Joe Jonas @ Taylor Swift CONCERT!

joejonastaylorswift

Thx Elle!

• shanghai123

Still dont think Taylor will ever trust him again though. Once someone has treated you badly do you go back for seconds!!!

• paparazzigirl

shanghai123 said:

She treated him badly too… Bashing him on interviews:/ Maybe they both have matured.

• hesmylovebug

It’s so weird when you open OC and see Nick’s kissing Delta … and refresh the page, and see THIS. WOW. THE WORLD IS ENDINNG SOON. F”$C 2012-

But it’s ok, ’cause it’s time to finish the Drama of 08′ and 09′.

• rimiley

he may be standing in any other concert, the pic doesn’t show taylor!

• rimiley

i wanna proof OU! X(

• JoeHoe15

Nice to know that he’s supporting Taylor, but I will never ever forget how Taylor bashed Joe in the whole world!!!! :\

• ZeroMatrix

I was there too and I saw him. He was in the T-Swift concert for sure.

• kardashian

why would someone waste there time taking a photo of him? wouldn’t you rather be paying attention to the stage.

• ZeroMatrix

It takes like 10 seconds to snap a picture. Also, there are lulls in concerts during those wardrobe changes.

• OhMy…

Joe Jonas… always so kind and sweet… Still he gets all his hate.

• Hibz.

I’d like to see Taylor fans call him a douche now. Nice going, Joe. (:

• Sillyface223

hmm very good to see him supporting her

• loops

ugh, i’m so jelly of joe.
    he got to see my bb :(
    nice to see he’s been fixing things with his exes lately…

• mylifeasabi_

seeing him there just made my day. forever loving jaylor. :’)

• iamruth

aww jaylor.glad they matured and put this behind them.

talk about deju vu

• lovemestealmeawayy

yeah joes mattured..lol cause he’s the one that hurt her…lol

Joe is dating her. Lol

• iamruth

lovemestealmeaway
    No i didnt mean like that.i think its stupid when couples wont talk and bitch about each other.

• Disco.Is.Dead

JGHFJSA WHAT?
    Lawl, first Taylor L. and now Joe.

• loops
  • sexxynickj

Jesus… hope Joe isn’t going down that road again… didn’t he learn his lesson the first time?

• loops
  • SuckMyAnonDick

Joe doesn’t like that Demi smokes so he chose TayTay instead!!!

• loops

Joe doesn’t like that Demi smokes so he chose TayTay instead!!!
    ___

lmao, wtf.

• bleach

i really think taylor overreacted things when she went talking shit about him everywhere. if they’re friends now its because he didnt hurt her like that… idk, its their life.

Sep 2, 2011 @ 04:07 am
    loops said:
    Joe doesn’t like that Demi smokes so he chose TayTay instead!!!
    ___

lmao, wtf.

I’m mocking the stans and the fact that he wrote a song about getting back with an ex. All the Jemi and Jaylor fans are cray cray. Though I’m sure he’s actually dating her.. A friend doesn’t drive to anOther town to watch a show espc an ex

I mean fly since San Jose is a bit far

Yes iM a Jonas fan

I can’t wait for today’s fastlife friday <33

Yes iM a Jonas fan
    ====
    ;)

• Grease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyrZpIbv_oo&feature=related <3333 gosh I love this video <3
    ======
    :'( I miss them…

• ParisianChic

im a taylor fan but i am glad to see that they r friends. they r not fighting, and there wont be awkwardness between them. because this is a small bussiness and they will c each ALOT!

• Grease

Maybe joe went there without taylor noticing him?

• shanghai123

Both Demi and Taylor are doing much better with their music and popularity than Joe now. Early days Taylor may have been using him to gain exposure and cross over into mainstream music. Seems to be talk now about a music collaboration which would benefit Joe more than Taylor and would get lots of attention because of all the talk it would generate about them maybe being back together. Always cynical about the whole LA publicity machine where everyone seems to use everyone else!!!!

• purplekoolaid

after all that bitching and moaning she did about joe, if i was him i would never talk to her again. he sure is nice and pretty mature to deal with someone so petty again. i like taylor but everyone knows shes a whiny dram queen when it comes to dealing with men

• Grease

you like jaylor or jemi??

