One Direction Like ‘Cheeky’ Tweets

One Direction revealed they enjoy receiving cheeky messages from their fans on Twitter. Liam Payne said: ‘One always wants to pinch Zayne’s bum.‘ Louis Tomlinson added: ‘When you’re scrolling through your mentions and you see a tweet that’s a little bit cheeky, it does stand out. It does actually make you smile or laugh.’

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

i know but in this video he seems annoyed i don’t know if that’s just me

he’s like that in a lot of interviews. I don’t think its annoyance….can’t rlly explain it tho. Its weird :/

• -inhalelove

Do you want a download for imageready? It’s much easier and better.

I don’t have administrator privileges on this account, so I can’t download anything :c But, thank you. I really need my own laptop or something aha.

Ohh, that sucks!

• -inhalelove

4 fans in this post already. & there are a bunch more. Just cuz you personally don’t like someone, doesn’t mean other ppl don’t ! #justsaying :D

I never said I didn’t like ‘em. I just don’t see why there are so many posts about them.

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

TGIT

i know he seemed more chill during x factor then he started to tense up

Thank you! <3
    ...Ally. Hahah
    __
    You’re welcome. Damn, Ally is good with those sorts of things. :o

Rosalinda i love your icon

• -inhalelove

omg okay finally done. How’s the banner look?

• wavy

i forgot nicks birthday was tomorrow :O

Rosalinda i love your icon

*eye twitch* don’t make me say YOUR name Nina -.-

• anons

omg okay finally done. How’s the banner look?

it looks amazing

• wavy

LMFAO! i saw that on the old post yesterday

• NickJorWhatever12

Alive ?

Omg Nina, your icon.

master bait

• phones

we should migrate

Rosalinda lol.

no we shouldn’t

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

omg okay finally done. How’s the banner look?
    _
    It’s flawless and it makes mine look like dog shit. :|

• Disco.Is.Dead

omg okay finally done. How’s the banner look?
    ~

My computer doesn’t like profiles… but, I’m sure it looks nice :)

phones said:
    we should migrate

lol it’s even stupider when you’re phones here than on EM

• phones

joechick said:
    no we shouldn’t

yes we should

• lovemestealmeawayy

is this where everyones at? i’m so sad and stressed out about college.. ugh

Let’s migrate.

it looks amazing

Thank you! It took forever to find the correct width and height and stuff smh.

Rosalinda lol.

going fishin’ got that master bait

• phones

mileykicksass said:
    phones said:
    we should migrate

lol it’s even stupider when you’re phones here than on EM

it’s a cool username. stay pressed.

Sep 15, 2011 @ 03:45 pm
    mileykicksass said:

Rosalinda i love your icon

*eye twitch* don’t make me say YOUR name Nina -.-

oh snap…wont happen again trolol

Sep 15, 2011 @ 03:46 pm
    -inhalelove said:

Omg Nina, your icon.
    its amazing trolol

Why?

MTE.. There’s only like 2 or 3 1D fans, here, too. >:c

• dilemma

ok
    everyone does that :P

• SuckMyAnonDick

MTE.. There’s only like 2 or 3 1D fans, here, too. >:c
    ——————-

ikr

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

MTE.. There’s only like 2 or 3 1D fans, here, too.
    ——————–
    -___- definitely not. I can name like 6 right off the bat

-___- definitely not. I can name like 6 right off the bat

Go right ahead.

• Oh SNAP

MTE.. There’s only like 2 or 3 1D fans, here, too. >:c

hahaha, there’s more than 3.

i just don’t understand why people like you even comment if you don’t like them.

love them

• -inhalelove

I just don’t understand why people like you care so much about me commenting on a post. I never said I didn’t like them…

• anons

Jen, what do you use to make gif icons?

• Demiandmileylove

Zayn is so freaking hot !

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

I hate that Zayn is so quiet in group interviews. He has such a cool personality in backstage videos when he’s alone. Wish he would talk more!!!

• joechick

hahaha, there’s more than 3.

—————-
    it’s not like she is attacking them just chill it’s her opinion

• -inhalelove

Jen, what do you use to make gif icons?

