Demi Lovato UNBROKEN Album Preview

demilovatunbroken

Preview HERE! Listen to her new song ‘All Night Long’ HERE!

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:44 pm
    StoryOfUs said:

I like her very much, but this album is not the best one. These songs don’t come from her heart, but her music label’s. Demi is so talented, she shouldn’t waste her time with party songs. She didn’t bring up anything about what she’s been through, only about boys and parties, which is not her style at all. Why do artists always start making songs about clubs and wild parties? Really, why? They suck. It’s all the same now, not new, no surprise. I thought Demi was different. She’s better than that. What the fuck was All Night Long? Seriously? Where’s the Skyscraper girl? The sweet pure girl? The 2008 Demi? She’s all produced and grown, which doesn’t mean she has to act like that. Really. The only song I like is Lightweight. The only one. HWGA was the best album and it will always be. No doubt.
    Now all she writes about are boys and these stuff. Demi is more than a stupid teenager. She has been through a lot and she could use that.
    I’m just saying.

tldr… but I like the album despite it’s big genre jump.

• -anonymous-

I don’t really like it. I was hoping to hear something…less techno-like? It’s not that I don’t like techno, but I don’t feel like this is Demi’s style. I guess that my favorite Demi album will forever be Don’t Forget.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:49 pm
    sparkles said:

-dead- I miss El :'[

• StoryOfUs

Agreed.

it’s early…I thought it was 6

I’m just saying

There are some emotional songs ?! .. Like unbroken and fix a broken heart and more .. it’s not all techno ? alteast her voice isn’t auto-tuned and i love her songs !

Okay! :)
    Shall I just link them here..?

Yeah :)

• SuckMyAnonDick

Trainwreck… here we go go go again

SAASRETFBVCBHJUJIUTRWER FLAWLESS FLAWLESS

• StoryOfUs

I’m just saying

They’re not like, emotional, mostly are about relationships. But these are good, the slow ones. I don’t like the first ones like All Night Long or Who’s that Boy, but these are good.

• loops

-inhalelove, ohmimiley, weareinfinite, etc (:
    ___

i had no idea those were all your accounts :O why so many?

oh yeah my icon!

EvanescenceDemon said:

SAASRETFBVCBHJUJIUTRWER FLAWLESS FLAWLESS

You heard it .. can you finally hear it ?!

• EvanescenceDemon

You heard it .. can you finally hear it ?!
    YESSSSSSSS FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

Hi Peeka :D

I think it was last week. haha
    Ahh, I wasn’t here. :)

EvanescenceDemon said:
    Hi Peeka :D
    ***
    hi baby

lol irl
    They should’ve used a Mario pic tho.

• Peekaboo

well iCarly is on,see ya in an hour

• loops

gosssh so what… maybe demi’s next album will be “emotional” ….whatevvvurrrr lol I like her album.. i mean i’m not too into All Night Long but there’s always that 1 song i dislike…. (i never liked Remember December :/)
    but

I MUST LISTEN TO FOR THE LOVE OF A DAUGHTER!

Peekaboo said:

EvanescenceDemon said:
    Hi Peeka :D
    ***
    hi baby

How are you? What do you think about the previews? I’M IN LOOOOOOOOVE

• UKnowULuvMe

It’s not bad. She has a great voice. She’s always had a great voice. I just thinks she sounds too much like everyone else out there.

• askashley

Demi’s definitely gonna have a bigger audience once this CD is out. I hope Demi makes more music like this and stay away from that bubble gum shit disney loves so much! It’s About Time This Girl gets the attention she deserves ! I bet cha this album will sell twice as much as Here We Go Again did

• Demiandmileylove

I need to hear the full songs to judge. I prefer her old style but I guess she wanted a more mainstream album to increase sales.

Some of it are still of her old style XD but i don’t thinki can judge because i got no idea what the difference is between rock and pop and all that XD .. but i love it , I think she is expermenting ( SP ? )?

• Fuckyou

Idk its just not her…

• Demiandmileylove

I sometimes creep on AD .. but i find the site shit .. i mean the content of the site is horrible !

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:18 pm
    askashley said:

WATCHING THIS SCENE IS SO AWKWARD NOW.

http://www.unbroken920.net/ ]
    Full version of All night long !

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

FOR THE LOVE OF A DAUGHTER OMG!
    It’s definitely different than her other songs, but who cares. Every artist has to change their style. You’re going to get boring if you make the same music over and over again.
    I like it. :3

Listen to FULL – All Night Long HERE:

Lets keep this party going all night long.. lets keep this party going all night long all night all night long all night all night all night long…

Hey OU (:

• peacelovehearts

I can shake my ass to 2/3 of the songs.
    Therefore, i’m good. (;

• anons

Full version of All night long !

YAY SOME SONGS ARE LEAKING!!!

http://www.unbroken920.net/ ]
    Full version of All night long !
    fjkhvgukfdljbdjfkgk
    Missy Elliott+Demi

• Demiandmileylove

FOR THE LOVE OF A DAUGHTER OMG!
    I like it. :3

THIS !

Full version of All night long

http://www.unbroken920.net/ ]

asldjaskldjlasd

sdlgksdg omg I love it.

• Demiandmileylove

YAY SOME SONGS ARE LEAKING!!!

You like it ?!

fjkhvgukfdljbdjfkgk
    Missy Elliott+Demi

I have it on replay .. Demi’s laugh on the end ! <3333

• sparkles

Damn, I really love this song.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Ummm OU, I think it’s time to bring anons back seeing as all the spammers are gone. Just saying.

You like it ?!

I didn’t hear it yet. I’m gonna listen right now!

Omg, at the end when she laughs.. :3

• mileykicksass

Let’s keep the party goin’ all night longggg

AGREED!

