Miley Cyrus MTV Video Music Awards ’01

reeweryeryreyerw
egewgw
FP_7798164_RIJ_2011_VMA_SET1_71_152

• loops

*fangirling*
    I LOVE HER SO FUCKING MUCH!!

• xGottaLoveOU?

She looked absolutely STUNNING. She looked gorgeous to me :)

• PYT2000

Miley you’re so awesome! The only thing you were missing was Liam! Where was he??? You rocked it and you were gorgeous!!!

• kardashian

i think this wasn’t her best red carpet dress ever.. but she still rocked it and she looked confident and beautiful so that’s all that matters.
    and i like that she takes risks with her fashion choices where as some other young hollywood girls all they wear is those mini dresses so im always interested to see what miley wears.

• DoubleClick

Video Music Awards ’01?

• mrclovato

Finally about what? She always looked fucking stunning.

• lovemestealmeawayy

oh miley.. wanted you to dress conservative but not like my grandma.. :(

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

The fuck is her dress?
    The fuck are her poses?
    I love you, Miley, but no.

• bolka6

demi lovato is in jail!!
    see!!

• bolka6

demi lovato is in jail!!
    see!!

• bolka6

demi lovato is in jail!!
    see!!

• hotbody

I don’t really like the dress, but she still looked beautiful. :) Just different.

I wish she was dressed in a middle-rise or short dress (like Demi’s) so we can see her legs LOL

• kardashian

The fuck is her dress?
    The fuck are her poses?
    I love you, Miley, but no.

there are better poses and photos just oceanup had to use the worst ones.

• CandiceVS

pretty but idk not beautiful… Im talking about the dress

• LetsJumpTheSun

Dont like the dress, I dont think it fits her body but her hair and make up is perfect!

• bleach

that the fuck is that dress?

• Miley_Jonas

I think she looked pretty. Looked 100000000000 times better than Selena.

• Aryanna

She was by far one of the most beautiful women at that award show.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

that dress-_- but she looked really goregeous last night;p

• Marycha
  • SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Bleh

• Grease

at least the hair and makeup look good:)

• FrancyJonasGomez

Her face looks weird, maybe it’s her hair and make up.. The dress is ok but I feel like her accessories and hair killed it. But she’s beautiful so I give her that.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Aug 29, 2011 @ 04:59 am
    Miley_Jonas said:
    I think she looked pretty. Looked 100000000000 times better than Selena.

Like always there will always be that one idiot.

• jesusofsuburbia

I think she looks super beautiful here, plus her dress is gorgeous. FINALLY.

• mimi

miley looks very elegant and classy in that dress and it show off her magnificant curves. she looks lovely.

• mimi

think she looked pretty. Looked 100000000000 times better than Selena
    Of course selena looks like she had a witch custome on she look ready for halloween while miley look apropriate and elegant in that dress and very very classy.

• marinawashiski

This girl has no idea what flaws are.

• marinawashiski

Seriously, if Miley is a whore then what about Selena or Demi?

• gorgeousselena

Aug 29, 2011 @ 04:59 am
    Miley_Jonas said:

I think she looked pretty. Looked 100000000000 times better than Selena.
    lmfao you wish! miley looks so ugly in that hideous dress with her falt body, horrible!

• gorgeousselena

She was by far one of the most beautiful women at that award show.

ewww hell nooo! lmfao maybe the most ridiculous!

• BrokenArrow

I hate when people think they’re right. Everyone has a different opinion, there’s no need to be rude.

• BrokenArrow

I was wondering when Claudia is gonna post her ridiculous comments.

• gorgeousselena

too bad she never cant looks elegant or classy no matter how har she try! and what curves are u talking about? she have such flat body, just looks her flat ass and her no existent boobs! lol

• gorgeousselena

ewwww her face it going to explode! and her back looks soo fat! gross!

• BrokenArrow

Too bad that’s just yor opinion. You make me feel sick how shallow you could be. And by your comments about Selena i think it’s true you always care about the way people look.

• BrokenArrow

Oh there’s was something that was bothering me about the outfit and i dindt know what it was. Then I realized that it was the accessories.

• gorgeousselena

can you be more pathetic or stupid? yeah i make you feel sick for how shaloow i am, but you always have to repy every single comment i made, pathetic much? gosh your life is so fucking boring and really miserable!

• BrokenArrow

OCEAN UP post something about Victoria Justice she looked amazing last night.

• BrokenArrow

That doesn’t make sense. You should have written another come back.
    Yeah i reply to your comment just like you reply to every comment who says something about Sel that you don’t like so stfu and deal with it.

mrclovato said:

Finally about what? She always looked fucking stunning.

I think she always looks gorgeous but sometimes she looks bad.

• hotbody

BrokenArrow said:

http://static.tumblr.com/gdsk6ez/4Mrlqmcgl/tumblr_lqly5rwekw1qe8ix7o4_25… haha so cute
    ===
    I have so much gifs from this show <3

• JustinBieberWarrior

i dont like the dress or her hair like that.

