Nick Jonas KISSING DELTA GOODREM

nickjonaskissingdeltagoodrem

Credit: LiesAngeles. Nick Jonas kissing his girlfriend Delta Goodrem while she sat in the car. It’s nice to see that their love is real and that their relationship isn’t fake for publicity. Thx K! + a picture of Nick and his grandma!

• hesmylovebug

She kiss him … I’ts so weird to me too

• Still Anonymous

And here it is!

We called it in that last Nelta post. LiesAngeles released a still, but I think he’s still selling the video footage to TV.

Nelta honestly makes me a little sick to think about, but hey, if they’re happy,They’re happy!!!!… I’ll just have to try and control my gag reflex a little better I suppose.

• puddingtoes

The Jonas Brothers and their relationships always remind me of Degrassi. They always date the weirdest people, have the most awkward and thrown together pairings, and their relationships always come and go so fast with LOTS of drama.

• rimiley

i wonder how did he ask her out for the first time!! i’m sure it was so awkward

• hesmylovebug

JOE IN THE TAYLOR SWIFT’S CONCERT TONIGHT :||||||||||||| http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqvpw2b4ub1qb86xno1_500.jpg

• Number1AlyandAJFan

Joe jonas is at taylor swifts concert tonight. This is the second time this week <3

• CottonCandy

is it like a big deal or smth cuz like idk…. So like he’s never kissed her before??

• JB rocks my socks

yes she old. Its weird but she’s pretty and he looks happy.
    Now to the bigger question:
    why did Taylor Swift allow Joe in her concert. Are they actually on speaking terms?
    its weird.
    but It would be…. interesting to see them as friends
    hah

• Stranger Then Fiction

i like them together…

• K8

Aw as much as she is older than him I don’t care and I say max 10 year difference anyways and they are only like 8 (thought that is usually with older couples, but whatever Nick is really mature). Also on my kiss rating scale this lookis incredible even though its blurry! :)

• peacelovehearts

Delta is so gorgeous, why she goes for Nick idk. O_o

• elizagutierrez

Ewww look nick is kissing his grandma!!!!

can’t wait for this crap to be over!!!

nick needs to date a young girl!

• thedarksunshine

Oceanup’s captions always kill me. lol

• JonasSupport

I mean like i really think it’s a bit weird :// But as long as Nick is happy i dont care.

• JoeHoe15

WHOAAAAAA!!!!!!! :O :O :O

• elizagutierrez

NICK IS KISSING HIS GRANDMA!! :) WAIT THAT’S NOT HIS GRANDMA IS DELTA lol!!!

• freegirl

So cute!
    I’m truly happy for them :)

• elizagutierrez

REALLY FREEGIRL?? PLEASE, SHE WON’T BE NICK’S LAST GF I TELL YOU THAT RIGHT NOW!!

THIS CRAP WILL END SOON!!! YOU WILL ALL SEE THAT!

• laughlovelive

hahahahahhaa.

• Hibz.

Sep 1, 2011 @ 10:59 pm
    peacelovehearts said:
    Delta is so gorgeous, why she goes for Nick idk. O_o

well, Nick is a looker too.

• jonashead705

EFF OFF HATERS!!!!
    SHES 26 NOT 62 FRIKKEN HELL HOW IS SHE A MUM OR A GRANDMA

THEY ARE HAPPY

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Sweetjonacienta

This photo deserves me to login here!

Mmm I dont like Nelta..I think that she wants be “nice” but.. that is a bad way to do it!

Their relationship is fake

I dont believe in Nelta…

• elizagutierrez

Agreed!!!

• Afflick84

plantillas powerpoint is where powerpoint features are simply excellent.

• sexxynickj

Nick being with her is like career suicide. Hope her pussy is worth it!!!! Never saw a man more pussy whipped in my life… fucking sad.

• Sweetjonacienta

I hate NELTA!

Fake!

• logeyounickyj

OCEAN UP ARE YOU GUYS DUMB THE HOLE THING IS PUBLICITY WHY ELSE WOULD ALL OF A SUDDEN DELTA KISS NICK WHEN SHE KNOW THE PAP ARE THERE DUMB ASS I SWEAR THAT WHAT YOU GUYS ARE

• freegirl

nelta haters makes me lol!
    keep believing they’re pr if you make you feel better.delta’s album won’t be out untill next year and pr relationship don’t last many months (nelena 2).
    Nick would have been public with a girl eventually and it happened with delta. what’s the problem? she’s older? if that isn’t a problem for them, it shouldn’t be for you.
    stop try to find ridiculous reasons to hate.
    you don’t like the couple ok, but you have no right to hate and cyber bully them!

• Selly G

Cute…
    I still don’t like her
    Love u Nick!!!!

