One Direction DARE TO DREAM COVER

daretodream

Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis each tell the story of their amazing journeys in their new book Dare To Dream. From making it to the X Factor final, heading off on their first tour, recording their first album and releasing their own single, the boys are so grateful for all the love and support from their fans.

They have written this book so you can get to know who they really are, where they came from and where they are going! Stunningly designed and jam packed full of exclusive photos of the band on & off stage, + private captured moments, this is an exclusive peek inside their world! M & G details @ Sugarscape.

• SugarCoated

I wish they would stick to making great music and funny videos. I already have a book of theirs and a t-shirt. I think that they’re gunna become a huge brand. They haven’t even released and album or been on their own tour yet.

Sep 9, 2011 @ 08:35 am
    silentlydream said:
    They’re in the X Factor? Hm. Whateva

Were, They were in last season? I think…

• lovemestealmeawayy

not the best photo of them..they look washed out…anyways is it only for sale in the uk?

• Grease

Sorry. but the cover of this book sucks!

• dilemma

okay
    from cutest to least cute in this picture only
    1-zayn
    2-harry
    3-louis
    4-liam
    5-niall (the blonde one)who isn’t cute at all in all honesty lol :P

• brokenrecord

Pixie Lotts real name is Victoria Louise Lott! I thought it was Pixie.. Lmfao.

• livingoutloud

They all look vampire-esqe. Not good at all.

okay
    from cutest to least cute in this picture only
    1-zayn
    2-harry
    3-louis
    4-liam
    5-niall (the blond one)who isn’t cute at all in all honesty lol :P
    ===
    i totally agree, the only cute ones are zayn and harry tbh

• brokenrecord

None of them are really that cute.

They’re in the X Factor? Hm. Whateva
    ====
    they’re not going anywhere
    I don’t know. There’s a possibility.

• livingoutloud

Whore timee.

twitter.com/#!/dr3amcatcherr

They’re in the X Factor? Hm. Whateva
    ====
    they’re not going anywhere
    I don’t know. There’s a possibility.
    ===
    possibility of what? they’re doing nothing in the us as far as i know and i don’t even live in america!

• Dodah_J

i really don’t like their single i was a fan when they first started but i’m already bored of them!

They’re in the X Factor? Hm. Whateva
    ====
    they’re not going anywhere
    I don’t know. There’s a possibility.
    I don’t really care. I just want the bieber madness to GO away *shrugs*

They’re in the X Factor? Hm. Whateva
    ====
    they’re not going anywhere
    I don’t know. There’s a possibility.
    I don’t really care. I just want the bieber madness to GO away *shrugs*
    ==
    whatever… you’re right!

• m

Joe just released his new single! Just In Love check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u4jlNdpl4g

They’re in the X Factor? Hm. Whateva
    ====
    they’re not going anywhere
    I don’t know. There’s a possibility.
    I don’t really care. I just want the bieber madness to GO away *shrugs*
    ==
    whatever… you’re right!

Grease said:

They’re going to flop soooooooo hard in the us!

i doubt it.. there like bieber times 5…
    but i wouldn’t mind them not being that famous here cause then i could actually maybe get a chance to meet them.

• lovemestealmeawayy

idk i really hope they dont get as famous as bieber here cause…
    then it would be madness

• lovemestealmeawayy

would you compare there music to bieber or jbs?

• Grease

Why is everyone saying that they are like bieber!! I’ve never heard of them until recently when oceanup started posting about them!!

Grease said:

they have the potential to be as famous as bieber.

• Grease

would you compare there music to bieber or jb?
    ===
    if by jb you mean jo bros then 1D will never reach their talent tbh. jb’s have actual talent in music and writing so i would never compare them.

pft

• Grease

I LOVE JOE’S NEW SINGLE!!!!!!!!

Grease said:
    would you compare there music to bieber or jb?
    ===

yeah idk i don’t there music is as good as the jonas brothers but i think they will become pretty famous.

• Demiandmileylove

• WYLMITE?

I would not be surprised if she turns out to be a Miley fan..

• Dodah_J

i think i like a bieber song … KILL ME!

• silentlydream

I for one isn’t excited about college. I’m scared. Hold me.

• jazzie

Hiya everyone.

• WYLMITE?

