Demi Lovato, ‘LOVATICS I NEED YOU!’

emidvj

Some people are upset that she is promoting her album.

• BecauseICan

We get it Demi, you overcame an eating disorder, you’re strong, you’re “#unbroken” and you have boobs. Now quit waving those things in our faces. Your true fans will support you but you’re seriously turning off potential fans.
    The whole Snooki look isn’t really working for her either.

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

BecauseICan said:

The whole Snooki look isn’t really working for her either.
    LMFAOOOO totally love you for that

• Husky

People need to get over the Demi hate. It’s not like other celebrities don’t do it as well. At least she’s honest that she’s promoting and wants people to buy her album. Look at Justin. He retweets his fans and then replies to them with “#neversaynever #ilovemyfans #neversaynever” and he never gets BS about it. Hiding your promotions in shameless fan service is worse as far as I’m concerned.

-walks out-

• lovemestealmeawayy

whatever i don’t care…

• lovemestealmeawayy

i love demi but does tweet a lot about her album and stuff..like tweet some just not like a full page about it.

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

it’s not wrong to promote your stuff, but to a certain degree. Completely putting yourself out there is pathetic and unappealing. I refer to Taylor Swift. Obviously there was some promotion to make everyone AWARE that she had an album coming out but that’s it. Demi has made it aware since like 2 fucking months ago. At this point, it’s just annoying. Music speaks for itself. If ppl like it, they will buy. If not, then oh well. Too bad. It isn’t the end of the world. You’re still a millionaire so stfu

• SplitLove

T H I S ;)

• BecauseICan

So…Girlleader1 is a Selena fan and from what I can tell, she is loving the attention. I hate the fact that celebrities even choose to direct a reply at one specific negative comment. You’re just giving haters more support. Same thing happened with that equal love Miley disagreement.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

BecauseICan said:

Well nobodys perfect and I’m sure no matter who you are or how confident you are if you’re getting a ton of hate at you every now and then you’re going to reply. I know Demi does it more than she should but with the Miley thing and all.

• BecauseICan

MileyEqualsAwesome said:

I know, but I just wish celebrities would stop singling out one hater, which draws more haters in. That girl is basking in the glory of getting mentioned and loving all the mentions and follows she’s getting. I’m sure Demi will soon learn to brush off the hate, but in this situation, I don’t think what she did was right.
    But yeah, Miley’s comment wasn’t even as rude as Demi’s, in my opinion.

• Johnfreeman

The whole Snooki look isn’t really working for her either.

Not from what I see. In fact if anything her new mature look is getting her MORE fans. And more buzz. Kinda whorish but then again so is hollywood in general.

PS: she looks nothing like snooki. Come on now.

• Johnfreeman

LeaveMeTheFuckAlone said:

Yeah well here is the problem there is NO such thing to a “certain degree”. Because when it’s all said and done, EVERYONE puts them selves out there and whores them selves out to the extreme. When Selena’s album was released she tweeted her tour dates, her promo dates everywhere she was going to be and what not. And SOME promotion for Taylor Swift? SOME Promotion? Are you blind? They pretty much promoted the crap out of her. That wasnt it at all by ANY MEANS. Fact is this is hollywood and considering how Demi got no promo last time, she’s just ensuring herself for that. Which maybe an over doing yet seeing as how this is her first mature debut, I understand why. The fact that you bring up Taylor swift who is constantly being shoved down our throats by record company executives is proof that you are completely oblivious.

Again she isnt the first to “completely put herself out there” and shes not the last. Do your research kid. Your lack of understanding is showing.

• Johnfreeman

xAskTaylorx said:
    And people waited two years for Taylor Swifts album and she didn’t promote as much as Demi did…

You obviously don’t own a TV or a computer or anything with media that can broadcast if you believe this stupid statement.

• Johnfreeman

LeaveMeTheFuckAlone said:
    People who don’t like her tweeting should unfollow her.
    i did. months ago when she started playing the fucking sympathy card. it got annoying. it still irks me when she gets RTed on my timeline..

Then why the fuck did you follow her for so long. And if you don’t like her or care for her why are you talking about her on a public fucking forum you dumb ass? Seriously, people are stupid.

• Johnfreeman

Fannie Mae said:
    I have “BLACK UMBRELLA” stuck in my head. lol Anyways, everyone promotes their stuff like crazy. Demi just wants people to remember to buy her album. Bloody Hell, its her career to sell and promote her product

common sense at last

• MileyEqualsAwesome

BecauseICan said:

But yeah, Miley’s comment wasn’t even as rude as Demi’s, in my opinion.

Yeah I mean I agree with your statement I don’t like when they do it either. I just understand it more and think it’s different when it’s once in awhile instead of all the time. I love Demi but she really shouldn’t reply to them as much as she does.

