Miley Cyrus PRESTIGE Magazine Scans

mileycyrusprestige-180

She looks great lingerie! Do you miss Hannah Montana? No [laughs]. I miss the family vibe, but I don’t miss the routine at all. I was so bored doing the same thing every day. It’s a lot easier not being on a show, to live my life a little bit and do some of the other things that I want to do. I don’t have to be back at a certain time. You’re not worrying about a cast schedule or what the producers are going to think. I’m so grateful that I was able to be on that show, but even my little sister, who’s 11, who wants to go into acting, I say, ‘Just wait, dude.’ Because the way you’re going to be when you’re my age and the way you are right now are so different. Don’t put yourself into a situation where people are going to think of you as only one thing. You’re going to change a lot. You’re going to change every year. It interferes with your growing up if you’re not strong and you’re not sure who you want to be. I’m glad I’m not a character any more and able to be me.

Why are you a role model to some? I think it’s because I’m so real. If they tell you they haven’t tried this or haven’t experimented with that, they’re lying. And I’ll never do that because personally I can’t, because there will be some proof on the internet. It’s weird.. two complete extremes. I’m not some crazy lady who’s gone off the deep end, because I definitely haven’t. I just always try to be real. Every 18-year-old explores sexuality and experiments and tries things. You have to be true to yourself. Joan Jett has been in my life over the past year and has taught me a lot about that. She got looked down on for talking about sex and drugs or whatever. They were like, ‘How dare a woman say that. How dare a girl come out and admit those things,’ when every other girl her age was doing the same thing. She just went on stage and sang about it.

..I’m really driven, obviously. I’ve always been that way, but my life is just raelly mellow, and I like hanging out. I think if they walked into where I live, they’d realise how the [public] perception of my life is so different from who I really am. My dad is Native American, so I spend 90 percent of my time outside, going on hikes. That’s my lifestyle right now. The press seems to think that I’m trying to make this big turn and become a bad girl, really I’m trying to be more connected with the Earth, more connected with myself and figure out who I am, try to understand the world a little more.

Do you want to do serious drama? What I watch and the movies I like to do, I’ve got kind of a weird, dark sense of humour, really dry humour, so I would love to do more comedies, but not the comedies that people have seen me in. More kind of dry, that kind of style, independently shot, but also some laugh-out-loud funny stuff and drama as well. When you become a character, you want to make sure that it’s a part you want to open up and explore for yourself. So I think the next few things.. there’s a comedy that I’m working on now and something a little darker.

..People have two very mixed opinions of me: I’m a great role model or I’m completely inappropriate for anyone under 13 and I am conttroversial. I don’t know how I became this. There was this magazine article the other day, showing all the younger celebrities. It was like Girl Next Door or whatever, and I feel under the category of Good Girl Gone Bad. And I was like, ‘What the hell, man?’ I stay in the house pretty much every day. I don’t go out. I’ve had the same boyfriend for two years. So I think there are two very different reviews.

• oceanUP.

Flaw free is the way to be!

• Kiarra

maincreator said:
    so much photoshop, but she finally looks well

i reckon! we see miley not photo shopped hanging about sooo many times!!! she barely needs photo shopping! i dont know y they photo shop sooo much!!!

• -samsmiles

oceanup are you horny or someshit ?
    whether shes a disney star or not, thats a pretty slutty outfit tbh. I’m not hating, basically whats shes wearing is a leather bra and shorts with some giant ass fur coat…. who would actually wear that in irl?

• Peekaboo

MILEY YOUR FLAWLESS

• AppleTheMonster

Nop. Last summer I worked in a photography shop and i remember when the editors tried their best to make a girl look prettier in her birthday pictures but she wasn’t prett at all and they couldn’t do anything. lol

The best photoshop is the subtle one, the one thats applied to Miley now. You could tell its photoshopped, they made her eyes lighter, and her cheek bones higher and they photoshopped her jawline. To tell you the truth, I don’t really like Mileys face, her eyes are too close and shaped weirdly(she still has a gorgeous color) her face is fat and her cheek bones are low, she also has no jaw and a huge chin, not to mention her midface area is long. Technically, her face is not shaped well. She’s by no definition gorgeous or outstanding. The best looking people are the ones with high cheekbones and big eyes and nice shaped jawline and a small midface.

