One Direction DARE TO DREAM Shoot

• Oh SNAP

When’s their new book coming out? Can’t wait to buy it :D

• Entertainmentlove

-________________________-

• Kaitlyn262

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-GvhIKvv1E Check it out my version of California Girls! Please and Thanks

• blabla

okay…I’m sorry if I should know but what are they famous for?! is OU getting paid to post news about them?

I’m confused…
    This is old O_o lmao
    Liams hair bgfkdg <3

A british boyband. And no

Cool beans.

We migrate Again to a 1D post -.-

• Husky

It died

I wanna know who A is ashdkdsiodsn

omnom salami.

• Demiandmileylove

I want Liam’s curly hair .. that straight hair looks like old Justin Bieber hair !

I wanna know who A is ashdkdsiodsn
    ——————–
    I think it’s Maya tbh… ideekay though. D;

• Demiandmileylove

Where the hell is everybody ?

peacelovehearts said:

I wanna know who A is ashdkdsiodsn
    ——————–
    I think it’s Maya tbh… ideekay though. D;

Proof? ;D

I love the way they say “Tumblr” in the UK

I wanna know who A is ashdkdsiodsn
    ——————–
    I think it’s Maya tbh… ideekay though. D;

Proof? ;D
    —————
    I was just reading some theories on tumblr about the comment of the boots in the last episode & whatnot. Could be anyone though..

• Demiandmileylove

Witch user on OU don’t you like ?

• peacelovehearts

Witch user on OU don’t you like ?
    —————–
    Jordan, TeamNobody… i have more.

• Demiandmileylove

Jordan, TeamNobody… i have more.

Who more ? like meeeh ?

• Demiandmileylove

The only user i really don’t like on here is INA ! and i don’t care if she reads it .. all the others are okay

Aug 31, 2011 @ 01:23 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:
    Jordan, TeamNobody… i have more.

Who more ? like meeeh ?
    No, you’re okay. I don’t really know you enough to judge. You seem chill though. (:

• anons

I don’t hate anyone on here.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Witch user on OU don’t you like ?
    ~~

I don’t think there are any that I don’t necessarily dislike…
    It’s usually how they type and how they sound over the internet that irks me, so, no one. Hhaha

peacelovehearts said:

I wanna know who A is ashdkdsiodsn
    ——————–
    I think it’s Maya tbh… ideekay though. D;

Proof? ;D
    —————

And that psycholog got paid by A i just can’t even..i thought she was on the good side,lol now i can’t trust anyone on the show.

Aug 31, 2011 @ 01:33 pm
    AnonsHateSpammers said:
    I used to think A was Mona.
    —————–
    It was confirmed to be different in the show.

• ImNotAnnoying

The only user i really don’t like on here is INA ! and i don’t
    care if she reads it .. all the others are okay

How many times are you gonna post that until you realize that idc?

• dilemma

okay I’ll put here too :P

SamGradoville Samantha Gradoville
    by greggarbo
    Why did the hipster burn his tongue? He drank his coffee before it was cool.

LOL

• Demiandmileylove

Were gone save the world tonight !

peacelovehearts said:

Hmm i think Ali knew about A before she got killed,if you saw the trailer for the halloween special episode you will know about what i’m talking here.
    Which makes me kinda think she’s still alive & has something to do with it… Especially since they keep seeing her on occasions in which the plotline with that is almost the same as the books. At first I thought they weren’t going to include Courtney in the show, but after last night i kinda second guessed that theory.

Idk,there’s too much and its confusing so i’m just gonna wait and see who A is.

• Demiandmileylove

How many times are you gonna post that until you realize that idc?

Is it a crime ?

• AnonsHateSpammers

I used to think A was Mona.

yea,in the books is mona

Oh. I never read the books. So A was Mona in the books? Who is Courtney and what did she do?

• Disco.Is.Dead

How many times are you gonna post that until you realize that idc?
    ~~

How often do you creep? Lmao.

