Justin Bieber, ‘I Wear Women’s Jeans’

justinbieberchrisbrown-e12_0

Jutin Bieber told WWD and Life & Style that he wears women’s jeans because girl’s clothing fits him better than pieces designed for men: ‘I’ve worn women’s jeans before because they fit me. It’s not a trend; it’s just, whatever works, works.‘ Will he get married to Selena Gomez soon? ‘I don’t know.

I feel like if it happens, it happens. Right now I’m just focusing on my music, and I feel like it’s going pretty well. I definitely believe in marriage, but not any time soon. We won’t live together until we’re married. ..By 25 or 26,

..I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family. I want to be a young dad. I want to be able to have done what I wanted to do, to be successful, to do a movie or whatever. But if the time is right, I definitely want to be married by 25.’

Around the web

• Sunshine n Lolipops

well at least he is honest… but Justin, Never say Never to living with someone before marriage… ya never know

• Demiandmileylove

It’s like Justin wants to make it harder for himself

• ceeeral

okayyyy.. wonder how selena feels, i mean it’s like he’s planned out her life for her.

• Dodah_J

-smirks-

Alive?

• dilemma

well,at least he’s honest :P but he souldn’t have said that :P he knows it gives haters a plea against him
    I hope he did that before he got rich,cause now he can get custom made jeans

• Demiandmileylove

I always find it stupid if they ask quesiton’s like will you marry … ( Put name in of Girlfriend or Boyfriend ) while they are just a while together :/

• BrokenArrow

that made me laugh

• MileySnuggle

This isn’t helping his image tbh.

• jordanING

he sounds so obnoxious here. this lady is at least trying to get some answers for anything, and he keeps killing the conversation.

• Sunshine n Lolipops
  • Dodah_J

@dilemma did you watch today’s fast life friday? did something happen to Ustream or was it just the video i saw? :$

hey guys :)

• Dodah_J

emily14 said:

hey guys :)

hi :)

• MileySnuggle

• dilemma

winston pwns that bulldog’s ass anyday,like winston once said “he’ll eat it like a 3: something snack” :P is it chris brown’s ?

• StoryOfUs

I love him so much but he shouldn’t have said that… He’s only giving haters some material to talk about.

• SuckMyAnonDick

lol

• dilemma

Dodah_J said:

it was about 10 minutes
    I’ve watched it live then it cut joe off while he was saying something
    when I re-watched the recorded video it was full
    it had the missing part (it wasn’t important though.just thank you and stuff) .
    lol at the question about his thumb’s length xD
    here it is

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I can’t. Why would he even admit that?

• dilemma

does anyone remember culo by sean paul ? people call it “feels allright”
    I had a sudden urge to jam to it today :P
    love that song

• joechick

rofl i always knew

• oceanUP

it’s not his fault if he still has a preteen girl’s figure, it’s what god gave him..

ALIVE?

oceanUP said:

Oh God…

lmao

doldol said:

helloo?
    ====
    hey :)
    hey what’s up? :)

picstoburn said:

wattup?

nothing much. cute emma icon btw.

thanks

• Sunshinesweetheart

Ocean up rocks!
    Oceanup props
    No other site got what you got!!!!!!!!!!
    Go O.U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• themilenator

Everytime I come on it’s always dead…. lololol

==

Same -_-

• themilenator

Sunshinesweetheart said:
    Ocean up rocks!
    Oceanup props
    No other site got what you got!!!!!!!!!!
    Go O.U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ==

O C E A N U P what’s that spell oceanup!
    *shakes pom poms*

• SuckMyAnonDick

bbl

• weirdo

DEAD.

• doldol

that’s cuz i didn’t have internet for a while..

tell me about it,we are renvating soon,so we are premanently moving to another aprtement until it’s done,and dad said the place where we’re going to stay has no wireless connectiuon -_-

• Sunshinesweetheart

O C E A N U P what’s that spell oceanup!
    *shakes pom poms*
    ——————
    Ashes To Ashes dust to dust Oceanup please come back.
    Don’t .Come back up causse you are oCEAN UP

OMG am i the only one on here?like..really? O.o -_-

• Sunshinesweetheart

See You later Ocean sunk

• wavy

HEY!

