Joe Jonas Demi Lovato VMA HUGGING

• Gearsarealwaysturning

OMFG. AND NOW DEMI AND ASHLEY GREENE ARE BEST FRIENDS LOLOLOLOL EAT THAT HATERRS. that been said, the vmas this year sucked big camel balls. Only 2 people I liked were adele and beyonce (:

• wavy

i still dont like joe

• wavy

Aug 28, 2011 @ 10:10 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

agreed!!!!!!!! i like lil wayne but i HATE that song he cant fucking sing! lol

• CottonCandy

I don’t like Joes haircut…Demi is beautiful but didn’t really like the dress..She’s still beautiful tho =]

• -inhalelove

Hi. :3

• Dodah_J
  • mileykicksass

OMG NINA WAS HERE…BBY COME BACK TO ME

• -inhalelove

And I’m dying to know if this is killing you like it’s killing me yeeahh.~

• rainbow3000

and the jemi stans will want them back together and repeat the disaster all over again

• mileykicksass

who’s Yazmeen jenny? O.o

• -inhalelove

You’re not a new user to me tho <3 <3 <3

• Husky

Joe’s hair keeps getting worse…

• Grammar Nazi.

So my family just got into a fight over fries *facepalm*

• askashley

Demi Presenting at the Awards

• wavy

Aug 28, 2011 @ 10:23 pm
    mileykicksass said:

OMG NINA WAS HERE…BBY COME BACK TO ME
    BAM!

• anons

So my family just got into a fight over fries *facepalm*

woooooow

• -inhalelove

who’s Yazmeen jenny? O.o

._. In my sidebar she’s “twin”
    She hasn’t been on but she’s getting a new computer soon. So, if she happens to get on while I’m gone, just tell her I’m away, please :3

• lovedemilovato
  • mileykicksass

wavy said:
    Aug 28, 2011 @ 10:23 pm
    mileykicksass said:

OMG NINA WAS HERE…BBY COME BACK TO ME
    BAM!

*fights the urge to get naked and take you*

• mileykicksass

So my family just got into a fight over fries *facepalm*

sounds like something my brothers would do lmao

• paparazzigirl

Awkward hug haha

• paparazzigirl

I wonder what they were talking about…? :o

• Husky

-inhalelove said:

You’re not a new user to me tho <3 <3 <3

---

:'')

• anons

• Husky

Grammar Nazi. said:

So my family just got into a fight over fries *facepalm*

Sorry to hear.

• rainbow3000

why people only appreciate amy winehouse after she’s dead is really sad…

• -inhalelove

Alright, seriously this time. Goodnight and sweetdreams and all that good stuff. :3

• wavy

jaskldalsj unf lol OMG YOUR ICON :’) good times
    yes good times….im sick and i want demi to be my nurse…just a random thought…

• -inhalelove

why people only appreciate amy winehouse after she’s dead is really sad…

Funny when you’re dead how people start listening.

• XoePowns

Codyyyyyyyyyy

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I cant wait until everything is like it was before the storm.

• mileykicksass

wavy said:
    jaskldalsj unf lol OMG YOUR ICON :’) good times
    yes good times….im sick and i want demi to be my nurse…just a random thought…

I could give you a sponge bath tho *cough* lol

• anons

goodnight

• Husky

-inhalelove said:

Sleep well Jen! Talk to you soon :)

• Husky

XoePowns said:

Codyyyyyyyyyy

I’m curious about you.

• mileykicksass

lol irl

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I really want nick and selena to be friends again, but nick is a cold hearted kid.

• rainbow3000

Gearsarealwayst… said:

nick is a bitch

• wavy

Aug 28, 2011 @ 10:34 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

I cant wait until everything is like it was before the storm.

lmaooo

• wavy

I could give you a sponge bath tho *cough* lol

NO, I WANT DEMI

• shanghai123

Really hope they dont become friends again!! She deserves much better. Dont even think he deserves her a friend again. Best revenge Demi looking hot then leaving him standing!!! We all dream of seeing the ex again and looking hot when you no longer care about them anymore. Demi you’ve done it – now move on and forget him.

• Husky

Good night to anyone still here!

