Joe Jonas WHITE SOX HAT

joejonaswhitesox

@dontbescene @joejonas Rocking his new hat at @whitesox game last night.

Joe was spotted at Public House Chicago last night drinking beer.

• dilemma

xxbehappyxx said:

why are you trying to steal the Biebs style Joe?

I can get you about 100 pictures of joe wearing things then bieber wearing them after him .Don’t make me list them.
    let’s just put this here as a start
    purple/ray bans/jacket over hoodie

anyway
    joe’s adorable

• lovelife

WHITE SOX!!! I’m a die hard fan :)

Joe and I continue to disagree on any baseball team

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Lilly, you should comment more often here.

• lovemestealmeawayy

hm…

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    Lilly, you should comment more often here.
    I kinda lost interest in the site but I do come on when everywhere else is dead and I’m very bored, like right now :P

• lovemestealmeawayy

xxbehappyxx said:
    why are you trying to steal the Biebs style Joe?

never was biebers to begin with..

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

_
    Aha, I have the same feeling about it. I still come back tho, even if I’m bored with it. I guess I can’t resist it. :)

• boobrus

this picture gives me the creeps..
    i don’t know why though.

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    _
    Yeah, I’ll probably stop coming on when school starts though

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    _
    Yeah, I’ll probably stop coming on when school starts though

• lovelife

why are you trying to steal the Biebs style Joe?

my brothers have thousands of white sox hats…are they trying to steal biebers style? no. they’re just white sox fans…

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

_
    Yeah, I’ll probably stop coming on when school starts though
    _
    Mhhh, I should too since college is almost starting. :|

• jt

aww his eyess <3

• SpanishLullaby

Hellooooo

• lovelife

Sep 14, 2011 @ 02:52 pm
    Lilly said:
    Joe and I continue to disagree on any baseball team

Dont tell me you’re a cubs or twins fan…

• lovemestealmeawayy

Yeah, I’ll probably stop coming on when school starts though

when does your school start?

lovemestealmeawayy said:
    Yeah, I’ll probably stop coming on when school starts though

when does your school start?
    Officially not until next week but I’m moving down this weekend

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Ayooo Verooo :3
    BBL.

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    _
    Yeah, I’ll probably stop coming on when school starts though
    _
    Mhhh, I should too since college is almost starting. :|
    You’re starting college? Me too :)

• SpanishLullaby

Ayooo Verooo :3
    BBL.

Wowzzzz.

• Katniss10

is twitter not loading for anyone else

lovelife said:
    Sep 14, 2011 @ 02:52 pm
    Lilly said:
    Joe and I continue to disagree on any baseball team

Dont tell me you’re a cubs or twins fan…
    Cubs but not that passionately, they’re only my three or fourth fave team.

• Katniss10

blah

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

You’re starting college? Me too :)
    _
    Aha, yes. Good luck with it. :) Bye.

• Katniss10

oceanup not working

• mixi

Sexy ..

• WakaWakaEhEh

Lol.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Comcast is being stupid, and now I’m using the internet on this horrid tablet:l

• WakaWakaEhEh

I’ve made like a billion gifs for my tumblr, cause I’m just really boreddd.

• picstoburn

are people on this post?

• lovelife

Hey, you got to feel bad for them, over 100 years and no championship? That’s more than a lifetime.

nahhh. that’s their fault.

• anons
  • peacelovehearts

So… dead….

• kardashian

um he just looks weird wearing a cap like that.
    i don’t know it doesn’t really seem like his style.. like the jonas brothers seem more like suit wearing guys.

• lovelife

Sep 14, 2011 @ 04:13 pm
    picstoburn said:
    are people on this post?

barely.

• WakaWakaEhEh

okay, just like 5.

WHY IS IT SO DEAD THOUGH.

• memi trumps sel

So I originally said I didnt like all night long but boy has my opinion changed after only listening to it 3 times. It’s my new fave song. It’s addicting!!! So obsessed!!

• NeleeeV

Well I don’t like what’s he’s wearing, but you cannot deny the fact he’s hot. :)

• SpanishLullaby

Still dead?

• anons
  • StephaniaJonas

Sober is sexy?
    Lol. Do you know how is to be drunk?
    I don’t think so you better shut the fuck up and see Joe getting hotter :)

• lizhias

we sincerely hope your coming^^^as soon as possible

believe you will love it.exquisite watches shirts,bags,hat and the decorations.

We have a good image, fashion products, favourable price.

if you like it, please input

—[ w-w-w b-e-t-t-e-r-w-h-o-l-e-s-a-l-e-r u-s ]

==chooose the best things you need

• JustinBieberWarrior

hi everyone =)

• hesmylovebug

SOBER IS SEXY LOL
    Don’t worry Joe, still love you (?

• Didijonasmiller

Sexii!! hot!! talented

• JJlover

memi trumps sel said:
    _______
    :) Me to. at the first time I was thinkin’ really? but then I love it.

• JJlover

And loving my love picture :)

• anons

lovelife said:
    Joe and I continue to disagree on any baseball team

Dont tell me you’re a cubs or twins fan…
    Cubs but not that passionately, they’re only my three or fourth fave team.

Okay good. You don’t want to get me started on the whole sox vs cubs thing. roflll

• jt

Sep 14, 2011 @ 03:24 pm
    anons said:

jt

thx :D

• emily14

hi guys :)

• SuckMyAnonDick

#soberissesy Joe Jonas is not.

• LondonFoolishly

he is gorgeous, why can’t there be more guys like him? ;)

• Demiandmileylove

Kevin is still hotter <33

• jerseygirl

Sep 14, 2011 @ 02:19 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

Kevin is still hotter <33
    LOL. NO.

• xxbehappyxx

why are you trying to steal the Biebs style Joe?

• JaylorRAWWx

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT <3 O.O

• LondonFoolishly

xxbehappyxx said:
    why are you trying to steal the Biebs style Joe?

I’m not trying to start anything cause i have nothing against bieber but Joe used to wear stuff like that when he was like 17, so he hasn’t really stole the style, aha :)

• xxsmilerzxx

Is it just me, or does Joe drink beer every night? LMAO.

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Kevin is still hotter <33
    Hottest Jonaï rn.

• JoeHoe15

Oh Joseph.. He’s handsome/adorable in everything that he wears. Why can’t all of the guys be like him?! I love you my baby! <3

xxbehappyxx said:
    why are you trying to steal the Biebs style Joe?
    Cause Bieber invented wearing baseball caps :P

• korniszoon

Men’s facial hair. MMMM :)

& Here is a page with the latest gossip about Bieber. I give you the mobile site because I know how you like to laugh at Bieber:) How do you want to go as there is not, no one forces you do not :

szort.pl/about-bieber

• Katniss10

vtytuvgyugyo7g8ygg6yhyyhyhhyhy

• lovelife

Pretty sure no one really pays that much attention to the article. We just go to the top one…

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    You’re starting college? Me too :)
    _
    Aha, yes. Good luck with it. :) Bye.
    you too, bye!

• anons

lovelife said:

Wow, you guys still have these? I still remember when the first one came out, caused a lot of trouble

• anons

There’s 3 of them.

anons said:

There’s 3 of them.
    ===
    There was a time where a new one would pop up every day

• xGottaLoveOU?

omg he looks so freaking sexy! ;)

• jt
  • lovelife

Joe and I continue to disagree on any baseball team

Dont tell me you’re a cubs or twins fan…
    Cubs but not that passionately, they’re only my three or fourth fave team.

• loops

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I THOUGHT HE WAS A YANKEES FAN!!!!!!1!!!11!!!!!!

• Marycha