-_-____________-

doldol said:

that’s cuz i didn’t have internet for a while..

it’s torture. i just moved to a new house and the verizon workers were on strike so we didn’t have t.v. or internet. i just got it yesterday

HEY!
    ====
    its dead :/

wavy said:

HEY!

HEY GURL!!

===
    how long didnt you have internet?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

anyone?

doldol said:

===
    how long didnt you have internet?

Since August 13th

• Gearsarealwaysturning

WTF IS THAT MUSIC D:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

anyone?

hey!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Hello guys. NINA ARE YOU HERE?

Since August 13th
    that’s like 2 weeks,weel,i wont have it for like a month and 1/2 or 2 months even :((((

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Sep 9, 2011 @ 05:31 pm
    rockyourworld said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

anyone?

hey!

==
    Hello! hows it going :D

• -inhalelove

not really. I just think Anons is over reacting . from what Ive heard nothing that bad was said about her. She has said worse to others.

Okay.

It was a bit bad.

I didn’t even read what she said, tbh.

• memi trumps sel

I don’t dislike Anons. I just think she was ready to leave this site and she used yesterday as an opportunity to do so.

• jazzie

autofuckingplay omg im gonna scream -___- im trying to listen to music.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I was just annoyed on how anons is always complaining though. How “shitty” OU is, EM games are boring, its always dead.. etc.,

• Grammar Nazi.

damn. If she felt so strongly about it, why didn’t she confront anyone?

No that’s what people said in the EM game.

• peacelovehearts

LOL at the people who say reblogging is the way to get more followers. I got this shit down, just steal someone’s tumblr famous sidebar for about 2 minutes & gain 30+. Works for me.

• mileykicksass

We’re in a Justin post so I feel as if Anons is watching us..*white trash booty pop*

ijordan_ Q(‘.’Q)
    i can’t. i have to go clean the kitchen. *slaps forehead*
    48 seconds ago
    I bet his bed is in the ketchin so he can do early morning cleaning.

Smh.

• peacelovehearts

—————-
    True…

peacelovehearts said:
    Or get into a fight with a tumblr famous person.

• WakaWakaEhEh

It’s beginning to be a bit cold in the morning ._.

-inhalelove said:
    It was a bit bad.

I didn’t even read what she said, tbh.

You didn’t read it? Omg wat. I cringed.

is there a new glee eepisode

9/20

rotfl

Oh yea it starts in November *sigh*

• memi trumps sel

If I care about someone, I’m not just gonna drop everything because of one fight. Oh and is there any particular reason that you’re bringing this up or?

• peacenlove

picstoburn said:
    picstoburn said:
    Sep 9, 2011 @ 04:30 pm
    peacenlove said:
    ok then…

chen :D

Nins ;)

what’s up? is your cat okay?

she survived surgery but now she’s getting shots everyday…and she’s still barely moving its depressing seeing her like that =/
    so, how are you?

oh. Well then…
    Also stuff about how her 15 minutes of fame has run up and she doesn’t really have anything else to do and she stay in EM games.

It was a bit bad.

DA KETCHIN

• WakaWakaEhEh

Can someone tell my brother that it is unnecessary for him to come down to GA? Wait for Christmas bro~

• Grammar Nazi.

Anons is creepin’ I bet. hai anons.

• AnonsHateSpammers

Sep 9, 2011 @ 04:36 pm
    Grammar Nazi. said:
    oh. Well then…
    damn. If she felt so strongly about it, why didn’t she confront anyone?

ijordan_ Q(‘.’Q)
    i can’t. i have to go clean the kitchen. *slaps forehead*
    48 seconds ago

• ImNotAnnoying

LMFAOO OMG. Oh Bieber, I feel bad for him…like will he ever grow or?

• biebzilla

Well okay.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Hellooooooooooo :)

• ImNotAnnoying

Hellooooooooooo :)

What an attractive icon you’ve got there…

• Disco.Is.Dead

What an attractive icon you’ve got there…
    ~

Todays icon theme.

• Everythingyournot

heller?

• purplekoolaid

he wears girls jeans cause the kid is like 5’5 and 110 lbs probably. any adult male pants aren’t gonna fit him properly.

and i doubt he’ll get married at that age. when i was like 14-19 i always said the same crap that i wanted to get married by 25 and kids young and blah blah. now that im 21 i dont wanna even think about that til im 30.

• SpanishLullaby

Hello?