Lunapic & then I use gif reducer. I know the quality sucks~

i know but in this video he seems annoyed i don’t know if that’s just me

it’s not like she is attacking them just chill it’s her opinion

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

Lunapic & then I use gif reducer. I know the quality sucks~

Do you want a download for imageready? It’s much easier and better.

lovelife said:
    Sep 15, 2011 @ 03:07 pm
    jordanING said:
    they need to kick one of the guys from this group.

who do you have in mind?

Niall and Liam.

Hey Randa! :3

Lol, hi guys. :3

hi

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Stereo Hearts is legit the best song out there right now. *kicks You Make Me Feel to the street*
    ~~

To you O_O

To everyone O_O

• lovelife

Liam is definitely relevant -__-

• Disco.Is.Dead

meh to much. I nominate Niall. Most irrelevant one next to Liam. Zayn, Louis, and Harry are the “it” ones imo. Only hear about them.
    ~~~

No. gtfo.
    And, Liam gets the second most amount of attention, so, I’m going to mark this entire comment invalid. -walks away-

no liam is too perfect

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

What’s up Jennah & anons? :)

To everyone O_O

Lol no, though ;o

• xxbehappyxx

anons said:
    take a twitter break.

I am taking a break, somewhat. I only go there to tweet Justin Bieber.

Twitter has been boring lately. I don’t go on as much as I did before.

• jordanING

obviously no 1 Direction fans here have read the words “imo”..

• Disco.Is.Dead

I really liked this as my sidebar gif. But it doesn’t match. gjfdg. Need black and white D:<

• joechick

it goes harry,zayn,liam,louis,niall in order of relevancy

fine Niall it is.

• Disco.Is.Dead

\obviously no 1 Direction fans here have read the words “imo”..

“only hear about them”
    Sorry… I figured this was more of a judgement call thing. -shrugs-

take a twitter break.

I am taking a break, somewhat. I only go there to tweet Justin Bieber.

• -inhalelove

Because it’s boring and there’s too much drama there. And I don’t want to loose all 2,000 followers.

Ahhh, I see. Is that ~sexualjbieber~ dude still there? That’s true. You could just stop tweeting and then just use it to promote your blog in March (:

• lovelife

Sep 15, 2011 @ 03:07 pm
    jordanING said:
    they need to kick one of the guys from this group.

who do you have in mind?

~~

To you O_O

• -inhalelove

They really need to make it so the “website” space can support HTML coding. Trying to shorten all these codes is ridiculous.

who do you have in mind?
    _
    NOT LOUIS. 3:

• anons

Yeah he’s still there, haha. And yep that was my plan. I still use it sometimes to tweet Justin.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    they need to kick one of the guys from this group.
    ~

So they can be another modern 4 guy group? No…
    The best boy bands have been of 5.

Lol, hi guys. :3

*pops gum*

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

yeah I get that but I mean OU posts abt them bc they are becoming pretty big & bc they have fans who like to hear abt them

• joechick

still not niall though he’s adorable

• anons

Do you want me to make the gif black and white?

Ohh, that sucks!

I know right? But um, do you think you could make this an icon then? ._. Like, I need one of Demi & then one of Selena. Pleeease? :3

fine Niall it is.

My ass.
    We need the irish in it D:

• I luv Zayn

Zayn TALK !!!! LOL ;)

ONE DIRECTION RUULEESSSSS !!!!!!

• mileykicksass

My dad got my laptop….but forgot the charger…lol I can’t.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Do you want me to make the gif black and white?
    ~

Could you do that? gfjds, Yes please!

thanks anons

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    \obviously no 1 Direction fans here have read the words “imo”..

“only hear about them”
    Sorry… I figured this was more of a judgement call thing. -shrugs-

“imo”
    Sorry… I thought i made that clear. -shrugs-

why isn’t my icon working

• anons

Could you do that? gfjds, Yes please!

why isn’t my icon working

It is (:

It is (:
    now it is thanks

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Aww, Niall made me think of firework.I haven’t seen her for a long time.

I’m doing it right now.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    fine Niall it is.

My ass.
    We need the irish in it D:

but he’s sooo……awkward. He seems to push himself away from the group tbh.

• anons

What’s up Jennah & anons? :)

nothing much! just about to make myself a sandwich.

• lovelife

Sep 15, 2011 @ 03:14 pm
    jordanING said:
    obviously no 1 Direction fans here have read the words “imo”..