ONTD is sort of,kind of fun o.O

Sep 9, 2011 @ 11:57 am
    Dodah_J said:

i think i like a bieber song … KILL ME!

Oh no you didn’t

• Demiandmileylove

It’s dead

Mere man ye bata de tu
    Kis or chala hai tu?
    Kya paya nahi tune?
    Kya dhoondh raha hai tu?

Jo hai unsuni jo hai unkahi
    Woh baat kya hai bata…MITWAAA..

jazzie said:

Hiya everyone.
    Yo.

• WYLMITE?

Love will find a way… :)

• Dodah_J

See no more technically has 10.8 Million views!

• jazzie

Yo.

For some reason at first I thought your icon was Matt Lewis xD

Sep 9, 2011 @ 12:07 pm
    silentlydream said:

Relive people! RELIVE!
    Oh Voldy… D:

Sep 9, 2011 @ 12:07 pm
    jazzie said:

Yo.

For some reason at first I thought your icon was Matt Lewis xD
    It’s Mr. James Franco.

Who’s Matt Lewis? *Goes to Wikipedia*

• brokenrecord

Gosh, sometimes I wish I would’ve chose to major in English instead of Conceptual physics

Sep 9, 2011 @ 12:13 pm
    brokenrecord said:

What topics are you covering?

Alive?

• JustinBieberWarrior

they’re cute and i liked wmyb but i’m already tired of it xD one of my friends is always listening to it on her phone and we have to listen as well.

I ate too much. :/

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol at the confetti on the tumblr home page.

• WYLMITE?

Why is everybody hating on Gorgeousselena in Miley post?

She’s just trolling,isn’t she? LOL XD

WYLMITE? said:
    Why is everybody hating on Gorgeousselena on Miley post?

She’s just trolling,isn’t she? LOL XD

theres such a thing as too much trolling..

Sep 9, 2011 @ 11:52 am
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

WYLMITE? said:
    Why is everybody hating on Gorgeousselena on Miley post?

She’s just trolling,isn’t she? LOL XD

theres such a thing as too much trolling..
    Yeah she goes too far,I know. But she makes me laugh TBH.
    It’s not like she’s serious about any of her comments. She’s a pretty good troll because users say all sort of shit to her and she doesn’t care. ROFL

WTF?
    They have not even done anything. -_-
    Teenage girls will go batshit and buy this book,of course. Sad TBH -.-

• silentlydream

This is so predictable. They’re going to be the new ‘it’ boys and soon enough Justin Bieber will turn into another one of those hasbeen. That’s what you get when you’re a teen hearthrob, Justin. Tsk tsk

• Grease

They’re going to flop soooooooo hard in the us!

• dilemma

can they make music first before starting to write a book at least o.O
    I really don’t understand what they’ve accomplished
    they didn’t even win the 1st place on x factor
    hell
    even whoever made it to #1 didn’t write a book

• dilemma

Grease said:

They’re going to flop soooooooo hard in the us!

lol don’t be so sure about it
    I think they’re going to be the next biebers
    bieberx5
    at least justin worked hard for it :P

• Grease

They’re only famous in the uk right?

Grease said:

They’re going to flop soooooooo hard in the us!

lol don’t be so sure about it
    I think they’re going to be the next biebers
    bieberx5
    at least justin worked hard for it :P
    =====
    why the hell are they going to be the next biebers? their songs are as childish and cheesy as his. honestly, i don’t really like their m usic.

They’re in the X Factor? Hm. Whateva

They’re in the X Factor? Hm. Whateva
    ====
    they’re not going anywhere

• dilemma

m said:

WTF WITH HIS ACCENT AT THE BEGINNING o_O thank god I’ve heard it before or else I wouldn’t have understood what he’s saying
    but I love it :3 love the beat
    love it live better
    and btw this was supposed to be his first single before he wrote see no more

JO BROS FOR EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!1

• brokenrecord

Who else saw Demis tweet about how real friends don’t have you try drugs? Than she unfollowed Miley. Lol.

===
    yeah like demi didn’t do drugs before miley.

brokenrecord said:
    For realz?

Sep 9, 2011 @ 09:19 am
    ===
    yeah like demi didn’t do drugs before miley.