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:29 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

I can shake my ass to 2/3 of the songs.
    Therefore, i’m good. (;

I KNEW YOU WOULD LIKE IT LOL. Hopefully you can now add this to your pole dancing mix tape & incorporate it into one of your new routines for the high paying execs and government officials.

• Demiandmileylove

This is a song you can easily dance too .. and to be honest Demi never had this kind of songs and i love it !

• sparkles

Remember when we got that fake suicide letter..? ._.

i like Give you a heart break

• Disco.Is.Dead

Rofl, I’ve been waiting for you to tell me what you want.
    ~~

OHH!
    Sorry D:
    Uhm… Well, if you look at the top of my blog.. Do you see the banner? It’s not like a blending one, I don’t think. But the pictures aren’t relevant to my life at all.. Nor do I like glamour and luxury..
    So, would it be possible for you to re do it, like, the same model with pictures in blocks but change the pictures and the writing? ;)

• Peekaboo

I have a sober is sexy icon can i use it?

You don’t need to ask aha.
    kay

idk if it’s just because the new sound doesn’t fit with his voice or what
    ~

Maybe. His voice might have changed a little or he’s trying less or not used to being solo. Who knows :/
    _
    Mmmh yeaah. He isn’t trying anymore. :| That’s how I feel about it. His voice was better before.

• SpanishLullaby

Remember when we got that fake suicide letter..? ._.

That was terrible :/

• loops

OMFG I AM DYING TO LISTEN TO FOR THE LOVE OF A DAUGHTER D:< — Same here!!! ___________ its so gorgeous. :3 like idk how songs could be gorgeous but it just is. it’s gorgeous. teehee.

xbehappyxx said:
    Just saw the video of Just In Love for the first time.I think he is trying way too hard to sell sex and prove he is not gay, but it is obviously not working.
    —————————-

I think it’s more about trying to prove he’s an adult now and that the purity ring is gone..

• StoryOfUs

What? Rofl. Omg.

oh.. i thought everyone knew when i revealed myself. lol

holy shit

What?

OHH!
    Sorry D:

Si, get me picture,s and ill try.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:44 pm
    StoryOfUs said:

I’m just saying.

Huh huh huh

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Some people are taking this too far. Lol.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

urder me. NOW. possibly the worst icon in the history of OU icons.

lol
    _
    Rofl. What happened to her anyway?

• loops

xxbehappyxx said:

mte… overcompensation for what he clearly is.

• anons

Rofl. What happened to her anyway?

thats me

• SuckMyAnonDick

Remember when we got that fake suicide letter..? ._.

What letter?

• sparkles

I have a sober is sexy icon can i use it?

You don’t need to ask aha.

• Marycha
  • memi trumps sel

I hope this isn’t her new single cause so far I don’t like this song. Hopefully it will grow on me. Its just very repetitive.

• SilverMist

luuuuv it !

• StephaniaJonas

She said that it’s sad that right now all songs are about dance and everything that dance songs are not real music and everything, now i listen her songs, i’m so like what a Hypocrite bitch. I’m not a hater, i mean she’s super talented i love her voice but all she wants is money and fame

• SpanishLullaby

Sahar! For the love of a daughter!
    Omg omg omg <3

EvanescenceDemon said:
    Peekaboo said:

EvanescenceDemon said:
    Hi Peeka :D
    ***
    hi baby

How are you? What do you think about the previews? I’M IN LOOOOOOOOVE
    ***
    aww it’s cool

• brokenrecord

I like for the love of a daughter :3

• Demiandmileylove

Well she needs to grow up and it’s not like it’s a huge suprise .. she told us what her album will be about .. maybe her next album will be rock/emotional again ?

• ILoveYoux3

I kinda like the pop tracks… I’m so excited to dance around my room to these!

YESSSSSSSS FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

And any favs babe !?

SpanishLullaby said:

Sahar! For the love of a daughter!
    Omg omg omg <3
    This album is EPIC

• StoryOfUs

I hope so, I’ll give this album a chance.

***
    she’s grown up get over it

aww it’s cool
    Favourite song? Mine is All Night Long and For The Love Of a Daughter <3<3<3

And any favs babe !?
    All night long and For the love of a daughter <3

This album is EPIC

Flawless, Tuesday cannot come fast enough <3

EvanescenceDemon said:
    aww it’s cool
    Favourite song? Mine is All Night Long and For The Love Of a Daughter <3<3<3
    *88
    Sahar breathe

but

I MUST LISTEN TO FOR THE LOVE OF A DAUGHTER!
    OMG, you didn’t like Remember December? :o
    So far, I like For the love of a daughter’ the best. :’). After two years..

Flawless, Tuesday cannot come fast enough <3
    I can’t even describe my love for this flawless album! I can’t w-a-i-t <3

• jt

yayy! cant wait 4 it to come out! :D

Logan Lerman icon. <3 kfjbdlf
    YOU are flawless.

• brokenrecord

Well, Now I’m even more excited.. Kinda.

Sahar breathe
    No, let me enjoy the moment :P

I can’t even describe my love for this flawless album! I can’t w-a-i-t <3

I know, I know! :D <3

All night long and For the love of a daughter <3

CALM DOWN ! i don’t even see you but i just know you’r jumping up and down out of extiment .. i love those too !

• memiAndniley

ARE MORE SONGS LEAKED?

ARE MORE SONGS LEAKED?

• lizhias

we sincerely hope your coming^^^as soon as possible

believe you will love it.exquisite watches shirts,bags,hat and the decorations.

We have a good image, fashion products, favourable price.

if you like it, please input

—[ w-w-w b-e-t-t-e-r-w-h-o-l-e-s-a-l-e-r u-s ]

==chooose the best things you need

I know, I know! :D <3
    -----
    What’s your favourite song so far?

• Demiandmileylove

Still listening to All night long XD i bet if the album comes out i will be listening to it 24/7

Now I’m bored.

