Nick Jonas, ‘BIG NEWS EVERYONE!’

nickjonasbignews

Do YOU think Nick and Delta are getting married?! This is so exciting!

• Gclyde

A few years back, I think it was 08, I was standing on the line to get into TRL and there were a bunch of Paparazzi outside trying to get pictures of a girl i had absolutely no clue of who she was. She kept walking past the line like she was trying to get us to care about a celebrity walking by us, but no one knew who she was so we all ignored her…I found out later that day it was Delta Goodrem, I still had no clue who she was. Now she’s big in the U.S because she’s dating NIck..hmm.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

No1Currs

• AmandaXoX

Do YOU think Nick and Delta are getting married?!

Lol, no! He’s still young

• KellyScars

i bet hes doin some big movie or giving out album or some shit

• AmandaXoX

Lol Nick Is Gonna Marry A Old LAdy Even If She Is Not That Old She Still Old For Nick She is Like 30 something and he is only 17!!!

Age is NOTHING but a number dear, nobody can help who they fall in love with

• SugarCoated

Forget Delta, I bet nick’s pregnant.

• Speechless

OceanUp, always creating drama where there isn’t drama.

• Entertainmentlove

delta is prego =+_=

• jt

Nicholas stop teasing us & tell us the news!:D

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Do YOU think Nick and Delta are getting married?!

yea OU! i’m sure that’s it;p but i’m pretty sure it’s news bout the jonas brothers and their music

• SJG97

Cool.I heard that he was doing the broadway show ‘How to succeed in buisness without really trying’after Darren Criss leaves.Aso I doubt Delta is pregnant.She said before that it could be very hard for her to get pregnant because there is a chance she became infertile from her chemotherapy treatments when she had cancer.

• babyonme

STOP TALKING ABOUT DELTA, THE THING HERE IS NICK JONAS! If everybody talks about Delta everytime that they’re talking about Nick, she’s gonna be happy! She wants to be FAMOUS! SHE’S NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM! NOBODY FORGETS A FIANCE THAT QUICKLY! SHE’S IN LOVE WITH BRYAN! Come on! STOP talking about her! EK EK EK!

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

btw if she’s preggers i’ll kill a bitch!!

• xBuh-Bubblesx

Their probably planning to play a show together as the Jonas Brothers or something.
    Haha I don’t think he’s stupid enough to get married at 18, or forget to wear a condom and get Delta prego. But I swear if it’s either one of those things, I will have to sock someone in the face……and then go kill Delta -___-

• SJG97

Nick.Jonas.Bonus said:
    Guys I used to post here under NickJonasBonus but I haven’t been here in a while so I forgot my password so I made a new account. I decided to made an account since this post has made me really disgusted and worried for Nick’s safety. He is being victimized by Delta who is a fame whore and a predator preying on an unknowing teenage boy. If you are a Nick fan and are concerened for him and do not approve of this predatory relationship please take a moment to sign this petition, thank you.

• Dodah_J

I hope it’s not the broadway show! i hope it’s something JB related!

• elizagutierrez

Sep 5, 2011 @ 01:55 pm
    babyonme said:

• babyonme

Hate NELTA!

• -samsmiles

who the fuck.
    lol i see them together twice and suddenly they’re getting married?

nah i think its that the jonas brothers will be preforming together again.

• Gclyde

Yep!! She literally walked by the line looking at everyone like are you gonna ask for an autograph or picture? She did it like 3x but noone cared.

• babyonme

Gclyde said:

—————-

REALLY? hahahaha

• Selly G

Yep ou nick and delta are getting married yay!!!!

• iamruth

yeah like nick and her will marry! I mean she was engaged to brian mcfadden for years and never married him.

• simpleness

Do YOU think Nick and Delta are getting married?!

I hope so, or maybe thier both making music together

• blpxlove93

lol no. its probably news about a broadway show in nyc.

• Dodah_J

JelenaRocks said:

he’s gonna be 19 in 11 days! she’s 26!

• Grease

HE’S DOING BROADWAY PEOPLE!!!!

• Grease

JONASMUSICNEWS CONFIRMED!!!!

• JelenaRocks

• SplitLove

FUCK YOU DELTA!

.|.

• babyonme

SplitLove said:

FUCK YOU DELTA!

.|.

This means EVERYTHING! FUCK YOU DELTA!

