JOE’S LEATHER JACKET
    and I’ve wondered where ashley’s clutch has gone :D

• Aryanna

Oh alright. That can turn out to be good.. who knows. When is he releasing a song or an album or anything?
    And depends what you mean by “old”. I only listened to one of his songs, I think it was his first single, and I disliked the pop/electro feel in it. /:

• kayisl0vex

concert. lol

Joe wants ‘old’ fans.. over 21. but his fans are teenagers like 13-17. and that’s why I don’t think a lot of people will show up at his concerts. the Teenies made him famous, and he’s letting them fall.

-butts in-
    the jonas brothers + ocean grove as a band will not come back together
    I think they’re done
    they don’t seem like they want to do the same style of music anymore
    but anyway it was a nice ride
    great memories :’)
    and I’ll love and support them all no matter what <3

• Aryanna

Yeah, transitions like that one never happen in a year or two, it takes time. Plus, I almost got no example of someone who used to be a disney type of kid, then became a recognized, and successful actor/singer/something else.

dilemma said:
    -butts in-
    the jonas brothers + ocean grove as a band will not come back together
    I think they’re done
    they don’t seem like they want to do the same style of music anymore
    but anyway it was a nice ride
    great memories :’)
    and I’ll love and support them all no matter what <3
    --------
    Yeah. Guess they had their time to shine.

• kayisl0vex

• dilemma

one new post please,with extra salty fries

• Aryanna

Yeah it’s been a while. But I wouldn’t go that far about the boys. I think they probably just want to try something different, because the whole Jonas Brothers image probably got on their nerves. They were young and now they want to grow up, it’s just not the best way to do it for sure. Their agents kind of suck honestly.

• kayisl0vex

1-joe DOES have fans who are older than him
    2-joe DOES care about his fans
    again I’m talking about myself
    I hope his solo career goes well <3
    one of his shows with jay sean was sold out (but you can’t really judge..I don’t know how big that avenue is..it’s that big but still it’s a good thing )
    and his shows are for all ages
    not only 21+

you sure he cares about his fans? I don’t think so, alot of people said he’s
    a jerk to fans. maybe he was a sweetheart
    in 2008-2010. but he’s trying to look grown up. in my opinion. but of course jonas stans say he isn’t a jerk.
    the shows are over 21. he said it. because he thinks people under 21 won’tunderstand his music.

I agree
    it’s too much trying to grow up in kinda big steps..not so gradual..at first I felt like punching him in the face cause he looked stupid making a big deal out of everything then that thing turns out to be not so oh wow amazing
    but I got over it now :P he’s still sweet,funny,down to earth…I can’t hate him :P (guess I’m a blind stan) but I call him names when he does something stupid lol
    and I don’t like all of his music
    love slayer is fucking stupid and annoying
    fastlife’s lyrics are facepalm worthy lol
    but I like the rest
    did you hear I’m sorry ? it’s not as bad as those two nor the greatest song out there..but it’s nice..it’s honest
    I don’t expect anything big from him cause he’s joe…he’s not a great musician at all but I hope he does well cause he works hard and he’s real :)

dilemma

Yes, exactly, that’s what I was tryna say.
    I didn’t listen to those besides “fast life”. Is it also pop/electro-ish?
    Also, I think he can make a great singer, not because he’s got a great voice, or cause he’s a great musician, but especially because of the qualities you just mentioned. He can work with musicians, songwriters, producers. He doesn’t have to do it all. Very few artists do that nowadays anyway so it’s fine.

• Everythingyournot

only one not thinking hes “hot”

he’s not at all.

think imma like you girl

Everythingyournot said:

MICHELLE

MORGAN !

• true_love_exists

only one not thinking hes “hot”

he’s not at all.

think imma like you girl

they should just stay a tween band. i don’t hate him or anything, but i just have a feeling he’s not gonna have a good solo career.

• Demiandmileylove

Morgan i needed to say hi from Sahar to you :)

• Everythingyournot

MICHELLE

MORGAN !

hows it going girl?