• EvanescenceDemon

*gasps* Are you spying on me?

memiAndniley said:

ARE MORE SONGS LEAKED?

• SpanishLullaby

What’s your favourite song so far?

For the Love of a Daughter, deff <3
    Followed closely by Lightweight and Together

• SuckMyAnonDick

OU you should post more about The Cab and Honor Society and We The Kings. Okay.

• Demiandmileylove

*gasps* Are you spying on me?

How could i spy on you if i can’t see you Hun .. no i just know you all so well ::)

• jt

Sep 14, 2011 @ 02:05 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

its out? :o link plzzz :D

You have a hallowed out heart, but its heavy in your chest <3

• Demiandmileylove

I think people’s most favorites are ‘For the love of a daughter’

• loops

OMG, you didn’t like Remember December? :o
    So far, I like For the love of a daughter’ the best. :’). After two years..
    ____

yeah! I mean, RD wasn’t a horrible song. I just wasn’t into it. I think it’s the way she used her voice in the song that bothered me… 99.9% of the song she was using that extreme high note-ish-yell-ish voice… i mean i love how high she can go but not throughout the entire song hehe
    but i do love her and i’m excited for FTLOAD !!

For the Love of a Daughter, deff <3
    Followed closely by Lightweight and Together
    For the love of a daughter is amazing <3<3
    What about All night long? I loooooove it!

its out? :o link plzzz :

Yes it is :)

http://www.unbroken920.net/ ]

You have a hallowed out heart, but its heavy in your chest <3
    ♥ :’)

• loops

OU you should post more about The Cab and Honor Society and We The Kings. Okay.

____

Yes, Yes, Yes, YES!!
    We The Kings <3
    The Cab <3 <3 <3 <3

*winks* ~le love~ >:P

• loops

I think “Together” should be her next single, it’s another one of my favorites :)

*winks* ~le love~ >:P

Haha .. i serious can’t wait anymore !

• SpanishLullaby

Gotta go make dinner, brb.

Her little laugh at the end of the song <333

• Lilly

Some of the ballads are okay but the generic dance tracks? Ugh
    I feel like she’s doing only to get a larger audience and that makes me lose respect for her, such a waste of talent.
    IMO it would be a much better album if she actually wrote and sang about what she went through, this is kinda just a generic album, nothing special. This should have been the way she should have expressed what she went through not through tweeting or interviews.

• EvanescenceDemon

Haha .. i serious can’t wait anymore !
    For the album or for meeting me ~__^? Lol

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

but i do love her and i’m excited for FTLOAD !!
    _
    Hmm, yes, very true. I liked the futuristic sound in that sound. Anyway, I can’t wait for it either. :3

Byee Ally.

What’d I miss?

• Lilly

Demiandmileylove said:
    I think people’s most favorites are ‘For the love of a daughter’
    I think it because it the song where she’s the most real

For the album or for meeting me ~__^? Lol

For meeting you of course and when i’m at you’r house we can put Demi’s album on gurl and start shaking our ass !

AMEN TO THIS SISTA

I think it because it the song where she’s the most real

I know most people love unbroken and fix a heart too ! and those other soft songs !.. but i think she is trying to do a different sound and see how it sells ? maybe her next ( Yes i am already talking about her next one XD ) will be songs writting by her ?

AMEN TO THIS SISTA

AMEN !

Turtle Backpack Turtle Country

• oceanUP.

is twitter working for everyone?

Demiandmileylove said:

AMEN TO THIS SISTA

AMEN !
    All Night Long is just pure perfection

oceanUP. said:

is twitter working for everyone?

Let me check.

@OceanUP Yeah

• Demiandmileylove

AMAZING ,Lovely .. i just love this and people who don’t like this style of her ?? well you’r lose

• Lilly

IDK, I just find it weird that everyone hyped it up to be her post-rehab album and the most real and emotional song on there are ones she wrote a couple years ago or someone else wrote

• taffyteeth

it’s good. :)
    am i wrong or did i hear ‘from the back of a club to a bed in the shame’ in the song who’s that boy?…

Sep 14, 2011 @ 02:21 pm
    EvanescenceDemon said:

@OceanUP Yeah

… can twitter ban people? lmfao. I cannot access their site… I used a site proxy and I tried logging in and it says that my password is incorrect, yet… my phone’s twitter is working fine and if my password is changed, it would not have worked.

All Night Long is just pure perfection

I know <33

• Demiandmileylove

-shrugs – Maybe that is all gone be in her next one we never know .. but i love the album !

• Truthurts

She has a good voice, but those songs don’t show it and are just not for her. The album is probably gonna suck

• EvanescenceDemon

.. can twitter ban people? lmfao. I cannot access their site… I used a site proxy and I tried logging in and it says that my password is incorrect, yet… my phone’s twitter is working fine and if my password is changed, it would not have worked.
    Well, I don’t know…
    Sorry OU.

• taffyteeth

I’m just saying.

—————————-

thisthisthis omg.

• Lilly

I guess, generic dance music just not for me

• memiAndniley

UGGGGH I CANT LOG IN ON MY PHONE…

• taffyteeth

kinda OT but joes just in love video makes me sick i just cant even look at the video still. urgh

Boo, twitter isn’t working for me. :|

Are you new to OU?

Lol. Your profile..

• Demiandmileylove

I don’t get why people are saying shit about her album .. can she not sing about boys !? no everybody can sing about boys and party’s and when Demi does that people way say stupid crap just because she came out of rehab and she needs to write emotional songs !? maybe she didn’t want that !? no it isn’t her style that she did in HWGA and in don’t forget .. She told us it would be different from wthe other two albums ..

• Lilly

taffyteeth said:
    I still haven’t seen it, all I know is he’s in bed with someone or something.