• kardashian

he obviously doesn’t care about the haters so he says what he wants thats a good thing. if he was to scared to say that he wears girls jeans then that would be bad.
    he’s 17 of course he doesn’t have a filter when he’s talking.

and i doubt he will get married by the time he’s 25 you can’t plan your life out like that.. like he might not even find someone by that age but i guess you never know.

• xGottaLoveOU?

that’s a little weird tbh.

• SpanishLullaby

Oh, its a ghost town up in hurr.

• SpanishLullaby

All by my selfff, don’t wanna be, all by myselff ANYMOREEEEE!

• SpanishLullaby

OMG.

• SpanishLullaby

Waitingggg

• ThisTopSecret

Lmao, Is that Gay or What?

….

• weirdo

DEAD.

HEY!
    ====
    its dead :/

damn

tell me about it,i was talking to GN and he just went MIA suddenly,after that it went totally and completely dead
    so how r u?

• wavy

hey rock your world! and GEARS YES IM HERE….but im not paying attention..theirs a lot of cops outside and me and my bro are being nosy xD

doldol said:

Since August 13th

that’s way more than 2 weeks. Do you not know math…?

• wavy

so how r u?
    im good, how about you?

Wavy I haven’t talked to you in soo long lol. Since the earthquake I think

• AnonsHateSpammers

Everyone moved to the 1D post…bye.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

WHY THE FUCK CANT I COMMENT OU ¬¬

• Gearsarealwaysturning

WHY THE FUCK CANT I COMMENT OU ¬¬

• bluemonday

“do a movie or whatever”

I do not hate Justin.
    But I saw your True Jackson episode.
    Please stay away from acting.

• bluemonday

Ashes To Ashes dust to dust Oceanup please come back.
    Don’t .Come back up causse you are oCEAN UP

Is this supposed to rhyme?
    Or even make sense at all?
    Because it failed on both parts.

• SoFancyinCali

acting its not his thing

• wavy

Sep 9, 2011 @ 05:40 pm
    rockyourworld said:

Wavy I haven’t talked to you in soo long lol. Since the earthquake I think

what earthquake O.o?

• biebzilla

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a diehard Belieber…. but it’s not really helping his image if he’s going around wearing female jeans. Everyone already trashes him about looking like a girl, obviously not as much anymore because he’s changed A LOT.

• Demiandmileylove

I like this guy .. but who says he wears woman jeans even if you do i wouldn’t say that if i was him .. it will make it much more less hard for the haters to make new hate comments on him .. not a smart move Justin

• Selly G

WTF!!!!

• EvanescenceDemon

That doesn’t help the case, Justin.

• AnonsHateSpammers

Congrats…*snorts*

• memi trumps sel

i don’t consider this talking behind her back cause I know she is creeping.

• peacelovehearts

Anons has what, 6 accounts?
    She’s on, no doubt.
    Hell, that girl was even on at 7am the other day.

• Jobros4evr

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HE IS A GIRL! him and selena must share jeans and b like ‘O-M-G (oh oh ohhh) O-M-G (oh oh ohhh) she wore those jeans like me’

• AnonsHateSpammers

It’s really weird asking someone who isn’t old enough to drink, will he get married soon. Some interviewers are complete idiots.

• WakaWakaEhEh

i don’t consider this talking behind her back cause I know she is creeping.

lol.

• peacelovehearts

Or get into a fight with a tumblr famous person.
    That too, but with a fight, the “tumblr famous” person doesn’t spam your url 87249732 times. JS.

• mileykicksass

I have no problems with Anons, at all. She was just overly dramatic, everyone gets talked about it.

• jordanING

this doesn’t really help his lesbian/gay rumors…

• oceanUP

IA!

• AnonsHateSpammers

damn. If she felt so strongly about it, why didn’t she confront anyone?

No that’s what people said in the EM game.

o

• WakaWakaEhEh

chang3 UR SID3B4R IMAG333, Z0MG!!1!!

• Grammar Nazi.

You didn’t read it? Omg wat. I cringed.
    I read it the day after and I had to leave the room for 5 minutes because of the second hand embarrassment. And I was rolling on the floor laughing.

• Sunshinesweetheart

Who can really blame you?
    we;re the ones who made you
    killer song

• WakaWakaEhEh

Oh, it was elections day today, ermmm… last day on OU?

• Grammar Nazi.

