Justin Bieber Access Hollywood HOT

E! interview under, he looks great.

• beenthere

i don’t get how it’s a scandal when a 19 year old girl smokes, i’m fourteen and smokes, and it’s freaking awesome

• dilemma

I used to hate bieber but he’s okay now
    some of his fans say that he’s arrogant now and he was better when he first started (at the time I hated him) but he’s only human
    he’s really young and even though he’s gone through a phase where he was all like “kill them with kindness” while he wasn’t doing that exactly lol but it seems like the haters do not bother him anymore
    he’s only taking care of what he does
    he’s not hurting anyone
    that’s I like :D
    you go fetus :)

iamruth said:
    ^
    I feel like a idiot for wrighting that always happens.

hahaha happens to all of us no biggie. ;)

• lovemestealmeawayy

idk as much as he says he hasn’t changed..he has

• anons

Someone needs a scandal or something interesting happening.

lovemestealmeawayy said: iamruth said:
    ^
    I feel like a idiot for wrighting that always happens. — hahaha happens to all of us no biggie. ;)
    ====
    Ha thanks i feel less shamed now :)

nons said:

Someone needs a scandal or something interesting happening.
    —————–

Demi’s little scandal from today wasn’t posted.

• iamruth

anons said: Someone needs a scandal or something interesting happening.
    ====
    Agree we need a sex or drug scandel soon.

• iamruth

anon your justin beiber icon looks exactly like ryan of young dumb living of mum.

• anons

Oh. I don’t know that show.

Im so boreddddddd

• vintagelovers

nons said:

Someone needs a scandal or something interesting happening.
    —————–

Demi’s little scandal from today wasn’t posted.
    ____________________
    what happened?

• iamruth

anons said: anon your justin bieber icon looks exactly like ryan of young dumb living of mum.

Oh. I don’t know that show.
    ====
    Its a british show thats proberly why.

dead

what happened?

She was caught with a pack of cigarettes

• dilemma

what is like the biggest scandal that can ever happen to a young :
    1)male celebrity ?
    2)female celebrity ?
    3)both ?
    sex tapes ? nah..they make them even more popular *cough*kim slutashian * cough* -_-
    drugs ? maybe ?
    pregnancy ?
    racism ?

Aug 31, 2011 @ 03:32 pm
    iamruth said:

ia and it wasn’t so dead before more people came on

SuckMyAnonDick said:

yeah it’s sad but like they’ve grown up we’ve grown up.. like i’m not even really into that kind of music anymore and one direction is the new thing now or justin bieber

• vintagelovers

what happened?

She was caught with a pack of cigarettes
    _________________
    lmao do they really call that a scandal

en-gb.facebook.com/pages/Ryan-Young-Dumb-Living-Off-Mum/111069372328088

Oh. maybe its because they almost have the same sweater. lol

• fuckoff

hahaha she was way too annoying for me. My favorite part was when she’s over exaggerating the situation while justins totally ignoring her.

uckMyAnonDick said: Aug 31, 2011 @ 03:32 pm
    iamruth said: agreee with suck my anon dick we need the anons back.i loved being a little trolling anon.
    ——- ia and it wasn’t so dead before more people came on
    ====
    Yeah people were on all the time.people left cause they wanted to be an anon its more fun.

I like your icon.

Aug 31, 2011 @ 03:32 pm
    iamruth said:

ia and it wasn’t so dead before more people came on

are you guys all going back to being an anon if they reset it?

Aug 31, 2011 @ 03:41 pm
    vintagelovers said:

what happened?

She was caught with a pack of cigarettes
    _________________
    lmao do they really call that a scandal

It’s not really a scandal but they made a huge deal out of Miley smoking and it’s entertaining it would bring OU alive.

• iamruth

i really like demi jewelery in the photo.

dilemma said:
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

SuckMyAnonDick said:

I really don’t understand how can someone be a fan of someone else just cause they’re the biggest thing at the moment :P it’s like folding your eyes and going with the mainstream just so you don’t feel left out
    I became a fan of the jonas bros in late 2009 when they weren’t the hottest thing anymore because I got to know them ..you like someone for who they are not because they’re the biggest thing right now
    and no I’m not being like NO YOU BITCH YOU’RE NOT A FAN YOU SHOULD LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS AGAIN lol no ..they’re not doing anything now and even if they did you’re not gonna like it and 1d and bieber have some great qualities to be liked but I’m just saying that you don’t have to like someone just bcause everyone else does :P

oh my goodness…you totally took everything that isaid the wrong way. i’ve liked them since 07 before they were “the thing” and i don’t even like bieber i like one direction but that has nothing to do with it. i still and always will love them..i’m just saying it will never be the same like it used to be..they’ve grown up we’ve grown up i mean like even if they do make a new album it won’t sound the same cause everyone has changed there taste and stuff.

• JustinBieberWarrior

eeww i love justin but lately i hate his style at least at award shows.