I guess, generic dance music just not for me

:) Well i like emotional songs more too .. but you know i never had a song of Demi i could dance to and now i can <33 and you'r icon is sooo hot .. he plays in Hawaii 5-o right ?

• Demiandmileylove

I still haven’t seen it, all I know is he’s in bed with someone or something.

He’s making out and he is in a bathtub with the girl .. But i stilll love it !

• Lilly

Demiandmileylove said:
    Well I don’t think anyone should write songs about clubs and parties but apparently the world doesn’t listen to me :P

• Lilly

:) Well i like emotional songs more too .. but you know i never had a song of Demi i could dance to and now i can <33 and you’r icon is sooo hot .. he plays in Hawaii 5-o right ?
    In general, I just feel a song should have more substance than talking about drinking, dancing, or partying.
    Thanks! Haha, no it’s Ryan Gosling but now that you mention it, it does look a little like Scott Caan

dead?

• oceanUP.

Truly shocking… we’re giving away 3 pairs of free tix to joe’s show in minneapolis tomorrow and no one wants them… :/

ROFL.

• Demiandmileylove

Yes me too .. but well when you’r in a club i don’t think you would like to dance to Catch me or something even if i love the song it isn;t a dance song .. Haha i really thought it was him he looks exactely like him !

Sep 14, 2011 @ 02:30 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Boo, twitter isn’t working for me. :|

omg im not alone!

-dead-

It’s dead then i could go to bed too <33

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Woah, Oceanup. It says ‘You can’t post comments anymore. This discussion is closed’. O.O

Buhbaai DemiandMileylove

• keseay

For the Love of a Daughter, Lightweight, and Skyscraper are too good for the rest of this album. She needs to stick with slow, piano background kind of songs. Like wtf is this “Your My Only Shorty” song??? HELLO DEMI. You are not Justin Bieber! You are better than him!

• memiAndniley

……………

Sep 14, 2011 @ 02:41 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

wut where?

• Lilly

Yeah but not every single song has to be dance music. One dance song should be all that’s allow in the world, they all sound the same anyways

• anons

Wow. This bitch unfollowed me because I wouldn’t cyber with her. bitch!

• Lilly

I really hate packing

• JoeHoe15

I want the songs which are dedicated for Joe. ;)

wut where?
    _
    Nm, it’s gone now. It stood above the Demi pic.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Lilly, you should come on more often. :)

• lovemestealmeawayy

so what song is your guys fav from the previews?

• demidemirox

GO GO!! i cant wait to hear it! GO DEMI!

• Truthurts

Lilly said:

taffyteeth said:
    I still haven’t seen it, all I know is he’s in bed with someone or something.

• Katniss10

is twitter not loading for everyone

• Katniss10

ASDFGHJKL

• Katniss10

i wonder where that? purity ring is now…..

i know hes 22, and its unlikely hes still a virgin, but dont promote something your not going to stick to. I love joe, and the jonas brothers, but when i watch him in this, i still see him as joe, the funny lead singer of the jonas brothers, and I think i will always see him that way, I dont think i’ll ever ge used to this….
    misslindsay2316 3 days ago 145

lol

• Katniss10

what the fuck nothing working for me

• Didijonasmiller

it’s ok! but not totally amazing as i do expect!

• Katniss10

dddddd

• loops

idgaf what the haters say, I like her stuff.

• loops

____

ermm there are like 4 or 5 songs on there that are not dancey.
    half is dance, half is r&b.
    i think it’s fine.

• StephaniaJonas

I don’t get why people is so stupid!? how can the lovatics believe all that shit about Demi been bullying i mean she thinks that she had the worst life ever. i mean i know that all of this is just for free publicity. Now everybody is like poor girl, let’s buy her new cd. but all of this was planned. I feel it, she’s so kind of ‘Unbroken spread the world to buy my new record, be strong, my skyscrapers’

i like Give you a heart break

For The Love Of A Daughter aslkdjasdjklasld

Aaah okay :) I thought you would like it XD

I really wanna hear the full version of lightweight!

• Heello

Like dubstep? :O

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:37 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:35 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:
    PeaceLoveHearts do you like the song ?
    —————-
    What’s not to love? There’s no ass chin staring back at me, no screaming, just club dance music that i will most definitely take back to my night shift.

There are tears actually falling down my face LOL crying sooo hard!

• peacelovehearts

-goes & listens to the rest of previews-

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:43 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Like dubstep? :O

what you heard in the preview is legit the starting verse to the chorus…. There’s a part where it gets CRAYZEE

***
    please Demis and Joes are both good

• Demiandmileylove

I like to dance doesn’t mean i can dance , I like to sing doesn’t mean i can sing .. It just means i like to have fun <33

Make me want it even more <3

• peacelovehearts

fjdsalkjdsa, ear orgasm time.
    I need to listen to this whole album.

• Heello

I like my love is like a star

• Demiandmileylove

I really wanna hear the full version of lightweight!

Haha me too XD well i want to listen to all of them XD

• Peekaboo

Give you a heart break love it.

For the Love of a Daughter asgf;lkjfsgds;ajdkd

Don’t start ..

• Heello

I wanna see Demi shaking her ass on stage

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:43 pm

Joes music is better *wistles*
    Joe’s sounds like a try-hard Chris Brown/JT. It just doesn’t work for him too well. Though, i do like the bathtub parties as music videos. That’s legit.

I wanna see Demi shaking her ass on stage
    ***********
    *looks at you*

Hold up and Unbroken sound good. -listens to the rest-

• AnonsHateSpammers

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:43 pm

*whistles js

• Demiandmileylove

I’m going for a while .. my computer is a slow ass !

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:47 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:43 pm

Just one more thing… :/

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:48 pm
    SpanishLullaby said:

All night long full version.
    Kinda late there…. *
    awks turtle*

*stares*

*stares*

Kinda late there…. *awks turtle*

Oh, rofl……
    -leaves-

*********
    sexy make Well Justin Timberlake does it better

• Heello

Autocorrect sorry

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:45 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

fjdsalkjdsa, ear orgasm time.
    I need to listen to this whole album.

