Demi Lovato Nick Simmons ‘Tickle Fight’?

demipartu-1

Demi Lovato was at Lexington Social House in Hollywood with friends, Sept. 3 where she was reportedly ‘tickling’ Nick Simmons. According to Hollywood Life they showed ‘plenty of PDA together and even had a tickle fight.‘ Demi and Nick reportedly left the restaurant at the same time.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

get it

• anons

That ass.

-inhalelove said:

That ass.

I can’t even..

• jordanING

looool never knew Anna could get so butthurt over one measly comment. After all the times she’s thrown sarcastic comments at me, you’d think she be able to take it right back.

• livingoutloud

Being proud of how fast you reply on OU? Since when was being a fast replyer koool ~

• -inhalelove

lol too scared! he has like 362487343 mentions a second i doubt he sees mine but #NEVERSAYNEVER

Probably. Like bitches will attack him for replying to a ~dirty twitter~. Pressed hoes just ’cause they can’t get as many followers smh. And aha, your use of hashtags is quite A+.

• -inhalelove

Jordan, being a dick isn’t cute. Annalynne’s smile is flawless, by the way.

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:01 pm
    jordanING said:
    It’s not the comments at all, it’s using personal shit anons posted of me for icon use. I never post my picture on here, why you would want to use that as your icon to go off & insult me idk. I’ve never been as much of a bitch to go off & insult your appearance, whatever Jordan.

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:01 pm
    jordanING said:

lol never post your picture here? You fucking liar. You’ve posted that picture of you in black and white TONS of times. Don’t act like you didn’t. And you called me ugly jsyk. You think your slick, but you slip up on your own words.

• -inhalelove

Awh yeah, beautiful icon is beautiful.~

• anons

Yeah I’ve seen him follow a dirty twitter before lol. yeah they are probs jealous, haha. ANd I spend so much time on twitter im using hashtags for everything!

o

jessie is flawless from hm

livingoutloud said:

jessie is flawless from hm

Hannah Montana? …

——————
    I posted it on ONE post, just because someone wanted to see my Kesha-ness & deleted it afterwards. & Ugly? Rofll, what? No, I’m not a douche like you. I insult celebrities/your horrific bastardness, but I would NEVER insult your appearance…. Ever. Stop making up shit, idk if you think this makes you “badass” or what, but quite frankly I’m sick of your shit. *waits for you to be banned*

Hannah Montana? …

yuus

• -inhalelove

Hey Jordan, remember me? The one who defended your ass when OU was about to ban you? Well it’s sorta times like these where I think I woulda been better off keeping my mouth shut. Honestly, personal attacks aren’t cute. And neither are you when you act like this. Why do you feel the need to constantly pick on Anna? Idgi.

hmpf so sad to bad.

• -inhalelove

Ooo, oh yeah the Biebersex one or something like that aha. I thought that was funny. So how’s the wonderful world of twitter treating you? ^_^ I saw tons of haters but they were mostly 11 year olds with dumbass comebacks.

hmpf so sad to bad.

too*.

• livingoutloud

” as long as theres two of you, I don’t think there can be an us ”

i am dead
    omg
    crying

——————–
    Because jealousy is a bitch.

• picstoburn

eh it’s probably dead.

working?

Night WYLMITE!

• hesmylovebug

Nick Simmons? Some rumors say that she’s dating with him.
    Poor Demi, she wants to back to Rehab .. sirously, she’s fighting everyday with someone knew, and that’s happen why? Everyone for some reasons starts to hate her, and say things to see how she starts broken in tears, but guess what? She don’t show that ’cause has a stronger actitude and seems like she don’t care … but SHE REALLY CARE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING.

• silentlydream

Sep 6, 2011 @ 11:00 pm
    -inhalelove said:
    *stares at Anna’s paragraph and wonders if I should leave or not* …. Someone just fill me in tomorrow, please.
    Nahh, I’m leaving legit this time.
    Rofll.. goodnight & thanks, really. (:
    I’ve always thought of Anna as a bully outside the internet world, now I’m not quite sure . . .

• loops

Demi’s ass

______

that is so me. every. time.

