Rihanna Armani UNDERWEAR Campaign

rihannaunderwear-92

Rihanna‘s Emporio Armani Underwear campaign pictures.

• memiAndniley

Sep 12, 2011 @ 02:33 pm
    WESLEY said:
    I think you made an error. GTFO is not a real word? What were you trying to say

STFU

STFU
    I believe that people speak English on this website. What does GTFO and STFU mean in your language? By the way, who is that lady in your picture? IS that you? Nice Picture

• Firework

all my FB friends have twitters and after every fucking tweet they put a hashtag oh my god FACEPALM X135646

• Firework

WESLEY BE TROLLING HARRRRRD

• realistgangsta

Are you legal? I do not like that kind of talk. Sorry, I’m from the old school. (I’m laughing)
    —————————
    hahahahahaha

WESLEY BE TROLLING HARRRRRD
    ____

I hope that is a compliment. If it is thanks buddy firework! (I am smiling)

• memiAndniley

(replying to this) – Sep 12, 2011 @ 03:04 pm
    WESLEY said:
    STFU

NO1CURRS.

NO1CURRS.
    ______

Oh, I see. You are doing that on purpose to get a response from me or to test me. I wanna play that game. (I’m laughing) Guess this one:
    I CUP

• memiAndniley

I CUP

TROLLS AIN’T LASTING LONG.. ;)

• coolkat5000

WESLEY said:

I just looked up Rihanna. She’s a singer? Does she sing well? She is a baby!
    Im new here and I’m 74. My granddaughter said I need to be more “hip” (I think that is the word she used), she signed me up on this website! All for my grandbaby. I love her so much. She is 13!
    ——————————————–
    Omg Omg Omg Haha. u have got to be kidding XD
    Why Is Ur Name Wesley. do you like harry potter, HA If Ur Not trolling u are gunna find waay nasty things ur Grand daughter does on the net.. Tell Me Does she Watch Whatthebuck or shane dawson on youtube XD

• WESLEY

I vaguely remember Harry Potter. I know he is the boy with the glasses. I was named after my father and Grandfather. I have not a clue what my Granddaughter watches. She is only 13, I hope she is still a clean minded young girl. I do not know how to view history on the computer and she refuses to show me how

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol everyone knows who miley is..this aint real.

• WESLEY

I somewhat know who Miley is. Isn’t she the daughter of the guy who sings achy breaky heart Billy Ray. Me and my estranged daughter used to dance to that when she was a teen. “Don’t tell my heart, my achy breaky heart, I just don’t think he’d understand”. That song is a classic now

• WESLEY

I even somewhat know who Miley is. Never seen her before, but I have heard of her. Who are you talking about?

• coolkat5000

You Are Soo Trolling, Buut You Made OU Alive to there for a second.. Keep up the good troll and Ou Alive XD

• memiAndniley

WESLEY said:
    SMH.

• memiAndniley

IKR

• memiAndniley

LOL DEAD.

WESLEY’S PROFILE.

Who I Am:
    I am a creeper/stalker/troll

• memiAndniley

LOL ITS OKAY WESLEY! U CHANGED IT BUT I SAVED IT <3

• WESLEY

I am sorry. But granddaughter’s immature friend boy wrote my ‘Who I am’. He helped my granddaughter make my account and my email. and quite honestly, I am offended by the words that he used. I have never been a creeper or a stalker, and I am really confused about this TROLL word. Are you guys referring to those ugly dolls with the diamond belly button? If so, I have never viewed myself as ugly. In my day I was a hunk (I’m laughing)

• Untouchable

rih!!!

• WESLEY

I just looked up Rihanna. She’s a singer? Does she sing well? She is a baby!

• lovemestealmeawayy

WESLEY said:
    I just looked up Rihanna. She’s a singer? Does she sing well? She is a baby!

lol are you serious? cause i could totally picture you being anons
    hahahahhahahahah

• lovemestealmeawayy

didn’t OU say they would lets anons back on soon?!! uhh i think all the spamming is gone…

• WESLEY

I am sorry but what is an anon?

• memiAndniley

WESLEY said:
    I am sorry but what is an anon?

GTFO

I think you made an error. GTFO is not a real word? What were you trying to say

• Demiandmileylove

• peacelovehearts

I just looked up Rihanna. She’s a singer? Does she sing well? She is a baby!
    Are you sexy?

Are you sexy?

______

• peacelovehearts

——————
    Sure….

• blabla

for some reason I don’t find this beautiful…I usually always do when it comes to armani campaign

• themilenator

I honestly don’t really like Rihanna but w/e

• themilenator

omg there’s a 74 here O.O
    LMAO

• jassmine12

I like this post

• WESLEY

Oh, shes pretty. Who is she? By the yay, Hello everyone, I am new here!

• lovemestealmeawayy

welcome wesley. shes rihanna..you haven’t heard of her before? lol.

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

damnnn…girl crush! would kill for her body

• lovemestealmeawayy

i don’t find her that pretty..but thats just me..

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

i don’t find her that pretty..but thats just me..
    :o i think she’s drop dead gorgeous!

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

i freaking love her accent

• erzaa

Damnn how can she change her hair style so fast ..A month a go i read on a newspaper thet she spends about 1thousands ore more $ …SHE’S CRAZY anyway I LIKE HER

• lovemestealmeawayy
  • AnonsHateSpammers

She looks like a tranny. Kinda though.

• lovemestealmeawayy

since when does OU post about rihanna though?? random…

• MileyDemiJoBros