Douglas Booth, ‘I Didn’t Date Miley Cyrus’

mileydouglas_0

LOL star Douglas Booth told Varón on rumors he dated Miley Cyrus: ‘I thought it might happen. One morning, I had a call from Luke, my publicist, going, ‘The papers are saying you’re dating Miley Cyrus. Is it true?’

But no, the rumors weren’t true.. She’s very hardworking. She’s like a 30-year-old in her mind. She made [over] $20 million last year, but she’s very down to earth and very humble. You know, she broke her iPhone and her mom wouldn’t give

her a new one, and Miley was like, ‘Oh gosh, how much is that gonna cost?’ And I’m like, ‘Um, sorry?’ She doesn’t waste her money at all. She drives a Hybrid.. as opposed to having a fleet of cars like I would. I’m not going to lie.’

He’s so unlucky that she wouldn’t date him..

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

She’s like a 30-year-old in her mind.
    lmfao! i see this guy douglas is very funny! or maybe for 30 years he meant 13 years lol

As if you know her personally….

• BrokenArrow

Aww they would have made a cute couple!

• SillyAnnJoker

gorgeousselena

…………..

Shut up; we get it, you’re in love with Miley and you’re in denial about, please see a professional about your repressed emotions and stop bitching online.

Sincerely
    EVERYONE who has read ONE of your comments.

• UKnowULuvMe

BrokenArrow said:
    As if you know her personally….
    Don’t pay attn 2 her. She’s pathetic loser hater who stalks miley post to talk shit. Ignore her like the waste of space she is.

• gorgeousselena

With who?
    oh see the little slut! ewww

• SillyAnnJoker

I see something very obscene when I look at my profile picture…

• m

Grease said:
    I think so. Everyone thinks she’s a slut but she’s not. I don’t think she would ever do that to Liam.
    well she did cheat on nick
    you have no proof of that. As far as we know the Nick thing was just a fling. Fans caught on and got obsessed so their publicists told them to keep it going. As far as we know Niley was never real.

• gorgeousselena

She was slut since she was little, thank god nick see the truth lol

• BrokenArrow
  • gorgeousselena

Douglas is a very funny guy miley a 30 years old in her mind? Lmfao! Only if for 30 he meant 13 lol

• BrokenArrow

m said:

Grease said:
    well she did cheat on nick

We don’t know if that’s true either lol

• MileySnuggle

gorgeousselena said:

You don’t even know her,stfu.

• MileySnuggle

@gorgeousselena

I think you don’t even know what a slut means,when you see miley sleeping with 5 guys per night then we can talk again.

• mileyqueen

@gorgeousselena

i hope you die.

• mileyqueen

He’s so unlucky that she wouldn’t date him..

unlucky? hahaha this is the first time OU actually got me laughing with their stupid sentences ._.

• BrokenArrow

To be fair, we don’t know if they were still in a relationship at the time those photos were TAKEN, they could have come out while they were dating but they could have been old photos. Sorry. I’m a Miley stan to the END. Of coure, she may as well have been cheating on him with that guy and we won’t really know that until she says something.

That was after Nick cause Miley had really dark hair http://celebrities2.my1.ru/_nw/9/91341154.jpg

• BrokenArrow

MileySnuggle said:

gorgeousselena said:

You don’t even know her,stfu.

mte.

• Oh SNAP

He’s so unlucky that she wouldn’t date him..

LOL, you spelled *relieved wrong, OU. He’s so *relieved that she wouldn’t date him.

• MileySnuggle

Oh SNAP said:

He’s so unlucky that she wouldn’t date him..

Lol no.

• muahaha

they totally had something theres a photo of them kissing off the set mileyopolis used to have it.

• Grease

well she did cheat on nick

• UKnowULuvMe

Grease said:

well she did cheat on nick

With who?

• Grease

With who?
    i don’t think nick was happy when he saw those pics http://www.mommycomic.com/mmmv/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/miley-cyrus-lap-boy.jpg

• UKnowULuvMe

Grease said:

• gorgeousselena

He’s so unlucky that she wouldn’t date him..

LMAO

lmfao maybe hes super lucky that she wouldn´t date him!

• gorgeousselena

She’s like a 30-year-old in her mind.

• BrokenArrow

That was after Nick.

• kassy1997

gorgeousselena shuttt up with selenaaa …gorgeous really ????selena is fake but miley shes real

• gorgeousselena

lmfaoooooo thanks for such a good joke! miley, real? hahahaha cant even…. hahahahahaha seriously! you are soooo funny!

• themilenator

Bet his popularity would skyrocket if he dated her lol

• themilenator

gorgeousselena srsly needs to GTFO forever

• bleach

god he is SO, but SO HOT.

• kardashian

i doubt that she would not buy a new phone just because her mum told her not to.. she is an adult and can buy whatever she wants to.

• omg wtf lolz

Instruct me how to Douglas.

• SaltyBubblegum

Insruct me how to Douglas.

LOL.
    “Everybody Douglas; every – everybody Douglas.”

• gorgeousselena

@sahina91 nooo sweetie cause clearly selena is gorgeous but miley queen? Queen of what? Of flopping? Lmfao!

• BrokenArrow

rotf Miley made it to the top tours charts just with 7 concert dates. That’s being a flop? bahahaha.

• sahina91

@Gorgeousselena nooooo tramp, where has Miley flopped? It’s obvious you have flopped on here with your stupid remarks, trying to get everyone to like you. Flopped much? Lmao git.

You are obsessed with miley because you criticise her in every way that is possible, even when she hasn’t done anything wrong or dressed in decent clothes. Seen yourself lately? Guess not.

• realistgangsta

douglas is cute i want miley to date him but he have girlfriend

• dilemma

okay
    me either

• peacelovehearts

They fucked.

• Grease

is it just me or does this sound femiliar??

• iamruth

i might of shiped this if i ever happend.

• Grease

Nick Jonas is old before his time
    The Jonas Brothers singer has always been very mature for his age and is dedicated to his work, claims his mother Denise
    Denise said: “I used to go to the hairdresser to get my hair straightened and Nick being just six, I would to take him with me. He used to sing to the customers and earn a little extra money for sweeping up. People noticed and he wound up with an agent. Within two years, he was on broadway
    He didn’t look back. One vacation, he even asked if he could stay on and keep working. That’s Nick. An old soul.”

• SuckMyAnonDick

So sad.

• WYLMITE?

He’s so unlucky that she wouldn’t date him..

LMAO

• gorgeousselena

@mileyqueen only if you die first bitch! You’re so stupid even your nickname are totally stupid! Lmfao

• Grease

wasn’t she with liam back then??

• EvanescenceDemon

Dead?

• BrokenArrow

realistgangsta said:

douglas is cute i want miley to date him but he have girlfriend

Yeah, they make a good couple.

• UKnowULuvMe

Grease said:

wasn’t she with liam back then??

• marinawashiski

Ugh, I hate these rumors.

• sahina91

@Gorgeousselena if Mileyqueen’s name is stupid then so is yours.