• loops

Nick Simmons? Some rumors say that she’s dating with him.
    ________

I can’t exactly understand this but i’m just gonna nod my head and say: YEAAHHHH! DEMI IS A SKYSCRAPER. <3333143543534523454.

• anons

dead. bye

anons said:
    Why is everyone leaving? I came on Oceanup cause everywhere else was dead

OU is always dead now
    IK that’s why I sorta left the site but I was hoping it might have been alive

@Lilly

Conan’s reaction is priceless. XD
    You should watch it.

Here’s the full interview if you’re interested > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ovbAF-OTI :P

I think I’m gonna go do my project work. Night, Lilly and Anons :)

Time to change my icon

• simpleness

*laughing*Nick: Oops *grin*, I accidently slid my fingers into…

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:10 pm
    hmpf so sad to bad.

I hope your ass fails college with that grammar.

——————

lord i’ve been needing to report you. Your comments are so fucking annoying. All you do is pick on me all day and its a freaking heart attack to not reply back. YES you did post more than once. You posted it like 3 times, and i KNOW that. And you called a guy ugly on here and i was the only one on. You are so cheap and seriously OU doesn’t need you. Admit when you’re wrong Anna.

• anons

Well twitter is pretty boring. My mentions are dead all the time. I miss when it was popular and i had haters. lol its weird but i liked fighting with them.

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:10 pm
    hmpf so sad to bad.

I hope your ass fails college with that grammar.

I seriously wish that tornado sucked you up. LAY OFF MY FUCKING BACK.

• SellyismygirlCrush

m
    dilemma said:
    oh god …lmao
    I read the word “fight” and I seriously thought she punched someone else lol xD

_

ROFL your gif :D That ep was on today!

• anons

I seriously wish that tornado sucked you up. LAY OFF MY FUCKING BACK.

Oh shit.

• jordanING

Because jealousy is a bitch.

what’s there to be jealous of? A girl that wants attention so bad that she constantly talks about sex to others to get it? your just as pathetic as the whores on Tumblr.

• -inhalelove

Because jealousy is a bitch.

MTE.

• peacelovehearts

lord i’ve been needing to report you. Your comments are so fucking annoying. All you do is pick on me all day and its a freaking hard attack to not reply back. YES you did post more than once. You posted it like 3 times, and i KNOW that. And you called a guy ugly on here and i was the only one on. You are so cheap and seriously OU doesn’t need you. Admit when you’re wrong Anna.
    ——————
    Report me? Rofll. Whatever Jordan. From now on how about we just ignore each others comments? Yes? Good? Okay.

*shoots this post*

• jordanING

Hard for you to do when all you want is attention.

• livingoutloud

I seriously wish that tornado sucked you up. LAY OFF MY FUCKING BACK.

wtf is even wrong with you
    how can you even say shit like that
    holy fuck

• peacelovehearts

Can’t help that, I’m just a horny person…

Oh my god Jordan.. =l

• peacelovehearts

*waits for Jordan to fuck up again so I can have his ass banned within 2 seconds*

• jordanING

Can’t help that, I’m just a horny person…

GTFO NO ONE LIKES YOU. You think that just because a couple of people laugh at your jokes that your miss popular. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

*shoots this post*

*watches it turns to ashes and dust*

• jordanING

fine everyone. kiss her ass -____- not even seeing my fucking side of the story but OK.

leave.

livingoutloud said:
    I seriously wish that tornado sucked you up. LAY OFF MY FUCKING BACK.

wtf is even wrong with you
    how can you even say shit like that
    holy fuck

of course i’m wrong.

• -inhalelove

Ehh, wishing you had your tumblr back? You should do something crazy or drastic or something. Something to grab their attention again. Just to tide you over until you get your blog back again aha.

• -inhalelove

We’re taking her side because you’re acting like a dick right now. It’s not alright to wish that someone died.

of course i’m wrong.

Yup, you are actually. Don’t even try to tell me I’m being biased.

