Jonas Brothers Playing Together Soon?

387806946

Are you happy or could care less?

• elizagutierrez

NOPE!!!!

• jt

btw YES im happy!!!! :D

• lreynolds93

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING THING TO HAPPEN IN AWHILE. For all the haters, it’s okay there’s more Jonas for us now anyway :)

• Aryanna

Yes, I’d be glad.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

elizagutierrez said:

I CAN COMMENT I LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY MY DEAR!

IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT WELL TOO BAD!

i never said you didn’t haha so do i. your comments are stupid and not needed. like they’re actually gonna come here and read your comments. “Oh some person said we need help!!” “Yea and they told frankie not to follow in our footsteps” Um no They’re very successful young men. i would want to follow in their footsteps. but whatever think whatcha want, nobody cares

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

jt said:

ELIZA TAKE UR CAPS OFF & STOP COMMENTING. -____-

Thank you!!! LOL

• Selly G

I have waited soo long for this post!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

• elizagutierrez

Ok ppl caps off, NOW, they do come here and read our comments fyi!

the jonas brothers are NOT the same as before!!

they changed, the good christian guys are DUNZO!

• SuckMyAnonDick

I don’t really care I’m still a Kevin, Joe and Nick fan but I’m over the Jonas Brothers as a band.. their music.. they waited too long to get together

• SuckMyAnonDick

But I will illegaly download Joe, Kevin and Nick’s solo music (if he makes a new album) music when it comes out. ;)

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

elizagutierrez said:

Ok ppl caps off, NOW, they do come here and read our comments fyi!

the jonas brothers are NOT the same as before!!

they changed, the good christian guys are DUNZO!

yaya caps off;p and i’m relly sure they do(sarcasim) but people change get over it

• liss1

elizagutierrez said: BITCH, GET A LIFE!!

• FCEvans

I’m so happy for this! I miss them so much.
    and elizagutierrez, they’re not 16 anymore. They can date and go to clubs and drink because they simply can. They’re not breaking the law and if Nick dating someone older than him, so what? I’m a Jonas fan, their girlfriends don’t come in the pack. They grew, get over it.

• MadisonRaWr

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    ——————
    You said you’re a fan but a real fan wouldn’t illegally download their music

• ann932

i want an cd not a one song sang together!

• Dodah_J

AWESOME!!

• linahzay

i could careless at this point the JO BROS are irrelevant

• Dodah_J

elizagutierrez said:

BESIDES THEY ALL ARE SOOO HYPOCRITE!!! THEY SAID THEY ARE CHRISTIANS AND THEY ARE ACTING LIKE THEY ARE NOT!!!

JOE WITH ALCOHOL AND GOING TO NIGHT CLUBS! AND BREAKING GIRLS HEARTS.

KEVIN DRINKING BEER EVERYWHERE IN PUBLIC.

AND NICK OH BOY BESIDES BEEN WITH A WOMAN WHO IS SOOOO MUCH OLDER THEN HIM, HE IS LIVING THE CRAZY LIFE, SEX WITH OUT MARRIAGE NICK REALLY??? WOW WHAT A CHRISTIAN BOY! AND ALSO PLAYING WITH GIRLS FEELINGS!

PAPA JONAS WOW THIS ONE IS GOOD, PASTOR?? WHATEVER HAPPEN TO THAT JUDAS???

JESUS FOR MONEY AND FAME THAT’S WHAT HAPPEN!!!

MAMA JONAS YOU ARE A GOOD MOM, NOW PLEASE HELP YOUR KIDS TO GET CLOSER TO GOD, TO JESUS!!!

FRANKIE, WHAT A SWEET KID, PLEASE DON’T FOLLOW YOUR BROTHER’S FOOTSTEPS!!! FOLLOW JESUS!
    GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

…………..

• TakeOnMe

Hell yes im excited!!They were my life for 4 years and still are!

Jonas4everr!!!<3

Grease said:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha love your icon!

• Dodah_J

elizagutierrez said:

CARE LESS!!!

THEY ARE NOT THAT FAMOUS ANYMORE! NOBODY CARE!!!

I care!

• peacelovehearts

IRRELEVANT.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I could care less. I’ve been growing out of them the past year. It’s hard to believe they even have fans stills. They’re lucky for now that their fans are supporting them as solo projects but when the fans finally grow up, they’re going to regret not sticking as the Jonas Brothers and making a name for themselves in the industry as that instead of failing by going solo.

• miranda k

hii guys

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

and ps.

CARE LESS!!!
    THEY ARE NOT THAT FAMOUS ANYMORE! NOBODY CARE!!!

if you don’t care, simply don’t comment. same for you INA

• Brandilauren94

I care. i will always love them no matter how old i am ?

• AlexAranzazu

HAPPY! HELL YEAH!

• elizagutierrez

JOE WITH ALCOHOL AND GOING TO NIGHT CLUBS! AND BREAKING GIRLS HEARTS.

KEVIN DRINKING BEER EVERYWHERE IN PUBLIC.

PAPA JONAS WOW THIS ONE IS GOOD, PASTOR?? WHATEVER HAPPEN TO THAT JUDAS???

JESUS FOR MONEY AND FAME THAT’S WHAT HAPPEN!!!

GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

• elizagutierrez

I CAN COMMENT I LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY MY DEAR!

IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT WELL TOO BAD!

• jt

ELIZA TAKE UR CAPS OFF & STOP COMMENTING. -____-

• KatieJohnston

I think the Jonas Brothers are growing up each of them are doing their own thing and they each are enjoying what they do. I think its amazing that they are hopefully returning all together as the Jonas Brothers I mean they aren’t going to forget were it all began and that is a good thing.