AnonsHateSpammers said:

I used to think A was Mona.

yea,in the books is mona

I think Courtney is Ali’s twin sister

• ImNotAnnoying

If A isn’t Mona, then A is Alisons twin sister. Cause in the books Mona dies, and Alison’s twin sister takes over. It would make sense since Alison is suddenly “alive” again.

~~

It’s different from the books. It’s not her.

———————–
    In the books it’s like that, but they confirmed it’s completely different in the show.

• AnonsHateSpammers

I used to think A was Mona.

yea,in the books is mona

I think Courtney is Ali’s twin sister

oh, ok

• ImNotAnnoying

How often do you creep? Lmao.

I honestly don’t creep at all, but everytime I visit she says the same shit over and over. She was saying it in the other post too lmfao.

• AnonsHateSpammers

Well, all I know is Jason is hot..

I bet A is Spencer rofl

I think Courtney is Ali’s twin sister

oh, ok
    Before the start of Pretty Little Liars, there were two twins, named Alison and Courtney. Courtney was insane and lived in a mental hospital, while Ali had the perfect life. Then, one day when Courtney came home to visit, she pretended to be Ali, stealing Ali’s perfect life while Ali went to the hospital.
    Ali killed Courtney [who was pretending to be Ali] as revenge. At the end of Wanted, Ali is in the house that was on fire, and she is presumed dead. However, it’s implied that she somehow managed to live because people have claimed to see her, and Emily thinks she hears Ali’s laughter in the cemetery. And the epilogue has a new girl by the name of Laura, who’s exactly like Ali, so it can be assumed that Ali changed her identity, found a new place to live, and started a new life.

Credit to yahoo answers.. ROFLL..

~~

…You don’t creep at all but when you come…
    Lmao… Slightly different. But, okay, haha (:

AnonsHateSpammers said:

Well, all I know is Jason is hot..

Yup

• peacelovehearts

I actually think one of the girls could’ve killed her too..

• Disco.Is.Dead

Well, all I know is Jason is hot..

Last night when he was talking to Spenders dad I was dying, omg. <3

• MileySnuggle

They never mention Courtney in the show tho

• teamnobody

Selena with no underwear in her new video.-dead-She is so hot while just wearing a curtain~

• Disco.Is.Dead

I hope it’s one of the moms.
    I hate them all, except for Hanna’s.

• whatthefudge

I like Liam’s hair like that better than how it is now and LOL Zayn looks so out of it sometimes.

• muahaha

• jt

hayyy ppl

• jt

• loops

one direction = wonder erection

• lovemestealmeawayy

tumblr needs to do something where it tells you if you already reblogged a certain image or something cause looking back at all the images i’ve reblogged twice is mind blowing

• shipinas

===== { w w w }{better—–wholesaler }{ us } =======
    welcome to this website—-free ship ping accept pay pal—-
    we provide all kinds of high quality shoes and the other things
    if you are interested in it don’t hesitate to search our website
    hoping you can have a good shop ping experience
    — — { w w w }{better—–wholesaler }{ us } —- — —
    Dedicated service,the new style,believing you love it
    fast shipping^ ^ high quality ^ ^ don’t miss this chance ^^
    ^^^^we sincerely hope your coming^^^as soon as possible

• vintagelovers

lovemestealmeawayy said:
    vintagelovers said:
    lovemestealmeawayy said:
    so any drama going on in peoples lives or school? lol love hearing about drama..just not being in it.
    _________________
    i wish :(

you wish you had drama in your life? 0_o
    _________________
    lol no not really im just tired of school already

• gliterkaxD
  • Kaitlyn262

Hey Check out my YouTube videos!! I like to make Music Videos for fun :) Check them out for a laugh! Please and Thank You! http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaitlyn262262?feature=mhee

• Demiandmileylove

Selena : One of my favorite’s things to do on my meet and greets anywhere is to make little boys till the age of ten feel really awkward XD

Aug 31, 2011 @ 01:46 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:
    =

LOL i loved that part<3 she is so cute..I would have screamed yes when she asked them if she could be their gf

• Demiandmileylove

You want to know why i said it ?! i asked witch people they don’t like on this site so i told them too ;) i only said it twice .. how many times do you say the same thing over and over again about Demi ?