• anons

Like what? do something crazy on twitter? thats a good idea

—————-
    At least I’m closer to a hella lot more people than you. You have no room to talk tbh. Just stop.

jordanING said:

I haven’t been here long enough to take sides on what’s clearly been a long standing issue
    But I don’t agree with the below the belt swipes you’re taking at her :'(!

leave.
    Nahh…

Sep 6, 2011 @ 08:16 pm
    anoncomment said:

I use to like her.. but shes turned into a attention whore
    I used to like her in early 2009. Then she turned into an attention whore. I’m not even sure if I’ll like her new album,not a fan of her new style. -.-

Like what? do something crazy on twitter? thats a good idea

Mhmm! :3 I don’t know, I’m not really crazy. Well, uhh that crazy :p Say something that you know a lot of people will disagree with. That usually works. Ask your followers questions, too :3

-done reading/writing novels-

me gusta
    bought one today cause it was pink
    im in love
    rofl

—————-

there is no one close to you Anna. Don’t you get it? You’re just the “pickle girl”. Nothing more than a cheap mascot.

• anons

those are good ideas! i’ll take it into consideration :)

-inhalelove said:

it’s over the internet. i thought no one cared. -____- from the legendary words of Anna. Oh well i guess. everyone always turns a sudden cheek when i “go to far”.

• Husky

I despise cussing and when people cuss. #uncool

• oceanUP.

Jordan… you are still harassing Anna?!…. Seriously stop it. Treat others the way you want to be treated. I think we can all clearly see that you’re being ridiculously rude to her.

Confrontation makes me anxious. #uncool

• jordanING

whatever. Anna can go play in the sand because she’s to coward to respond anymore.

• -inhalelove

No. She’s being the bigger and better person by not replying to your stupid attempt at attention, Jordan. She’s done, why can’t you be?

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:27 pm
    Husky said:

Confrontation makes me anxious. #uncool
    You’re too nice to be on OU :D

—————-
    You obviously don’t know shit. Why? I’d never do this to anybody, even you. This isn’t sarcastic shit, it’s legit rude ass bullshit. All of it. Do you think this makes you seem cool or, idgi?

oceanUP. said:

OK i draw the line there. She is little miss harass when i specifically told her to stop responding to me, and yet she prevailed. Just because she doesn’t say as harsh things as i do, doesn’t mean they don’t count. Then everyone loses shit when i’ve put up with it for to long, and then sudddenly im on the verge of being “banned”. Every fucking time.

You’re too nice to be on OU :D

My thoughts right now ;o

• LolliPoPLeah

Lol! That sounds awesome! :D

—————-
    You obviosupy don’t know shit. Why? I’d never do this to anybody, even you. This isn’t sarcastic shit, it’s legit rude ass bullshit. All of it. Do you think this makes you seem cool or, idgi?

Anna i don’t want to seem “cool” or “badass”. I’m just outing you on what you’re doing. And you “obviously don’t know shit” since you know im right. NO ONE here is your friend. NO ONE here likes you. At least i have like 4 people that can stand me. You just dont have anyone. And if being harsh means stating the truth, then i guess you can’t handle it. And im not being sarcastic or rude.

peacelovehearts said:
    I’m going to bed now, I can’t even right now.
    Goodnight everyone with a heart.

no1curr

• oceanUP.

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:29 pm

—————-

And this is where the line is drawn. Sarcasm versus seriousness. Anna is pretty obvious when she jokes around with people.

THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE: If you ever have a problem with someone or think someone is going too far, contact us at oceanup.twitter@gmail.com or oceanupped@gmail.com

We will evaluate the situation and handle it accordingly.

• -inhalelove

those are good ideas! i’ll take it into consideration :)

Thank you! I still wonder if Kingsley is gonna make that video, though. Glozell’s was funny, imo aha. Did you like it? It must feel amazing that all these people know about you and some “famous” people talk about you. :3

Sweetdreams, Anna.

peacelovehearts said:

I’m going to bed now, I can’t even right now.
    Goodnight everyone with a heart.
    Sweet dreams :)

i want Anna banned.

peacelovehearts said:

I’m going to bed now, I can’t even right now.
    Goodnight everyone with a heart.

I hope you’re okay :(
    Good night

Goooodnight Anna. :)

i want Anna banned.