But it’s a fact that Liam gets more attention then some of the others.

• Disco.Is.Dead

but he’s sooo……awkward. He seems to push himself away from the group tbh.
    ~

People go for the awkward, though..
    And, I don’t see it O.o

• joechick

not really it’s cause everyone focuses on harry and liam and zayn

Flawless human, okay.

lovelife said:
    Sep 15, 2011 @ 03:14 pm
    jordanING said:
    obviously no 1 Direction fans here have read the words “imo”..

But it’s a fact that Liam gets more attention then some of the others.

“imo”

IMO

IMO

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

I think five members is good for a boyband. It’s balanced, kinda. Jackie is right, most successful boybands had five members. I gues it’s a contributing factor.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    but he’s sooo……awkward. He seems to push himself away from the group tbh.
    ~

People go for the awkward, though..
    And, I don’t see it O.o

you are blinded. *files nails*

• memi trumps sel

Hey guys I might be on later tonight I’m not sure. I have a exam tomorrow. I know for sure I will be on tomorrow though

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

nothing much! just about to make myself a sandwich.
    _
    Ah same. I haven’t done much myself. Bon appetit. ;)

memi trumps sel said:

you better.

_
    Goodluck with it.

• lovelife

“imo”

IMO

IMO

Okay. I got that. But I’m just saying liam is a fan favorite.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ANONS!
    Euh, would id be possible to shrink it a little bit? ;s
    It has to fit this size thing
    And it’s cutting off a little :(

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Hmmm, Demi’s next single is Who’s that boy ft Dev. Bad choice imo.

~

When I was at NKOTBSB, they said it’s a common thing for it to be five. They even gave a list of what “type” of members you should have. Pretty boy, funny one, etc etc… To have a successful band (;

Nice banner Jackie.

• jordanING

Your tumblr is so amazing Jackie. Very nice details and effort given. :)

awkward.

adorable.

what do you have against niall jordan

Nice banner Jackie.

Thank you! <3
    …Ally. Hahah

• -inhalelove

omg so many tabs opened. I’m trying to add this banner smh.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Your tumblr is so amazing Jackie. Very nice details and effort given. :)

:O really?
    I’m still working, but, thank you! <3

_
    Exactly. Variety in a band is good.

• jordanING

JACKIE ARE THERE SERIOUSLY 2241 PEOPLE ON YOUR BLOG RIGHT NOW?

• -inhalelove

Boy you know you get me high.

I’m doing it right now.

Thanks a ton, Anons :3

*dougies over this post*

• LeaveMeTheFuckAlone

i know he seemed more chill during x factor then he started to tense up
    idk he seems rlly cool in some interview & fan meetings. This girl I follow met him today & said he was rlly nice & that he complimented her glasses & stuff.

• Demiandmileylove

Hey Mileykickass and -inhalelove almost have the same icon <33

• joechick

it is just selena’s face is cut off of mileykickass

*dougies over this post*

Ohhai.~

Thank you, Anons! (:

This is legit, dude.

Dead post I see…*whistles*

Dead post I see…*whistles*

Hey guess what

-inhalelove said:
    Dead post I see…*whistles*

Hey guess what

wat? ._.

wat? ._.

ur a ho ._.

• -inhalelove

Who came up with J-Daddy?

Rose your drafts…

-inhalelove said:
    wat? ._.

ur a ho ._.

ok master, wanna go bait some fish?

• joechick

i really don’t want to anons

Rose your drafts…

GET OFF MAH BLAWG lol yeah gifs I *save*

• anons

Who came up with J-Daddy?

I think they took it from my blog. There was a troll story and it said Jdaddy in it and people kept calling him that.

• -inhalelove

ok master, wanna go bait some fish?

GET OFF MAH BLAWG lol yeah gifs I *save*

._. I still have more followers btw. *leaves*

-inhalelove said:
    GET OFF MAH BLAWG lol yeah gifs I *save*

._. I still have more followers btw. *leaves*

I would hope so..considering you’ve had you tumblr for like….12 extra months

• -inhalelove

Ahaha, isn’t it the one that Glozell read? I remember that shit being all over my dash when the ~secret~ came out. People were like “jdaddy omg”. There was a j-daddy anon ._.

I would hope so..considering you’ve had you tumblr for like….12 extra months

Lol I hate you ^_^

• jackie.r.