• iamruth

god i was crying for hours yesterday wishing to be a little kid again.

anons said:
    sooo where is this photo of demi smoking then?

There were cigs in her purse.

hmmm idk like i don’t get her obviously she knew the cameras would see them like when she had cuts on her wrists and went to mileys 16 bday party you could see them in the photos so i don’t get her like she doesn’t really try to hide it soo does that mean she just want attention or she really doesn’t think lol

• Takes1toKno1

Aug 31, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    anons said:
    sooo where is this photo of demi smoking then?

There were cigs in her purse.

Lmao. Those are the ones i use. I’m turning 19 so no I’m not an underage smoker, ugh I hate seeing stupid young girls smoking for all the wrong reasons

• iamruth

JustinBieberWarrior said: eeww i love justin but lately i hate his style at
    least at award shows.
    ====
    I know right.i dont like the glasses on justin.

• vintagelovers

could demi make it anymore obvious tho seriously

• Takes1toKno1

Aug 31, 2011 @ 03:57 pm
    JustinBieberWarrior said:
    eeww i love justin but lately i hate his style at least at award shows.

- –
    That haircut really bothered me at vmas! Omg he needs to let it grow a lil bit longer at least.

• vintagelovers

Takes1toKno1 said:
    Aug 31, 2011 @ 03:51 pm
    anons said:
    sooo where is this photo of demi smoking then?

There were cigs in her purse.

________________
    demi’s 19 herself tho

• lovemestealmeawayy

has anyone ever seen the movie greta? i love that movie.

vintagelovers said: could demi make it anymore obvious tho seriously
    ===
    Its like she wanted attention because otherwise she just thrown them in her bag.and i just loove your username and icon. :)

Dead

• JustinBieberWarrior

I know right.i dont like the glasses on justin.

they r fugly they make him look like a 12 year old grandpa. he looks so much better dressed casually than at award shows.

• dilemma

lovemestealmeawayy said:

• iamruth

i wannna figgght!!!! Post it o.u come alive.

• SuckMyAnonDick

how is demi holding a pack of ciggaretes a scandel. i mean miley smokes so its no biggie

When Miley was caught they made like a huge deal in the media and OU did too they should give Demi the same treatment I mean come on why so biassed?

• SuckMyAnonDick

did you say demi was caught? or who.

Demi

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    are you guys all going back to being an anon if they reset it?

I am

i think i might go back and forth..cause i like having an icon. lol

• lovemestealmeawayy

sooo where is this photo of demi smoking then?

i think i might go back and forth..cause i like having an icon. lol

I might go back and forth as well.

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    did you say demi was caught? or who.

Demi

thats funny for a girl who wants to be all healthy shes smoking..HA

• iamruth

dilemma said: lovemestealmeawayy said: SuckMyAnonDick said:
    I think I’m over the Jonas Brothers tbh they are not doing anything anymore and they got fug. — yeah it’s sad but like they’ve grown up we’ve grown up.. like i’m not even really into that kind of music anymore and one direction
    is the new thing now or justin bieber ——- I really don’t understand how can someone be a fan of someone else just cause they’re the biggest thing at the moment :P it’s like folding your eye and goign with the mainstream just so you don’t feel left out
    ====
    Mte.

• anons

sooo where is this photo of demi smoking then?

There were cigs in her purse.

• Untouchable

#soberissexy

thats funny for a girl who wants to be all healthy shes smoking..HA

Ya it’s hilarious.

• anons

I agree. That was the first time he looked ugly to me.

• JustinBieberWarrior

and the shoes looked kinda tacky imo.

• Takes1toKno1

demi’s 19 herself tho

Yes I was just talking about seeing young teenagers smoking and stuff.
    I’m worried about Demi, tho. Her voice is too precious. But hell have u seen all the celebrity singers that smoke? Look at gaga. She sings alright. Lol

• iamruth

JustinBieberWarrior said: I know right.i dont like the glasses on justin.

===
    Pah ha i know right.i like justin dressed casualy he seems more relaxed and it looks more natural.

• vintagelovers

iamruth said:
    vintagelovers said: could demi make it anymore obvious tho seriously
    ===
    ___________________
    maybe she just didn’t realize it but i mean come on now
    and aw omg ty :’)

• SuckMyAnonDick

There were rumors about her smoking since the cr2 days when she was underage but no proof if it was true.

• Takes1toKno1

Aug 31, 2011 @ 04:02 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:
    has anyone ever seen the movie greta? i love that movie.

I love it! Bc of Evan Ross. The boyfriend. DAMN that boy is fine lol

• peacelovehearts

Is this becoming alive or…?

• Takes1toKno1

Ohhh yeah I remember hearing about that. Omg then if that’s the case.. Then it doesn’t matter now. She sounds great.

• anons

Is this becoming alive or…?

• peacelovehearts

Is this becoming alive or…?