You stand alone.

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:30 pm
    Husky said:

You’re too nice to be on OU :D

My thoughts right now ;o
    LOL this is nothing compared to whatever has happened on here in the past :D

i want Anna banned.

no1curr

• anons

Omg I’d die if kinglsey did a video. But the website is down so he cant read them directly. only if he has some secrets saved. i wonder if i can find any on the internet. i bet they still have some saved. I thought glozell’s was kind of funny. Yeah its awesome!! I love reliving that moment when i was trending and everything, haha. :)

-inhalelove said:
    i want Anna banned.

You stand alone.

fine. always have on here. -____-

• -inhalelove

This is random but it makes me feel smart when I say “Osmosis is one way diffusion through a semi-permiable membrane.”

livingoutloud said:
    i want Anna banned.

no1curr

sure

Fights like this make me want to leave OU forever. Losing brain cells atm

fine. always have on here. -____-

Honestly, Jordan, why do you feel the need to act like this? If Annalynne pisses you off so much, ignore her. Simple as that. I’m pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say that I like the other side of you better.

• oceanUP.

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:32 pm

—————-

Did you just say you’re not being rude?…

And in response to your other comment as well, you’re on the verge of being banned because you are the one being told to stop. Anna emailed us when she had a problem with something, maybe you should listen to me too and email me when you have a problem or if someone is continuing to harass you.

You can make fun of celebs, the posts, etc. but when you guys take it personal, if the person says stop, you have to stop. We have to keep peace on the commentboards, and we don’t have time to tolerate this kind of behavior. Commenting is a privilege and we will take it away if you can’t do so with respect to your peers.

-inhalelove said:
    fine. always have on here. -____-

Well “honestly” Jennah trying to “ignore” people isn’t always the best seeing as how that turned out with you when you were annoyed with me. -__________-

LOL this is nothing compared to whatever has happened on here in the past :D

:TTTT seriously?

I’m just awkward watching things go down, I can’t. And when someone attacks me, I cannot stand up for myself. #spinelessswag

livingoutloud said:

Fights like this make me want to leave OU forever. Losing brain cells atm

I agree..

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:38 pm
    Husky said:

LOL this is nothing compared to whatever has happened on here in the past :D

:TTTT seriously?

Aw :(

• -inhalelove

As would I. I know with something like this, he’d make it hella funny. Hmm.. I just looked up “Dirty Bieber Secrets” on Google Images and there’s a ton of them there! :3 Glozell can be super funny when she wants to be. She just pauses way too many times and that voice… ahaha. But that’s good. So you have a little taste of fame. Just preparing you for when you make that sextape with Justin or s/t.

Who is this guy?

• themilenator

um what’s going on here? o.O

• jordanING

Did you just say you’re not being rude?…

okay, i don’t care if im on the “verge” of being banned. I’m speaking the truth. Anna never told me she was annoyed with me, or that i was offending her so i don’t get what i’m supposed to fix if nobody told me in the first place. Second, I clean up this website for you by reporting spammers since nobody even thinks about trying so IDG how i can be banned. And lastly, if im just telling her the way it is, that doesn’t mean im trying to make her cry or be rude. Im just pissed and am tired of Anna frolicking around saying whatever the fuck she wants without order. Emailing you wouldn’t do anything more. She would get a warning and nothing would happen.
    -___-

• peacelovehearts

I’m going to bed now, I can’t even right now.
    Goodnight everyone with a heart.

• Plantastic

OMG Demi would have so much fun growing that TickleMe Plant everyone is talking about. http://www.ticklemeplant.com
    The one the suddenly closes its leaves and lowers its branches when Tickled. It seems to love affection. I will give the kits ways for xmas for sure.

• EmWatsonLove

she looks gorgeous in that picture!

• CottonCandy

Okay why is the girl putting her hands on Demi’s legs??

• xotrinireinaxo

lol wow tht is her makeup artist joyce bonelli lol!!! it’s not anything sexual okaaa

• fighttheprocess

^
    She’s putting fake tan on her legs for her.