Everyone talks shit behind each others back tbh. Nothing new.

• peacenlove

who are you guys talking about?

so, how are you?

aw im sorry. and im fine :)

• Grammar Nazi.

Oh, it was elections day today, ermmm… last day on OU?
    Lol you funny you ain’t leaving bitch.

• WakaWakaEhEh

I have a soccer game manana, errr.

• emily14

in health class today we were talking about how poeple kill themselfs an adult told us about her brother and how two days after she saw him he killed himself :(

• peacelovehearts

Sep 9, 2011 @ 04:44 pm
    WakaWakaEhEh said:
    chang3 UR SID3B4R IMAG333, Z0MG!!1!!
    ——————-
    *wait 10 min, fiasco ends, end up with 30 new followers*

• -inhalelove

You didn’t read it? Omg wat. I cringed.

I told you this about 4354 times. No, I read about one sentence. I caught her drift and didn’t feel like being incredibly hurt that day. I was sad enough just knowing what she was basically talking about.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Lol you funny you ain’t leaving bitch.

Derp.

Sep 9, 2011 @ 04:46 pm
    peacenlove said:
    who are you guys talking about?

i was thinking the same thing.

-inhalelove said:
    You didn’t read it? Omg wat. I cringed.

I thought you had read it the next day tho ._.

• -inhalelove

Oh, it was elections day today, ermmm… last day on OU?

• -inhalelove

I thought you had read it the next day tho ._.

Nope. ‘Never read what she said.

• WakaWakaEhEh

About who said what where? idgi, are we still talking about anons?

• peacelovehearts

I need a number in my name thoughh..

• WakaWakaEhEh

I need a number in my name thoughh..

glam000urr1ishh

• peacenlove

picstoburn said:
    so, how are you?

aw im sorry. and im fine :)

its fine, at least she’s alive…and thats good :)

• peacelovehearts

*awks turtle*

• WakaWakaEhEh

Umm, i need to take a shower bbl.

• -inhalelove

All of these bitches with “bieber” in their url following me smh.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Oh, it was elections day today, ermmm… last day on OU?
    _

FUCK NO

• mileykicksass

omg dis bitch basically accused me of copying her and didn’t have the balls to come off anon and sugar coated it saying she loved my blog..wut even

• peacelovehearts

I need a number in my name thoughh..

glam000urr1ishh
    I’m thinking hipsterl0ve… yupp.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I need a number in my name thoughh..
    _
    Why? Do you gain followers because of it?

• ljs1202

Let’s see here…he sings like a girl, he looks like a girl, now we find out he dresses like a girl. You know what they say, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck…

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

_
    She hates that she loves your blog.

• peacelovehearts

Sep 9, 2011 @ 04:52 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    —————-
    What people don’t realize on tumblr is that just because you have a picture/code in your sidebar, it’s not YOURS. You didn’t make it/whatever. & That’s what bitches attack me for. For stealing public shit that is completely okay to do so. I swear, i wonder the IQ on some of these people…

• peacelovehearts

I need a number in my name thoughh..
    _
    Why? Do you gain followers because of it?
    No, i’m trying to make it as hipster as possible.

• picstoburn

its fine, at least she’s alive…and thats good :)

:) how are you?

i guess people have lives tonight

• doldol

am i too late?is it dead now or…?
    @GN if ur here,haaaiii

• memi trumps sel

Justin you shouldn’t have told the world you have worn female jeans!!!

• ParisianChic

I wear womens jeans

Sweat heart, we figured that one out a long time ago…

i guess people have lives tonight
    i have nothing else to do after conditioning because im all tired herp.

• Grammar Nazi.

am i too late?is it dead now or…?
    @GN if ur here,haaaiii

its dead for now. hopefully it will come around.

• Grammar Nazi.

am i too late?is it dead now or…?
    @GN if ur here,haaaiii

its dead for now. hopefully it will come around.

===

• Grammar Nazi.

its annoying having no social life.

• fuckmesideways

What even.

• mileykicksass

lol if I ‘copy’ you and my edits get more notes than yours then get your followers up or make better edits…simple.

helloo?

rockyourworld said:

helloo?
    hey

• Grammar Nazi.

re-reading posts and lolling/cringing.