• ImpressUrEgo

Oh Wow, Miley’s Looks Thirty,Flirty & Thriving //

• MileySnuggle

-samsmiles said:

oceanup are you horny or someshit ?

LOL its just a photoshoot

• MileyDemiJoBros

GORGEOUS <3

• MileyDemiJoBros

-samsmiles said:
    oceanup are you horny or someshit ?

………..

REMEMBER DEMI’S PICTURES WITH ONLY HER BRA, AND HER DRESSES SHOWING HER BOOBS. HMMM
    JUST SAYING ;)

• gc-r0cks

Very NICE photoshopped legs! Haha

• askashley

I bet’cha GorgeousSelena’s gonna be floding his post any second now. And Three..Two….

LOL!

• askashley

Sep 6, 2011 @ 12:16 am
    -samsmiles said:
    oceanup are you horny or someshit ?
    ===
    Lady Gaga would snap a outfit like that in a New York Second. I h8ed that outfit too BTH, but she looks flawless in the rest of the pix #TeamMiley !!

• Demi Lovato.

asdfghjklkjhgfds she looks stunning, flawless, gorgeous. No seriously.

• lovemestealmeawayy

they photoshopped her a lot!! :(
    but she should of wore this to the vmas
    she would of looked gorg

• AppleTheMonster

Anybody can look good when photoshopped to this extent. Miley is a pretty girl, but she’s really not an outstanding beauty like her fans claim. She’s average pretty, but her body is banging.

• lovemestealmeawayy

two miley posts in a row? what… OU i like you :)

• lovemestealmeawayy
  • mileyqueen

-samsmiles said:
    oceanup are you horny or someshit ?
    *********************************

Heres the answer, no one would wear that in real life hun. im sorry to break it to ya but its a photoshooting. you dress up for the camera. *cough*

OMG. She looks stunning!
    I don’t think they photoshoped her that much the only thing they did is make her skin softer and flaweless like editors do in every magazine.

mileyqueen said:

-samsmiles said:
    oceanup are you horny or someshit ?
    *********************************

THIS

• mileyqueen

Thats my rolemodel! :’) aww im so proud that i can call myself a Smiler. Shes the definition of beauty :) They shouldnt have photoshopped her that much, because shes a natural beauty but its not her fault. And damn gurl that are some killer legs :D

AppleTheMonster said:

• realistgangsta

omg she looks so good miley is my girl crush second to aaliyah

Dear GorgeousSelena aka miley hater:
    Again you’re criticizing what you do. Really don’t you read what you write? Do you have short-term memory or sometihng like that?
    At least i don’t type or sound like a troll or a demented hater.
    Just cause I comment here doesn’t mean i don’t have a life. Maybe you speak for yourself…
    Oh you have a family? Poor them It must be horrible to have a child with so much hate in the heart. And yes, I do have a family and a BIG one, thanks for asking.
    Oh just if you forgot it, didn’t your idol, your amazing role model say everybody is perfect? Maybe you should stop spending your time commenting mean things about Miley and start learning thngs about Selena. And since you’re always calling people ugly or pointing out her flaws, why didn’t you post a picture about yorsefl? You shouldn’t have any problem since you’re so flawless…
    Love!

• gorgeousselena

@BrokenArrow you are the pathetic bitch who only lives to reply every single comment i made its not normal that doing that if the only thing you can do with your life, wowww such a miserable and pathetic life you have! and even miley admitted shes additect to photoshop, she knows shes very average and not so good looking and she need so much photoshop! and you must be really stupid to say this pics are no super photoshopped, they photoshopped her entire face, thats not her nose, eyes, cheeks, lips, skin or legs, everything looks fake as hell, aww poor loser cant even accept the truth when even her idol say shes an addicted to photoshop lmfao so funny!

