One Direction A SPECIAL Announcement

Not in u.k everyone crazy about them here there like out 5 justin beibers
    really??in greece no one knows them

• iamruth

Grease said: Not in u.k everyone crazy about them here there like out 5 justin beibers
    really??in greece no one knows them
    =====

well they better not come here because no one will go to their concert

• iamruth

Grease said: There like on most magazine covers! And that like the only thing everyone at school talks about.you live in grecce lucky!
    well they better not come here because no one will go to their concert
    ====
    Rolf i cant imagen them turning up a venue where no one cares! i think there only done x factor tour last year.

• Grease

are the jonas brothers famous in the u.k??

• iamruth

Grease said: Rolf i cant imagen them turning up a venue where no one cares! i think there only done x factor tour last year
    are the jonas brothers famous in the u.k??
    ====
    Not any more,they used to be in big 2008.people know who they are if you mention them though.what bout in greece.

• Grease

well they are not irrelevant they still play their music on mtv and they are many times in magazines

• WYLMITE?

Damnn it. My program won’t work.. Ugh.
    dhfjkh

• iamruth

Grease said: Not any more,they used to be in big 2008.people know who they are if you mention them though.what bout in greece
    ====
    There almost irrelevent here,the only time they were in the magazines this year was when nelta went to the movies.everyone cares about beiber or 1d now.

• WYLMITE?

My aunt cooked chicken curry :D

WYLMITE? said: My aunt cooked chicken curry :D
    ====
    Lucky i had korma last night.

• Grease

in my school there are only two girls who like justin everyone else thinks he’s gay(girls included)

• WYLMITE?

Sep 7, 2011 @ 09:05 am
    iamruth said:

WYLMITE? said: My aunt cooked chicken curry :D
    ====
    Lucky i had korma last night.
    Yum :)

• iamruth

Grease said: There almost irrelevent here,the only time they were in the magazines this year was when nelta went to the movies.everyone cares about beiber or 1d now
    =====
    God wish i went to a school like that where no one cared for him.almost everyone girl worships him.he called gay by most dudes and some girls though.

WYLMITE? said: Sep 7, 2011 @ 09:05 am
    iamruth said: WYLMITE? said: My aunt cooked chicken curry :D
    ====
    Lucky i had korma last night.
    Yum :)
    ====
    You having namn bread or popadoms with it.

• WYLMITE?

WYLMITE? said: Sep 7, 2011 @ 09:05 am
    iamruth said: WYLMITE? said: My aunt cooked chicken curry :D
    ====
    Lucky i had korma last night.
    Yum :)
    ====
    You having namn bread or popadoms with it.
    No,we’re having it with rice. :)

yeah here they like relly rock bands and music for clubs

• Grease

are there only 3 people in this post??

WHAT THE FUCK NICK WE ALREADY KNEW THAT

@nickjonas
    Nick Jonas
    It’s official. I’m coming back to Broadway.

• WYLMITE?

Bieber is quite popular here in India.
    -.-

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol harry looks like hes got some competion…zayne is going for him

WYLMITE? said: WYLMITE? said: Sep 7, 2011 @ 09:05 am
    iamruth said: WYLMITE? said: My aunt cooked chicken curry :D
    ====
    Lucky i had korma last night.
    Yum :)
    ==== You having namn bread or popadoms with it.
    No,we’re having it with rice. :)
    ====
    Nom enjoy your chicken curry. :)

• lovemestealmeawayy

Demi Lovato. said:

yeah i know it stinks
    but i watched them ever since they were on one direction..i’ve just gotten even more obsessed with them since there single came out

• iamruth

Grease said: God wish i went to a school like that where no one cared for him.almost everyone girl worships him.he called gay by most dudes and some girls though
    yeah here they like relly rock bands and music for clubs
    ====
    Same everyone likes dance music.emos love rock music though.

• lovemestealmeawayy

amruth said:
    yeah here they like relly rock bands and music for clubs
    ====
    Same everyone likes dance music.emos love rock music though.

so jealous i can only dream of a world where bieber isnt everywhere…

@nickjonas
    Nick Jonas
    It’s official. I’m coming back to Broadway
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!so happy for him:)

• Demi Lovato.

• peacelovehearts

Liaaammmm, i want to fuck youuu <3

• weirdo

• peacelovehearts

Sep 7, 2011 @ 08:19 am
    Demi Lovato. said:
    —————
    It’s because they’re getting more publicity, therefore resulting in more people knowing about them. It’s not a bandwagon thing, it’s just that a lot of people didn’t know about them before… especially here in the US.
    *shrugs*

• EmWatsonLove

there accents are so cute <3 haha.

• iamruth

Demi Lovato. said: 3 weeks ago nobody said anything about them, now EVERYONE is suddenly a fan of them. -.- That’s NOT a hate comment, I’m just saying.
    ====
    They were well heard of in england last year during x factor actually.but they had more publicity because of the songs and albums there relesing.