• Everythingyournot

think imma like you girl

well im prety sure hes not gong to have agood solo career

• dilemma

I know that this style of music is not what he was going with for this solo project initially
    it was a michael buble sound
    he remade it to be a main stream record because clearly that’s what’s selling now
    not a very good move but what can you do ? that’s what he wants..it’s his album
    he says he likes kaney’s music so at least it sounds like he knows a little about thsi whole thing
    and he said if he ever made another album it won’t sound like this
    if fans gave up on him because of his music that’s totally fine with me
    they don’t like electro pop..they don’t like it..simple
    and about him wanting to grow up
    he’s 22…in hollywood..he feels like he needs to try too hard cause standers are higher now and just like miley
    he needs to get rid of that good kid image cause people will make a big deal out of anything
    his fans turned against him cause he was drinking at 21 -_- of course he wants people to know that he’s an adult now

but hating on him just because he’s not wearing his purity ring and not looking as cute as he was before then claiming that he’s a jerk cause he didn’t wave once or twice is ridiculous

hows it going girl?

Good what about you ? but the others are on the Miley post gurl .. tell me why you have a Taylor icon ?

SHIT O_O MY PARAGRAPHS !

• Everythingyournot

Morgan i needed to say hi from Sahar to you :)
    tell her i said HEYYY!

THIS THIS THIS .. and i completely agree with somebody that hates Demi XD

• Everythingyournot

GREAT :) because i love taylor lol

tell her i said HEYYY!

I will she missed you a lot !

• Everythingyournot

dilemma! omg that novel

• Everythingyournot

tell her i said HEYYY!

I will she missed you a lot !

i miss her a lot…and you a lot also! :D

GREAT :) because i love taylor lol

Haha it is just weird not seeing you with a Selena icon .. do you still love Selena ?

• SuckMyAnonDick

Joe is sweet.

i miss her a lot…and you a lot also! :D

Aww i missed you too , how late is it with you ?

Demiandmileylove said:

THIS THIS THIS .. and i completely agree with somebody that hates Demi XD

awwww now I feel bad for hating on her LOL :P sorry
    it’s just that some of her fans ( and herself sometimes ) are annoying
    I’ll try to tune it down a little :P
    but it’s not like I hate on every post of hers :P
    I keep my hate for myself
    I hate her as a person but I respect her as an artist jsyk :P

Everythingyournot said:

dilemma! omg that novel

sorry :P my inner stan popped out

awwww now I feel bad for hating on her LOL :P sorry
    it’s just that some of her fans ( and herself sometimes ) are annoying
    I’ll try to tune it down a little :P
    but it’s not like I hate on every post of hers :P
    I keep my hate for myself
    I hate her as a person but I respect her as an artist jsyk :P

Haha don’t worry some fans of her i just want to kill XD recently i have been in two fight with 2 different ‘lovatics’ oh and i hate Demi’s #Soberissexy .. i know she tries to help the sober thing but it anoys ME ! you can say what you think if it isn’t to rude XD DON’T FEEL BAD !

dilemma

Again, I never said I stopped being a “fan”, and I do not hate him because he stopped wearing his purity ring, it’s his life, and I don’t give a damn about his personal stuff. And once again, I did not say he was a jerk. So please, love, stop putting words in my mouth.
    Other than that, as I said, he wants to grow up, but just doesn’t know the best way to do it. That’s all. I respect his work, but I dislike his music, and I love him as he is now, and as he’s always been. I do not judge what he does. What I was saying is his agent is doing a very bad job at managing his career. And also, when I said “it’s normal that his fans feel betrayed”, well it fits what you said. He tried to make a complete sweeping change by allowing only 21+ people at his concerts, and even though he changed it after, the intention was still there.