Uhm, they’re amazing. What do you mean why are they on here? :S
    & they’re definitely not irrelevant.

Come on let’s move.

• lovemestealmeawayy

no wonder people commit suicide.. life is soooo overwhelming..

• wavy

i forgot how to do blue font

DEAD POST

• Disco.Is.Dead

Does “enchant me” sound inappropriate…?

joechick said:
    what do you have against niall jordan

the irrelevants must be let go. You don’t want a single member bringing the whole group down.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Does “enchant me” sound inappropriate…?

well if you want to think about it like that, then yes.

• Disco.Is.Dead

JACKIE ARE THERE SERIOUSLY 2241 PEOPLE ON YOUR BLOG RIGHT NOW?

Duhhh~
    But no… I have to fix the coding. That’s the amount of people who’ve visited recently enough.

• mileykicksass

JACKIE ARE THERE SERIOUSLY 2241 PEOPLE ON YOUR BLOG RIGHT NOW?

derp

You’re welcome. Damn, Ally is good with those sorts of things. :o
    ~

I know! Hahaha, it’s so nice. And she makes graphics and stuff for people and they’re really nice!

• Disco.Is.Dead

well if you want to think about it like that, then yes.

D:

• joechick

a lot of people love niall though so it’s fair also louis isn’t that relevant that doesn’t mean you should kick him out

-inhalelove said:
    I would hope so..considering you’ve had you tumblr for like….12 extra months

Lol I hate you ^_^

people are attracted to my swag so they follow me c: get swag Jenny

• ADarkLandIsSomewhereIBelong

Seriously Jordan, you need to be a reviewer later.

hmmmm

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    JACKIE ARE THERE SERIOUSLY 2241 PEOPLE ON YOUR BLOG RIGHT NOW?

Duhhh~

Oh.

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    Seriously Jordan, you need to be a reviewer later.

a reviewer for what? :)

Oh.
    ~

I don’t even have that many followers, rofl.

_
    Omg, that’s awesome. It’s amazing how much I suck at those stuff. :s

wavy said:
    hmmmm

omfg…

• anons

Disco, I tried making it smaller. Is this good?

• Demiandmileylove

a reviewer for what? :)
    _
    Whatever you want ofcourse, but preferably about celebs. :)

Hey Nina!
    Omfg.. That icon. o.o

ADarkLandIsSome… said:
    a reviewer for what? :)
    _
    Whatever you want ofcourse, but preferably about celebs. :)

hehe probably as a side hobby. I love to rank things though. It’s sort of my thing. har har

Sep 15, 2011 @ 03:30 pm
    mileykicksass said:

wavy said:
    hmmmm

omfg…

lmfao what?

_
    Ahah, that’s great.

*creeps Disco’s tumblr*
    i wonder who has the smallest sized picture here. hmm…..

• Disco.Is.Dead

Disco, I tried making it smaller. Is this good?

Thank you! :)
    I think it might still be cutting off a little though..

• jordanING

wavy your icon….. lmfao i have to show INA.

Sep 15, 2011 @ 03:32 pm
    ADarkLandIsSome… said:

Hey Nina!
    Omfg.. That icon. o.o

hey lol…i stole it from TraceSTAN

• Demiandmileylove

*creeps Disco’s tumblr*
    i wonder who has the smallest sized picture here. hmm…..
    ~

Idheart loves niall. Too quick a judgement.
    Were you not around for #niallisbeautiful?

• jordanING

guys can you stop creeping and talk.

Sep 15, 2011 @ 03:35 pm
    jordanING said:

wavy your icon….. lmfao i have to show INA.

lmfao do it.

hey lol…i stole it from TraceSTAN
    _
    Rofl. It’s funny. :3

omg wavy i thought you were tracestan

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    *creeps Disco’s tumblr*
    i wonder who has the smallest sized picture here. hmm…..
    ~

Idheart loves niall. Too quick a judgement.
    Were you not around for #niallisbeautiful?

yes i was. still though…*sips tea*

Anons,
    nvm, I mixed up the coding. It fits ;3

people are attracted to my swag so they follow me c: get swag Jenny

I am swag. Swag is me, chick.~ But that title was lame so I changed it to Ignorance is bliss. :c

• jt

….is it dead?