• UlitmateAnon

IM HAPPY! If you can care less GTFO!

• xGottaLoveOU?

I CARE!! I CARE!! I CAAAAREEEE! ;)
    I MISS’EM! <33

• Saywhat.not

is amazing how jonas fans still love them including mee! yeeey, we are truuly truly fans and we will love them forever! btw.. jubi fans will not last HA

• kardashian

nope i don’t care.. if they were going to get back together they shouldn’t have waited this long because its going to fail badly now because everyone is over the jonas brothers as a band. i think people prefer them seperately now. and besides there fan base has grown up and isn’t interested in that kind of music anymore… but i guess they weren’t expecting justin bieber to come along so they thought they could wait years to return as a band. but justin screwed there plan up because all the younger fans that liked jonas have moved to justin.

• jonashead705

all I’ve gotta say is there better be an AUSSIE/NZ/ASIAN/AFRICAN tour out of it

ALSO DRINKING & CLUBBING ISN’T AGAINEST BEING CHRISTIAN!!!
    I’m Christian I go clubbing& drinking wtf

• JonasCyrusdream

IS IT NORMAL TO BE THIS HAPPY?! I CAN’T BREATH!!!!!! THE JONAS ARE BACK, BUT WAIT. THEY NEVER LEFT MY HEART. I’M A TRUE JONAS FAN AND I’LL WAIT FOR THEM FOREVER. I’M SO HAPPY :’) NEW MUSIC! NEW CONCERTS! NEW EVERYTHING, THEY’RE MY WORLD.

• JonasCyrusdream

AND WHY ARE HATERS HERE? LIKE IF YOU DON’T CARE THEN DON’T COMMENT. GTFO.

• lovemestealmeawayy

i feel like taylor swift is like the only celeb that hasn’t even really changed…

• Dodah_J

lovemestealmeawayy said:

lol if a real fan wouldn’t download there music illegaly i don’t think any musicians would have fans lol

lol i agree

• lovemestealmeawayy

oh snap demi lovato posted a new blog on seventeen.

• Dodah_J

lovemestealmeawayy said:

I don’t think JB changed except Joe and the purity ring thing!

• lovemestealmeawayy

Dodah_J said:
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

I don’t think JB changed except Joe and the purity ring thing!

idk i think they all have and music wise i feel like they all have there own different style and taste. like nick dating deleta… 0_o he would never do that a couple years ago.

• anons
  • Fannie Mae

___________________

TayTay kind of needs to change. Her style is like a 2 year olds and her music is the same songs over and over again. The only difference in her songs is that she uses different guys names. Thats it.

• huaxinas

===== { w w w }{better—–wholesaler }{ us } =======

welcome to this website—-free ship ping accept pay pal—-

we provide all kinds of high quality shoes and the other things

if you are interested in it don’t hesitate to search our website

hoping you can have a good shop ping experience

— — { w w w }{better—–wholesaler }{ us } —- — —

• bleach

when is kevin making an album?

• jonashead705

agreed.
    GROW UP! I’m Christian & I’m go clubbing & drink
    THEY HAVE GROWN UP JUST CZ THEY TOOK THERE RINGS OFF

• Truthurts

elizagutierrez said:

JOE WITH ALCOHOL AND GOING TO NIGHT CLUBS! AND BREAKING GIRLS HEARTS.

KEVIN DRINKING BEER EVERYWHERE IN PUBLIC.

PAPA JONAS WOW THIS ONE IS GOOD, PASTOR?? WHATEVER HAPPEN TO THAT JUDAS???

JESUS FOR MONEY AND FAME THAT’S WHAT HAPPEN!!!

GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

Grow the fuck up

• Dodah_J

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

I could care less. I’ve been growing out of them the past year. It’s hard to believe they even have fans stills. They’re lucky for now that their fans are supporting them as solo projects but when the fans finally grow up, they’re going to regret not sticking as the Jonas Brothers and make a name for themselves in the industry as that instead of failing by going solo.

wow i can’t believe you were actually a fan!

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

wow i can’t believe you were actually a fan!

Believe it darling. I was a fan of the JONAS BROTHERS. Not the bullshit they’re doing right now and messing with the fan’s heads when we all know the Jonas Brothers are done as a band.

• SuckMyAnonDick

You said you’re a fan but a real fan wouldn’t illegally download their music

Eh I really don’t have money to spend on buying albums having bought music since 2006 and won’t start now. I’m a fan but I’m not gonna waste money on music when I need it to buy books for classes… food.. etc

• Dodah_J

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

wow i can’t believe you were actually a fan!

Whatever! i love them and support them all as a group and as solo artists! i do believe they’ll come back as the JONAS BROTHERS when Joe’s done with his solo stuff! why would they lie? it would be easir to say that they won’t ever make music as the jonas brothers again! but that’s your opinion so .. whatever!

• lovemestealmeawayy

OMG. but you know there just gonna play at the ny ones or la ones…

• lovemestealmeawayy

or nj..

• weirdo

• lovemestealmeawayy

• lovemestealmeawayy

they need to make another album and tour like a real tour without camp rock

• elizagutierrez

CARE LESS!!!

THEY ARE NOT THAT FAMOUS ANYMORE! NOBODY CARE!!!

• ImNotAnnoying

What is the actual point of this post? Like really?

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Are you happy or could care less?

I’m happy of course!!!;) it would be nice if they make like one more album before they start doin their own things, like they are now.

btw you guys should check out my helena story;p