• doldol

hello :)

• doldol

===

• doldol

ami really the only one on here or what?

i am here too

• doldol

okiie,since iam alone here i will have a convo with me
    hey!HI!how r u?im gr8 thnx..so how was ur day?nothing much i am a little bored.really?yeah.well,let me entertain you *for ur entertainment strts playing*

• doldol

i am here too
    ======
    heyyy

• doldol

• doldol

• doldol

• doldol

lala

• xGottaLoveOU?

i’m glad they’re still friends regardless of their past :)

i am back

• Selly G

How sweet…

• ann932

what is going on with joe lately? he wants to reunite with demi, taylor. and demi is like friends with ashley. weird.

• doldol

anybody here?

• lovemestealmeawayy

is everyone still on this post or what?

ann932 said:

i know like why is demi hanging with ashley and not miley..so weird

Aryanna said:
    lovemestealmeawayy said:
    random….but zanessa needs to get back together :'(
    Tell me about it!
    Zac’s a cutie pie.

i know and it really stinks..i bet were more upset over it then them lol but i just won’t be able to handle zac dating anyone else but her.. :(

• liss1

so nice!

• liss1

but this was the first time! Joe wasn’t at Taylor’s concert in L.A.

• UlitmateAnon

Aside from all the bullshit that happened after they broke up, they were a very cute couple..except shes like 3 inches taller than him

Grease said:

Maybe joe went there without taylor noticing him?

lol but why would he go?

• CottonCandy

That’s so sweet :))

• CottonCandy

It’s nice to see that he supports her disregarding their past :)

• Jen-Sombrotto-Fan

It’s nice to see that he supports her disregarding their past :)
    =========================================
    I was just thinking the same thing. :-]

• Dash

Very interesting… Maybe she heard the song Joe wrote for her on his new album & decided to give him another chance. That would be crazy if they legit started dating again.

• lovemestealmeawayy

i can’t believe last kiss is about joe…the only dated for awhile but taylor really fell hard for him…i wonder if it was awkward watching her sing that. it’s such a sad song..and i wonder what friends she talks about

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Dash said:

Umm, WTF?! If my ex had dumped me the way Joe did to Taylor, I don’t think I would be giving him VIP tickets to my concert…just sayin…

uh who said he had VIP??

lovemestealmeawayy said:

Maybe Demi, Selena and Miley!

• lovemestealmeawayy

why didn’t he just to go to the ones in la..she was there like for three nights..fail

lovemestealmeawayy said:

Maybe Demi, Selena and Miley!

well shes bffs with selena so it couldnt be but maybe miley and demi

thefuturemrsnic… said:
    Dash said:

uh who said he had VIP??

but he’s joe jonas he would get vip without even her giving it to him..right? like you can’t have him sitting next to a fan..

• lovemestealmeawayy

i thought taylor and taylor might be getting back together..i heard he’s not dating lilly collins anymore..

random….but zanessa needs to get back together :'(

Sep 2, 2011 @ 06:45 am
    Dodah_J said:
    WAIT!! so he went for two concerts in a week?!!!! or is this the same concert!

No this in San Jose, he flew there with Jason and Mikey. As for the Other im nOt sure… Sarah said she saw him but people who were there said he wasn’t including cambio. So who knows but think they are dating there’s been a lot of rumOrs since summer and I know I wouldn’t fly to San jOse from Cali to an exes show if there wasn’t something going on. Wonder if he’ll agrees it? Lol ps I hate jaylOr because I can’t stand her… Heard from reliable people certain things about her.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Did he get some after the concert?

• SuckMyAnonDick

If he’ll *adress it stupid autocOrrect

Sep 2, 2011 @ 07:02 am
    BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:
    Did he get some after the concert?
    —— he was wearing his clothes from rehearsal I hope took a bath at her hotel rOom before that

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I’m obviously up too early since no one is here.

• WYLMITE?

Sep 2, 2011 @ 07:02 am
    BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

Did he get some after the concert?
    LMFAO

• WYLMITE?