• -inhalelove

It didn’t work out because the shit you said blew my top. I had to finally let it all out. You can only go with ignoring someone that pisses you off for so long. But this shit with Anna isn’t funny anymore. It’s stupid. Grow the fuck up and shut your mouth. It’s not that hard. We go through it every fucking day so I’m pretty sure you’ve got all of the stuff you need to say out of your system.

themilenator said:
    um what’s going on here? o.O

oh you know. me on the “verge” of being banned. fighting with OU and Anna. no biggy

Who is this guy?

My other persona is here wooo

• livingoutloud

I’m going to sleep. Goodnight.

• Lilly

You guys all need to chill out and relax, it’s the internet, no need to take it so seriously

• StereoHearts

Oh

• jordanING

that’s the same fucking situation with me and Anna Jenny…

Dis book doe

livingoutloud said:

I’m going to sleep. Goodnight.

Good night Robin

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:41 pm

Who is this guy?

Ah yes. I thought I was the only one who didn’t know about him :)

i want to shoot myself.

• themilenator

If theme week is still happening then I’m still doin it but if it’s really not then oh well hehe

• Lilly

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and and we’d all eat and be happy.

Mean Girls is always relevant

• -inhalelove

that’s the same fucking situation with me and Anna Jenny…

Except it’s not… You fight almost everyday. You never ignore her. You feel some sort of need to antagonize her for everything she says and does. Her? She’s just sarcastic. You go over the top, Jordie. I’m only trying to help you out as a friend and I hope you know that.

i want to shoot myself.

Don’t say that.

• themilenator

Husky said:

Who is this guy?

My other persona is here wooo

Hahaha ;D

Sweetdreams, Robin.

themilenator said:

If theme week is still happening then I’ll doin it but if it’s really not then oh well hehe

Doug!? #swag

I’m pretty sure it’s still going on :T

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:44 pm
    livingoutloud said:

I’m going to sleep. Goodnight.

Night :)

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:41 pm

Who is this guy?

Ah yes. I thought I was the only one who didn’t know about him :)
    Haha, this post makes it seems like I’m supposed to know who he is, I guess I haven’t been keeping well up on my teen celeb gossip XD

• anons

As would I. I know with something like this, he’d make it hella funny. Hmm.. I just looked up “Dirty Bieber Secrets” on Google Images and there’s a ton of them there! :3 Glozell can be super funny when she wants to be. She just pauses way too many times and that voice… ahaha. But that’s good. So you have a little taste of fame. Just preparing you for when you make that sextape with Justin or something.

Yeah i was just thinking that. I see some of my posts on google images! and lol the sextape.

• oceanUP.

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:42 pm

-___-

You just got a warning, and nothing has happened to you. Cool it on Anna, if it happens again, I will take action. And in regards to the spam thing… I think I got an email from you a total of two times regarding spam… if even. :/ But I’m not TRYING to take sides here, but if we look at the evidence and the jury here (everyone who is witnessing this) the guilt and culprit seems to be all on you.

I’m dismissing this now. You were warned about this with another user awhile back too, you have history with such behavior so don’t let it happen again.

• themilenator

Husky said:
    themilenator said:

Doug!? #swag

I’m pretty sure it’s still going on :T

I think this Doug icon has more legit swag haha ;D

-inhalelove said:
    that’s the same fucking situation with me and Anna Jenny…

how is she the victim now? IDGI she plays tough, but only a few comments of back talk makes her crawl back. It’s not my fault she can’t take it. Thanks for being a friend, but … idk it’s just different

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:45 pm

i want to shoot myself.

You seem to be a really impulsive guy. Don’t worry it’s just the internet. If she does not want to talk to you then just leave her alone. Don’t be sad.. lol :)

Husky said:

Who is this guy?

My other persona is here wooo
    Umm… Hi?
    I have a feeling we probably know each other but you’re UN is ringing no bells. Did you by any chance have a old one? XD

Chapter 2..

• themilenator

did my icon change? ._.
    I changed it to a diff Doug icon but I think it’s still the same one of him punching…

• jordanING

i emailed you like 10 times. -__- oh my god just check. And this “jury” system is just her little “girlfriends” that take her side. IDGAF at this moment now. Fine, i get another warning. Whatever

• oceanUP.

