Selena Allstar Grimmie Maryland Show Pix

seeh-139

Selena Gomez, Christina Grimmie and Allstar Weekend performing at Maryland State Fair. From @magicnmbr7: I loved all of her outfits. I wish I could buy some of them to wear out to parties. Christina Grimmie blew me away. I was amazed by her talent. Allstar Weekend was really fun and energetic..

• loganhasmyheart

UKnowULuvMe said:

It was the timing of the relationship outting that made me suspicious as well. Her movie was coming and I think she was looking for publicity. However, it didn’t help much at all since her movie bombed worldwide.
    yeah that movie kinda did suck :/

• Grease

i mean she she shows off her relationship with justin all the time, like his photos on her trunk or whatever that is, her writing his name on her hand, posting pictures of them together very often… she’s just doesn’t seem to be in love, she’s just using him imo
    I can see that. She used to be so private about her relationships….what’s so special about this one?
    ===
    because he’s justin bieber who everyone talks about so they also talk about his girlfriend. even in my country they weren’t talking about her since they started dating even though i think the bieber fever is starting to wear of

Grease said:
    I think so too. At least for me. I used to like him a lot…now I’m just kind of over him.

===
    i never liked him and i never will. i don’t get why all these people think he’s hot and humble. he’s not even close to that. in fact he’s so arrogant and a douche.

• gorgeousselena

posting pictutes of them together very often? oh please thats bullshit! and its justin who post pics of her in instagram! but whatever! big deal shes in love! honey she doesnt need using him for nothing! she was famous before this relationship!

she looks like she wants to sneeze int he first pic

lol yeah she does ;)

==
    oh you AGAIN! get your facts straight. i’m not saying she wasn’t famous before i’m just saying that she started dating him to raise her status. you selenators are so….

• gorgeousselena

btw i find this guy from allstar weekend sooo hot, i love him

gorgeousselena said:
    I’m not going to completely accuse her of using him for fame because she WAS already famous HOWEVER it does seem a little suspicious that she used to be so private about her romantic life and now all of a sudden wants to make out in public. She says she hate paparazzi getting in her face and then she make out with JUSTIN BIEBER in PUBLIC!!!!!! If u don’t want that kind of attn. don’t get caught in attn seeking behavior. I don’t think she hates the attn at all.

====
    they were all over each other in hawai but they made a huge deal about nelta in that fucking pool where they did absolutely nothing!

Alstar Weekend are ugly as fuck

• gorgeousselena

to raise her status? too bad that she doesnt need that! and too bad that they are in love and their relationship is true!They have been dating for almost a year!

Grease said:
    Exactly! I believe Nick when he says he doesn’t like paparazzi. He doesn’t have the “Desperate attn whore” vibe.

Alstar Weekend are ugly as fuck
    noooo zach is really really hot and very good looking!

===
    you’re pathetic to defend selena for everything she does like she’s a saint.SHE IS FAKE AND YOU CAN’T DENY THAT!!!

Alstar Weekend are ugly as fuck
    noooo zach is reallu really hot and very good looking!
    uhmm… NO he is the ugliest out of them tbh

SHE calls the paps not him

• gorgeousselena

no honey you´re the pathetic one! i nevey say shes a saint, learn how to read bitch! shes fake? lmfao right and you know her sooooo well, just stfu!

uhmm… NO he is the ugliest out of them tbh
    are u serious?

====
    you are the bitch, bitch and you don’t know her so gtfo and find a life instead of licking your idol’s ass all the time.

• Entertainmentlove

Christina Grimmie yeaah that girl can sing, she deserves her own show.

SHE calls the paps not him
    Who is this Delta chick anyway? Is she a model or actress or just a nobody that got lucky?

maybe she’s still with him to promote her tour

Entertainmentlove said:

Christina Grimmie yeaah that girl can sing, she deserves her own show
    I find it ironic that she’s opener and that Selena is main event. It should be the other way around. Christina has a much better. I’m not going to say that Selena all out sux HOWEVER I will say she’s not very good. IMO I think she should stick to what she does best, which is acting.

SHE calls the paps not him
    ===
    she’s an australian singer who wants to become famous in the us and therefore she’s using my boyfriend

• BrokenArrow

sexonfire11 said:

she needs to wear, her own style stick to what u used to wear in that tv show

don’t you like the Cheryl cole style on her?

• CottonCandy

CHRISTINA GRIMMIE!

• lovemestealmeawayy

i seriously hate that bra/hoodie top she wears it looks so weird…with the hoodie..

lovemestealmeawayy said:

I’m not loving it either.