• weirdo

:O

• Johnfreeman

xAskTaylorx said:
    Everything!! Demi, you don’t need to promote the sh** out of it because her fans are loyal. If she overpromotes(as she is doing now), people, even some of her fans will get annoyed. I am a fan and annoyed that all she cares about is herself by talking WAY to much about it. Demi just be proud that you have an album coming out and be happy for whoever buys your album. Hope for the best!

you don’t need to promote the sh** out of it because her fans are loyal.”

Uh yes she does, It’s her job to promote her cd? Kinda the artist her talking about her music…psh

“ If she overpromotes(as she is doing now), people, even some of her fans will get annoyed.”
    Well then they werent fans to begin with. IF you are NOT liking her for her music, then you’re not a fan. simple

“I am a fan and annoyed that all she cares about is herself by talking WAY to much about it.”
    Yeah what the fuck is up with that caring about her music and being one of the SOLE bread winners for her entire family and her career resting on this album? Its not like she is a musician LOOKING for people to buy her shit except oh wait,,,,she is. Duh?
    Well dear, when her own record company doesn’t do crap for her, she kinda has to. Since she didn’t get any promo last time for her LAST album, I guess this is called insurance. Not to mention its a WEEK before the album comes out and a WEEK before her first show? You’re damn right she cares about herself. It’s her career after all. She HAS to talk about it because its HER album so yeah. She DOES want it to do well. You know what happens when it doesn’t do well? She loses her record contract. So yeah its kind of a BIG deal that she talks about her OWN ALBUM

Ah dur dur dur?!!!! lameo.

• Johnfreeman

xAskTaylorx said:

Ah dur dur dur?!!!! lameo.

• Johnfreeman

you don’t need to promote the sh** out of it because her fans are loyal.”

• BecauseICan

Johnfreeman said:

PS: she looks nothing like snooki. Come on now.

I think people are more wary of her at this point. The whole special on her overcoming her eating disorder and whatnot. I think sex appeal turns more people off than attracts them. Then again, I guess sex sells.
    The Snooki comparison was because of her recent orangeness. Spray tan is only great when it isn’t done in abundance. Just sayin.

• SaltyBubblegum

I’m just waiting for this freaking album to come out so she’ll STOP PROMOTING! Sure, I’m excited about it, but I mean, we know. We have known, and we will know for the next couple of more weeks that it’s out.
    Only… *counts like a boss* Oh… Eight more days…

• SaltyBubblegum

Be happy. Be healthy. :)

• breeze

LeaveMeTheFuckAlone said:

I agree.

• CandiceVS

bitch

• xAskTaylorx

• xAskTaylorx

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

What’s wrong with wanting my album to do well?

You’re desperate….it comes across as pathetic..worse than Selena rlly..

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

People who don’t like her tweeting should unfollow her.

• weirdo

That must suck. I hate when people RT stuff about Joe Jonas lol

• thedarksunshine

the funny thing is… these people don’t need to read her tweets. And if they see it on their timeline, learn to keep on scrolling.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

Does it matter? If you’re annoyed about it then just ignore it or don’t look at it.

• Fannie Mae

• Katniss10

I like pie

• xGottaLoveOU?

ppl are just nick picking now + hating..

• AcidPinkLemonade

Demiandmileylove said:

I hate when people say something like her fans will buy more albums then one .. yes some people will but what does it matter .. like Joe’s/Selena’s/Miley’s/Justin’s fans won’t do that ..
    ====================================
    Actually, when Justin first came out, he told his fans to “BieberBlast” One Time/Baby, etc. That’s buying it more than once.

That’s why it stayed at number one for so long. I wasn’t just talking about Lovatics buying things more than once when I said that.

• m

I honestly don’t care about her promoting her album on twitter but it gets annoying when she retweets a bunch of random people saying “omgz I preordered your album!” I don’t give a fuck.

• Demiandmileylove

There is such a thing as doing too much.
    She should know her fans are going to buy her album (probably more than once). They’ve been waiting for new music for about two years.

• Demiandmileylove

Let her promote how she wants yes i find it annoying too but i remember wanting to listen to music on youtube and everytime there would come a 20 second thing of Selena’s song ‘Who says’ to be honest that is even more annoying than some tweets !

• Demiandmileylove

And Demi does care about her fans .. this is just the way she promotes .. if you would be famous and had an album coming out ? you want it to do well too right ? Selena promoted the shit out it .. Joe did so why can’t Demi do it ? it’s so stupid !

• JICKNONAS

everyone who is hating on her really needs to calm down! there is no such thing as over promoting in th emusic business! any promotion is good promotion! she has to push the album so it sells especially cos she’s been out and has probably lost some of her fanbase. no one can ever make an album sit on their ass and expect it to sell! if you do that and it works get back to me but until then dont judge until you fully understand.

• Demiandmileylove

Oh i forgot to say .. Demi only replayed to one hater .. and the rest was in general for the hate she got for everybody :/ how would you feel if you got out of a treatment for anorexia and then when you’r happy about you’r weight people will call you fat ?? she may sound rude/strong in her tweets but i don’t think she is like that when she wrote the tweets

• Grease

i bet her album will be expensive as hell for sure!!