• mileykicksass

I’ve been smokin’ the green since I was merely 16 just to find an escape from this town that was so mean to me.

….is it dead?

very

• lovelife

Jenny and Rose…you’re icons are too fucking cute.

• -inhalelove

Jenny and Rose…you’re icons are too fucking cute.

Awwhh thank you! :3

• jt

who likes All Night Long? :D

….is it dead?

Yeah, pretty much.

• mileykicksass

Jenny and Rose…you’re icons are too fucking cute.

lol thanks and hiya :D

• jt

:c i just got on.

who likes All Night Long? :D

it’s amazing :3

who likes All Night Long? :D

Adore it! How about you? :3

• lovelife

Sep 15, 2011 @ 01:48 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    Jenny and Rose…you’re icons are too fucking cute.

lol thanks and hiya :D

hey :) have you guys started school yet? or?

• -inhalelove

“i have a crush on you. a big one, you make me feel so.. nice? I love you. I’m not going to get off anonymous though because you’re one of my friends.”

Why would someone do this to me smh. :c

• miranda k

hello !

• -inhalelove

hey :) have you guys started school yet? or?

I’m hella sick. Haven’t been to school in a week.

• jt

Sep 15, 2011 @ 01:49 pm
    -inhalelove said:

who likes All Night Long? :D

Adore it! How about you? :3

love it :D im listening to it right now. :)

hello !

Bonjour bb.

• Demiandmileylove

• peacelovehearts

Why would someone do this to me smh. :c
    —————–
    Sounds major stalkerishhh… O_o

• peacelovehearts

Sep 15, 2011 @ 01:51 pm
    miranda k said:
    hello !
    Hey (:

• lovelife

I’m hella sick. Haven’t been to school in a week.

aww what do you have?

• -inhalelove

love it :D im listening to it right now. :)

Nice. I can’t wait for her album. I’ve been super excited for it ever since that live chat with her!

• mileykicksass

hey :) have you guys started school yet? or?

I started in late August :c lol hbu?

• peacelovehearts

I’ve been refreshing this damn page all day.
    People need to get their asses on here.

Why would someone do this to me smh. :c

weird

aww what do you have?

I don’t even know. A friend & I got sick at camp, but his is 564546x worse. He’s in the hospital rn :\

• mileykicksass

This midwest town is gonna miss you

weird

*stares*

• jt
  • lovelife

Sep 15, 2011 @ 01:53 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    hey :) have you guys started school yet? or?

I started in late August :c lol hbu?

Oh haha yeah I started late august too. Totally ready for June…

• jt

i started school a week ago. :[

• miranda k

-inhalelove said:
    Bonjour bb.

hi how are you ? please tell me something new cause i’m soooooooo bored

• wavy

i was actually creepin the old post, trying to find the lesbian party post to get my gifs that deleted and i found this icon, the bieber one, and the new years one.

Anons,
    nvm, I mixed up the coding. It fits ;3

Yay!

• Disco.Is.Dead

Is the scroll bar part floral?

Yay!

Thank you so much! :)

• lovelife

Oh wow. Well I hope you feel better soon. Missing alot of school at once is always REALLY hard. I was out sick for 2 weeks last year and I had the hardest time catching back up with everything

• jt
  • -inhalelove

I hope the ring you gave to her turns her finger green. I hope when you’re in bed with her you think of me.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’m going to go through all of my followings and select my favourites. -sigh-
    This should be a while.

• loops

hi how are you ? please tell me something new cause i’m soooooooo bored

Ummm.. Demi’s new album is coming out soon! (:

Thank you so much! :)

you’re welcome

Sep 15, 2011 @ 03:38 pm
    anons said:

omg wavy i thought you were tracestan

lol i miss tracestan so i put this icon up and its funny

• anons

Damn I tried looking for the pic everywhere but couldn’t find it. But it was like this:

“I pretend to have Sex with Justin by doing this: Take his head and make his body naked on paint on your laptop. Than you buy a vibrating dildo and tape it to where that would be on Justin on your laptop. Then you get naked and start to fuck it, but you may need to buy a new laptop and you may have to clean the cum and shit and you can train it to only vibrate wen you say fuck jdaddy fuck.”

• peacelovehearts

ROOOOOFFFFFFLLLLLL. I must try this.