• doldol

am i too late?is it dead now or…?
    @GN if ur here,haaaiii

its dead for now. hopefully it will come around.
    =====
    hopefully..so how r u?
    we havent talked in a while :)

Suggest funny old posts

helloo?
    ====
    hey :)

• -inhalelove

What even tomorrow I’ll just ask my friends to hangout or see a movie or something.

• jordanING

y’all were talking about anons? O_o

• fuckmesideways

Is this place alive or.

• Sunshinesweetheart

People don’t like me

helloo?

heyyy

• -inhalelove

GN link the ones you’re reading.

memi trumps sel said:

rockyourworld said:

helloo?
    hey

what’s up?

Sep 9, 2011 @ 05:03 pm
    fuckmesideways said:
    Is this place alive or.

not really but hi.

hopefully..so how r u?
    we havent talked in a while :)
    just been trying out for all the sports teams and clubs I can since school has started up again. It’s only the first week and I don’t have that much homework. But by next week I’ll have a million hours of homework a day.
    How have you been? :)

Falala

Sep 9, 2011 @ 03:01 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

Justin you shouldn’t have told the world you have worn female jeans!!!
    Hi ^________^

• emily14

i think the guy i like likes me :)

Sep 9, 2011 @ 03:02 pm
    EvanescenceDemon said:
    Sep 9, 2011 @ 03:01 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

Justin you shouldn’t have told the world you have worn female jeans!!!
    Hi ^________^
    Hey

repl

• EvanescenceDemon

Screw that auto replay .__. I can’t enjoy the song I’m listening to.

Hey

repl

How are you :D?

Sep 9, 2011 @ 03:02 pm
    emily14 said:
    i think the guy i like likes me :)
    That’s awesome!

Sep 9, 2011 @ 03:05 pm
    jazzie said:
    Hey
    Hey

How are you :D?
    Good! How are you?

I’m great! I’ve been watching Demi’s old concert lately as I miss her singing live

Hi Jazzie

• emily14

i think the guy i like likes me :)
    That’s awesome!
    it is! he kept on staring/glancing at me today

• JustinBieberWarrior

lol did he say “I have no clue when my album’s coming out”??
    and what is a guilty pleasure clothing???

Sep 9, 2011 @ 03:07 pm
    EvanescenceDemon said:
    How are you :D?
    Good! How are you?

Pretty soon we should be getting more live videos!

• jazzie

Omg the autoplay is annoying im trying to listen to music. -___-

• EvanescenceDemon

Pretty soon we should be getting more live videos!

She will perform in GMA

Sep 9, 2011 @ 03:07 pm
    emily14 said:
    i think the guy i like likes me :)
    That’s awesome!
    it is! he kept on staring/glancing at me today
    Awe

jazzie said:

Omg the autoplay is annoying im trying to listen to music. -___-
    Same

• Tonightimlovingu

congrats ?

Sep 9, 2011 @ 03:10 pm
    EvanescenceDemon said:
    Pretty soon we should be getting more live videos!

She will perform on GMA
    On the 20th??

On the 20th??

Check the dates here :P

• JustinBieberWarrior

i want to fuck him

• Dodah_J

dilemma said:

it was about 10 minutes
    I’ve watched it live then it cut joe off while he was saying something
    when I re-watched the recorded video it was full
    it had the missing part (it wasn’t important though.just thank you and stuff) .
    lol at the question about his thumb’s length xD
    here it is
    feature=player_embedded&v=yMfHiRLO2MI

ohh thanks :D lol at the thumb question xD

• dilemma

oceanup is that the bride of chucky in your icon ?

• jordanING

he doesn’t even know when his album is coming out. what a plastic doll.

• Grammar Nazi.

At least buy women jeans that fit and don’t sag.

Le dead OU

HI GN :)

• EvanescenceDemon

I’m changing my epic icon…

• themilenator

Justin Bieber, ‘I Wear Women’s Jeans’

that’s not really new….

hey emily.

• themilenator

oceanUP said:

• themilenator

Hows everyone doing! man is this packed!

i’m back. haha i’m proud of myself for not coming on till like 6 pm

Is this place alive or.

• jordanING

omfg i’ve watched this video like 50830834 freaking times due to this auto play. if this bitch says “guilty pleasure” one more time, i’m going to cut her.

what’s up?

is what’s down :)
    so ur new here right?

• fuckmesideways

not really but hi.
    oh hi, your icon omg. A+

• Grammar Nazi.