• DoubleClick

She has very nice legs in real life, but these are fake as hell. Look at her left leg, you can’t even see the bones of her knee and and you can actually see her real leg below her knee, next to the fake shadow.

• BrokenArrow

‘you are here even in wknds, days, nights, all the time!’

All the time? how do you know? maybe because you’re here all the time? Or maybe cause you stalk my comments, who knows, since you stalk Miley and you don’t even like her, and you stalked Annalynne before, maybe you stalk ..me? Weirdo.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Photoshopped or not, she still is flawless.
    Omg shes just soooo pretty, can I just die?

mileyqueen said:

***************
    The fuck? Post a pic of yourself, ill list all your flaws and if you dont correct them you will be unactrative for the rest of your life.

I think miley looks stunning, even tho im a girl i think shes one of the prettiest girls alive, shes just perfect.
    HER IMPERFECTIONS MAKE HER PERFECT.

haha My mom loves miley and she always say that about her.

gorgeousselena said:

I think Miley is unique and beutiful in her own way. I’ve never seen someone who looks like Miley, well except her mother and sister but well…

well thank god theres not many girls that looks like miley! ewww would be a world full of ugly girls… lmfao

right cause you’re the prettiest girl in the entire world.

• marinawashiski

AppleTheMonster said:

That’s just your opinion. That doesn’t mean everybody agrees with you. In my opinion, Miley is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.

• realistgangsta

stfu you dumbass selena stan you act like selena photoshoots aren’t photoshop bitch plz and the bitch with lady gaga icon you cant talk about nobody beening average with lady gaga in your icon that bitch is ugly as fuck

• BrokenArrow

Girl, didn’t you realized you criticize everything that you do?
    You’re waiting me to peply you to reply me back.
    You reply every Miley fans who says anything about Miley with your pathetic comments. You reply every single comment about Selena if you don’t agree with it. And since you care so much about my life don’t worry my life is not as miserable as yours. I do have a life like every human being and i’m happy with it.
    And if your gonna use Miley words AT LEAST do it right. Miley said she was addicted to photoshop in a reply to her friend who is a photographer and maybe you don’t know but in photshop you can do a lot of things like apply actions to the pictures,animations, edit the image etc.. no just fix the flaws. So next time try to not sound as dumb as you always do, your stupidity makes my brain hurt.
    Oh, and Miley is not my idol.Why don’t you go and light some candles to your idol St Selena maybe she makes a miracle and makes you less disgusting than you already are.

realistgangsta said:

Didn’t gaga said she wanted her fans to accept themselves just like they are? lol i guess she’s failing with the ‘im becautiful in my way’ shit if she has such a superficial fans.

• gorgeousselena

@BrokenArrow and one more time creepy bitch, i know you comment here all the time cause even when i comment in an old post i see your comments everywhere and as always you have to reply me even when the post is old how sad and pathetic can be your life, seriously? i cant even… lmfao! since when i stalk miley? and annalynne? wtf are u talking about? so sorry bitch a weirdo loser like you cant even dare to talk about who is weirdo, and i think you seriously stalk me! since all you do is reply my comments and looking for them, so weird and pathetic i think you seriously scary me,hypocrited and creepy bitch!

• BrokenArrow

OMG. Can’t GrgoeusSelena get more pathetic? 9 comments about Miley? rotf. She didn’t even comment thatmuch about Selena and she is supposed to be her stan LOOOOOOOOOL

• Mina123

she’s very very very beautifull <333
    and i like her new hairstyle :D she’s so preety !!
    BIGGEST FAN …gorgeus :D

• mileyqueen

***************

HER IMPERFECTIONS MAKE HER PERFECT.

