Reporter, ‘Never Heard Of Jonas Brothers’

kaNIellenewyork-182

New York Mag on Kevin & Danielle @ Anna Sui show @ Fashion Week: ‘The most surprising appearance was by Kevin Jonas and his Haylie Duff-lookalike wife Danielle, whose gigantic sparkling wedding bling would make the ceiling at Studio 54 feel plain. And if you were wondering how the JoBros were faring..

during this national Bieber Fever epidemic, we bring bad tidings: The group of reporters around him was anemic at best, especially compared to the panting banshees swooning for Justin during Fashion’s Night Out. And, most damning, we had the following conversation with a journalist: ‘Who is that?’

‘Kevin Jonas, of the Jonas Brothers.’ ‘Never heard of them.’ Someone needs to call his publicist. Or start a side project w/ Justin called the Jonas Biebers. Don’t worry, Kevin, all we need is ten percent.’

Do YOU think Justin Bieber will start fading soon too?

• Grease

Justin’s career is deff at its peak now.
    ===
    nahh, justin is starting to fade away, people don’t talk about much anymore.

• Grease

lucky you, i’m just sitting here waiting to go home, have a shower and go to bed.
    Awww….poor baby. I hope can make fun happen in shower and bed
    ====
    ;)

• Sparks

What a professional reporters are there. If you don’t know who is kevin jonas is not because he is irrelevant, is because there are reporters unprofessional that have to work more.

Ranii said:

Justin’s career is deff at its peak now
    Definitely. If he doesn’t change his sound. He’ll go the way of Hansen. He may still make music, but no one will care anymore. Or at least not as many.

• Sparks

Seriously, the world is not just about Bieber. And if you don’t know that, you’re an idiot conformist that just want a note.

• Psych-o.

Yes, he’s already fading. Thank God.

• iamruth

• Grease

Yes, he’s already fading. Thank God.
    ===
    that’s what i’m thinking about

• UKnowULuvMe

Why should Kevin be relevant anymore? He’s not making music or movies. He just shows up everywhere. What is he DOING to make us care? I’ll tell you: NOTHING.

iamruth said:

No offense, but I hope to God they stay there. I from the US and I just found about them a week ago and I’m just not that interested.

WHEN THE JO BROS COME BACK YOU WILL GO DOWN HATERS!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• NeleeeV

That reporter is such a bad one… Kevin is freaking famous learn how to do your job.

Kevin is relevant!

===
    same here

Kevin is relevant!
    ====
    jb fan at last

• iamruth

Grease said: justin beiber proberly going to fade already one directions soowly taking there place in the u.k
    ===
    same here
    ====
    As much as i like one direction they seem overated.i didnt know they were known in the u.s?

iamruth said:
    The only reason why I know who they are is because of this website. I haven’t seen anywhere in my country outside of the internet. No tv shows, no magazines, nothing.
    I have feeling that may change though.

• Grease

I have feeling that may change though
    ===
    no one knowa them in my country as far as i know

• iamruth

UKnowULuvMe said: iamruth said:
    The only reason why I know who they are is
    I have feeling that may change though.
    ====
    Ha lucky you that basicly whats t.v and magazines are full of now.and i learnt with x factor you either make it or break it.i think they just got lucky.

Grease said:
    no one knowa them in my country as far as i know
    If they become famous, they’ll soon be known worldwide. I shudder at the thought.

no one knowa them in my country as far as i know
    ===
    THEY WON’T BECOME FAMOUStheir songs are plane and this whole boy-band thing is old. the same happened to BTR even though they are far worse

iamruth said:
    Most tv show winners rarely have lasting careers. They have a good year or two at best then disappear if they don’t become irrelavant immediately after their win.

Grease said:
    You hate BTR too? I loooooooove you for that. That is the worst show and worst band ever. Don’t get the popularity.

• iamruth

UKnowULuvMe said: iamruth said:
    =====
    True but they didnt win and are quite big.they song went to number 1 after about half an hour.some good careers have come out of shows like this such as girls aloud,leona lewis,JLS.

===
    ikr? in my country BTR are now the kinda big thing now between teen girls 10-14 and i don’t know why?