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:45 pm

i want to shoot myself.

Don’t take this too seriously. Afterall, this is just the internet, there is an off button and something called life that you can do outside the computer. (No sarcastic remark, just saying as a preventative of suicide and such; not to be taken lightly).

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:48 pm

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:41 pm

Who is this guy?

Ah yes. I thought I was the only one who didn’t know about him :)
    LOL same.

• -inhalelove

Because of a couple things that you said that were over the top. People can only take a certain amount of what you say, tbh aha. It’s not different. Listen… I don’t want you to be banned. But it’s not fun witnessing you hurting someone. Whether you think they can take it or not.

Umm… Hi?

Oh I see… :(

theme week?

• themilenator

fuck yeah! (@my icon)

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:45 pm

i want to shoot myself.

meh i wouldn’t say impulsive, but this website makes me want leave life. :p

• dilemma

oh god …lmao
    I read the word “fight” and I seriously thought she punched someone else lol xD

• themilenator

Who is this guy?

Ah yes. I thought I was the only one who didn’t know about him :)

IDK who he is either lol

• anoncomment

I use to like her.. but shes turned into a attention whore

-inhalelove said:

Chapter 2..

NGL NBD JS JMO

I love when people type up paragraphs

• -inhalelove

Lol at some of the pictures there, tho. I guess it’s just people’s reactions or something aha. Well, it’s true. #neversaynever~ Aha, but I’m gonna go to bed. So goodnight, Anons. Oh and please don’t ever leave us again. :c

themilenator

LMFAO nice icon.

NGL NBD JS JMO

I love when people type up paragraphs

Seriously, that’s just too cute, aha.

Then you must love me a whole lot.~

• Husky

No offense to ‘Nick Simmons’ but the only thing relevant in this post is dat ass.

Oh I see… :(

Wait so you never had an old UN? Great, now I feel horrible. Hi, I’m Lilly, Queen of Awkward Moments.
    Don’t feel bad though, I hardly remember anyone’s name, even people I know irl. It’s a very big problem for me, leads to many awkward convos, like this one… XD

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:52 pm

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:45 pm

i want to shoot myself.

meh i wouldn’t say impulsive, but this website makes me want leave life. :p
    This has happened to me too. I left OU for a couple of months, and I’m okay with it now. Maybe you should do the same :)

• jordanING

i don’t give a shit over these warnings anymore. i’ve gotten 4-6 now and it’s just random noise now. Regarding Anna, I won’t apologize for what i did. Maybe someday down in the future when i actually want to talk to her, but not soon. And she didnt seem offended by my comments.

• anons

Well goodnight. and i’ll try not to leave.

themilenator said:

Who is this guy?

Ah yes. I thought I was the only one who didn’t know about him :)

IDK who he is either lol
    Does anyone know who he is? Cause I basically read all the comments just to find out

• -inhalelove

All I’m gonna say is that it’s amazing what you can hide when you’re sitting behind a computer screen. Goodnight, Jordan.

-inhalelove said:

Seriously, that’s just too cute, aha.

Then you must love me a whole lot.~

I do very much, actually! I came here tonight for you, after all! :)

• themilenator

@Lilly
    Husky stated your her other persona because a while ago I assumed you and her were alike or the same person cause she had a Zac efron icon and you both like James Franco

trololololol

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:48 pm

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:41 pm

Who is this guy?

Ah yes. I thought I was the only one who didn’t know about him :)
    LOL same.
    Oceanup, if you’re still here, please shine some wisdom on who this guy is

GOOD NIGHT JENNY #HOPEUFEELBETTER #JUSTTHEWAYYOUARE #SWAG #TEAMBIEBER

• -inhalelove

I do very much, actually! I came here tonight for you, after all! :)

Awwwhhh <3 Well I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight, Brittany.