• gorgeousselena

take your fucking own advice! you always sound like a dumb dementend bitch so obssesed with me! and not loser you clearly have no life at all, i almost fell sooooo sooooo sorry for you! my comments are your entire life lmfao! you are here even in wknds, days, nights, all the time! and in your own words…your stupidity makes my brain hurt seriously! and btw about “HER IMPERFECTIONS MAKE HER PERFECT” thats why ugly people say to feel better…. so funny! and go ahead reply me do the only and pathetic thing you cand do with your miserable life! im done with you… bye loser im going to enjoy a delicious dinner with my family! do you have a family? lol

@gorgeousselena

rotf didn’t you said you done with me? lol why you still reply me then? oh right.
    Maybe you really can’t read. I go to older post cause i want to not because of you.You’re not the center of the world, sorry to burts your bubble.
    Since when you stalk Miley? Since you know EVERYTHING ABOUT her when you don’t like her.You just proved that when you said miley said she was obsessed with photoshop lol remember it lol. Yeah I maybe you do have a short-term memory problem. You commented about how annalynne looks and to know how she looks you have to serch for twitter,facebook or something, that’s wierd. And don’t deny it cause it’s a ‘gorgeousselena’ commment.
    Don’t worry my life is not sad, a sad life is being pathetic hater,posting mean comments about Miley everyda, commenting about someone you hate more than you comment about your idol. Even if you reply to me you keep talking about Miley. At least when i reply to you i talk about Miley but that’s just pretty normal since I’m a miley fan. But you’re a selena stan who love talking about Miley? That’s sad.
    Oh, and hypocrited it’s not a word, troll.

• BrokenArrow

Wow You really took your time to see all Miley’s flaws.
    Well, that’s your opinion and i respect it. But I think Miley is gorgeous in her own way and i don’t think they phothoshoped her as much as people is saying cause if you take a picture from some award show she doesn’t look that difference.

• doldol

anyone on? :)

SunKissedButterfly said:

those legs are NOT real lol
    and wait when did she get bangs?

They are real.I don’t think the papz took their time to edit her legs lol..

• kardashian

yeah i don’t know why they media wants to make her out to be the bad girl in the disney circle. i mean selena demi and miley are pretty much the same like disney wanted them to be perfect and innocent.
    and obviously they are all not like that. and miley was the one that had the guts to stand up against them first thats why she’s known as the bad one. and then demi was next, and then lastly selena which most of her fans want to think she is innocent and perfect but really she isn’t. her and justin are always all over each other and she dresses pretty revealing these days and her concert outfits are pretty much the same as mileys like showing off her stomach. and selena was wearing a blue thong on stage. so there really not that much different but yeah i always knew miley wasn’t the going out to clubs and partying kind of girl. she seems very hippie-ish.

gorgeousselena said:

Miley and her flawless human being.
    yeah so flawless that they have to photshopped all the shit out of her that she looks another diferent person! so fake! lmfao!

Selena is pretty and they always photoshop her face a lot. It doesn’t mean she’s ugly. It means magazines want them to be flawless. So shut your hater mouth and start praising selena instead of hating on Miley everytime you have a chance.

• themilenator

I love that Miley Is Beautiful and also heard Miley Is Wonderful were trending today :)

• gorgeousselena

Miley is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.
    lmfao cant even…definitely you dont seen many girls, dont you? lol

• Noo_Idea

oh my!
    so flawless
    her hair <3

• rimiley

She looks AMAZING! LOVE HER <3

• ParisianChic

Sep 6, 2011 @ 08:58 am
    gorgeousselena said:
    this is how she real look! big forehead,frog eyes, huge cheeks, big nose and ugly lips… lmfao
    ____
    please dont emabrrase ur self because u sound like a dumb crazy bitch…… js

• hotbody

-samsmiles said:

oceanup are you horny or someshit ?
    ==
    It’s photoshoot and it’s called High-fashion.

• hotbody

Miley and her flawless human being.
    I loooove this photoshoot <3

• gorgeousselena

Miley and her flawless human being.

• marinawashiski

GET SOME FLAWS GIRL!

• marinawashiski

http://oceanup.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/zoom/gallery/mileycyrusprestige%20(3).jpg Look at her face, her eyes, her waist. She’s just flawless.

• peacelovehearts

-orgasm-

• weirdo

• AmandaXoX

I still can’t get used to having my fav Disney star growing up :(

• xkellysmileyx

Miley is beautiful, but those photos were photoshoped so much. It looks so..fake.

• memi trumps sel

She looks gorgeous!