Damn.

its dead

• JustinBieberWarrior

- –

i liked his hair best when he had the bowl like cut. like in nsn, it looked so soft and silky. (lol i sound creepy)

Takes1toKno1 said:
    Aug 31, 2011 @ 04:02 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:
    has anyone ever seen the movie greta? i love that movie.

I love it! Bc of Evan Ross. The boyfriend. DAMN that boy is fine lol

mmm yes he is

The NSN look was his best. He doesn’t look like that anymore. :(

• foreverdevv

Hey, hey!

• SuckMyAnonDick

im posting comments in every post

• lovemestealmeawayy

okay hopefully theres more people later tonight bye

• Takes1toKno1

He keeps trimming his hair. Who ever is doing it needs to put those scissors down

• Untouchable

i didn’t even watch the Vmas

• dilemma

yeah I understand what you’re saying
    you liked their old style better
    their fans taste changed and so did their music
    it’s all good :)
    I don’t think they’re gonna make anything together anytime soon anyway but I’ll always support all of them :)

• purplekoolaid

i effin love justin bieber. at first i had no clue who he was, then i kinda hated him but now my love is full blown. he is confident and he just does what he feels without being all fake and full of bullsh!t. i respect that. call it “Arrogance” if you must but i’d rather see that than people trying too ahrd to be what they’re not.

plus he dresses adorably and is pretty cute…i’d never call him hot cause he looks about 13 but if i was in 6th grade i’d def have his tiger beat poster on my wall hahaha.

• kardashian

that video was freaking hilarious.. i don’t know i just find justin’s personality to be hilarious he says/does the craziest shit.
    and it was just hilarious when he said ‘do you wanna hold my johnson?’
    and it was even more hilarious that some of the people commenting on the video didn’t get what he was implying.. they must be like 10 years old to not know that johnson is another slang word for dick.

• JustinBieberWarrior

The NSN look was his best. He doesn’t look like that anymore. :(

hes so damn hot in the movie. i made my non beliebers friends watch it and even they were saying he was hot. one of them said how did he come out so cute when his parents are fug. lol

• JustinBieberWarrior
  • UlitmateAnon

Lol i love how he says, well selena is going to have to like it LOL

• Cesi.

I laughed. *shurg* He’s kind of okay now, before he used to annoy me, but it looks like everyone is maturing. Or maybe it’s Selena’s influence, I don’t know. That interview raised my opinion of him.

• Fancyme

He’s being a faaag, i like him and all but ehh.

• shipinas

===== { w w w }{better—–wholesaler }{ us } =======
    welcome to this website—-free ship ping accept pay pal—-
    we provide all kinds of high quality shoes and the other things
    if you are interested in it don’t hesitate to search our website
    hoping you can have a good shop ping experience
    — — { w w w }{better—–wholesaler }{ us } —- — —
    Dedicated service,the new style,believing you love it
    fast shipping^ ^ high quality ^ ^ don’t miss this chance ^^
    ^^^^we sincerely hope your coming^^^as soon as possible

• gliterkaxD
  • Kaitlyn262

Hey Check out my YouTube videos!! I like to make Music Videos for fun :) Check them out for a laugh! Please and Thank You! http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaitlyn262262?feature=mhee

WHY IS IT SO DEAD

• anons

I would hold his Johnson.

• dilemma

this is like a week ago
    new news please

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol that girl failed at the interview hhaaha

• lovemestealmeawayy

you didn’t punk taylor swift? lol….

Aug 31, 2011 @ 03:24 pm
    iamruth said:

you can’t count. hehe

^
    I feel like a idiot for wrighting that always happens.

• SuckMyAnonDick

Bring anons back and post new news… this is old.

Aug 31, 2011 @ 03:40 pm
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

SuckMyAnonDick said:

I don’t really like One Direction or Justin Bieber lol Never got into it.

Aug 31, 2011 @ 03:41 pm anons said: en-gb.facebook.com/pages/Ryan-Young-
    Dumb-Living-Off-Mum/111069372328088

Oh. maybe its because they almost have the same sweater. lol
    =====
    Yeah thats it he just looks like a lil justin beiber with red hair.

• SuckMyAnonDick

are you guys all going back to being an anon if they reset it?

I am

• anons

I agree! There would be lots of arguments and people in denial.

lovemestealmeawayy said: SuckMyAnonDick said:
    Aug 31, 2011 @ 03:32 pm
    ——- ia and it wasn’t so dead before more people came on — are you guys all going back to being an anon if they reset it?
    ====
    Im toying with the idea.i want to be a troling anon yet i also want an icon so i proberly switch between my acount and be an anon to troll.

• SuckMyAnonDick

I agree! There would be lots of arguments and people in denial.

mte i dont get why they wont post it i want to fight! im fucking bored!

• Untouchable

those glasses

Aug 31, 2011 @ 03:41 pm
    vintagelovers said:

what happened?

She was caught with a pack of cigarettes
    _________________
    lmao do they really call that a scandal

did you say demi was caught? or who.