• Demiandmileylove

Grease said:

i bet her album will be expensive as hell for sure!!

Why would you think that ?! and what doo you think is expensive ? like 15 bucks ?

• KellyScars

lol really..would you all just stfu she might go over board with it but shes just getting people ready for it.shes excited.get the fuck over it.u have NO reason to hate on her for putting “unbroken”everywhere.dont like? bitch then UNFOLLOW SIMPLE AS THAT. stop bitching at her for doing what she wants.she worked hard on it and THATS WHY SHES PROMTING IT SO DAMN MUCH!

• Grease

i don’t think it will be that cheap

• Demiandmileylove

i don’t think it will be that cheap

We will see ;) and if it’s really expensive i am just gone dowload it xD

• beautifulnightmare

I’m not a fan of Selena or Demi but I’m just wondering.. A lot of people complained/reacted when Selena promoted her album on Twitter. I would read comments about it, and almost all of it were negative. And now Demi’s promoting hers.. People defended her for promoting her album. It’s just so UNFAIR. They both talk to their fans on Twitter but we all know Demi talks to her fans more often that Selena since Selena’s on tour. But please guys, don’t hate on Selena just because she’s mistaken for a “fake girl” for not making mistakes in public like Miley and Demi did. I’m not here to hate. Just saying my opinion. Don’t hate on somebody especially when you don’t even know what they’re going through.

• beautifulnightmare

MTE! But don’t get me wrong, I’m not a hater

• marinawashiski

She’s being such an attention whore lately.

• marinawashiski

askashley said:
    LOL! U guys think Broken’s Promotion is nnoying? How about these celebs who promote the crap out of their shit and their already at the top of their game. Prime Example: Lady Gaga. The Woman is at the Height of career and she over promoted her last cd and then even went as far to make her shit 99c the first week of sales just to encourage people to buy her lame shit! Geezuz, Everbody and I DO MEAN EVERYBODY OVer Promotes Their shit on Twitter, Bieber, Selena, The Joanses The List goes on and on! So Stop whining about Demi promoting her damn album She DESERVES more attention anyways she’s the ONLY DISNEY STAR on the CHANNEL that can ACTUALLY SING WELL LIVE and yet she’s so got dam n UNDERRATED. And yet, so many mainstream that can’t sing for shit and yet they have countless #1 singles *Katy Perry, Rebecca Black (which I don’t understand how the fuck she got to be #1 on the Billboard when her song was h8ed on by %95 of the globe) Kesha Jason Derulo , Selena Gomez Just to Name A Few. Seriously, our music industry is FUCKED. e don’t care about PURE TALENT anymore. All that sales is auto-toned crap and SEX APPEAL .

Gosh, you’re so ignorant.

• MarinaCout

Sweet jesus , Let Her Promote what her wants,p , is her Twitter . everyine promotes Singles and Albums .she isn’t the first one
    IF U DO NOT LIKE UNFOLLOW , SHE DOES NOT NEED U

• PuureVanity

lmao i enjoy watching this “Selenator” and “Lovatics” fight ;)

• PuureVanity

It’s been what two years since her last album why wouldnt she promote the hell out of it and if people don’t like it just unfollow her simply as that

• PuureVanity

*Simple

• weirdo

Everyone promotes they’re stuff. Selena,Justin,Taylor,etc. They all do it. It’s what they’re supposed to do. js

• Lilly

I so sick of hearing her promote her new album and I don’t even follow her anymore. Twitter needs to have something like tumblr savior.

• UlitmateAnon

Because she wont STFU! She was trying to pull a taylor swift pity party and it sadly got cut short.

• JustinBieberWarrior

-walks out-

how is retweeting and replying to fans promotion?? if u dont like people criticizing demi you dont have to criticize justin. at least justin notices his fans instead of his haters.

btw, i love demi and i dont mind her promoting but i dont like how shes always replying to haters, she has a lot of fan tweets she could focus on js.

• askashley

• MadisonRaWr

there’s nothing wrong with promoting your album everyone does it ! Taylor, Selena, Joe, Justin, Nicki Minaj, Drake EVERYONE ! It’s normal

• askashley

Sep 12, 2011 @ 10:56 pm
    JustinBieberWarrior said:

-walks out-

U missed the part where she sed he adds neversaynaever and the rest of his CDS and what not to the end of every tweet. That’s Promoting Himself.

• PuureVanity

O__o

• Oh SNAP

This is for all the Lovatics who say, “Oh boo, Demi is real because she doesn’t promote herself on twitter like other celebs..”

HAHA,bullshit.

• themilenator

I honestly think her tweets are annoying…

• xAskTaylorx

Let’s just say celebrities don’t promote as much as this child does… Be yourself. – D

• realistgangsta

IA and i hate how she keep putting unbroken after every tweet like dam stfu already its annoying as that soberissexy shit

• JoeHoe15

Demi, I know that it will do great. :)

• AcidPinkLemonade

There is such a thing as doing too much.

• weirdo

People who don’t like her tweeting should unfollow her.