• mileykicksass

Wavy if you want me DM me…*waits for you to DM me*

• rainbow3000

Aug 28, 2011 @ 10:40 pm
    shanghai123 said:

eh, demi looks way hotter when she was dating joe

• Anonymous25

Joe and Ashley Greene hugged at Taylors concert hahahahaha

• XoePowns

I feel like such a perv

• Dodah_J
  • Husky

Dodah_J said:

-DEAD-

:o!
    Jackie needs to see that.

• anons
  • -inhalelove

FUCK me

._.

• mileykicksass
  • purplekoolaid

demi is a gorgeous girl but her style is so random. one minute she looks like a dirty hipster and the next she’s all tan with her tits out like some jersey shore reject.

and i never liked jemi. i was all for NEMI but now that nicks bangin that old broad i guess that won’t happen

• liss1

joe isn’t friend with that bitch

• Ariela Rios

omg this is epic i never thought thst they talk eachother again :’)

• Truthurts

*Insert the fucks no one gives here*
    Oh shit, I forgot about the jemi-delusional -stans. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cause they’re comin.

• JoeHoe15

I see LOVE on how Joe stares at Demi.. ;)

• Danger-ous

I don’t see love, but perhaps caring.

Hope this little rendezvous doesn’t send her back to the crazy lab.

• coolkat5000

Yippe For Jemii :p ;D
    I Don’t Like How Joe Looks :( didn’t think that was possible for me XP

• bleach

AAAAAAAH JEEEMII IIISSS BAACKK AKSDJALSKDJAL THEY TOTALLY STILL LOVE EACH OTHEER.
    seriously lovatics jonastics or wtv fuck off. its never going to happen.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

ah jemi<3 but anyways joe was the 2nd most trending for a couple of minutes during the pre-show and 4th after the throne performed. *1 minute dance party*

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

lovedemilovato said:

i’m laughing

lmfao that was too funny:p

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

btw joe looks stupid in the second pic. he has a gaze in his eyes and he’s just staring off to nowhere lol

• Marycha
  • shanghai123

Wonder if any of his ex’s feel more like hitting than hugging him when they meet up – now that would be funny!!!

• Selly G

AWWW!!!

• UlitmateAnon

I love how selena is just standing there in the back lol

• KBsuckers

glad they made back up. :)

• Grease

maybe if she got back with Joe she wouldn’t wear all the glitter and show her boobs all the time

• Dash

….awkward….

• rainbow3000

joe = damage control with his exes

• Grammar Nazi.

good night

• Gearsarealwaysturning

%x

• Gearsarealwaysturning

rainbow3000 said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

nick is a bitch
    ===
    =.= no he is just different!

• XoePowns

Gearsssssssssssssssssssssssss

• JJlover

Demi is fuckin’ gorgeous ? I’m a Jemi Lover but I really care most about theyr friendship :D & Joe really need a new Stylist. But he’s still hot to me.

• isabelsophie

they look so much older now, compared with when they were together, over a year ago.
    i thought it was totally weird having them together but i also loved it ! now i dont like that joe face anymore. demi looks sexy. i love selena´s face!

• lovemestealmeawayy

awww so many memories

• Marianita

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!

• FOREVER-ALWAYS

How do i delete my account? or Change my Username?

• keylee_lovatic20

demi’s gorgeous :)

• trory

Aww :D

• SunLight Princess

Aww

• wavy

demi looks sexy

• xxsmilerzxx

This is so cute <3
    Apparently Joe defended Demi.
    A reported said to her “You look overweight”
    and Joe said “Hey, watch what you say, she’s with me”
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

• xxsmilerzxx

& who notices the way Joe stares into Demi’s eyes? AW <3

• xXaleidXx

demi looks hella hot. no comment on joe.

• chloeviau97

Demi is NOT fat, she looks AMAZING and IDGAF what everyone is saying :( She looks healthy and the curves make her look ultra sexy and womanly <3

• JaneaLynn

I hope they can rekindle their friendship. I thought it was really awesome how close they were prior to dating, but of course, I don’t know what really happened so who’s to say if that’s the right thing to do.

• XoePowns

….Sighh

• -inhalelove
  • XoePowns
  • Dodah_J

Husky said:

Joe’s hair keeps getting worse…

I agree .. smh!

• wavy

*fights the urge to get naked and take you*
    lmaooo dont fight it

• Husky

-inhalelove said:

That could practically be you :)

• -inhalelove
  • anons

bieberconda is a stupid word

• Husky