• Demiandmileylove

Hihi me too , all those little boys where like really shy ..

• AnonsHateSpammers

Well, all I know is Jason is hot..

Last night when he was talking to Spenders dad I was dying, omg. <3

OMG, my thoughts exactly. I wonder what he was talking about, when he asked Spencer’s dad, “does she know?” or whatever.

@PLH: lol That’s confusing..

WHERE !

• AnonsHateSpammers

Aug 31, 2011 @ 01:44 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    I actually think one of the girls could’ve killed her too..

If I had to pick one of the girls, it’d be Spencer.

• Demiandmileylove

LOL At the beginning of Selena’s video with her and only a curtian around her body XD would have been epic if the curtian dropped !

Aug 31, 2011 @ 01:50 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

WHERE !

=

In the beginning of the video she is covering herself with just a curtain and she tells us the story behind why she is like that and then she says ..”Were’s my underwear?” LOL

#bossgomez
    ~~

What does this have to do with her?

• Demiandmileylove

Hihi i just watched that part XD i laughed so hard ..

Aug 31, 2011 @ 01:53 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    #bossgomez
    ~~

What does this have to do with her?
    =

She sold it out today in less than 30 minutes…I know its not like Taylor,Justin,Miley records ,but I think that’s pretty good for her…Since she sold out 3 shows in less than an hour for Canada

Ohh, cool.
    She’s coming here. Lololol

No more We own the Night VIDEOS?noooooooooooooooooooo:(

That’s pretty cool .. Proud of her even if i don’t like her singing xD

• iamruth

hellooooo people.

No more We own the Night VIDEOS?noooooooooooooooooooo:(

What where did you hear that !?

• anons

bored

Aug 31, 2011 @ 01:57 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

Ohh, cool.
    She’s coming here. Lololol
    =

lol my same reaction .I know you said Canada doesn’t really like her..so I was really hoping that it would be close to sell out

• iamruth

is this alive yet

• anons

is this alive yet

• Disco.Is.Dead

I was searching through my arena place for concerts here, and saw Selena, I was like “Wut O___o”
    The place is huge, so I was curious… Clicked on it, and looked and the seating chart, and like maybe even more than half of the arena is closed..

Aug 31, 2011 @ 01:59 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:
    No more We own the Night VIDEOS?noooooooooooooooooooo:(

What where did you hear that !?
    =

Alfredo said it. I don’t think He is on tour with Sel anymore …he is preparing for Justin’s now

~~

I don’t know about all of Canada, but all the people i know don’t haha.
    But yep.

• iamruth

anons said: is this alive yet

====
    Mehhhhh! Im sooo increably bored

• Disco.Is.Dead

Bon Jovi needs to come back here, again.
    I’m having his concert withdrawals.

Aug 31, 2011 @ 02:01 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    ==
    closed?

Aug 31, 2011 @ 01:58 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

That’s pretty cool .. Proud of her even if i don’t like her singing xD
    =

lol XD and yea I cant wait till she takes a music break and does more mobies

• Demiandmileylove

I remember Demi singing at that Perez Hilton thingy and Perez announced that Demi was gone sing and Demi came on some girl was like ‘ OMG It’s Demi Lovato hold up the phone ‘ no way you’r serious !? and when she song don’t forget someone was like ‘This song is so about Joe Jonas’ i laughed so hard XD

• iamruth

ohh canada ohh canada your syrup tastes soo nice.i drink it whole i drink it whole,on my ice cream and pancakes.

closed?
    ~~

As in, they aren’t selling those seats.
    They only have a certain amount of seats that you can buy.
    It won’t be a full stadium, even if she sells out.

lol XD and yea I cant wait till she takes a music break and does more mobies

Me too , she needs to stop singing it’s not her talent even if she loves it

• peacelovehearts

Is 18 years too big of an age difference? Like would my cougar-ness be too bad? Because ya know, if this flawless offspring of RDJ is as hot as Indio….
    -awkward turtle-

• jemi_loverx3

Haha it’s funny when Louis is hanging over the edge of the pier and Niall and Harry are pulling him back xD

• Demiandmileylove

0_0 where is everybody !?