——————–
    I don’t “play tough”, nor have I ever said anything insulting to you that wasn’t meant to be taken sarcastically. I “crawl back” because I’m not a bitch, I don’t want to fight. Sure, I’ll fight the hell outif a topic in regards to a celebrity. But I’ll never fight with you personally, including tonight. So with that, I hope you get some help, honestly I do after some of these replies not only to me, but everyone else on this post. Goodnight Jordan, I’m done with this. I can promise you this will be the last time I will EVER respond to your comments because you obviously don’t understand how to take a minor joke & turn it into this huge fiasco.

• -inhalelove

Goooodnight you sexy people.

• WYLMITE?

Why do people feel the need to tan all the time?

themilenator said:
    @Lilly
    Husky states your her other persona because a while ago I assumed you and her were alike or the same person cause she had a Zac efron icon and you both like James Franco

trololololol
    Oh okay, THANKS!

Wait, hold on, I do remember a person who liked James Franco too. I just have a terrible memory

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:52 pm

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:45 pm

i want to shoot myself.

meh i wouldn’t say impulsive, but this website makes me want leave life. :p

i took a 2 week break from here and it was awesome. meh i just need to stop talking to certain people now. :p

No, I haven’t! :P
    Don’t worry about it though. I don’t think we’ve met, but I joined with a Zac Efron icon and people told me I reminded them of you.

Nice to meet you officially! :)

• themilenator

lol

WYLMITE? said:
    Why do people feel the need to tan all the time?
    I don’t get it either but maybe it cause I’m lucky since I naturally tan very easily.

WYLMITE? said:

Why do people feel the need to tan all the time?

Never had the pleasure to figuring that out. I burn like a carbohydrate in the sun.

——————–

it returns…

-inhalelove said:

sure jenny. goodnight

Sep 6, 2011 @ 11:00 pm
    -inhalelove said:
    Nahh, I’m leaving legit this time.
    Rofll.. goodnight & thanks, really. (:

• oceanUP.

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:59 pm
    -inhalelove said:

Goooodnight you sexy people.

Y THANK U. Your not doing too bad yourself! ;] llolololol

No, I haven’t! :P

Nice to meet you officially! :)
    Oh okay, now I feel better XD

Nice to meet you too, anyone who thinks Zac Efron is hot and likes James Franco is a friend of mine :D

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:59 pm

themilenator said:
    @Lilly

trololololol
    Oh okay, THANKS!

I thought everybody liked James Franco. He flawless :D

• Husky

I’m gone to bed too guys. I should have been asleep two hours ago.

Have a wonderful night everyone!

• jordanING

i thought she said she was leaving the post before. lol liar

themilenator said:

lol
    OIC so he’s Gene Simmons’ son

Thanks!

• lovemestealmeawayy

nice..

• SuckMyAnonDick

Nick Simmons? He’s cute and around her age.

• weirdo

Oh okay, now I feel better XD

;ooo

Well if you’re feeling the same for Megan Fox, I’m pretty sure we’re SOUL SISTAS

Good night Lilly! :)

Sep 6, 2011 @ 11:00 pm

WYLMITE? said:
    Why do people feel the need to tan all the time?
    It’s kind of funny because I’ve always hated my dark brown skin,since my childhood. And now I hear that people actually like tanned skin.

BAHAHAHA

LOL OU is so addictive :X

Sep 6, 2011 @ 10:59 pm

themilenator said:
    @Lilly

trololololol
    Oh okay, THANKS!

I thought everybody liked James Franco. He flawless :D
    IDK if everyone does but everyone should. Have you seen him in Planet of the Apes? He’s so good looking in it.

Night everyone leaving:)

;ooo

Good night Lilly! :)
    Sorry, that’s the end of our friendship. JK But no, I don’t really like her.

Goodnight!

• WYLMITE?

I need to watch it ASAP. I hear it’s a really good movie. Oh and he looks handsome in every movie,NBD :P

Did you watch his interview with Conan a while back? I was literally rolling at the ‘grandmother’ part. LMFAO He’s so cute :$

Why is everyone leaving? I came on Oceanup cause everywhere else was dead

• anons

Why is everyone leaving? I came on Oceanup cause everywhere else was dead

OU is always dead now

• Lilly

It is, I really enjoyed it and not cause I was staring at him the whole time. XD

No, I don’t think so but I love his grandmother, she’s so funny :P