Nick Jonas Delta Goodrem W/ Sarah M

6102691892_40d1e30cf3_b

Nick Jonas, Delta Goodrem and me. I absolutely LOVE these two. They are both great people and make an amazing couple! Delta was joking with me saying ‘remember the Flintstone type music we were dancing to last time we were in here?’ that was the first time I met her.

She is just so sweet and its so nice to see how happy they are when they’re together and everybody should be happy for them! P.S. I noticed I was wearing my new The Graves shirt I got at their concert last night, another 3 brother band, definitely one to watch :) Follow me on twitter @SarahMOnline.

With Australia’s Sweetheart Delta Goodrem. I love this girl! She is one of the sweetest and most beautiful girls I’ve ever met.. And so talented! I had a great time chatting with her! I love her accent :) Follow me on twitter @SarahMOnline

Sep 1, 2011 @ 12:56 pm
    Selly G said:

This freaking girl sarah is everywhere its creepy as hell.

she’s a stalker!!

Sep 1, 2011 @ 12:57 pm
    Selly G said:

do u see curls on nick’s head cause i do eeeeppppp!!!!!

yeshhh :D <3

• NicksSweetCaroline

i miss nick

• barbara

starker sarah shuld b a paprazazi

• anthea

Sarah needs to get a friken life ASAP!!!!!!!! instead of stalking celebs

• barbara

i like delta but they look wierd together

Sep 1, 2011 @ 01:00 pm
    barbara said:

i like delta but they look wierd together

they’re 8 yrs apart of course its weird!!!

• JonasExplode

Awhh, i love Delta’s top and she looks really pretty, this picture would be A LOT better if stalker Sarah just got a freaking life and stopped stalking celebrities.

Sep 1, 2011 @ 12:58 pm
    NicksSweetCaroline said:

i miss nick

is that bruno mars & nick in ur icon??

yay another jonas fan :3

• NicksSweetCaroline

jt said:

Sep 1, 2011 @ 12:58 pm
    NicksSweetCaroline said:

i miss nick

is that bruno mars & nick in ur icon??
    it is indeed :) i made it :D

• AnonsHateSpammers

Suck up. Does she seriously do anything besides stalking people? Go to school? Work? No? Figures.

it is indeed :) i made it :D

aww cute :D wats ur fave song frm both? :)

• lmaobecky

odd couple for sure but im happy for them.. now if stalker sarah could just dissapear -_-

• NicksSweetCaroline

AnonsHateSpammers said:

_—–
    i believe she is home schooled and her dad helps her travle and stalk people

i believe she is home schooled and her dad helps her travle and stalk people

lol rly??

• laughlovelive

gag.

• AnonsHateSpammers

_—–
    i believe she is home schooled and her dad helps her travle and stalk people
    Ahh. I see. Her father must not have high expectations for her either. Go figure.

• Demiandmileylove

So Demi and Chord are in the studio writing a song together EEEEEEEEEP !

• NicksSweetCaroline

jt said:

it is indeed :) i made it :D

aww cute :D wats ur fave song frm both? :)
    Thanks :)
    if you mean nick on his own probably state of emergency… but i love all of the who i am album really
    Bruno…it would have to be dancing in the mirror, top of the world or runaway baby..

• elizagutierrez

Ewww THIS TWO LOOK SOOOO WEIRD!! SHE IS SOOOO OLD FOR NICK! LOOKS LIKE HIS MOM LOL

• elizagutierrez

She is wayyyy too old for him, nick needs to find a girl his age not this cougar!

Sep 1, 2011 @ 01:11 pm
    NicksSweetCaroline said:

jt said:

it is indeed :) i made it :D

aww cute :D wats ur fave song frm both? :)
    Thanks :)

cool :D
    my faves..nick..same thing lol but i really like In The End & Inseperable :)
    Bruno..Talking To The Moon & The Lazy Song :)

• victoriasayys

Doesn’t this girl have school?

• elizagutierrez

NICK MAN YOU NEED A YOUNG GIRL, DELTA LOOKS LIKE YOUR MOM!

• elizagutierrez

THIS TWO DISGUST ME!!!

• purplekoolaid

this bitch is crazy. she acts like shes personally friends with them hahaha. delta seems like a very sweet person though.

she is still too effin old for him. its not the 8 year gap exactly its the maturity level. any normal 26 yr old woman doesnt go looking for dates at the high school…though nick does seem rather mature and not kid-like so who knows, maybe it works.

• Miley_Jonas

Stalker Sarah STRIKES AGAINNN!