• Grease

i think their album will flop

• WYLMITE?

I watched a video of them singing ‘Grenade’ and absolutely loved it TBH. Pretty good vocals.

But their single is cheesy and too childish,lyrically. I’m pretty sure they’re about to replace Bieber though. LOL

• iamruth

Grease said: i think their album will flop
    ====
    Not in u.k everyone crazy about them here there like out 5 justin beibers.

lovemestealmeawayy said: amruth said:
    yeah here they like relly rock bands and music for clubs
    Same everyone likes dance music.emos love rock music though. —
    so jealous i can only dream of a world where bieber isnt everywhere..
    We have the same dream.

• WYLMITE?

Sep 7, 2011 @ 09:22 am
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

amruth said:
    yeah here they like relly rock bands and music for clubs
    ====
    Same everyone likes dance music.emos love rock music though.

so jealous i can only dream of a world where bieber isnt everywhere…
    You can come to my school. People hardly even know who he is. I mean yeah he’s pretty popular in metro cities and stuff, but quite unknown in small towns. :P

Grease said: @nickjonas
    Nick Jonas
    It’s official. I’m coming back to Broadway
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!so
    happy for him:)
    ====
    Yah yah yah.if only i could see him live.

WYLMITE? said: Sep 7, 2011 @ 09:22 am
    lovemestealmeawayy said: amruth said:
    yeah here they like relly rock bands and music for clubs
    Same everyone likes dance music.emos love rock music though. —
    so jealous i can only dream of a world where bieber isnt everywhere…
    ====
    Lucky every day all ever talked about is justin beiber and one direction.i thought everyone knew justin.

• Grease

Yah yah yah.if only i could see him live
    yeah me too

• UKnowULuvMe

Who is One Direction? What do they sing?

• Grease

Who is One Direction? What do they sing?
    where are you from???

• iamruth

UKnowULuvMe said: Who is One Direction? What do they sing?
    =====
    One directions a uk boy band who were runners up in x factor 2010.they song is called what makes you beautifull.

• UKnowULuvMe

Grease said:

Who is One Direction? What do they sing?
    where are you from???

I’m from Florida.

• UKnowULuvMe

iamruth said:

UKnowULuvMe said: Who is One Direction? What do they sing?
    =====

OK, thank you very much. I’ll youtube it.

• iamruth

UKnowULuvMe said: iamruth said: UKnowULuvMe said: Who is One Direction? What do they sing?
    =====
    ——— OK, thank you very much. I’ll youtube it.
    Np :)

• Kaitlyn262

Check out my YouTube… I like to make and edit music Videos for fun! Check them out! Pls and Thanks http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaitlyn262262?feature=mhee

• UKnowULuvMe

I just listened to the song on youtube. I don’t think they’re for me.

====
    There not for everyones taste.most people only like them cause of there looks.

• UKnowULuvMe

iamruth said:

There not for everyones taste.most people only like them cause of there looks

That’s true for most boy bands actually. It’s pretty sad.

• iamruth

UKnowULuvMe said: iamruth said: UKnowULuvMe said: I just listened to the song on youtube. I don’t think they’re for me.
    There not for everyones taste.most people only like them cause of there looks
    ——— That’s true for most boy bands actually. It’s pretty sad.
    ====
    I know most people care for looks in music not pure talent and thats not right.

• UKnowULuvMe

iamruth said:
    I know most people care for looks in music not pure talent and thats not right.
    I hate that. People are so superficial. I don’t even why you’d buy a song from someone on the basis of their looks. You won’t even see them when you’re listening to the song. They are attractive boys for sure, but at least for me that’s not enough for me 2 listen to them or purchase a song.

UKnowULuvMe said: iamruth said:
    I know most people care for looks in music not pure talent and thats not right.
    ====
    There are deffently good looking gotta agree. i gotta say iknow i wont see there faces when jamming on my ipod so i dosent matter.i glad somone thinks the same as me and dont buy just cause of looks.

• UKnowULuvMe

iamruth said:
    Exactly. People are creatures I just do not understand.

• SoRawSUgAr

*shrug* I don’t get why people love them so much. I still have a hope they won’t end up like JLS with all their love songs which are written FOR them….

• themilenator

I’m honestly tired of hearing about them…

• picstoburn

eh i cant wait for the 1D obsession is over.

• wateras

===== { w w w }{better—–wholesaler }{ us } =======

welcome to this website—-free ship ping accept pay pal—-

we provide all kinds of high quality shoes and the other things

if you are interested in it don’t hesitate to search our website

hoping you can have a good shop ping experience

— — (w w w ) ( cabikini ) ( c o m ) — —- –

• NoraHenrie

I have no idea who they are, and neither do any I know IRL.

• SuckMyAnonDick

Justin Bieber then One Direction smh

• onedirection4ever

harry’s accent is to die for !! i love British accent :P

• Chelsea-Rose

I’m a huge One Direction fan, ngl.