• BrokenArrow

lovemestealmeawayy said:

I don’t like the bra/hoodie outfit either. Looks like her waist and hips are about the same size :/

BrokenArrow said:
    My body is like that also. All girls don’t have big hips.

• BrokenArrow

My body is like that also. All girls don’t have big hips.

yeah but for example in other pictures like when she was on the beach she didn’t look like that i think it’s the outfit here.

BrokenArrow said:
    Oh ok. I though you were just making fun of her body type.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

That bra-hoodie thing with those yoga pants are the worse. I don’t like any of her tour outfits but that thing takes the cake.

• sexonfire11

sexonfire11 said:

she needs to wear, her own style stick to what u used to wear in that tv show

don’t you like the Cheryl cole style on her?
    no at all ,like she thinks its hot on her but i dont think so

• lovemestealmeawayy

BrokenArrow said:
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

i know it looks so weird because the bra part is fancy and the hoodie makes it look like casual it’s just not a good mix..also she doesn’t have any hips at all and i’m so jealous i wish i had a guys body..

• lovemestealmeawayy

MileyEqualsAwesome said:

agreed.
    idk i feel like some of them are too much glitz it’s like a mixture of katy perry and taylor swift but she went too much katy perry on it and i don’t like it..

• lovemestealmeawayy

Oh ok. I though you were just making fun of her body type.

my friend is exactly like her..she has no hips and she’s naturally super thin.

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol her face in this photo..aha probably when she read DBS…lol

okay seems like no one is here..ima leave.

• EvanescenceDemon

Alive?

EvanescenceDemon said:

Alive?
    nope.

• EvanescenceDemon

Oh :I

• Peekaboo
  • JustinBieberWarrior

her body looks really bad in that pic it looks like she has absolutely no waist.

• sexonfire11

gorgeousselena said:

she needs to wear, her own style stick to what u used to wear in that tv show
    seriously? lol
    really cuz thats what fits her she too young to wear sexy or let me doesnt fit , dont attack me ! its free country

• sexonfire11

gorgeousselena @ there is nothing to be jealous okay , i have a life and happy

• miranda k

dead…….. dead

• picstoburn

:D

• Sparks

Grimmie <3

• BrokenArrow

Entertainmentlove said:

Christina Grimmie yeaah that girl can sing, she deserves her own show.

yeah she is super talented. I would definitely pay for it

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

take your own advice and get a life instead talking shit on someone just cause she have a boyfriend and shes in love, pathetic honey, much? lmfao

As if you don’t do the same lol

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

yeah she is super talented. I would definitely pay for it

well if you pay for talentless cyrus lmfao!

Like you’d pay for Selena, what’s your point?.

yeah she is super talented. I would definitely pay for it

well if you pay for talentless cyrus lmfao!

• BrokenArrow

lovemestealmeawayy said:

BrokenArrow said:
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

That made me laugh, but really? O_O

• SpreadYourWingsAndFlyAway

Is that Ashley Nino, Miley’s dancer?

• kardashian

at the end of the day, shes the one who have a really great boyfriend, shes in love with him, shes so happy, shes rich, shes absolutely gorgeous, super famous and successful! soo stay mad honey! lmfaoooo

and this is the same thing you should be saying about miley..
    you hate on other people for hating selena.. but yet you have no problem hating on miley every chance you get.. and at the end of the day she is the same as selena.. miley has a really great boyfriend, she’s in love with him, she’s so happy, she’s rich (richer then selena will ever be too by the way) , she’s absolutely gorgeous, super famous and successful! so you will just have to stay mad honey.

she looks like she wants to sneeze int he first pic

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Is that Ashley Nino, Miley’s dancer?
    _
    Yupp.

she looks like she wants to sneeze int he first pic
    Ha ha, yeah she does. :)

• UKnowULuvMe

She’s definitely been upping the sex appeal since she became legal.

She’s definitely been upping the sex appeal since she became legal
    ===
    ooooooooor since she started dating that fag…

She’s definitely been upping the sex appeal since she became legal
    ===
    ooooooooor since she started dating that fag…

Either way…it’s still happening. I’m just over her boobs. She needs to put those away. Though I still like her.

• kardashian

there looks like theres so much padding in that bra/hoodie thing she’s wearing.
    it just doesn’t suit she actually looks like dolly parton with the huge chest and then the tiny waist.

• demidemirox

*cough* famewhore *cough* lol

She’s definitely been upping the sex appeal since she became legal
    ===
    ooooooooor since she started dating that fag…

===
    i know she’s pretty but sometimes i just don’t like her attitude…

Grease said:
    i know she’s pretty but sometimes i just don’t like her attitude…
    What about her attitude do you not like?