Mte

Sep 9, 2011 @ 09:19 am
    silentlydream said:
    brokenrecord said:
    For realz?

Yeah.

===
    yeah like demi didn’t do drugs before miley.

Mte
    ===
    that whole ‘sober is sexy’ isn’t working for me.

Sep 9, 2011 @ 09:21 am
    ===
    yeah like demi didn’t do drugs before miley.

Mte
    ===
    that whole ‘sober is sexy’ isn’t working for me.

Me neither, I mean I love and respect Demi. But, I think she’s doing that so people won’t suspect she’s doing drugs.

• brokenrecord

I think she was PMSing though cause 5 minutes later she refollowed and deleted the tweet.

===
    yeah like demi didn’t do drugs before miley.

Mte
    ===
    that whole ‘sober is sexy’ isn’t working for me.

===
    if she isn’t doing drugs then she deffinetly smokes. lovatics are crazy do defend her. js

Sep 9, 2011 @ 09:25 am
    ===
    yeah like demi didn’t do drugs before miley.

Mte
    ===
    that whole ‘sober is sexy’ isn’t working for me.

===

I think she smokes, I mean I smoke and I’m 5 months older than her, and I don’t have a problem admitting it. She just needs to say that she does so her fans can stop making complete dumb asses of themselves.

===
    yeah like demi didn’t do drugs before miley.

Mte
    ===
    that whole ‘sober is sexy’ isn’t working for me.

===
    you’re right, she is just lying to her fans who are stupid enough to think she is real

• mileyqueen

umm why is everyone so crazy about these guys? i feel like im the only girl who thinks theyre ugly..i mean seriously? they are all unatractive and its not like their songs are any good.

weird..

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

Is this really necessary? “Thier amazing journey?” Journey to what? Losing The X-Factor?

mileyqueen said:

weird..

The brunette looks cute to moi/me :)

• iamruth

no offence but you saw there journey and lifes while watching x factor,x factor merchandice,and in magazines.yet clearly people will buy this book when they know the info.some girls in my school are gonna skip school and wait in line to get this.

• jordanING

what journey though? They have 1 song and a video. I hardly call that amazing.

jordanING said:
    what journey though? They have 1 song and a video. I hardly call that amazing.
    You have to read the book in order to find out why they’re journey is so amazing but I doubt that you’ll actually buy the book

• SmellsLikeTeenSpirt

I love The Pixies..

• sahina91

a book already? they need to slow down.

• MileySnuggle

Uhm they don’t even have an album yet.

• miranda k

• peacelovehearts
  • miranda k

SmellsLikeTeenSpirt said:

miranda k said:

hi guys
    Hey :D

how are you !! please tell me something new i’m soooooooo bored

miranda k said:
    hi guys
    Bonjour< /em>

peacelovehearts said:
    Bandwagon-ing it… H1pst3r 5tyl3.

What’s with the whole triangle thing? I’m confused

• peacelovehearts

What’s with the whole triangle thing? I’m confused
    Because triangles are the least mainstream shape? Therefore it’s considered “hipster”? Ideekay, that’s the best i can come up with.
    *shrgus*

• miranda k

silentlydream said:

miranda k said:
    hi guys
    Bonjour

how are you

• Voice of reason

Huh.
    I thought the boy band fad was over…
    Shows how much I know.

Lala

• Voice of reason

Dianna Agron and Taylor Swift at a Flea market.
    Yeah, yeah. I can see them both being friends.

Why is it so dead?

soo is anons gone? :(

lovemestealmeawayy said:

soo is anons gone? :(

Probably

• Voice of reason

@Demon
    It is just nearing 2. School usually lets out after three.

EvanescenceDemon said:
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

soo is anons gone? :(

Probably

why did she leave?

EvanescenceDemon said:

lovemestealmeawayy said:

soo is anons gone? :(

Probably

but why?

Voice of reason said:

@Demon
    It is just nearing 2. School usually lets out after three.

Oh

why did she leave?
    I don’t know >.<

but why?

I don’t know

• Voice of reason

@Demon

Evanesensce huh.
    They were pretty big in the early 2000s.
    Now, they’ve fallen off the face of the planet.
    How old are you? If you don’t mind my asking.