• UKnowULuvMe

Miley look hella AMAZING in those photos. Love her!!!!!!

• gorgeousselena

they over photo shopped her!!!
    ikr, cant even looks like her! she looks horrible with that hair lol

• gorgeousselena

they photoshopped her face so much, her nose, her big cheeks, her mouth i mean everybody knows shes not gorgeous, but c´mon she looks totally diferent!

• gorgeousselena

she looks so ridiculous trying so hard to looks sexy, poor miley lmfao!

• gorgeousselena

in all the pics she do the same stupid thing with her ugly mouth hahahaha cant stop of laugh of this pics, seriously cant even…. lol shes so funny!

• gorgeousselena

fake and photoshopped as hell!

• gorgeousselena

Miley looks amazing she is one gorgeous lady. miley up close looks so gorgeous, I love her eyes, she needs to focus more on her eyes is one of her greatest most gorgeous feature.
    oh mimi what you have to say about the extremly photoshop people used in this pics? her face looks so fake! thats defenitely not her nose, cheeks or mouth! and you say selena always looks photoshopped hahaha just look at this! even her legs looks soooo photoshopped, i know she need a lot of help to looks good, but this issss wayyy to much!

• Selly G

SHE LOOKS PRETTY!!!!!

• picstoburn

too much photoshop but she’s fierce

• gorgeousselena

They always photoshopped the shit out of her, specially her huge nose and cheeks.
    eat your own words mimi… lmfao

• UKnowULuvMe

Haters need to GTFO…seriously. No life losers. I don’t need to names. They know who they are. Calling somebody ugly does not make u attractive. It’s pathetic. U have a million comments dedicated to bashing a person u don’t even know. Shame on you.

• Demiandmileylove

I think she looks amazing .. but her legs look photoshopped and really photoshopped !

• Tinaa6336

the thing is, miley admitts they use photoshop on her legs and everything. She looks amazing in these photos <3 love her.

• marinawashiski

I was suposed to be in my German class right now but Miley’s new pictures are just too flawless, I can’t stop looking at them.

• themilenator

For once you’re not slow on this OU lol j/k

btw these pics are amazing!

• muahaha

her body looks killer in that black dress.

• elizagutierrez

MILEY YOU ARE SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!! NOT LIKE DELTA THE COUGAR! SHE CAN’T COMPARE TO YOU!!!

• kass

GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! WOWWW!!!

• dontbeadrag

she lookss so prettyy!

• boobrus

it’s official. i’d go lesbian for miley ray cyrus.

• Kiarra

she looks beautiful!!!! BUT they over photo shopped her!!!

• SplitLove

OH MY GOD!

I LOVE THIS GIRL :b

TODAY I AM LESBIAN OFFICIALLY

• Kiarra
  • maincreator

so much photoshop, but she finally looks well

• Veronnika

damn i’m in love with her legs

• xGottaLoveOU?

She looks so different! But gorgeous of course! <3

• BrokenArrow

My favorites are.. well all of them but the one with the red dress.

• FrancyJonasGomez

FLAWLESS!!!

• FrancyJonasGomez

But these pictures are photoshopped up the ass.

• SugarCoated

She looks stunning!<3 I love the hair but it makes her look a lot older.

elizagutierrez said:

Delta is GORGEOUS. And what does Delta have to do with this?

• BrokenArrow

The pictures are not that photoshoped as people think they are.If the pictures where really phothoped we couldn’t really see miley’s features. They just smooth her skin. A lot but that just it.

• BrokenArrow

Miley is beautiful is trending :)

• DoubleClick

Those are some weird costumes. But I absolutely adore the photo with the piano. Love it when she smiles! So much better than trying so hard to be a duck.

• mimi

• BroadwayBoundBerry

What’s with the scarcasm OU? Miley Christ looking flawless.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

I love this photoshoot a whole lot

• AnonsHateSpammers

Damn! They photoshopped the hell out of these pictures. Just saying.

• SunKissedButterfly

those legs are NOT real lol
    and wait when did she get bangs?

• SunKissedButterfly

and btw miley was all that was posted on OU until this year now its all about selena…