• FrancyJonasGomez

Aug 29, 2011 @ 08:24 am
    BrokenArrow said:
    OCEAN UP post something about Victoria Justice she looked amazing last night.

Yes!!! Best dressed for me.

• Mili

stay mad claudia hehehhe :D You must be really ugly :D

• gorgeousselena

Finally about what? She always looked fucking stunning.
    lmfao thanks for the joke! miley, stuuning? hahaha cant even…

Mili said:

stay mad claudia hehehhe :D You must be really ugly :D

I think before you talk about someone you have to look yourself in the mirrow first.
    So I think Claudia is the most gorgeous person on earth. She must be flawless, since she points out every single flaw that Miley has.

gorgeousselena said:

Finally about what? She always looked fucking stunning.
    lmfao thanks for the joke! miley, stuuning? hahaha cant even…

I bet if you put a picture of yourself and we start to point out your flaws you wouldn’t like it. Before you talk shit abour Miley again think about how you look.

• Selly G

i loved both selena’s and miley’s dress.

hotbody said:

BrokenArrow said:

===
    I have so much gifs from this show <3

i cant find the one when she’ trying different glasses

• Grease

at least she looks better than demi

• rainbow3000

Love it!

• jt

^____^ lalala she purty

• whatthefudge

Didn’t really like her dress but her hair and makeup was nice.

• CottonCandy

I didn’t like her dress… its kinda weird =P

• oceanUP.

She looks stunning and healthy despite being a regular cigarette smoker, thank Miley Christ! The dress could be better tho, but still errorfree

• BrokenArrow

I don’t think the dress was the best choice to wear for this awards show. And i don’t really think it looks good on her.But the make up and hair was flawless imo.

• rainbow3000

yeah, glad she covered her legs and breasts this time

• CottonCandy

rainbow3000 said:
    yeah, glad she covered her legs and breasts this time
    ———————-
    Yup =]

• Miley_Jonas

rainbow3000 said:

yeah, glad she covered her legs and breasts this time

Since when is not covering your legs a crime, jw?

Miley_Jonas said:
    I think she looked pretty. Looked 100000000000 times better than Selena.

Don’t need to bring Selena here.

• Truthurts

The disney girls this year dressed all like crap, sorry.

• StreetlightManifesto

She looked horrible in this dress. The dress wasn’t ugly but she made it look ugly. It wasn’t for her. It made her look like she had no neck and her boobs in it looked really low. Just completely ugly.

There’s no way she looked better than Selena or Demi. Sorry.

• oceanUP.

Aug 28, 2011 @ 10:43 pm
    rainbow3000 said:

yeah, glad she covered her legs and breasts this time

This more conservative look is a BIG step for Miley! Maybe she can be tamed! Liam seems to be doing a good job, but hopefully he can convince her to stop smoking. Currently missing her super talented–smokefree–voice!

• rainbow3000

oceanUP. said:
    Aug 28, 2011 @ 10:43 pm
    rainbow3000 said:

yeah, glad she covered her legs and breasts this time

Yeah, Liam is one of her best influence.

• BecauseICan

Not really feeling her dress. Yay for conservativeness though.

• omg wtf lolz

That dress wasn’t of my liking to be honest. I dunno her presence was almost unneeded this year. IMO ofcourse.

• AshG

GORGEOUS

• realistgangsta

stunning

• selena_lovers

• hollywoodmileytvv

I actually really do like this dress, not because its on miley i actually do like it, and her rings, i think both the earring and necklace is to much, i like what shes doing with draping the necklace in the back though, but just take the earring off

• themilenator
  • xoxtoomuchswagx3

Aug 29, 2011 @ 09:05 am
    gorgeousselena said:
    Finally about what? She always looked fucking stunning.
    lmfao thanks for the joke! miley, stuuning? hahaha cant even…
    if you don’t like miley don’t go to her page, none of us want you here you hater, selena gomez is ashamed to even have you as a fan, the funny thing is that if you’re trying to make us feel bad or mad you’re failing at it, cause you’re a loser and everyone is really just laughing at you. JUST STFUUU, you’re embarassing yourself honey!!!! @gorgeousselena i hope you see this

• themilenator

Title: Miley Cyrus MTV Video Music Awards ’01

._. um….

• Still Anonymous

I actually didn’t like this dress when I saw it at first, in fact I hated it haha. But then throughout the night & seeing more pictures, I randomly fell in love with it. I was also happy that the back was out. I do wish she had gone with a shorter dress, but I’m always so interested in Miley’s fashion choices.

It’s no doubt that her style is her own & I think she looked absolutely Gorgeous last night!!

• Still Anonymous

Also, I don’t know if she dyed her hair, or if the under part of her hair is always just left that color (brown), but I LOVED her hair color last night & I hope she keeps it w/ the short hair!!

• val17gra

I wonder what joan rivers is going to say… and I love the hair and the makeup as usual but WTF IS WITH THE DRESS