I WANT YA TO PUT YA NUMBER PUT YA NUMBER IN MY PHONE PHONE PHONE PHONE PHONE PHONE YEAahhhh…

• sparkles

What do you think Demi’s next single is gonna be?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Si, get me picture,s and ill try.
    ~

Okay! :)
    Shall I just link them here..?

• StoryOfUs

btw, what suicide letter are you guys talking about?

What?

dat novel

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:45 pm
    sparkles said:

ROFFLL I remember this.

lmfao…. I REMEMBER THAT.

oh.. i thought everyone knew when i revealed myself. lol
    _
    When was that? I wasn’t here on that day I gues. Rofl.

• anons

When was that? I wasn’t here on that day I gues. Rofl.

I think it was last week. haha

• sparkles

btw, what suicide letter are you guys talking about?

On our OceanUP blog, someone said they were gonna kill themselves and we were trying desperately to “save” them, when in reality it was just a troll.

• SpanishLullaby

I know, we’ve been waiting like two years for this song too!

• AnonsHateSpammers

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:49 pm
    sparkles said:

*stares*

reply report

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:49 pm
    mileykicksass said:

*stares*
    ^^^^^

comment twins, per usual…

• springstrawberry

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:49 pm
    mileykicksass said:

*stares*

Stares + 3

• anons

I’ve been looking at bad fanart all day. lol

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:51 pm
    springstrawberry said:
    LMFAO http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Oceanup

—————–
    I’m mentioned in 2/5 of them..
    I ain’t even mad. *sucks on pickle*

• Heello

One of those songs is about Trace Cyrus

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:50 pm
    sparkles said:

What do you think Demi’s next single is gonna be.

I think Hold Up — just cuz she tweeted lyrics to it after she said the whole ‘just decided what my next single is gonna be’

• springstrawberry

“Users like: jerseygirl, peacelovehearts, Ginger and Jackie stan obsessively everyday for their favorites (i.e; Miley Cyrus and Joe Jonas).”

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:52 pm
    One of those songs is about Trace Cyrus
    I see no “horseback riding” anthem.. :/

Perv
    Pickles
    STFU
    Throw it to the ground
    Epic
    Fail

Um, when did we ever say this?

• springstrawberry

peacelovehearts said:

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:51 pm
    springstrawberry said:
    LMFAO http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Oceanup

—————–
    I’m mentioned in 2/5 of them..
    I ain’t even mad. *sucks on pickle*

____________________

LOL yeah I was so surprised when I saw your name ! I guess you’re famous now !

I see no “horseback riding” anthem.. :/

omg

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:52 pm

One of those songs is about Trace Cyrus

LMAO No! I promise you no.

• peacelovehearts

Quite an honor to be mentioned in the same sentence as those psychotic users. Oh, how times have changed….

• anons

Um, when did we ever say this?

After that SNL skit there were many users such as GoldenGal93 obsessed with saying that phrase.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:53 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:52 pm
    One of those songs is about Trace Cyrus
    I see no “horseback riding” anthem.. :/

-dead-

• Heello

I know I was kidding ;)

Perv
    Pickles
    STFU
    Throw it to the ground
    Epic
    Fail

Um, when did we ever say this?
    —————-
    I don’t remember “throw it to the ground”.
    Jason said perv all the time.
    I got the pickles under control.
    STFU & epic are still somewhat used today.
    & Fail? Idk, check selena posts.

• mileykicksass

My skull candy headphones broke today…lifetime guarantee my ass

sparkles said:
    Perv
    Pickles
    STFU
    Throw it to the ground
    Epic
    Fail

Um, when did we ever say this?
    ************
    i just came this year

• Heello

Hey oceanup do you agree that just in love is about Martin?

• sparkles

I don’t remember “throw it to the ground”.
    Jason said perv all the time.
    I got the pickles under control.
    STFU & epic are still somewhat used today.
    & Fail? Idk, check selena posts.

I’m laughing more than I should be.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:56 pm
    sparkles said:

I knew this song reminded me of some PYT!

• mileykicksass

I don’t remember “throw it to the ground”.
    Jason said perv all the time.
    I got the pickles under control.
    STFU & epic are still somewhat used today.
    & Fail? Idk, check selena posts.

rotfl

Heello said:
    Hey oceanup do you agree that just in love is about Martin?
    **********
    joe’s gay?

FTLOAD finally.

• sparkles

Be funny, guys. I’m screencapping for the first time in forever.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:56 pm
    Heello said:

Hey oceanup do you agree that just in love is about Martin?

OUI. It was written ALL OVER THE MUSIC VIDEO. Which reminds me.. I’ve been meaning to ask Martin about the music video via twtter!

• peacelovehearts

Hey oceanup do you agree that just in love is about Martin?
    **********
    joe’s gay?
    jartin is true love.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:58 pm
    Peekaboo said:

Heello said:
    Hey oceanup do you agree that just in love is about Martin?
    **********
    joe’s gay?

• Heello

Go run run run and ask him

• mileykicksass

Be funny, guys. I’m screencapping for the first time in forever.

it’s kinda dead tho :s you can do some now and if it’s alive later I’ll do some if you want

• Peekaboo

A website created by a guy named Tim Ocean who has his head up Selena Gomez’s ass 24/7

LOL

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:59 pm
    sparkles said:

omg
    How lovely…

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:59 pm
    sparkles said:

omg

They are pressed.

Heello said:

Hey oceanup do you agree that just in love is about Martin?