-awkward turtle-
    ~

…It’s a little much…

-awkward turtle-
    ~

…It’s a little much…
    Or it could be a girl.. then that’d be a different story.

• LoveToLove

are they the backstreet boys of the UK?

• Untouchable

Aug 31, 2011 @ 02:05 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    closed?
    ~~

As in, they aren’t selling those seats.
    They only have a certain amount of seats that you can buy.
    It won’t be a full stadium, even if she sells out.
    =

really?well that sucks:( I don’t know why they don’t get her full arenas…I guess they don’t believe in her:( Oh well..*sigh*

• Disco.Is.Dead

Liam said he’d hope to be as big as NKOTB were at there peak.
    A+ Liam.
    Now… Make a song like Dirty Dancing.

• lovelife

Woah

~~

Well, I guess it’s easier to “sell out” for her or something.
    I don’t know. But like, there are so many seats not for sale… Like, Brad Paisley had more open, rofllll.

• lovelife

When did INA come back?

• anons

When did INA come back?

She came on today but she’s not back for good.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Wasn’t in the mood for dancing, forget about romancing, cause I already got a ladaaay.
    Wasn’t trying to be flirty, wasn’t feeling dirty
    …Till this shorty started running on me.

• lovelife

Brad Paisley is the love of my life. Don’t hate.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Last soccer game of the summer.
    I’m debating asking my coach for mid or forward…

• Disco.Is.Dead

Brad Paisley is the love of my life. Don’t hate.

I’m not.
    I adore him.

Aug 31, 2011 @ 02:14 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    ~~

Well, I guess it’s easier to “sell out” for her or something.
    ========
    oh wow

• Demiandmileylove

Demi solled her 2 concerts out in like minutes .. i got no idea how big the stadions are or how cheap they where ( She promised her fans she would make her concerts tickets cheaper and she did ) but i am proud of my babay <33

• Disco.Is.Dead

Bon Jovi is like the king here.
    He will sell out any night within a matter of days.
    He came here 5 times in the past year and a half, sold out all of them and had to get extra seats put in.
    Boss.

• lovelife

I’m not.
    I adore him.

Good. I’m going to fly to Canada so we can see him. He came here earlier this month but I missed it :(

• Firework

yall seen the 2 new EM roles? pretty kewl

• Firework

hey TN :3<3

Who’s brad Paisley ?

Come to meh. Roflll.
    Aw, I’m sorry D:

yall seen the 2 new EM roles? pretty kewl

What are they ?

• peacelovehearts

Bon Jovi is like the king here.
    He will sell out any night within a matter of days.
    Boss.

I loooove Bon Jovi! <3

Who’s brad Paisley ?

-___________________________-
    A flawless country artist.

I loooove Bon Jovi! <3
    ~~

It’s a must love for anyone I talk to. You’re good. Hahaha.

• Firework

What are they ?

lover and forger

-___________________________-
    A flawless country artist.

Sorry country isn’t really my style i like Taylor Swift’s music only !

Who’s brad Paisley ?

-___________________________-
    A flawless country artist.
    Maybe they don’t have country music in Holland..

• Firework

while the angels sang a whiskey lullaby
    lalalalalala

• AnonsHateSpammers

Aug 31, 2011 @ 02:09 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    -awkward turtle-
    I’m actually hoping it’s a girl…you still have Indio tho

I’m going goodnight everybody <33 sleepwell

• Disco.Is.Dead

Sorry country isn’t really my style i like Taylor Swift’s music only !

Ehh, she’s not really country, though hahah

• Aryanna

Woo! –

• Oh SNAP

whatthefudge said:

The straight hair? I miss that too :(

lover and forger
    ~

What do they do?

• Firework

tn cum bak bb :(

-awkward turtle-
    I’m actually hoping it’s a girl…you still have Indio tho
    True true, i could go for a sister-in-law.
    I’d be alright with that.