Voice of reason said:

@Demon

Evanesensce huh.
    They were pretty big in the early 2000s.
    Now, they’ve fallen off the face of the planet.
    How old are you? If you don’t mind my asking.
    Evanescence are releasing a new album and yeah, they used to be pretty big back then.
    I’m 14

• Dodah_J

I know you’ve been hurt before but never say never baby ..
    slow down don’t close the door you’ve been waiting forever baby .. see I .. know your heart’s been scared but you came this far so baby don’t run away

Dead site…

• Dodah_J

i know you’re colse to giving up i just wanna give you love and try to keep a smile on your face .. so open your eyes and see that we belong together .. baby .. you’ll be surprised to find that things could be much better ..

• Voice of reason

I’m 14

A new album? Wow…
    All luck to them.

• Voice of reason

*All the best luck to them.

A new album? Wow…
    All luck to them.

I still love the band and I’m waiting for the album to come out :D

• Voice of reason

Gonna go catch up on my arrested development.
    Toodolloo

Bye @VOR

Dodah_J said:

What song is this?

• Dodah_J

you played your cards right into the broking heart .. baby i’d never i treat you like a treasure .. it’s not your fault i know you took it hard .. but that was a mistake for us it’s never too late .. you gave a lot when you were with him .. it’s time to move on you’ve just gotta forget it ..

EvanescenceDemon said:

What song is this?

All This Time – Joe Jonas

• Demiandmileylove

Nanaannanan

• Dodah_J

‘Cause baby the sky is clear .. the rain is gone ths sun is shinning .. iii wanna take you to a place wherelove is something more than you imagened .. yeah .. iii put it right in your face girl its yours all you gotta do is reach out and grab it .. but you waited all this time .. put it right in your face girl it’s yours all you gotta do is reach out and grab it ..

You waited all this time ..
    You waited all this time ..
    You waited all this time ..

• Demiandmileylove

This stupid bitch of a Lovatic ( MEAN STUPID ASS PERSON ! ) is like totally hating on me because i said that i hate the line #Soberissexy .. like just f-cking f-ck off bitch !

• Dodah_J

come together girrl .. enter the chance .. there’s nothing to be scared of .. just grab my hand .. if you need someone by your side .. with the love inside .. night or day i’ll be there .. you know i care .. cause iiii wanna take you to a place wherelove is something more than you imagened .. yeah .. iii put it right in your face girl its yours all you gotta do is reach out and grab it ..

Demiandmileylove said:

some lovatics are stupid immature bitches just ignore them! :/

• Demiandmileylove

some lovatics are stupid immature bitches just ignore them! :/

Serious they give Lovatics a bad name ..

Demiandmileylove said:
    some lovatics are stupid immature bitches just ignore them! :/

Serious they give Lovatics a bad name

What happened bro – um – lady?

• Demiandmileylove

What happened bro – um – lady?

Stupid Lovatic is hating on me because i said that i didn’t like the #Soberissexy thing ..

Dead site?

• brokenrecord

College is more harder than I thought it would be..

• Demiandmileylove

brokenrecord said:

College is more harder than I thought it would be..

This..

brokenrecord said:
    College is more harder than I thought it would be..

i start soon i’m scared!!

brokenrecord said:
    College is more harder than I thought it would be..
    Please don’t remind me. I’m this close to graduate and I’m still having a hard time trying to move to London so I could study there

• lovemestealmeawayy

from everyone i’ve heard college is a joke…uhhh

Sep 9, 2011 @ 11:17 am
    Demiandmileylove said:

LMAO

gota luv des demi fan$$

• peacelovehearts

I can’t wait for college, my god.
    I’m gonna turn into a whore.

• Demiandmileylove

• peacelovehearts

——————-
    Just tell them to fuck off & sniff some coke.
    I’m sure demi has some left over.

• Demiandmileylove

LMAO

gota luv des demi fan$$

Ha those kind of Demi fans give Demi fans bad names

• peacelovehearts

DEADD.

• Demiandmileylove

Just tell them to fuck off & sniff some coke.
    I’m sure demi has some left over.

Haha i will do that ;)

• peacelovehearts

*patiently waits for the next 4 hours until people get on*

• WYLMITE?

I once had a Twitter argument with this kid because I said Cody Simpson’s song (excuse me for not remembering the name) was autotuned.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA