Joe Jonas Just In Love Video PREMIERE

  • CottonCandy

    My is my icon as blurred up?? :( It looked good when i saved it :(

  • Selly G

    i can’t wait to see it

  • SuckMyAnonDick

    Sep 6, 2011 @ 02:28 pm
    dilemma said:

    I really don’t get why fans are “shocked” with joe’s new “dirty” image lol
    wasn’t he always like,
    the “slut” of the group ? hahahahah
    ——–

    Nick and Joe are both sluts.

  • milesdemdem

    Untouchable said:
    is this a snippet of sex tape or? sorry joe but that won’t make me buy your music.
    ———-
    THIS. I won’t buy any music unless I absolutely like it. Even Miley’s and Demi’s, I listen to the entire album and only purchase the songs I like

  • JoeHoe15

    woot.woot. <3

  • dilemma

    SuckMyAnonDick said:

    Sep 6, 2011 @ 02:28 pm
    dilemma said:

    I really don’t get why fans are “shocked” with joe’s new “dirty” image lol
    wasn’t he always like,
    the “slut” of the group ? hahahahah
    ——–

    Nick and Joe are both sluts

    ——-

    nick is a sneaky slut though
    which makes it worse
    (it’s always the silent ones :P )
    joe on the other hand is obvious about it :P

  • thefuturemrsnickjonas

    Entertainmentlove said:

    fuck you joe -_-

    ———-

    that’s quite rude dontcha think

  • EmWatsonLove

    Excited for thisss (:

  • hesmylovebug

    Ok that’s the dream of every single jonas fan … Going in a car with them, going to the clubs, and making “stuffs” with them. That’s the true, you don’t have to say NO.

    So proud of you Joe. Haters gonna hate.

  • SuckMyAnonDick

    nick is a sneaky slut though
    which makes it worse
    (it’s always the silent ones :P )
    joe on the other hand is obvious about it :P
    ———

    mhmmm lol

  • JonasExplode

    So far i really love it, and haters stfu, Joe doesn’t give a shit about you anyways. -.-

  • thefuturemrsnickjonas

    JonasExplode said:

    So far i really love it, and haters stfu, Joe doesn’t give a shit about you anyways. -.-

    —————-

    FRIED!!! and agreed!! i’m gettin sick of them

  • nownlaterz

    Can’t wait to watch it :)

  • MuggleForever

    This is different from what we usually see from Joe but I’m still excited :) He never disappoints <3

  • SoFancyinCali

    Joe Jonas will sing his heart out

    XD

  • dilemma

    I really don’t get why fans are “shocked” with joe’s new “dirty” image lol
    wasn’t he always like,
    the “slut” of the group ? hahahahah

  • peacelovehearts

    Looks like a cheesy porno tbh.

  • SuckMyAnonDick

    I like the song. Hope the video is good.

  • Disco.Is.Dead

    Okay…

  • dilemma

    and ? useless snippet
    we already know when it premieres
    I WANT THE WHOLE THING NOW

  • Entertainmentlove

    fuck you joe -_-

  • CottonCandy

    Really Joe?

  • dilemma

    News Reader Laughing At Murder

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtRJ80q7ltc&feature=related

    I DIED
    literally rolling on the floor
    omg

    one of the comments is : “O_O”
    making fun of the guy’s face
    hhahahahahahah

  • CottonCandy

    dilemma said:
    News Reader Laughing At Murder

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtRJ80q7ltc&feature=related

    I DIED
    literally rolling on the floor
    omg

    one of the comments is : “O_O”
    making fun of the guy’s face
    hhahahahahaha
    ——————————
    OMG LMAO HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHA

  • dilemma

    and the news people only put his picture again when they saw her laughing hahahahhaha xD

  • Untouchable

    is this a snippet of sex tape or? sorry joe but that won’t make me buy your music.

  • CottonCandy

    Untouchable said:
    is this a snippet of sex tape or? sorry joe but that won’t make me buy your music.
    ————————-
    LMAO! THIS! and yes it is.. they show like the whole scene in the teaser!