The video was full of subliminal messages. France.. Martin is french. Martin is blonde.. the girl was blonde etc imo it’s obvious it’s about him. js

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Sparkles, what’s your other account?

sparkles said:

omg

lol

• memiAndniley

parkles said:
    All Night Long DL

THANKS! :)

• Better then Revenge

i like give your heart a break…..im not really that into the others :/

pathetic humans
    smh

My only shorty

• askashley

For People Saying Demi should keep my old style style..Here’s some words of Wisdom From Hannah Montana;

CUz If U don’t Change, Do A Re-Arange , People Gonna Go… OHhhh, She’s BORING!
    2:40 Mark !

LOL! I just had to do that !

is that AD or…

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:00 pm
    Peekaboo said:

LOL

H8ers shall h8.

parkles said:
    All Night Long DL
    —————–

Thanks.

• SpanishLullaby

For the love of a daughter, want it now.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:03 pm
    askashley said:

CUz If U don’t Change, Do A Re-Arange , People Gonna Go… OHhhh, She’s BORING!
    2:40 Mark !

LOL! I just had to do that !

if you RT @ oceanup I’ll RT you :]

• sparkles

Sparkles, what’s your other account?

-inhalelove, ohmimiley, weareinfinite, etc (:

• oceanUP.

Added a YT link for all of you.

Thanks.

Not a problem :3

this is cute

lol that Tim Ocean website..wut even

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:05 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:

it’s a funny thing when gay ppl try to act straight lol.

-inhalelove, ohmimiley, weareinfinite, etc (:
    Oh hai Jennah, heheh. The accounts are still coming. :3

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:07 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:05 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:

it’s a funny thing when gay ppl try to act straight lol.

I don’t know if Joe is actually gay but he’s very feminine….

• kimpossiblekilledphineas

Mainstream pop sucks. End.

• Peekaboo

I don’t know if Joe is actually gay but he’s very feminine….
    **********
    does he have man boobs?

does he have man boobs?

Kevin and Nick inherited those.

• memiAndniley

DAAAAYUM

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:11 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:
    does he have man boobs?

Kevin and Nick inherited those.
    ******
    wow what a surprise.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:09 pm
    kimpossiblekill… said:

Mainstream pop sucks. End.

U must be hipster.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I don’t know if Joe is actually gay but he’s very feminine….
    **********
    does he have man boobs?
    _
    I think she means his behavior.

Awhh yeah we hit 100 followers on OUB.~

kimpossiblekill… said:

Mainstream pop sucks. End.
    *****
    you must like heavy metal music.

lololol

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Some fans are spazzing because it isn’t pop/rock. ._.

• memiAndniley

Awhh yeah we hit 100 followers on OUB.~

OUB?

I like your icon, Peekaboo :3

Awhh yeah we hit 100 followers on OUB.~
    ~

Half of them aren’t even users. Idgi.

OUB?

Oceanupbitches.

• kimpossiblekilledphineas

oceanUP. said:
    Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:09 pm
    kimpossiblekill… said:

Mainstream pop sucks. End.

U must be hipster.
    _____
    I just think she’s doing this to sell.

• sparkles

Half of them aren’t even users. Idgi.

MTE.

sparkles said:
    I like your icon, Peekaboo :3
    ******
    thanks

• SpanishLullaby

Half of them aren’t even users. Idgi.

Rofl, really?

• mileykicksass

Half of them aren’t even users. Idgi.

mte but let them follow lmfaooo maybe the screencaps amuse them

No globe no party

• anons

does anyone that has firefox want a reload every add on? it refreshes the page automatically and its good for when comments are slow and you don’t have to keep pressing f5.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:13 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Some fans are spazzing because it isn’t pop/rock. ._.

Some are afraid of change…
    But…
    She will force them to buy it.

• xxbehappyxx

Did Joe’s album came out already?

• kimpossiblekilledphineas

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    Some fans are spazzing because it isn’t pop/rock. ._.
    ____
    Why, yes. Yes, I am.
    God, I need my Pop/Rock dosis. It seems like every artist in going mainstream. :/

• kimpossiblekilledphineas

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    Some fans are spazzing because it isn’t pop/rock. ._.
    ____
    Why, yes. Yes, I am.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:15 pm
    kimpossiblekill… said:

oceanUP. said:
    Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:09 pm
    kimpossiblekill… said:

Mainstream pop sucks. End.

U must be hipster.
    _____
    I just think she’s doing this to sell.

Have you heard Joe’s or seen his new music video?

Sex Sells… but not that much :( Highest it hit was #13 on itunes.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:17 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:13 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Some fans are spazzing because it isn’t pop/rock. ._.

Some are afraid of change…
    But…
    She will force them to buy it.

Change
    Now it’s time for change
    Nothing stays the same
    No it’s time for change

• anons

k. guess im gonna just be sittin here, automatically refreshing the page. LOOK NO HANDS

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:19 pm
    anons said:

Hello

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:19 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:17 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:13 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Some fans are spazzing because it isn’t pop/rock. ._.

Some are afraid of change…
    But…
    She will force them to buy it.

Change
    Now it’s time for change
    Nothing stays the same
    No it’s time for change

Is that you Obama? I didn’t know you read oceanUP…
    Sum1 please photoshop Demi’s head into here. omfg.

Why, yes. Yes, I am.
    _
    I know what you mean, but I don’t mind Demi changing up a bit cause she didn’t really get attention and recognition to begin with. Maybe after a successful mainstream album, she’ll go back to her original sound.

Hello

Hi

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Wow. I really liked it.

• marinawashiski

I didn’t like any of the songs :/

• oceanUP.

FLAWFREE IS THE WAY TO BE. Obsessed with her album title track -Unbroken. Wait til you guys hear the rest of it… The previews don’t show off her vocals, but surprisingly, even in the mainstream pop songs she hits those high notes that you never expected. Everyone should give it at least a chance.

• sparkles

I don’t even understand what the addon is. ._.