• anonmus

Agree that one or both of them knew about the photographer in Cabo. Delta definately sucked her stomach in and and also stared right at the photographer at one point. Plus, why is there such a space between photos? You never even see them get into the pool or out of it. Or walk over to the couch. What, did the person run out of film? Seems like someoone decided what photos could be used or taken. Remember the Nick & Joe shirtless pics? They both knew they were going to be papped. Someone has a video of them in their cabana pumping up their abs and arms right before they went on the beach for their ball toss. Hollywood. Smoke & mirrors.

• MandyMae

Simple answer: NO!

• elizagutierrez

listen people if nick that is the one getting used don’t care why should we care ? forget him.

besides they are soooo irrelevant now!

• who knew

I hope that he is going to Broadway, and I hope even more that Delta finally puts out a really successful record and needs to tour the world. I think they need a cooling off period because those pool pics are just was to heated.

• freegirl

Nelta is a beautiful couple. I’m so happy for Nick!
    And I’m sure Nick’s news is that he’ll play in a broadway show. Can’t wait!!!

• babyonme

Gclyde said:

————————

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA, Delta seems like this! She’s always smiling to the paps, there’s a candid she’s ALONE in the street and she is smiling like somebody told a joke! SO RIDICULOUS! She always answer to them, with the freaking child voice!
    There are 2 pics of them kissing, and they knew that paps where there, so I really do think is publicity!

• JoeHoe15

Haha. Nick always makes “mysterious tweets”. ;)

• loveforeverr

Ahh they are not getting married. Good try though OU.. it’s probably just another Broadway thing :)

• babyonme

Notright said:

To be honest, this whole Nelta situation is annoying. I supported them at first but the more pics I see, the stronger I feel that she is using Nick. It drives me nuts. I was also looking at the Cabo pics and did anyone notice that in some she seemed poised. Like when she sat up on the long chair, she seemed to be trying to sit and pull her stomach in, like she knew pics were being taken and the arrival pics, she was looking straight at the camera. Nick seem oblivious and honestly in only one pic he smiled. Oh and that pool pic, she is doing nothing but hugging on him and he looks annoyed to be bothered, but if you really look, the pic is strange, look at her hair color and head shape. Not saying it is, but it almost looks photoshopped and it is the only blurry pic. I just wish this would all end so the fans can have some peace.

• ann932

Do YOU think Nick and Delta are getting married?! This is so exciting!

yeap, ou, that’s probably it… (i would kill her, and him, and her again and then myself) -.-
    honestly, i think it’s about jonas brothers being back together. or broadway (but when he was about to start rehearsals for hairspray he didn’t tweet about ‘exciting news’. we will see.

• josie-joy

Almost positive his news is that he’s going to be replacing Darren Criss in How to Succeed in Business on Broadway in January…he just visited the show a few weeks ago and there have been rumors that a Jonas will be replacing Darren. It makes a lot of sense. It would be a great show and part for him, though I hate when celebrities are cast in Broadway shows just to make the show money.

• xopretty00

obviously they knew cuz they could see the paparazzi outside…haha

• elizagutierrez

Delta is not old! She is OLD for Nick! two different things!

• KatieJohnston

I’m pretty the news Nick Jonas is going to share would most likely be he was offered to work on broadway again or something dealing with the Jonas Brothers. It most likely something dealing with his music career and not his relationships. I really don’t think he would ever post his personal relationship status on twitter. I’m sure it’s news that a lot of fans are exicted to hear about :) I’m sure whatever the news is he will have fans to support him. Always and Forever.

• CandiceVS

Gclyde said:

• elizagutierrez

(replying to this) – Sep 5, 2011 @ 02:06 pm
    babyonme said:
    Gclyde said:

• -Jenii

Do YOU think Nick and Delta are getting married?! This is so exciting!

Oh Oceanup <3

• Demi Lovato.

Do YOU think Nick and Delta are getting married?!

LMFAO TROLOLOLOLOLOL ROFL. -dying-

• Notright

• elizagutierrez

OCEAN UP YOU NEED TO CALM THE HELL DOWN GIRL!!!

YOU ARE GOING TO FAST, BESIDES DELTA WONT BE NICK’S LAST GF TRUST ME!!!!

OH BOY JONAS ARE SOOOO IRRELEVANT!

• lorenitalovejb

of course not!!!

• jonasbaby

HIS BIG NEWS IS THAT HE’S DOING BROADWAY IN 2012.

• EvanescenceDemon

Do YOU think Nick and Delta are getting married?!

…..