• saywhaaat

As much as i want to hate her, i cant. she seems so sweet and down to earth.

Sarah is creepy.

• lov2shop123

@purplekoolaid:
    She is actually friends with some of the people she has met. Like she hangs out with them and text’s them and stuff.

• lunalovegood

delta is so pretty!!!!!

• CottonCandy

wtf that girl is a fuckin stalker! And she has the same face expression in every picture -.- SHE ANNOYS ME!

• CottonCandy

that fuckin stalker sarah chick needs a hobbie!

• elizagutierrez

SHE IS NOT OLD BUT SHE IS TOO OLD FOR NICK OK!

• elizagutierrez

AND SHE DOES HAVE SAGGY ARMS LOOK AT THE PICTURE WITH SARA!!!!

SHE NEEDS TO WORKS OUT HER ARMS MORE!

IS THE AGE THAT’S ALL!

• CottonCandy

Miley_Jonas said:
    Stalker Sarah STRIKES AGAINNN!
    ————————————
    LMAO! THIS!

• ann932

i can’t believe that i’m saying that, but delta actually might be a nice person… what happened to me?!

• paparazzigirl

People stop being mean to Sarah she’s just a girl with a hobby.

• nicholasjonasheart

IDK abut this Nelta thing so NO and Shara for realz and the flistone tune and stuff why? I mean she is onther person to hide LOL jk but she is a very constant person in the celbs life anyways Nick seem like we’r gonna score tonight and bowling you know Nick bowling so yeah

• TroopinFairy

Why do we have to keep hearing about all the people who this Sarah girl has met? Is it that slow of a news day Oceanup? Is she one of your BBFs or something? Why should we care what Sarah thinks about Delta and Nick. Personally, I think that Sarah needs to get a life and find a different hobby.

• elizagutierrez

I KNOW WE DON’T GIVE A CRAP SARA!!!!!

WE ALL THINK DELTA IA AN OLD COUGAR FOR NICK AND THAT DELTA IS FAKE BIG TIME!!!

SHE NEEDS TO GET A MAN HER AGE NOT NICK WHO IS A KID FOR HER!

• Selly G

Averi.leo said:
    She has met every celb possible. BUT NOT LEONARDO DICAPRIO.
    SHHH she might hear you and then go and stalk him

• bleach

She has met every celb possible. BUT NOT LEONARDO DICAPRIO.
    SHHH she might hear you and then go and stalk him

oh god no. lets hope not.

• jonashead705

eff off haters!
    she is 26 NOT HIS MUM!!! honestly I’m Aussie I’ve met her she’s one of sweetest girls ever!!!
    last time I checked you can’t have a baby at 8 years old.

• jonashead705

SHES FUCKING 26!!!!!! NOT 66

• elizagutierrez

DID YOU GUYS SAW DELTA’S ARM??? IN THE PICTURE WITH SARA? OLD LADY’S ARM!! SAGGY ARM!!!LOL

• lov2shop123

Hahahahaha so she doesn’t know what kind of clothes she puts on until she sees it in the picture? Must be why she ALWAYS wears the same clothes. Mhmmm interesting.

• neelie

She doesn’t have saggy arm. Not a fan of the age difference but let’s be real, she doesn’t look like a granny. Think if she changed her hair back to its real color which you can see at the roots she’d look younger. Saw an old photo of her with her hair that color and she looked nice. All the ladies with dyed blonde hair look older.

yayyy :D im finally first on a post :D

• anthea

No offence but they seriously dont suit!

• barbara

there shuld be a button i can press 2 remove starker sarah

• jt

:/ this girl is everywhere lol

Sep 1, 2011 @ 12:53 pm
    anthea said:

No offence but they seriously dont suit!

i no :\

• Untouchable

she has a new shirt!! delta is pretty.

• Selly G

This freaking girl sarah is everywhere its creepy as hell.

• Selly G

do u see curls on nick’s head cause i do eeeeppppp!!!!!

• Demiandmileylove

• Demiandmileylove

victoriasayys said:

Doesn’t this girl have school?

I have heard she got home-schooled

• viciousmagic

this girl looks like Madre Teresa, honestly.

• Averi.leo

She has met every celb possible. BUT NOT LEONARDO DICAPRIO.

• Demiandmileylove

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

yay she’s wearing something else aha but i still don’t ship them-_-

Sep 1, 2011 @ 01:24 pm
    thefuturemrsnic… said:

yay she’s wearing something else aha but i still don’t ship them-_-

me either ;/

• AnonsHateSpammers

People moved to the OneD post. js

• anons