Demi Lovato MTV Video Music Awards ’01

wqtrwewg
mtv-16

• wavy

Aug 28, 2011 @ 10:36 pm
    rainbow3000 said:

hey wavy~~ long time no chattin with ya

hey! yea i know, im never on

• rainbow3000

to be honest, demi doesn’t look good here, her skin is like one of jersey shore girls, she should cool it with the tanning

• kaygirl

Wow, her & selena’s legs are really different by comparison now. But ever she looks the happiest & proudest I’ve ever seen her & she’s flaunting it. I mean she’s already gone to rehab, why can’t people just leave her alone?

• BecauseICan

She looks the best in comparison to Miley, Selena, and even Bieber.
    Minus the excessive amounts of bronzer.

• rainbow3000

Aug 28, 2011 @ 10:55 pm
    BecauseICan said:
    She looks the best in comparison to Miley, Selena, and even Bieber.

REALLY? Her tanned is too much, though

• BecauseICan

rainbow3000 said:
    REALLY? Her tanned is too much, though

Outfit-wise I mean. She needs to ease up a little on the makeup though. They all do.

• omg wtf lolz

We get it, you have breasts, Demetria.

• paparazzigirl

BOOBS………O___O

• paparazzigirl

omg wtf lolz said:
    We get it, you have breasts, Demetria.

HAHAHA

• shanghai123

Demi looks great but would prefer not so much flashing of the boobs since that’s all people seem to want to talk about now!!!

• xLOLAx

Wow, she looks like she belongs at the Jersey Shore. She needs to go easy on the bronzer. And ouch…her little boobs must hurt being squished together D:

• MyLovato

beautiful :)

• loops

DIS BITCH IS SEXY.

• lovemestealmeawayy

i love demi but she said she was done with fake taning…

• EvaSnow

I don’t think she’s fat at all. I love her body type like this. The only thing that bothers me is that she’s suffocating her boobs and that she wears way too much make up. She doesn’t even need all of that. She’s naturally beautiful.

• bolka6

demi lovato is in jail!!
    see!!

• bolka6

demi lovato is in jail!!
    see!!

• bolka6

demi lovato is in jail!!
    see!!

• hotbody

I hope one day Demi will understand she doesn’t have boobs to wear this kind of dresses.

• CandiceVS

hotbody said:

Totally agree

she became a little brat superficial, at least is better than her emo looks

No a hater (:

• LetsJumpTheSun

trying.too.hard.

• LetsJumpTheSun

i hate the tan.
    and… does she really needs to show her boobs?

• Miley_Jonas

she looks the prettiest. her and victoria justice, but im pretty sure its not 2001.

• Marycha
  • thefuturemrsnickjonas

stunning as always;p

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

01’? I believe you mean 11′ Oceanup :L 01′ is 2001 :L

• mrclovato

And your mother should have kept her legs closed. By the way, let her know that you need glasses or eye contacts.

• marinawashiski

This dress make her boobs look big. She looks hella sexy. I wish I had her body.

• true_love_exists

i absolutely love demi, but i’ve really been wondering if she got a boob job. ’cause dang!!

• AcidPinkLemonade

The tan is too much.

• xxsmilerzxx

She looks so damn sexy.
    I LOVE DEMI ! <3
    If you hate her, then GTFO of this post.

• hotbody

I don’t hate DEMI I love HER SONGS, not the way she’s dressing at events.

And even if you care, I used to be a Demi stan and to really like her so STFU

• keylee_lovatic20

i think oceanup has a crush on demi .. hahaha !! :D

• rainbow3000

what about miley and selena??? this site is obsessed with demi

• Jonas88

Beautiful :)

• wavy

she sounds upset..she left early man fuck the haters

• rainbow3000

hey wavy~~ long time no chattin with ya

• whatthefudge

BOOBIES

• BrokenArrow

To me she’s one of the best dressed.

• Number1AlyandAJFan

people seriously think she’s fat…kim kardashian is like twice the size of demi and nobody calls her fat!

• jesusofsuburbia

Grease said:
    you know she doesn’t have to show her boobs 24/7

thisssss.

• mrclovato

I’m sure your mothers have opened her legs more than Demi so stfu. And plus, your mother showed off her boobs more than Demi. Now you can go while i’m going to stare at you pissing myself from laughter.

• mrclovato

• Truthurts

Not that bad but trying too hard as always

• EvaSnow

Demi doesn’t have boobs. I don’t think her boobsize is bigger than a B cup. It looks so big because she’s wearing really tight dresses and/or push up bra’s. That makes it look like her boobs are bigger than that.

@mrclovato Demi will be really proud of you!

• Grease

FAKE TAN!!!!!!!!!

• mrclovato

People can’t understand that she’s no more a teenager. She can fucking show off her boobs and she’s a total sex symbol. Fuck off and leave her alone. To mention, she’s not a fatwhore or whatever. Have you seen other people that are 232832x bigger than Demi? (Nothing against those people) but have you? OH, YOU NEED EYE CONTACTS IF YOU BELIEVE SHE HAS NO BOOBS.

• FrancyJonasGomez

I would never wear that dress, but Demi works it, to me she looked flawless. I would kill for her Louboutin’s.

And for the people saying she’s overweight. You must be a supermodel. Cause she looks average to me.

• jesusofsuburbia

Well she looks so beautiful, but what’s up with these outfits? This dress is hideous. Like really….

• KBsuckers

her boobs dammit o.O
    she looks so damn gorgeous!!

• Grease