It’s weird. :P

Sep 2, 2011 @ 06:55 am
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

Doubt it….. I don’t think tay Tay is gonna leave the love of her life Joe fOr Taylor

I don’t have classes till another Hour I’m so bored

Sep 2, 2011 @ 06:45 am
    Dodah_J said:
    WAIT!! so he went for two concerts in a week?!!!! or is this the same concert!

ohh .. eww i hate Jaylor worst couple EVER! I hope I’m sorry isn’t about taylor :( i thought it was for demi!

• WYLMITE?

I can’t imagine them getting together..no way O_O

Sep 2, 2011 @ 06:55 am
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

What?! lol

• Aryanna

lovemestealmeawayy said:
    random….but zanessa needs to get back together :'(
    Tell me about it!
    Zac’s a cutie pie.

@Aryanna I like your icon <3 Joe Should grow his hair back -Sigh-

Sep 2, 2011 @ 07:14 am

Sep 2, 2011 @ 06:45 am
    Dodah_J said:
    WAIT!! so he went for two concerts in a week?!!!! or is this the same concert!

I hate both Jemi and Jaylor but I can stand Jemi… Jaylor is just gross lol I’m Sorry? Welp only Joe knows who it’s about he wrote when he was dating Ashley

• Aryanna

@Aryanna I like your icon <3 Joe Should grow his hair back -Sigh-
    ------
    Haha yeah he should ! He looked HOT.
    Love yours too, gotta love the old days. ;)

Sep 2, 2011 @ 07:16 am

Sep 2, 2011 @ 06:55 am
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

What?! lol
    Joe is ~the love of her life

• SuckMyAnonDick

Biology is so boring le sigh

• Lalus123

Sweet ! http://Lalus123.gliteruje. pl USUNCIE SPACJE I WEJDZCIE !

• blitzen2

Nice that Joe is putting closure with his exes by becoming friendly again and being public about it. No secret meetings, etc.. Peace. Maybe Joe, Demi and Taylor and Ashley will all go out to lunch together or something. All friends and just friends.

Joe wants to move on with his life. Nice to see him man up and handle his bizness especially if he’s wants a relationship with someone new. I think this is what’s behind all of this.

• paparazzigirl

Aw thats so sweet he supports her :3

• paparazzigirl

CottonCandy said:
    It’s nice to see that he supports her disregarding their past :)

Agreed! :)

• CottonCandy

paparazzigirl said:
    CottonCandy said:
    It’s nice to see that he supports her disregarding their past :)

Agreed! :)
    ——————-
    :DDDDDD btw i love ur icon ^^ its my icon on tumblr lol =P ive always loved purple and brown =P

• mandypanda

omg. that’s my picture! I <3 oceanup!

@theamandalee :)

• thedarksunshine

That’s nice that they seem to be patching things up with each other.. Joe seems to really have matured.

• Kaitlyn262

Hey!! Check out my YouTube Channle!!!! I like to make and edit music videos!!! Watch them for a laugh lol…I do it for fun :) trying to get views! http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaitlyn262262?feature=mhee Please and Thank You…. if u comment or subscribe…. I will subscribe to yours too!!

• Kaitlyn262

• Kaitlyn262

• CottonCandy

Jen-Sombrotto-Fan said:
    It’s nice to see that he supports her disregarding their past :)
    =========================================
    I was just thinking the same thing. :-]
    ——————————
    Oh yay! ^^

• Tatii

really. I don’t think he seems like Joe… but if it is he… well… that’s good they’re still friends. (:

• Dash

OhMy… said:

Joe Jonas… always so kind and sweet… Still he gets all his hate.

Agree!

• Free Fallinx

i am so proud of him, so mature of him.

• Dodah_J

WAIT!! so he went for two concerts in a week?!!!! or is this the same concert!

• lovemestealmeawayy

she needs to marry adam young. he’s perfect for her

amruth said:
    lovemestealmeaway

i know i wasn’t talking about you i was just saying in general..like he is the one who did everything and hurt he like yeah she may have made a big deal out of it and stuff but he deserve it cause he made a really big douche move..oh hey lets have a toast for the douche bags.. lol

SO EVERYONE’S ON HERE?!

• anonmus

Where’s Rene Bargh? Like how Joe doesn’t put up with when people try to use him for fame. They always make him out to be so goofy. He’s actually the smartest one of all.