• Demiandmileylove

Maybe they don’t have country music in Holland..

LOL They don’t but i do know what country music is .. it’s not my style XD

• AnonsHateSpammers

-___________________________-
    A flawless country artist.

Sorry country isn’t really my style i like Taylor Swift’s music only !

Tay swift is not country. -______-

• Firework

What do they do?

Lover chooses a person at night to love, and if that person dies the lover dies, if lover dies that person dies. etc. they win if living at the end of the game

forger is mafia. and can choose one person at night and see their will and has a 50% chance of being able to change it

• Firework

taylor is pop country

Ehh, she’s not really country, though hahah

Not ?! then why is everybody saying she is country XD

Not ?! then why is everybody saying she is country XD

She’s like a pop-country

~~

Rofll, changing wills would be fun…
    Those sound cool ;3

Tay swift is not country. -______-

Whenever she gets nominated for things it’s always something with country too ;) .. sorry i didn’t know !

She’s like a pop-country

Okay !

• Demiandmileylove

I’m now really going bye bye !

DEAAADDDDD.

• Firework

Rofll, changing wills would be fun…
    Those sound cool ;3

lover is fun lol. havent been forger tho.

Soccer, haha, byeee <3

It’s so deadddd & i’m so boreeedddddddd. D;

-continues stalking unborn child-

• jordanING

they were scared of that? O____o wut

• Ranii

Zayn is fucking HOT

*pokes cobwebs*

• dilemma

i’m in a sad mood..

My bed is so comfy :0

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon
  • lovemestealmeawayy

umm there all like beyond the value of gorgeous.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Wow. It sure is dead in here.

• anons

RIP OU

• lovemestealmeawayy

im could fall asleep right now…it’s raining here
    whats up guys?!!

Aug 31, 2011 @ 02:55 pm
    anons said:
    RIP OU

RIP being an anon :'(
    and being able to say whatever you want haha

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:
    Wow. It sure is dead in here

soo did everyone use to be an “anon” before OU changed the settings?

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Think we should have a memorial for anons everywhere.

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:
    Think we should have a memorial for anons everywhere.

yes. please. that would be lovely.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Wow. It sure is dead in here

soo did everyone use to be an “anon” before OU changed the settings?

Not everyone but a few people. I’m sure there’s a lot of people who just creep now.

• lovemestealmeawayy

whats a good teen chick flick movie like wild child or angus thongs and perfect snogging? hm..

• emily14

hi

• anons

hi

no one is here.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

thanks

• anons

@stealmeaway do you want a new icon? just give me a good pic

• lovemestealmeawayy

i’m so bored i’m just going through my old tumblr posts and deleting things..lol

anons said:
    @stealmeaway do you want a new icon? just give me a good pic

hmm idk i really like the one i have now although there is some recent photos of taylor i really like..so i’ll see but thanks for asking i might wait though till some new candids of miley come out that i like idk i just like having her as my icon for some reason.

• vintagelovers

• anons
  • dilemma

-_-

• CuTeMuSic

CutE <3

• Disco.Is.Dead

Feel free to continue, Annalynne, haha.

• Demiandmileylove

I don’t think there are any that I don’t necessarily dislike…

Aaaah .. i really don’t like INA other then that the users are okay !

• peacelovehearts

I kinda also have this theory that they twisted the book plot & made the psychotic Alison/Courtney get killed & Alison is still alive & that she’s actually A. Idk, i’m so confused.

• MileySnuggle

I only hate the bitches on here.

Aug 31, 2011 @ 01:26 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Feel free to continue, Annalynne, haha.
    ——————–
    Nahh, i’m good. (;

• Disco.Is.Dead

Every time I tell myself who I think it might be, I ask myself if it’s obvious or not. Lmao.

peacelovehearts said:

• AnonsHateSpammers

I used to think A was Mona.

• Demiandmileylove

Going out Friday to this club .. with my friend and she is bringing other friends with her 0_o .. i got no idea who they are !

AnonsHateSpammers said:

I used to think A was Mona.

yea,in the books is mona