• mileykicksass

Nick J is gonna be nineteen tomorrow..omg

• miranda k

-inhalelove said
    Ummm.. Demi’s new album is coming out soon! (:

i know !! and i’m so happy ..i’ve been waiting for this for really long time ….anyway zayn malik is sooooooooo hot , cute and sexy

• -inhalelove

sdlgasdgkldg lol omg I remember that. That legit was all over my dash tho.

omfg asldkjaskld

Lol people on Tumblr make me wanna go crazy ^__^

• anons

sdlgasdgkldg lol omg I remember that. That legit was all over my dash tho.

I wish I could find it again. That was my favorite troll secret. :(

• -inhalelove

Beliebers have wild imaginations… ._.

Jenny I changed everything :D and why isn’t my counter thing workin? -_-

• miranda k

ohh hi anons !

Jenny I changed everything :D and why isn’t my counter thing workin? -_-

omg it’s cute, babe :3 And I don’t know. Mine stopped working too so I used a different site.

ohh hi anons !

hi

OMFG. They really did come off anon Rose omfg omfg

I wish I could find it again. That was my favorite troll secret. :(

You should just try searching the j-daddy tag or something ahaha.

• miranda k

anons said:
    hi

belive or not i’ve really really missed you

Rose I need help omfg…

• anons

DSLKHFJHDSJNDSKJFDSKJF I FOUND IT!!!!!!!

• -inhalelove

DSLKHFJHDSJNDSKJFDSKJF I FOUND IT!!!!!!!

Niceee :3 How’d you find it?

• anons

Niceee :3 How’d you find it?

Went to this site to search old tweets.

• jt

Rose I need help omfg…

messages chick

saldkjlkasdj I’M GETTING MY LAPTOP

messages chick

No omg I’m too scared to go on tumblr rn omg lasdgksdlg. How do you uhh like.. okay she’s my friend okay and she just told me she likes me and she’s the one who sent the anon message & I’m freaking out because I don’t feel the same & omg wut do I tell her wut do I say help.

OMG DM ME OR S/T LASDJKASKLDJ NO HURR

• loops

______

omg i love your delena icon *__*

• miranda k

btw love your icon anons !!

omg i love your delena icon *__*

Awh thank you! I love your icon, as well! (:

• mileykicksass

loops your icon is so cute askldjasd

• anons

btw love your icon anons !!

thanks

• miranda k

anons said:
    thanks

where have been ?? i didn’t see you for a really long time

where have been ?? i didn’t see you for a really long time

I took an oceanup break.

Loops have you heard about OceanUP Fall Kick-off? (:

IM STARVING

IM STARVING

GO EAT.

GO EAT.

There’s no food in the house.

where’s Disco D:

• miranda k

anons said:
    I took an oceanup break.

OU is really boring without you my friend !!

• anons

I’ve always wondered… why did everyone think I was a guy when I first created my account?

• anons

OU is really boring without you my friend !!

Well thanks. But it’s still the same with or without me. Always dead.

• -inhalelove

There’s no food in the house.

Not even bread or something? ._.

• anons

Not even bread or something? ._.

No. I’m waiting for my dad to buy sandwich stuff so I can eat.

where’s Disco D:

She’ll be on later, I’m sure (:

• anons

I hate how AD calls Jelena, Juslena. IT’S JELENA.

• -inhalelove

I dunno, man you sorta just typed like one.. if that even makes since. You sorta type like Justin.~

• jt

thx anons :)

she better be

#muchlove

• miranda k

anons said:

Well thanks. But it’s still the same with or without me. Always dead.

you are so right it’s stil boring here .. well i have to go it’s diner time ! i have to go see you later

Bye!

#muchlove

It’s why I voted you “Most likely to be a celbrity posing as a fan” aha. I’m still suspicious…~

And I like you.

omg I think I’m gonna die or something can I just go crawl under a rock or

• anons

hahaha. That made me laugh so hard!

BRB

omg I think I’m gonna die or something can I just go crawl under a rock or

Why?

• -inhalelove

hahaha. That made me laugh so hard!

Mission accomplished (; But srsly what if you really are Justin tho… Is it bad that I wouldn’t be surprised?

Why?

