Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth Trader Joe’s

More photos HERE!

• hmsuri

she look awesomley amzingly cutie

• themilenator

Miley looks so cute

• BrokenArrow

this one http://www.mileyimages.net/displayimage.php?pid=55783&fullsize=1

I like how she’s holding Liam’s arm

• mimi

awww they are the most gorgeous couple ever. they both are gorgeous and they both have the most amazing eyes and bodies. gorgeous couple if they ever get babies their babies will be so hot looking. love the dress. I hope they get married one day.

• -Jenii

she looks good

• -Jenii

wow.. claudia actually complimented Miley?!

wuttt?!

• muahaha

she looks adorable.

• themilenator

maybe she should have worn that dress to the VMA’s

• BrokenArrow

I love whne MIley wears dresses haha.

• BrokenArrow

mimi said:

ikr? they look hot together.

• themilenator

Holy SHeeeeiT!! Ya’ll I really think the world is about to end. First the Earthquake & Hurricane on the EAST COAST… And now THIS… Gorgeous Selena actually… idek possibly COMPLIMENTING MILEY… I can’t… I don’t have anywhere to hide. I’m not ready to die.

I think I was less shocked by the earthquake ngl. :)

I do love her dress here!

IKR!
    *shakin&cryin*

• Still Anonymous

GorgeousSelena:

for the first time she doesnt looks trashy! and actually i like that dress :S and thank god she doesnt have the horrible sunglasses when she looks like she have unibrow!

I think I was less shocked by the earthquake ngl. :)

I do love her dress here!

• Still Anonymous

And her flats are super cute!! :)

• FrancyJonasGomez

She looks beautiful!

• FrancyJonasGomez

I want her flats.

• Entertainmentlove

she sucks now

• Kaitlyn262

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaitlyn262262?feature=mhee Click it u know u wanna!!!! haha Please and Thanks :P

• dilemma

she looks so cute :D love that dress
    and glad they’re happy together after all this time :3

• JustinBieberWarrior

she looks great. that dress is so much better than the hippie stuff she usually wears.

• sexonfire11

Aug 31, 2011 @ 11:25 am
    Mili said:

Aug 31, 2011 @ 09:06 am
    gorgeousselena said:

—————–
    so proud of u

• Selly G

love the couple and the dress

• Grease

nice dress

• Grease
  • Grease
  • kary_redfern

That’s some nice picture.
    That dress is pretty.

• Mili

Aug 31, 2011 @ 09:06 am
    gorgeousselena said:

finally you said something nice about Miley

• neelie

Love her dress. They’re starting to look like a beautiful young married couple. Guess it’s the shopping cart. Wonder who does the cooking.

• Mili

cute dress

• themilenator

gorgeousselena said:

WutO.o
    I just woke up so am I dreaming?!*pinches self*

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

lol i dont know why all of you are soo surprised, i just say the truth, and i think she doesnt looks trashy (thank god) and she actually looks fine in this pics, that dress is cute and i like it, and her flats are great too;) so i have nothing bad to say about these photos! i still think she cant sing but thats ok =P

Maybe cause you make mean comments about her all the time?

• BrokenArrow

Miley turned the dress into a casual day dress while Brandi wore it at an award show. So cool. I WANT THAT DRESS

• realistgangsta

cute and her sister brandi wore that dress to the vma

• kardashian

she looks fabulous she dresses the best when she’s dating liam for some reason..

• themilenator

realistgangsta said:
    cute and her sister brandi wore that dress to the vma

OH it is! haha

• amany

she looks cute <3

• sahina91

cute.

i was just admiring Liams’s brother Chris in Thor.

• Grease

i like her dress

• rimiley

she looks so cute <3 love her dress

• bleach

i like her dress. and her hair.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

2012 IS CLOSE

• BrokenArrow

realistgangsta said:

cute and her sister brandi wore that dress to the vma

it’s the same dress? i didn’t notice that.

• gorgeousselena

• SaltyBubblegum

I fucking love Trader Joe’s.

• UlitmateAnon

She looks nice

• omg wtf lolz

aww I love them together and her dress :O

• BrokenArrow

Oh She looks so cuteeeeeee. Love the dress and the flats.

• gorgeousselena

• BrokenArrow

This dress is like the other one she has, with the animal print.