• Grease

i know she’s pretty but sometimes i just don’t like her attitude…
    What about her attitude do you not like?

Christina Grimmie yeaah that girl can sing, she deserves her own show
    ===
    Sel is a terrible singer

Grease said:
    Have you heard any of her stuff? Is it any good?

=====
    SHE IS NOT IN LOVE BITCH SHE IS USING THAT FAGGOT!!! NEXT!

• Grease

Have you heard any of her stuff? Is it any good?
    ====
    If you’re 40+. But ”Lost without you” is cool

maybe she’s still with him to promote her tour
    you are so stupid and really pathetic! they have been dating for almost a year! their relationship clearly its doesnt for publicity! get a fucking life!

Grease said:
    SHE IS NOT IN LOVE BITCH SHE IS USING THAT FAGGOT!!! NEXT!
    Just out of curiousity since you think Justin B. is such a “faggot”, why do you care that she’s using him at all? That’s something beliebers do.

• gorgeousselena

SHE IS NOT IN LOVE BITCH SHE IS USING THAT FAGGOT!!! NEXT!
    right whatever you say loser! lmfao

maybe she’s still with him to promote her tour
    ===
    please! they the most famous couple out there right now. if they break up everyone will lose interest. they all talk about justin and his hot girlfriend and they don’t want to blow it up by breaking up!

• Entertainmentlove

——————————–
    ikr. THIS

• Grease

SHE IS NOT IN LOVE BITCH SHE IS USING THAT FAGGOT!!! NEXT!
    ===
    honestly i don’t give a single fuck about their relationship i’m just trying to convice gorgeousselena the they are pr.I will like justin when hell freezes over!

gorgeousselena said:
    Wow…you of all ppl should never tell anyone to get a life, especially since all you do obsessively stan Selena G. and bash Miley C. regardless of whether or not she’s relevant to the sitch or not.

====
    whatever bitch *yawn*

exactly

• Entertainmentlove

joe jonas hase givin up on the purty bullshit. i mean come on he is a guy no way there going to hold it in that long.

• miranda k

hi guys !!

==
    i love him! did you see the music video?

hi guys !!
    ==
    hello, welcome to our wonderful company.

• UKnowULuvMe

I have to go get to class now…:(

Bye everyone! Luv you all…except gorgeousselena. :)

??

• Grease

now gorgeousselena is going to talk shit about joe. waiting….

• Peekaboo

is this alive?

• sexonfire11

she needs to wear, her own style stick to what u used to wear in that tv show

• miranda k

hi guys !!
    ==
    hello, welcome to our wonderful company.

thank you !! how are you?

hi guys !!
    ==
    hello, welcome to our wonderful company.

thank you !! how are you?
    ===
    you know just chillin’. u?

• Peekaboo

that outfit tho smh

• sexonfire11

Sep 13, 2011 @ 09:16 am
    gorgeousselena said:

same thing every post !! i think u need to move on atleast for awhile try diffrent words or check spelling :P

that outfit tho smh
    ==
    it’s horrible, I know

• Entertainmentlove

==
    i love him! did you see the music video?
    ———————–
    yes i lol

• Grease

isn’t gorgeousselena’s name claudia or someting?

• miranda k

Grease said:
    you know just chillin’. u?

me too just waiching randy orton

==
    i love him! did you see the music video?
    ———————–
    yes i lol
    ======
    i was like lol wtf awww and fdoitndernhgorinhgwg at the same time lmao

• Grease

you know just chillin’. u?

me too just waiching randy orton
    are you aussie?

• miranda k

Grease said:

you know just chillin’. u?

me too just waiching randy orton
    are you aussie?

what do you mean by that ? just asking

• Grease

you know just chillin’. u?

me too just waiching randy orton

******
    i know i think it will fit Lady Gaga better
    =====
    it’s so Cheryl Cole

My darlings I have to go,sorry :(

• Entertainmentlove

i’ll be back later have fun GREASE,MIRANDA K,sexonfire,UKnowULuvMe,peekaboo and more to come

• gorgeousselena

now gorgeousselena is going to talk shit about joe. waiting….

no honey im not like you who talk shit without have any idea about what you are talking!

• miranda k

i ment australian but i guess not. i just thought so because of your icon. lol

oh ! lol no i’m not ..i just love miranda kerr she’s my fav victoria’s secret model so that’s why she’s my icon

• sexonfire11

it’s so Cheryl Cole
    yes thats her ,i was trying to remmber her name , she sexy and fit those outfits but selena is-__-”

she needs to wear, her own style stick to what u used to wear in that tv show
    seriously? lol

jealous honey? much? lol

• Peekaboo

i think i have to bye Babies