Zayn Malik, ‘I’m Loving Single Life’

zayn-malik-shirtless

One Direction‘s Zayn Malik, who broke up with his girlfriend Rebecca Ferguson earlier this year, revealed Capital FM: ‘I’m loving single life. It’s fun. To be honest I don’t get time for too much fun..

..we’re too busy working. Too busy for dates.’ And Liam Payne just confessed: ‘To be honest, for a while I was keeping my girfriend secret. I’ve only just come out about it.’

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

Hahaha ikr? Ohh okii :P thanks for clarifying :) i was about to go to the vid and look for tht part so haha u saved me alot of time :D
    lol no problem. Have you heard Na Na Na?

• Fannie Mae

damnnn that’s a shame! he should rlly be faithful though! & lmfaooo at you being blocked! wht a jerk! but omg you should post a pic of him. i gotta see the freaky twin-ness!
    _______
    I would totally post a pic, but like I said he blocked me from EVERYTHING! lol and I don’t have a pic of him at my house. Sry. Someday I will post a pic. Just not tonight

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

lmfao well next time he comes, sneak a pic lmaooo ;)

• CottonCandy

LeaveMeTheFuckAlone said:
    lol no problem. Have you heard Na Na Na?
    ————————
    Yeah! Its amazing! :D

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

lol no problem. Have you heard Na Na Na?
    ————————
    Yeah! Its amazing! :D
    yeah i think so too. i gotta go now. it was nice talking to you! good night :)

• CottonCandy

LeaveMeTheFuckAlone said:
    lol no problem. Have you heard Na Na Na?
    ————————
    Yeah! Its amazing! :D
    yeah i think so too. i gotta go now. it was nice talking to you! good night :)
    —————————–
    Awww thanks :) its been nice talking to you too :D Byeeeee sweet dreams :)))

• I luv Zayn

OMG , he is so HOT
    i just can’t take my eyes off him !!!!

• Melanie_Styles

Mee 2

• Peekaboo

well looking at that picture was a waste of 2 seconds of my life

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Hottie.

• anthea

he`s to HOT anyone think that him and selena Gomez would make a cute couple?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Let me love you.

• JoeHoe15

Zayn is sooo hot! <3

• JoeHoe15

Zayn is sooo hot! <3

• taffyteeth

no. stop trying to set selena up with someone else because she has your man at the mo.

lmao but he always cracks me up when he says : ” vas happenin” :P
    are you new? you should know that the reply button doesn’t work lol

• Everythingyournot

this man is too fine!

Sep 12, 2011 @ 08:10 pm
    Everythingyournot said:

this man is too fine!
    he’s also *coughcough* mineee :D

• thedarksunshine

he’s so pretty he makes me want to cry.

• Noo_Idea

and I’m loving you!

• Fannie Mae

HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY COUSIN, lol. I showed my cousin a pic of Zayn and he thought it was pic of him. He said “When did I take that pic, I dont remember that” lol

• CottonCandy

Sep 12, 2011 @ 08:07 pm
    LeaveMeTheFuckAlone said:
    lmao but he always cracks me up when he says : ” vas happenin” :P
    are you new? you should know that the reply button doesn’t work lol
    Lol no im not new :P and i knw it dsnt work :P but i wasnt replying to anyone :P

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

SET ME UP WITH YOUR COUSIN PLZ. wait, is he talented? does he have the voice of an angel?!?! :)

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

oh ok. it just seemed like you were! & i love when he says that too. adorable <33

• CottonCandy

Sep 12, 2011 @ 08:24 pm
    LeaveMeTheFuckAlone said:
    Hehe its ok ^^ and ikr??!! Hdhdgsjshsjsjjdjdhd :3

• Noo_Idea

Sep 12, 2011 @ 08:20 pm
    Fannie Mae said:

uhm
    is there some way I can contact your cousin?
    lol jk

Hehe its ok ^^ and ikr??!! Hdhdgsjshsjsjjdjdhd :3
    he created a trademark for the band *sniffles*

• Fannie Mae

________
    He actually can sing, like really well. But he’s a player. He has like two girlfriends. He used to have 3, but I messed that up for him. She called my aunts house phone and I answered and called her one of the other girls names. Anyways she found out he was a player and I am now blocked from his facebook and twitter. OOPS lol

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

I feel like I’m the only one here….

And then God said

IT SHALL COME ALIVE!

• CottonCandy

Sep 12, 2011 @ 08:30 pm
    LeaveMeTheFuckAlone said:
    Hehe its ok ^^ and ikr??!! Hdhdgsjshsjsjjdjdhd :3
    he created a trademark for the band *sniffles*
    —————
    Hahahah true true :) Cute icon btw :3 everytime
    I see it i imagine him saying tonight idk why :P

• CottonCandy

LeaveMeTheFuckAlone said:
    I feel like I’m the only one here….

And then God said

IT SHALL COME ALIVE!
    ——————————–
    LMAO! Im here! :D

I see it i imagine him saying tonight idk why :P
    lol it does look that way! but he’s singing “turn away when I look into your uh-uh-eyes”

• CottonCandy

LeaveMeTheFuckAlone said:
    I see it i imagine him saying tonight idk why :P
    ——————–

• erzaa

Sep 13, 2011 @ 10:44 am
    I luv Zayn said:

true true true !!!!
    Are ya talking to me.? if you are..THANKS!! THANKS!! THANKS!! ::P

• CottonCandy

ZAYN IS MUSLIM? 0-0 i never knew..

• -Jenii

mentally fapping to this pic

• Noo_Idea

ep 13, 2011 @ 11:08 am
    CottonCandy said:

ZAYN IS MUSLIM? 0-0 i never knew..

• lovemestealmeawayy

love you zayn but you have awful taste in girls…like really…

• Fuckyou

FUCK U DANIELLE LOL JK JK I LOVE LIAM

• kaygirl

keep the 1D posts coming!

• I luv Zayn

erzaa yeah i am
    & u’r welcome u’r welcome u’r welcome/LOL :P

• rimiley

where is he from?

• taffyteeth

um he’s not single because he’s ‘busy’ lol. he’s single because he’s Muslim. i think he should just say that instead of making excuses.

• sahina91

rimiley said:
    where is he from?

======

he’s a Pakistani-descent from Bradford, England.

• weirdo

WOW!!

• erzaa

Shut up ! why dont you guys love 1D They’re the hottes band ever …Zayan and Harry you’ve got the hottest face eever ,Liam I love you’re hair, Niall you’re so cute and Louis you have the hottest eye ever ..I LOVE YOU GOYS

• Everythingyournot

not for long you wont

i still don’t get why he ever dated Rebecca Ferguson *shudders*

• CottonCandy

I think they put the shirtless pic on the breakup post on purpose :P

Awww he got his own post!! <333

& If he brought his ass to America, he wouldn’t be saying that ;) lmfaoo

• Boo-Bear Vibes

I just can’t with this boy, lol he’s so sexy! xD He won’t be single for long, he’s too cute to stay single.

• CottonCandy