I think jaylor is close to being back on

30 more minutes till class le sigh im probz gonna fall asleep

30 more minutes till class le sigh im probz gonna fall asleep
    ====
    what class?

SuckMyAnonDick said:

I don’t like Demi or her fans but i like Jemi i think they’re cute together! i don’t know i’m just kinda obsessed with Jemi for some reason as for Jaylor “Jaylor is just gross” lol, I agree ..
    Joe is confusing me i was sure I’m sorry was for Demi but now …

Sep 2, 2011 @ 07:27 am
    Grease said:
    I think jaylor is close to being back on

I think they already are lol

Aryanna said:

@Aryanna I like your icon <3 Joe Should grow his hair back -Sigh-
    Haha yeah he should ! He looked HOT.
    Love yours too, gotta love the old days. ;)

ikr .. aww thank you <3

Sep 2, 2011 @ 07:27 am
    Grease said:
    I think jaylor is close to being back on

I think they already are lol

eww no hope not! :(

Sep 2, 2011 @ 07:29 am
    Grease said:
    30 more minutes till class le sigh im probz gonna fall asleep
    ====
    what class?
    —– biology

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

well true lol that wouldn’t be good if he was sittin next to a fan haha

What?! lol
    Joe is ~the love of her life

she dated lots of guys why would Joe be the love of her life?

• SuckMyAnonDick

Biology and then math then I get out

30 more minutes till class le sigh im probz gonna fall asleep

I think they already are lol

eww no hope not! :(

Sadly lol

Sep 2, 2011 @ 07:32 am

What?! lol
    Joe is ~the love of her life

she dated lots of guys why would Joe be the love of her life?
    She said he was her first love and the songs she’s writen about him.

• Grease

Why on earth would joe go to a taylor concert if he didn’t want taylor back?

I like biology but this class is tragic it’s so boring it’s not even funny

• Dodah_J

Take My hands tonight we can run so far we could change the world to anything we want we could stop for hours just starng at the stars they shine down to show us ..

I like biology but this class is tragic it’s so boring it’s not even funny
    ===
    you live in us?

• SuckMyAnonDick

No more like he went to her concert because he’s getting some. They’ve definitely been hOoking up.

===
    even when the sun forgets to shine i’ll be there to hold you through the night…

Yes I live in Cali

Sep 2, 2011 @ 07:32 am

What?! lol
    Joe is ~the love of her life

she dated lots of guys why would Joe be the love of her life?
    She said he was her first love and the songs she’s writen about him.

when did she say that?

• Grease

first joe talks all cute about demi and how sweet she is then he goes to a taylor concert? i’m confused i don’t know who he wants in his life…

Now I have to walk upstairs I’m some lazy I don’t want to :(

Inseparable is one of my favorite songs <3

Yes I live in Cali
    ====
    jealous. I live in Greece. Go figure…

Inseparable is one of my favorite songs <3
    =====
    MINE TO!!!

Grease said:

me too ..

Sep 2, 2011 @ 07:39 am

Sep 2, 2011 @ 07:32 am

What?! lol
    Joe is ~the love of her life

she dated lots of guys why would Joe be the love of her life?
    She said he was her first love and the songs she’s writen about him.

when did she say that?

I don’t remember I don’t really pay attention to her unless it’s Jonas related I just remember her saying it somewhere

• Dodah_J

@SuckMyAnonDick are you a guy or a girl?

Sep 2, 2011 @ 07:40 am
    Grease said:
    Yes I live in Cali
    ====
    jealous. I live in Greece. Go figure…

Ugh I wished I lived in Greece

• Grease

So, nick kisses delta, joe goes to taylor’s concert…IS DANIELLE PREGNANT YET?

I’m a girl Lol

Grease said:
    Yes I live in Cali
    ====
    jealous. I live in Greece. Go figure…

Ugh I wished I lived in Greece
    ======
    that’s what i say about california…

when did she say that?

oh ..

• Grease

SuckMyAnonDick you are a jonas fan right?

• SuckMyAnonDick

Okay gonna walk Over to class lol

Grease said:

So, nick kisses delta, joe goes to taylor’s concert…IS DANIELLE PREGNANT YET?

lol