GN link the ones you’re reading.
    UHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

what’s up?
    n2m u?

doing German homework lol shoot me brb

• jordanING

who actually does their homework on friday ._.

doing German homework lol shoot me brb
    HEIGEN SCPECHL

picstoburn said:

helloo?

heyyy

wattup?

• Sunshinesweetheart

DO YOU BELIEVE LOOKS DO NOT MATTER?

hopefully..so how r u?
    we havent talked in a while :)
    How have you been? :)
    ehh…good i guess
    i start school next saturday (the 17th) and i know the 1st week isnt always the busiest but like,this year we have the most terrible teachers teaching us..GOD I HATE MY SCHOOL,PLZ BURN IT TO THE GROUND OR I WILL :@ :@
    tell me about ur summer..was it good?

UHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Srsly.

not really but hi.
    oh hi, your icon omg. A+

thanks. :) i was creeping on some post and you said that you were an old user but made a new account. what’s your old username?

• Grammar Nazi.

who actually does their homework on friday ._.
    I did my homework at lunch.

• lovemestealmeawayy

forever alone

Srsly.

uergh they are kind of embarassing.

doldol said:

what’s up?

is what’s down :)
    so ur new here right?

wattup?

nothing much. cute emma icon btw.

• jordanING

Looks are the most important part for a relationship (in the beginning) but it’s the personality that keeps the relationship going.

• lovemestealmeawayy

Sunshinesweetheart said:
    DO YOU BELIEVE LOOKS DO NOT MATTER?

to a certain degree…

• jordanING

Grammar Nazi. said:
    who actually does their homework on friday ._.
    I did my homework at lunch.

me too. but it’s only cause my classes are 2 hours apart.

ehh…good i guess
    tell me about ur summer..was it good?

WOAH you start school on a saturday!!!! That’s so weird. My summer was pretty good. It was the best out of my past 3 summers. I went swimming a lot and got fat on my couch lolol. How about you? Do anything fun?

• -inhalelove

uergh they are kind of embarassing.

I don’t care, tho.

• themilenator

back from the store
    is ugly icon theme going on… OR………?

• doldol

well..ive never seen here before :)

• Grammar Nazi.

oh im looking at my second day in oceanup…

• SuckMyAnonDick

Alive?

memi trumps sel said:

what’s up?
    n2m u?

welll i started a new school and i’m having trouble making friends -_-

themilenator said:

back from the store
    is ugly icon theme going on… OR………?
    heyy

Sep 9, 2011 @ 05:13 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:
    Alive?
    nope

• jordanING
  • Sunshinesweetheart

to a certain degree…
    I could care less if you were the ugliest person in the world i would still be ur friend
    and for relationships its all about whats inside

• memi trumps sel

EvanescenceDemon- your new icon is pretty damn awesome!

OU remove the auto play

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol i bet he wears selenas jeans…

• SubwayToVenus

Wtf.

• SubwayToVenus

I’ve missed this so muuuuuuuuuuch.

dsfgsdm,fsdklf,sd, TODAY WAS THE MOST SPONTANEOUS DAY EVER. DKLFMSDKF

lol, dead. Ohhai Caroline? right? trololo~

• WakaWakaEhEh

This icon is really flawless though.

Waka domination? cool beanssss

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ermm, suck my dick creeping bithes?

THAT’S RIGHT BITHES. NOT BITCHES. BITHES

awww yeahhhh

HELOOOOOOOO

• WakaWakaEhEh

*sits in lonely post and contains excitement*

Oic, hi Emily.

Oic, hi Emily.
    lol hi :)

• Sparks

oh well…

• WakaWakaEhEh

I hope the Yankees fucking sweep the Angels., we may be 3 games ahead of Boston but were like 3947238 games behind Philadelphia ._.

• WakaWakaEhEh

suck. my dick, Cliff Lee. SUCK ITT.

*Yankee rant over*

• kassy1997

WHATTTTTTTTTT?

• WakaWakaEhEh

*goes back to fapping to fanfiction*

• emily14

kassy1997 are you new on OU?

dsfgsdm,fsdklf,sd, TODAY WAS THE MOST SPONTANEOUS DAY EVER. DKLFMSDKF
    wut happened.