• kimpossiblekilledphineas

oceanUP. said:
    Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:15 pm
    kimpossiblekill… said:

oceanUP. said:
    Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:09 pm
    kimpossiblekill… said:

Mainstream pop sucks. End.

U must be hipster.
    _____
    I just think she’s doing this to sell.

Have you heard Joe’s or seen his new music video?

Sex Sells… but not that much :( Highest it hit was #13 on itunes.
    ____

It sells for a limited time. And respect for the artist fades away.

• SuckMyAnonDick

s that you Obama? I didn’t know you read oceanUP…
    Sum1 please photoshop Demi’s head into here. omfg.

lmao

Why, yes. Yes, I am.
    *******
    how do you listen do Beoncey

• Demiandmileylove

You have heard the FULL songs ?!!!!!!

• sparkles

FUCKING RADIATE LOVE YOU WHORES.
    Please.

But it’s actually a song by Motley Crue. ha

• NeleeeV

I only like 3 songs, so I won’t buy the album immediately. Maybe when I have some more money.

I don’t mind her doing another direction, because you can’t stay the same forever and if she likes it fine to me… but I’m not too fond of it.

wow I wrote a nice review.

• anons

I don’t even understand what the addon is. ._.

It automatically refreshes the page.

• memiAndniley

anons said:
    Hello

Hi
    **8
    *gives you a teddy bear* hiii

• kimpossiblekilledphineas

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    Why, yes. Yes, I am.
    ___
    Let’s hope. *sigh* I’m still buying Unbroken anyway.

Stip the layers, make me better, help me get out clean. <3

memiAndniley said:
    WHO RUNS THESE BLOGS?

& http://WWW.OUDIARY.TUMBLR.COM
    ?

snookiismybitch or s/t runs the diary one, no one knows about the confessions but sexybunny had admitted it but idek tbh

• anons

I don’t even understand what the addon is. ._.

it automatically refreshes the page

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Joe should have went with the Michael Bublé sound IMO.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Omg. This 1D names sweater picture keeps popping up.
    The things I would for this sweater..

it automatically refreshes the page

But.. what if you’re just like typing a comment and then it refreshes?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Joe should have went with the Michael Bublé sound IMO.
    ~~

I don’t think he could have necessarily pulled it off… D:
    I like the See no more vibe..

• anons

But.. what if you’re just like typing a comment and then it refreshes?

You can turn it on and off.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Let’s hope. *sigh* I’m still buying Unbroken anyway.
    Good fan. :)

• KellyScars

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:24 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Joe should have went with the Michael Bublé sound IMO.

Joe was only into Michael Buble because of Demi. duh

how was school for everyone? *crickets*

• SuckMyAnonDick

Brenda isn’t having babies with horsey no more.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I don’t get that riot post…
    I went through it with a straight face -shrugs-

• anons

I don’t get that riot post…
    I went through it with a straight face -shrugs-

it was only funny when it was happening.

I don’t think he could have necessarily pulled it off… D:
    I like the See no more vibe..
    _
    See no more is okay, but I find it weird after seeing him play pop/rock and listening to Indie bands for all these years. Idek.

• askashley

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:18 pm
    oceanUP. said:
    Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:15 pm
    kimpossiblekill… said:

oceanUP. said:
    Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:09 pm
    kimpossiblekill… said:

Mainstream pop sucks. End.

U must be hipster.
    _____
    I just think she’s doing this to sell.

Have you heard Joe’s or seen his new music video?

Sex Sells… but not that much :( Highest it hit was #13 on itunes.
    ==
    LOL! And Demi went to #1 without selling sex. So There is proof that you don’t have to bear Cleveland and act lick your having a sex orgasm to get ur videos to sell. But #13 is still a good look for Joe, he’s doing a whole lot better than nick #IYAM

how was school for everyone? *crickets*

I hate school, rofl

• Disco.Is.Dead

it was only funny when it was happening.
    ~~

But y’all were laughing and talking about it days later, and still are..

• Peekaboo

Brenda Songs mommy says she’s not pregnant.

• Demiandmileylove

Love this album .. i don’t know why everybody is like they want her old style back .. so what if in some songs is a bit auto-tune ?! most of them are just her voice :)

• xxbehappyxx

• Demiandmileylove

… this is all old news to me! :]

WUT ?! how can you listen to the full songs !?

• xhaleylynn

Not going to lie, I loved Demi’s sound on Here We Go Again and Get Back, like it’s good she’s branching off, but that style was who she used to be, so of course her stuff is going to sound different now:]

But, legit, we all need to support her no matter what because she’ll always be flawless.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Joe should have went with the Michael Bublé sound IMO.

Joe was only into Michael Buble because of Demi. duh
    _
    I don’t think so, cause Demi said that Joe introduced her to his music.

• sparkles

But y’all were laughing and talking about it days later, and still are..

‘Cause we remember it. It was hella funny.

• anons

But y’all were laughing and talking about it days later, and still are..

well..not me. i dont think its hilarious anymore. lol

~~

I’ve always ~liked~ his voice most from the Jonas Brothers, so, I would think he should be showing it off as much as he can, rofll.
    Byt ueah, true.

• Disco.Is.Dead

‘Cause we remember it. It was hella funny.
    ~~

Mmkay. Different humours. -shrugs-

well..not me. i dont think its hilarious anymore. lol
    ~

Okay :)

• memiAndniley

NO OFFENCE OUB! BUT I THINK YOU KINDA COPIED OUC AND OUD.. NO HATE THO! JUST SAYIN.

• Peekaboo

*speaking in pigeon language* U DON DEY MAD?

• SpanishLullaby

I can stay up late tonight, cause I have a delay tomorrow :)

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:30 pm
    sparkles said:

Will try!

Byt ueah, true
    Ahh, yeah. Ia. -cough-you’re.a.closet.fan-cough-

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:30 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Joe should have went with the Michael Bublé sound IMO.