• dilemma

@Aryanna I’m still reading your comment but I just wanted to say that I wasn’t talking about you :P lol I was talking about other fans…sorry for the misunderstanding
    *continues reading *

dilemma said:
    *continues reading *
    Alright. I still agree with you though.

dilemma said:
    1-joe DOES have fans who are older than him
    2-joe DOES care about his fans
    again I’m talking about myself
    I hope his solo career goes well <3
    and one more thing,his performance tonight is for a good cause and he said he'll do more iwin fun runs in europe
    when he started the solo thing I thought that he's changed and he's focusing on growing up and appearing "older" to people just so people can take him seriously
    one of his shows with jay sean was sold out (but you can't really judge..I don't know how big that avenue is..it's that big but still it's a good thing )
    and his shows are for all ages
    not only 21+
    I'm not trying to make you guys like joe again but I feel like as a stan I can't stay silent while I know I can somehow defend him :P
    -------------
    I never said he stopped caring about his fans or anything. But he does want to give this image that he’s a grown up now, that his music’s completely different from Nick’s, that it is a trendy music (pop/electro’s pretty popular these days). It is normal, I believe, that fans feel a bit “betrayed” (the word may be not well choosen). Although, I still love him, and his brothers.

you sure he cares about his fans? I don’t think so, alot of people said he’s
    a jerk to fans. maybe he was a sweetheart

you’re not a fan anymore so I can’t argue with you
    you have a reason not to like him anymore so of course you won’t believe anything else but the fact that he’s a “jerk”
    almost everyone who meets him says he’s sweet
    and my god he himself said that they’ve changed the age restriction cause fans were going ape shit on his twitter
    it’s all-ages now
    and that story about him being a jerk that was posted on oceanup was deleted cause that girl lied and he wasn’t where she said he was that night
    he was in jersey

• coolkat5000

Woah He Looks As Pale As Cullen o.O Maybe It’s The Flash

• Marycha
  • crazylady

oh nvm this post is dead

• coolkat5000

You Guys Write alot….. Must Have A-Looot Of Free time Just Sayin’…………. *Dips Head Into Key Board* -,- Idk This Is Worthless XD

• selena_lovers

i don’t like it

• kayisl0vex

I don’t hate him because of the purity crap. it’s just that he lied to get more fans. I don’t care if he’s growing up. in my opinion he’s arrogant and thinks he’s gonna be huge with his solo career. nick & joe will fail. eitherway they’re a band or they won’t have fans. but to be honest everything went down since justin bieber got famous.

• kayisl0vex

…. most of the comments above are just ….. way to harsh and i disagree with most of them!

it’s not the music. he’s trying to be huge, and thinks that he’s gonna be huge. and that’s what’s annoying. he won’t be famous as he was in 2008/2009 with his brothers as a band. joe stans don’t want to realize that. and look at his live performs.. it was horrible ._. the funny thing about joe stans is that they WANTED and were pretty sure would win this male hottie award. but he didn’t win any award, and his fans are like ‘he doesn’t need this, he’s the hottest” yeah sure,if he actually won they would rubb it in others faces.

• Grease

can anyone make this an anonC:\Users\User\Pictures\jonas brothers\tumblr_lqmm97SHlh1qjvjd7.gif

• JoeHoe15

WE LOVE JOE JONAS. <3

• glaamour
  • JonasExplode

Some of the comments on here got on my nerves, Joe has been looking awesome lately to me, he’s really rocking the look, and i swear that i’m not just saying that, and who told you that all the purity ring thing was a lie! why would they lie about such thing, to get more fans? well Joe said that when you grow up you just leave stuff from your young days or whatever, and him not wearing a purity ring doesn’t mean that he just goes around and have sex all the time, lots of people doesn’t wear those rings, does that mean that they are all going to have sex before they get married? and you just can’t judge a celebrity from his personal life! it’s non of our business actually, and his music.. what’s so bad about it? it’s great! i love the sound like SO much! i understand that some people don’t really like it, but those people don’t have to go EVERYWHERE and say that it sucks and nobody will like it! you not liking it doesn’t mean that everybody hates it too.
    & yes he didn’t win the Male Hottie award, but it doesn’t mean that he’s not hotter than Bieber, like c’mon people..
    Joe is doing great right now, and he’s really happy too, and i’m happy for him.
    his voice live gets better every performance, and who told you that he’s not gonna be huge? who knows! maybe he will, yes maybe he won’t too, but like i said, who knows?
    I’ll support Joe no matter what, call me stupid or anything, but trust me idgaf.