• ann932

that’s still too creepy for me.

• Miley RiRi

love the sarcams OU ;)

• jt

-____- dont like them together. :(

• AnonsHateSpammers

I’m loving how the paps are catching them EVERYWHERE. Nick is a liar with the, “I like my private life private” bullshit. He annoys me to no end now. All delta does is follow him around like a puppy….or babysitter. cha!

• Sinnamin

Nick seems really happy.

• Grease

I want them to break up so we can have a hit lol

• Grease

Oh, so now being photographed kissing means their love is real? I think not..
    ————- agreed^^

• elizagutierrez

HAPPY?? NICK?? NO NICK IS STUPID!!

AND DELTA IS NOT OK IN HER BRAIN, SHE IS NOT ACTING LIKE A 27!

DELTA GO GET A MAN YOUR AGE!

• Grease

i thought he broke up with miley because their relationship was not private anymore

• Dodah_J

I’m glad Nick is happy .. <3

• nownlaterz

So cute :)

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Is anyone else annoyed by them or is it just me?

I still don’t understand how Delta doesn’t feel like a pedophile kissing him. I would if I was her.
    Well anything that makes headlines I guess.

THEY USED TONGUE!!!!!

• Aryanna

Cute. :)
    I would go for another girl for Nick, but we’re not in the Sims game, so I’m fine with these two together. It’s cute.

• SuckMyAnonDick

Lolol i thought OU said grandma to delta but then I realized

• SuckMyAnonDick

They are cute thougH

They are cute thougH
    ————- no they are not

• SuckMyAnonDick

Sep 2, 2011 @ 07:17 am
    Grease said:
    They are cute thougH
    ————- no they are not

I don’t mind delta the age difference is weird but she seems nice whatever floats his boat.

• oceanUP

so the whole kiss thing is true-_- ah

I love your icon

• Gearsarealwaysturning

He is a winnah

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

I love your icon

haha thanks:)<3 love yours too;)

• puddingtoes

diane n. said:
    ….its still weird to me.

Fuck Nelta. Logan Lerman is adorable in your icon. <3

• puddingtoes

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    He is a winnah

I love your icon! <3

• puddingtoes

Sometimes I just come on here to look at people’s icons. They’re always so pretty! <3

• elizagutierrez

OBSESSED WITH AN 18 YEAR OLD?? DON’T THINK SO. SHE IS JUST NOT OK IN HER BRAIN!!!!

SHE NEEDS TO FIND A MAN HER AGE!

• kayisl0vex

lololololololol. awkward much?

• kayisl0vex

wow,nick,now you’re a real man. older woman, holding hands, kissing. damn nick. RMFE

• kayisl0vex

funny how when he was with miley,sam he never did those things. he always let them feel like shit.and this old lady is getting everything. lol I bet miley & co. are laughing their asses off, seeing those pictures. this whole realtionship is so awkward and ridiculous. I’ll rofl when he’s going to date her over 2 years and will actually marry her. lololololol

• loveforeverr

Bahaha I love how this is a post of Nick kissing his girlfriend next to Nick and his grandma.. Random combinations ftw?
    Anyway, I still don’t really like them togetherr. Sorry, think she’s gorgeous and nice but they just aren’t workin for me.

• _pavarottilives

lol at the whole grandma thing. doesn’t really fit the post.
    i love them together. ?

• Grease

if i were miley i would be very pissed

• anonmus

Keepin his private life private. uh huh. Delta doesn’t act like any normal 26 year old. She looks 30 and acts 16. All she does is follow Nick around.

• Dash

Oh, so now being photographed kissing means their love is real? I think not..

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

the thing that pisses me off is he’s all like “ooo i’m wanna keep my private life private. haha you fuckers won’t know who i’m dating” but yea this is really keeping it private nicholas. your a hypocrite-_-

• elizagutierrez

Sep 2, 2011 @ 06:16 am
    anonmus said:

• elizagutierrez

Sep 2, 2011 @ 06:16 am
    anonmus said:

• elizagutierrez

Sep 2, 2011 @ 06:16 am
    anonmus said:

• elizagutierrez

Sep 2, 2011 @ 06:16 am
    anonmus said:

• neelie

To the people who are saying this is for her career. She would have to be crazy to think this would help her career. She was given a huge chance this year the w/DWTS appearance. If nothing came from that, kissing on an 18 year old isn’t going to do it. She’s only performed a few times this year. She was in some little dinky place in Vegas performing last weekend. Her DVD isn’t going to be done till sometime next year. Most people in the US still don’t know her unless she’s with Nick. Think she’s just a 26 year old who’s really obsessed w/a cute 18 year old.

• diane n.