Joe was only into Michael Buble because of Demi. duh
    _
    I don’t think so, cause Demi said that Joe introduced her to his music.

True, true.

ummmm how?

• SpanishLullaby

Oh you think that you know me, know me
    That’s why I’m leaving you lonely, lonely

memiandniley turn off your caps

Byt ueah, true

Joe used to have a better voice back in the days but he sounds bad live nowadays. :/

Ahh, yeah. Ia. -cough-you’re.a.closet.fan-cough-
    ~~

Lawl…
    Idunno. I saw them live… Joe touched my hand and the chick next to me glared at me the rest of the night. No feelings~

• sparkles

Again… The point is that all those other blogs are posting is pretty much hate. A couple nice ones, here and there… But not very often. The only one’s we will post are nice, loving ones.

• Peekaboo

I think I lost my mind or am I going bonkers?

• Disco.Is.Dead

Joe used to have a better voice back in the days but he sounds bad lie nowadays. :/
    ~

Haven’t heard him sing live recently, haha. But, that sucks :/

• sparkles

I have to go to the doctor :c

• Disco.Is.Dead

I can stay up late tonight, cause I have a delay tomorrow :)
    ~~

Could you possibly, just maybe, when you have time help me? ;3

• anons

murder me. NOW. possibly the worst icon in the history of OU icons.

lol

• xxbehappyxx

• memiAndniley

memiandniley turn off your caps

I CAN’T.. I’M ACTUALLY LEGIT.

UNLESS I GO ON MY PHONE..

• mileykicksass

Some Demi stans are so freaking perverted man….

Sep 14, 2011 @ 01:37 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

~

Haven’t heard him sing live recently, haha. But, that sucks :/

idk if it’s just because the new sound doesn’t fit with his voice or what

Could you possibly, just maybe, when you have time help me? ;3

Rofl, I’ve been waiting for you to tell me what you want.

• memiAndniley

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD ALL NIGHT LONG? I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

I have it on replay .. Demi’s laugh on the end ! <3333
    So cute.

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:32 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Omg, at the end when she laughs.. :3

prolly the only part of the song I dont like… :/

NGL, this kind of reminds me of Paris Hilton circa her latest album! But in a good way, cuz I actually liked that album :/

• Demiandmileylove

I didn’t hear it yet. I’m gonna listen right now!

Okay tell me what you think of it ,

• peacelovehearts

FOSHO. Especially this “All Night Long” track… definitely a pole dancing jam.

prolly the only part of the song I dont like… :/

—————-
    Paris Hilton’s album was flawless.

So cute.

I know but hey what can you expect of a cute girl like her !

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:34 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

prolly the only part of the song I dont like… :/

—————-
    Paris Hilton’s album was flawless.

IS.

• Demiandmileylove

PeaceLoveHearts do you like the song ?

prolly the only part of the song I dont like… :/

_
    Yeah, me too. Her laugh reminded me of how Eminem always laughed at the end of his songs.

• Noo_Idea

t33nsource deleted my comment

I like the beat.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Read my comment OU, dammit.

• sparkles

OU, are you gonna bring anons back orrr?~

• Monster27

Mainstream music she has nailed it. Congrats Demi! Can’t wait for the CD..6 days! haha I bet next CD she’ll mix it up again.

• mileykicksass

previews of like every song :o

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:35 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:
    PeaceLoveHearts do you like the song ?
    —————-

• memiAndniley

DEMI JUST PUT IN ON ITUNES ALREADY!

anons said:

I like the beat.

You can easily dance to this at a club or something ! witch i love <33

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:36 pm
    Noo_Idea said:
    t33nsource deleted my comment
    They blocked & deleted all mine too.
    I ain’t even mad…

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:31 pm
    BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

They’re still here! Me & our mods have been deleting them… that’s the only reason why you haven’t been seeing them.

• anons

Being on teensource reminded me of how it was to be an anon again… *cries*

-dead-

\Haha good girl :)

memiAndniley said:

DEMI JUST PUT IN ON ITUNES ALREADY!

I think she’s going to potentially lose money with All Night Long being out now because people will prolly decide whether or not they’ll buy the album, not to mention it’s technically a leaked track… soo idk why they don’t just put it out on itunes since people will likely resort to downloading it on iTunes. I would recommend HWR to put All Night Long on iTunes at the least.

I don’t really like it.

• Demiandmileylove

Why can’t you make a thing like that you can’t comment the same thing 2 times ?!

I die everytime.
    —————
    Oh my god, that’s so arousing.

Don’t make plaaaaansss.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

-_-

Well I doubt at this point if you bring anons back there will be a shit load of them again. Everyone just ignores them. There used to spammers all the time in old OU but you guys didn’t decide to take away anons rights then.

I die everytime.

derp

• Noo_Idea

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:37 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:36 pm
    Noo_Idea said:
    t33nsource deleted my comment
    They blocked & deleted all mine too.
    I ain’t even mad…
    lol
    they have had a lot of action today, now they are in the middle of the dessert again.

• oceanUP.

If you guys think this song is good, Unbroken is like even 10x better. It adds trance to it aka like Deadmau style on top of amazing vocals.

Lol ou fangirling. :)

anons said:

I don’t really like it.

Aaah okay :) I thought you would like it XD

• Peekaboo

I have a sober is sexy icon can i use it?

• loops

OMFG I AM DYING TO LISTEN TO FOR THE LOVE OF A DAUGHTER D:<

idk if it’s just because the new sound doesn’t fit with his voice or what
    ~

• SpanishLullaby

OMFG I AM DYING TO LISTEN TO FOR THE LOVE OF A DAUGHTER D:< — Same here!!!

xxbehappyxx said:
    ***************
    Joe it’s okay we totalyy understand your queer.