• JonasExplode

OhMy… said:

Seriously, I’m really tired of all you fakes hating on Joe. Before he even talk about touring, he said he really wishes to have a club tour. And he changed even though his fans were hating on him. Seriously, you guys are just.. ugh.. I cant even. Sometimes I wish he wouldnt be so nice.
    This !!! ^^^

• Dodah_J

Joe’s been getting too much hate it’s RIDICULOUS! and i find it normal that most of you think Joe’s music awful! ‘Cause you don’t like that style of music! i actually like it and think it’s good! .. ugh i’m too sad these days because of all the Joe hate! :C it sucks being a Joe stan! it’s too tiring!
    and for me this is the worst Joe’s ever looked EVER! i hate the shaved sides and the beard and he’s been loosing weight! but i’ll never dislike him just for looking bad!
    and i agree with dilemma except saying that his music is bad you can’t generlize that! go check the comments on see no more i’ve seen like thousends of Jonas Haters/guys admitting that they think this is a great song! so no his music isn’t bad .. for Jonas fans (will most of them) Yes .. but not everyone!

• Demiandmileylove

Okay girl/boy who said Joe isn’t nice to his fans smh .. don’t even try to make us dislike him , i heard from a lot of people that met him THIS YEAR that he was incredible sweet =) but you just stick to trying to confince people that he’s a jerk !

• Everythingyournot

only one not thinking hes “hot”

• true_love_exists

lol i think joe’s trying to get more publicity by associating himself with other stars.

• Everythingyournot

MICHELLE

• true_love_exists

only one not thinking hes “hot”

he’s not at all.

• oceanUP

kevin has been looking the best lately..

Still hot..

I’m sorry is slow..
    not pop/electro
    and doesn’t have autoshit..I mean autotune :P
    it’s nothing special but it’s nice :) not bad

oceanUP said:
    kevin has been looking the best lately..
    Totally agree.

• SubwayToVenus

He’s such a hottie.

• Demiandmileylove

He looks weird in the main picture ..

dilemma said:
    I’m sorry is slow..
    not pop/electro
    and doesn’t have autoshit..I mean autotune :P
    Alright, I’ll go listen to it then. :)

• JonasExplode

Omg, i love what he’s wearing like SO MUCH! :o
    He’s so sexy, i can’t take it anymore..

• SuckMyAnonDick

• LikeaG6

oceanUP said:

kevin has been looking the best lately
    Undeniably he’s looking better than he ever has but … what else has he got to think about, or should I say what else has Dani got to think about? Joe is hot, works hard and has the ‘it’ factor, Nick is talented but angst ridden. too serious and out of touch, Kevin lacks ambition and the newly wed excuse is wearing very thin. There’s only one star here …. mark my words!!

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

oceanUP said:

kevin has been looking the best lately..

i would have to agree with ya there. i love nick, joe and kevin to death but nick is lookin unattractive lately and most of the time joe looks decent but there are pics like the main one here that make him look-_- ugh lol kevin is looking fantastic always though:)

• dilemma

lol you may not like it but here..this one is a little good :P

jonas brothers’ sorry >>>>>>>>>>>>>> joe’s I’m sorry
    :'( love that song

• crazylady

am I the only one that actually likes love slayer?
    anyway I still think he should have been an actor instead. I don’t care what he says he doesn’t have the passion that Nick does. he acted before like he wasn’t really into being solo. I feel like he is just doing this because he feels he have to. like it was engrained in him during childhood…like do you notice they’re all playing music in a childhood picture but Nick is the only one that has seemed into it. they even did the band for him.

• weirdo

well…

• Sunshine n Lolipops

Joe looks stoned TBH… and Kevin is looking the sexiest – which makes sense cause he is having sex. I do think Joe is pretty pleased with himself, he is hitting his stride and you can feel his independence.

• OhMy…

• OhMy…

But yeah… people throw at things that shine ;)