Because… Some chick just told me she likes me and I don’t know what to say and she’s freaking out and it’s really cute and I don’t know omg what do I tell her

• -inhalelove

I’m hyperventilating omg dear Sweet, 6 pound 8 ounce baby Jesus take this wheel.

~~

Awnnnnnn. Omg <3

Awnnnnnn. Omg <3

---

But.. but I seriously don’t think she likes me. It’s probably one of those “Fall in love with what they say” sort of things. Because like.. I always send her cute messages reminding her that she’s beautiful & stuff. ._. But I don’t really feel the same Jackie please help omg.

~~

Do you know her in real life or…
    And, just break it to her :/ Don’t keep pretending. She probably thought you meant something more than those compliments… :/

• -inhalelove

Do you know her in real life or…

I do mean those tho… She is beautiful. But.. like I just mean it ya know?

• onedirectionluv

LOVE THEM

I just got a t-shirt of theirs from here ahhh http://www.districtlines.com/PopRocks

• -inhalelove

I still don’t get what’s so amazing about them, tbh. Same with those Iconic Boyz or whatever.

• anons

Too much one direction overload.

• anons

g2g I gotta watch awkward. See you later, Jen.

• -inhalelove

Jackie I can’t break a heart, I just can’t. I’d rather be heartbroken a million times over. ._.

• -inhalelove

Too much one direction overload.

Why are they even on this site? I question why OceanUP posts a lot of the people that they do, tbh. Like.. Taylor Momsen & Jason Dolley. Just irrelevant people, man.

• -inhalelove

g2g I gotta watch awkward. See you later, Jen.

Ohh okay. Have fun. Talk to you later (:

• jt

:333

• -inhalelove

Lol damn. Forever alone in this post.~

• Disco.Is.Dead

I do mean those tho… She is beautiful. But.. like I just mean it ya know?
    ~~

You mean it, but you don’t mean it in a love-ful way rofll

back

~~

It’ll hurt more if you don’t do it and she gets too attached…

You mean it, but you don’t mean it in a love-ful way rofll

EXACTLY.

back

Welcome back.

• SuckMyAnonDick

Why?

• -inhalelove

It’ll hurt more if you don’t do it and she gets too attached…

*changes name & moves to Switzerland*

• Disco.Is.Dead

I feel like such a pimp with this banner, roflll.
    Now for the rest D:

I like your blog, Jackie (:

I like your blog, Jackie (:

:O
    Thank you so much! <3

I don’t know what to put in the sidebar thing D:

As a picture

• -inhalelove

What if I was really Ariana Grande?

I don’t know what to put in the sidebar thing D:

One of the Angels (:

• Disco.Is.Dead

What if I was really Ariana Grande?

lololololol

• Disco.Is.Dead

“oceanupdiary started following you”
    Ohkay…

• -inhalelove

What if I said that I was Unbroken?

Oceanup diary, hahaha.

lololololol

Hi love xx :] ♥

One of the Angels (:

I was thinking that…
    But, I have this gif that I liked as my sidebar picture, but I would need it to be black and white D;

Hi love xx :] ?

Hello ;3

• xxbehappyxx

Hello ;3

Psshht, see I could totally be her.~

DISCO

• -inhalelove

Now I just need a banner & my profile will be complete. But I don’t have that fucking code -__-

• anons

I hate twitter now. I wish I could delete it but I can’t.

Psshht, see I could totally be her.~
    ~

Oh, I didn’t know she wrote like that, but, yes, you could ;)

DISCO

HELLO

~~

• -inhalelove

I hate twitter now. I wish I could delete it but I can’t.

Why do you hate it? And why can’t you?

• -inhalelove

Your daddy must’ve been a drug dealer.~

• Disco.Is.Dead

Oh wait, I’m not sure if it works for the profiles… I tried and it fucked up, actually.

• anons

Why do you hate it? And why can’t you?

• jordanING

they need to kick one of the guys from this group.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I need this left click back on my blog. This is so annoying D:

• -inhalelove

OMG, LOVE, I ADORE YOU OMG.

• xxbehappyxx

anons said:
    I hate twitter now. I wish I could delete it but I can’t.
    take a twitter break.

o. Nevermind :c

• Disco.Is.Dead

they need to kick one of the guys from this group.
    ~

So they can be another modern 4 guy group? No…
    The best boy bands have been of 5.

o. Nevermind :c