• iamruth

UKnowULuvMe said: Grease said:
    =====
    Mte they just seem to try to hard and seem unoriginal.just my opinion though.

iamruth said:
    Mte they just seem to try to hard and seem unoriginal.just my opinion though.
    Yes, but its an opinion that SHOULD be considered fact. They’re terrible.

• Grease

i had to go sorry. how are you?
    I’m fantastic…so far. Have another test at 12:30 today, but after class I’m going to a school pool party. YAY!
    ===

• Ranii

Justin’s career is deff at its peak now.

Grease said:
    Awww….poor baby. I hope can make fun happen in shower and bed.

• heartmc

who cares about jonas brothers anymore so i dont blame the reporter

I care about the jonas brothers.

• Milly

WTF? is he really a reporter??? It doesn’t seem like. if he is he’s fucking out of this world.

• JoeHoe15

SO WHAT?! Never mind about that reporter. :P

• kardashian

i don’t think justin will fade.. of course he’s at his most famous now.. but he will always be famous.. and to the people saying he’s already fading that is so not true.. just look at how much money he’s making.. and he has 12 million followers on twitter now.. if he was fading away that number would be dropping but he is gaining more fans everyday.

• Jaylor_Niley_16

Justin will Fade sooner

• xopretty00

Who cares if one person doesn’t know them…but reporters should have an idea at least of all stars even the smallest one, and there is no doubt that the jonas brothers were huge even if they no longer are.

• realistgangsta

who cares about jonas brothers anymore so i dont blame the reporter

• xGottaLoveOU?

Justin who? (;

• purplekoolaid

justin bieber will fade just like every other cute teeny bopper popstar before him. there are a few exceptions…britney spears and justin timberlake, also madonna was in the same boat when she came out, even the beatles. buts thats cause they evolved with the times and their fans. justin MIGHT have a slim chance of remaining relevant, but he’d have to change his musical style and image to do so

• purplekoolaid

and WHO THE HELL IS ONE DIRECTION!! everytime i go on OU now they are plastered all over the place but i still dont get it. are they really even that popular? who actually likes these people? boy bands are so 10 years ago lol

• heartmc

Pfft. kevin is flawless. that reporter needs a punch.

• ljs1202

All teen stars have a short shelf life and Kevin does nothing to perpetuate his career, unlike Nick & Joe.

• TakeOnMe

stupid reporter for not knowing who kevin JONAS is!

• TakeOnMe

Btw every artists fame will fade someday jbs fame has faded mileys fame has faded and justins will soon fade too…its a cycle.

I rember reading the jb burning up book(which i got signed by kevin himself lol) that they know that sooner or later fans will replace their posters with another band but they are going to enjoy every second of it..and im Pretty sure thats what theyve done.

Besides im pretty sure when they release a kickass album as a group the ojd will flame up again haha

• LikeaG6

purplekoolaid said:

******
    I agree re. One Direction – just all hype, but LOL at your boy band comment – the original boy band were the Beatles almost 50 years ago I believe!

• LikeaG6

BTW, One Direction may be all hype, but no doubt they’ll have their five minutes of fame before they get sick to death of each other, take it all for granted, split up and then reform when the money runs out in 10 years time … better than getting a day job I suppose!!

• kayisl0vex

yeah, guess what not everyone knows them. rme

the only persons that will never fade away, are elvis presley & michael jackson.

• Marycha
  • Grease

JUST WAIT TILL I CATCH THAT MOTHER FUCKING REPORTER IN MY HANDS!!!!! and btw yes i think dustbin biever will fade.

• UKnowULuvMe

Do YOU think Justin Bieber will start fading soon too?

Yes, because I already don’t care. Poor Kevin, but to be fair it wasn’t exactly like he was the “popular Jonas” when he was relevant.

• Grease

Do YOU think Justin Bieber will start fading soon too?

====
    hello there ;)

Grease said:

Grease!!! You’re back!!!! Where were you yesterday? I missed you.

Grease said:

Grease!!! You’re back!!!! Where were you yesterday? I missed you
    ====
    i had to go sorry. how are you?

Grease said:
    i had to go sorry. how are you?