• emily14

i’m lonely i need a new boyfriend :/

is it alive yet or…

is it alive yet or…

guess not -.-

Oh okay hi

• jordanING

yay people are coming

Oh okay hi
    hi :)

• emily14

mitchie brusco wont follow me :(

• SuckMyAnonDick

Everytime I come on it’s always dead…. lololol

ehh…good i guess
    tell me about ur summer..was it good?

====
    well.for the saturday school shit,i go to a boarding school here in egypt,and we basically get 2 days off,friday (cuz it’s the official day off in the middle east according to Islamic and Arabic tradition),and then we get sunday off too,but public schools get friday snd saturday off,and that is why i go to school on saturdays.
    Well,my summer started out pretty horrible,since my dad didnt let me go to this basket ball practice with my BFF,and she went,and got waaay too absorbed in it,i only got to talk to her 2 days a week or sth.,and i stayed at home most of the time sisnce my parents and my sis were too absorbed by work,i stayed home alone most of the time,and it got boring,and i started having panic attacks,then my dad bought me a new lap top,and mom signed me up for some italian classes,which i was excited about,then i got bored,and i used to ball myself to sleep,It was THE BEST EUMMER EVER!!

• doldol

@GN sorr for the paragraph,i just wanted to vent :)

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Everytime I come on it’s always dead…. lololol
    _
    It’s always dead tho. :|

doldol said:

well..ive never seen here before :)

that’s cuz i didn’t have internet for a while..

• SuckMyAnonDick

Sep 9, 2011 @ 05:18 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Everytime I come on it’s always dead…. lololol
    _
    It’s always dead tho. :|

Sad. :(

• SpanishLullaby

Dance soon, yayy.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Icon week was a failure.

• mileykicksass

what is this autoplay shit asldjksad omfg

my icon is blury

• themilenator

memi trumps sel said:
    themilenator said:

back from the store
    is ugly icon theme going on… OR………?
    heyy

HEY!
    sry I took long I went and ate soup

• jazzie

Woo more people on heyy.

• -inhalelove

Lol omg that awk moment when you were supposed to go to a party but your friend isn’t answering her phone to tell you when it starts… Smh *gets in pajamas*

wut happened.
    __

d,fklsd, so many things. Well.. first err, during HR was when the voting took place, and then at the pep rally they announced who won, AND IM TREASURER!!!!!
    And, apparently.. I rocked the National Anthem ;)))
    THEN, my friends took me out for some Rita’s Italian ice, and it was just so perfect and yummy. I’m happy and so is my tummy.
    ALSO, my mom’s surgery was a success, and she can walk, a bit. She will still have to walk with crutches for a while, but.. im glad shes well and alive. GAHHH ~LE NOVEL OVER

• -inhalelove

Awwhh yeah Rachel, awwh yeah.~ I’m glad your mom’s okay. And congrats on getting treasurer! :3

Merp. My brother is sending me a Yankee jacket ._. zomg, skdlmask

I made a bet with my friend that I could go two days without cursing :3

• jazzie

Glad to hear your mom is ok Rachel :)

that’s good waka!

__

Gahh, this is such a successful day, thanks Jenny(:

• memi trumps sel

lets vote on how long it takes anons to talk on here again.. I say tomorrow.

Thanks guys(:

• WakaWakaEhEh

lets vote on how long it takes anons to talk on here again.. I say tomorrow.

Did she leave..?

• mileykicksass

wat happened with anons? *skims last night’s post*

That’s good Rachel :D

Is it cause of what me and Jordan said? Errr,

IS IT ALIVE -waits for anons to pop out-

Did she leave..?

She just won’t talk, is all. She’s still gonna creep.

ermm anyone wanna play epicmafia… lolol

Did she leave..?
    she is no longer commenting but she will continue to creep OU and epic Mafia to make sure people arent talking about her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• WakaWakaEhEh

She just won’t talk, is all. She’s still gonna creep.

Umm…

• WakaWakaEhEh

If you;re going to creep and not comment.. well umm, what’s the point? That’s like boycotting the bus, but still be at the bus stop ._.

Umm…
    I’m guessing you think thats creepy???

let ‘em creep

ermm anyone wanna play epicmafia… lolol

~no spectating, trololo.

• mileykicksass

Omg what did you guys say in EM about her :/ she was pissed asldjasdj I miss every thing damn

• AnonsHateSpammers

Sep 9, 2011 @ 04:12 pm
    mileykicksass said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ikr…? What’s the point of not commenting but creeping? Did I miss something?

