Megan Park On Miley So Undercover

mileymegan3

Megan Park told MTV about Miley Cyrus‘ new movie So Undercover out in Oct.: ‘It’s a sorority movie; it’s really funny. It’s really good. I just saw a few little bits of it the other day.’ The film revolves around a young woman who gets a job with FBI to penetrate a sorority and protect a mobster’s daughter.

Costars Jeremy Piven, Mike O’Malley & Kelly Osbourne Megan & Miley play BFFs ‘I play a sorority sister, who is very sweet but not very bright. And she befriends Miley, they become good friends in the movie & they have all these adventures together. It’s fun.’

• BrokenArrow

I know right? I dont really mind Demi actually, but i just noticed that i cant really tell what her personality is o.O I mean, i dont know its just weird. Shes like a huge mystery to me xD

There’s something about Demi that bothers me i don’t know what it is but i have a negative feeling about her. Everything about her annoys me so i decided to ignore her lol

• BrokenArrow

ikr, and she blames Miley for some stuff that shes responsible for herself o.O

When did she blame Miley? O_o

• BrokenArrow

mileyqueen said:

I dont remember that story :/
    ****************
    Well, basically all that happened was that Demi tweeted “Real friends dont encourage you to do drugs…….” then she unfollowed Miley. And then after people started to notice she deleted that tweet and refollowed Miley. o.O And some days after that she was seen with that cigarette pack in her purse. But people say that she has been smoking for a long time, but there hasnt been any proof (or at least i havent seen any..) so..yeah o.O ._.

I didn’t know that :S. Well in that case real friends dont make a friend to look bad in a public eye.

• mileyqueen

*********************
    I know right? I dont know if its just because im not a fan of her, but its kinda weird to me that like one day everythings alright, then she suddenly goes to rehab, then she gets out, promotes her oh so emotional song (thats way to overrated, she didnt even write it) and then she suddenly has a pack of cigarettes in her purse (way to obvious) and i dont know. But then again it could be just me. LOL but yes i know what you mean. I have that feeling with Selena ._.**

• mileyqueen

When did she blame Miley? O_o
    **********
    That one “real friends dont encourage you to do drugs” tweet and the unfollowing story x_x

• BrokenArrow

I used to have the same feeling with Selena too.

• BrokenArrow

• themilenator

Cute picture haha

• xGottaLoveOU?

i can’t wait for this movie to come out! :D <3

• sahina91

gorgeousselena said:
    why this bitch have to take pics like that with girls that she barely knows! ewww shes soo disgusting! one thing is doing this with your bff just for fun, but with other girls is nasty!

====

ever heard of co-stars becoming friends when filming???

guess not, daft twit.

and btw what’s it to ya? is it affecting you?

• BrokenArrow

Everyone hates you, Claudia.
    Selena Gomez hates you too, Claudia.

Even selena fans dont like her. I really think Selena wouldn’t like her either lol.

• sahina91

BrokenArrow said:
    Everyone hates you, Claudia.
    Selena Gomez hates you too, Claudia.

=====

she’s an embarrassment to the Selena fandom.

• realistgangsta

cute friendship

• lovemestealmeawayy

BrokenArrow said:
    Everyone hates you, Claudia.
    Selena Gomez hates you too, Claudia.

lol yeah selena wouldn’t…at all just listen to all her interviews

• lovemestealmeawayy

why you gotta be so mean?

• silentlydream

lovemestealmeawayy said:
    why you gotta be so mean?
    Isn’t everyone here mean?

• realistgangsta

—————–
    you dumbass she actually knew her before they worked on the movie megan was in a band with her sister brandi stfu if you do not know what your talking about ok

• mileyqueen

BrokenArrow said:
    Everyone hates you, Claudia.
    Selena Gomez hates you too, Claudia.

*****************
    Shes so pathetic o.O I seriously thinks all she does is pressing F5 on Mileys posts all day. I mean, shes always one of the first ones to comment. Shes such a failure at life -,- I mean i dislike Selena. So what? I dont even check her posts. asdfghjk the best we can do is ignore her. But i adore Miley, and when i see someone talking shit about her, my reflexes go all bitchy and LOL hahaha ._.*

• BrokenArrow

I know. I strongly dislike Demi and i don’t spend all my time commenting mean things about her , i dont even comment on her post i just ignore her.
    But it seems like her world turns around miley lol.

• mileyqueen

But it seems like her world turns around miley lol.
    ***************

• lovemestealmeawayy

But it seems like her world turns around miley lol.

i like her but she’s very confusing.. i don’t get some of the stuff she says and does…idk

• mileyqueen

*******************
    ikr, and she blames Miley for some stuff that shes responsible for herself o.O

• brokenrecord

There’s like a shit load of celebrities in this film.

• silentlydream

Will it be any good? I wanna see Miley in action! KABAM! No comparing people *points at you*

• gorgeousselena

• brokenrecord

Sep 9, 2011 @ 08:39 am
    gorgeousselena said:

Mileys gorgeous, Excuse her if she takes pictures with her co-stars. She’s a teenager obviously she wants to have fun. She’s made mistakes and so has Selena. So fuck off. K Claudia?

• silentlydream

Claudia makes us selena stans look like a fool

• parathereal

hahaha, so if thats her posee? i do that 2 its not like she is really kissing her .. LOL

• mileyqueen

gorgeousselena said:
    ********************************
    Everyone hates you, Claudia.
    Selena Gomez hates you too, Claudia.

• silentlydream

I’m going to miss Sam Evans on Glee *sobs*

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

All you ever gonna be is mean.