• mileykicksass

is there any way to like..block this video from playing every time I refresh or..

• memi trumps sel

I actually thought Jordan dealt with the situation well. He didn’t go too far.

__

We were just annoyed about her coming to EM, and not really PLAYING. She’s always saying how she doesn’t want to play EM, and then comes to play at the last minute. It was just something getting on my nerves. I didn’t mean for her to get a mental breakdown over it ._.

• weirdo

• Grammar Nazi.

I DON’T CARE THAT YOU WEAR GIRL JEANS JUSTIN.

• WakaWakaEhEh

If you’re creeping anons, I’m sorry.. but i really don’t like the way you’re dealing with this. It’s nothing to make a big deal out of.

• mileykicksass

That’s why she’s mad? Damn I thought someone called her a cunt bitch or s/t ._.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Maybe, i’m not that emotional and i don’t get what anons is going through, i never let other people get to me. i usually just laugh.

• Grammar Nazi.

Justin should just admit he’s gay so he can get in bed with me.

• AnonsHateSpammers

i hate this auto play i can’t listen to music. lets move posts

i hate this auto play i can’t listen to music. lets move posts

mte

TURN OFF THE AUTO PLAY OU

• WakaWakaEhEh

IM NOT COMMENTING ANYMORE. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY THEN SAY IT SO THAT I CAN RESPOND ONE LAST TIME. PS TURN OFF SPECTATE ON EM I AM A VERY CURIOUS PERSON.

._.

i hate this auto play

ugh I agree I want to listen to music but I can’t

• WakaWakaEhEh

Why don’t you guys turn off Google chrome’s volume? Or turn off your speakers..

um that’s nice?

• WakaWakaEhEh

right now, Google chrome’s volume is off.. and im listening to music on Mozilla.

• mileykicksass

“Without anons this site will be shit”
    lol irl so dramatic

too much work

too much work

You lazy whore.

• memi trumps sel

Anons used to be an important user but recently all she said was.. “it’s dead” “no it’s Dead” “Why should I be here, theres no point in me being here when it’s dead” “RIP OU”

• WakaWakaEhEh

Anons used to be an important user but recently all he said was.. “it’s dead” “no it’s Dead” “Why should I be here, theres no point in me being here when it’s dead” “RIP OU”

I fucking agree.

• -inhalelove

She was still important ._.

• AnonsHateSpammers

So anons is mad over what exactly? EM?

ugh im so bored rn.

Sep 9, 2011 @ 04:28 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    trolololol

lmao.

trolololol

I swear that wasn’t even directed towards anyone omg.

• meris

i’m sorry did i just hear him say he wore womans’s jeans…..thats just…no comment

• mileykicksass

The only thing I don’t understand is if you don’t like this site or you think it’s “shitty” than leave it. Don’t even creep…why creep something you think is shitty? Or maybe I’m too logical….*awkward turtle*

• -inhalelove

So anons is mad over what exactly? EM?

People were talking about her in the before-game chat.

• peacenlove

ok then…

• mileykicksass

I swear that wasn’t even directed towards anyone omg.

that was a very convenient time to post that gif lol irl

• memi trumps sel

She was still important ._.
    I swear you are soo nice if someone said the same things to me that Anons said to you I would NEVER speak to them again.

Sep 9, 2011 @ 04:30 pm
    peacenlove said:
    ok then…

chen :D

is there a new glee eepisode

• meris

….one thing i can’t stand anymore is his glasses…those are just not working anymore

• peacenlove

picstoburn said:
    Sep 9, 2011 @ 04:30 pm
    peacenlove said:
    ok then…

chen :D

Nins ;)

Sep 9, 2011 @ 04:33 pm
    Grammar Nazi. said:
    is there a new glee eepisode

• AnonsHateSpammers

So anons is mad over what exactly? EM?

People were talking about her in the before-game chat.

oh. Well then…

ROFL

picstoburn said:
    Sep 9, 2011 @ 04:30 pm
    peacenlove said:
    ok then…

chen :D

Nins ;)

what’s up? is your cat okay?

• weirdo

Sooo.

• Sunshinesweetheart

Today and yesterday was horrible.
    I hate that time of month
    and having C.P AND being sensitive