• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

ya, but at least shes not famous because of her boyfriends! Selena’s sucking up the fame from Bieber!
    you are slow mental or what bitch? she have been famous for 4 years, so try harder nex time bitch on try not to sound so damn jealous and pathetic!

lol you always said miley is famous because her scandals lol Miley’s been famous for 5 years so try harder nex time bitch on try not to sound so damn jealous and pathetic!

• BrokenArrow

I agree for the most part, but Justin is still pretty talented. look at him playing the drums on youtube. I honestly wasn’t a fan of him til I learned more about him. I think that he has talent, its just he gets lumped in that “cheesy” category because of his age and cute looks. also his songs aren’t that deep but he started when he was like 12. you cant expect a 12 year to make deep songs lol.

I agree with all that you said.

• gorgeousselena

@mileyisaboss oopsie too bad that you are not even funny cause clearly you’re talking about miley, shes the ugly, fat, disgusting and the irrelevant attention whore! So as always you fail! Try harder nex time you idiot!

• realistgangsta

ewwww selena has a mush potato face

• gorgeousselena

• BrokenArrow

realistgangsta said:

ewwww selena has a mush potato face

??

• askashley

Sep 15, 2011 @ 05:38 pm
    JustinBieberWarrior said:
    askashley… can u stfu? ok, you dont think selenas a famewhore, did u have to write a novel about how justin sucks? shut.up (say it like regina george)
    ===
    how bout..NO!

• gorgeousselena

They always looks so happy together! ;)

• sexonfire11

gorgeousselena said:

—————–
    i dont think her point was hating on selena that person is trying to show u how stupid u sound in every single miley post and selen’s -sorry-

• heartmc

HEY GORGEOUSSELENA. YOUR IDOL LOOKS FAT AND UGLY AND GROSS AND SLUTTY AND IS ONLY POPULAR CAUSE OF BIEBER. SELENA LMFAO THE QUEEEN OF IRRELEVANT LANNNNDDDD LOL LOOK I’M SO CLEVERRRRRRRR

sorry to everyone else

LOL, win.

• heartmc

Sel looks so gorgeous even when shes casual, love her <3

Selena always looks gorgeous, i just feel sorry for her that she has a fan like you.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

Isn’t it weird how your idol sings a song sayin’ everybody is perfect and then, the only thing you do is pointing out Miley flaws every day?.

• mileyisaboss

@brokenarrow
    that was the point ;)

gorgeousselena i find it funny how you took that seriously.

• mileyisaboss

also can you make one comment without mentioning mileys name…..get real you are really a miley stan

• Takes1toKno1

omg, i bet debby was like I don’t want that bitch Selela here in MY set!! lol

• JoeHoe15

CUTE!!! :))

• AcidPinkLemonade

askashley said:

==============================
    Well, Selena let hims do it.

• BrokenArrow

mileyisaboss said:

@brokenarrow
    that was the point ;)

gorgeousselena i find it funny how you took that seriously.

I think she took that seriously cause she realized she sounds like a fucking troll lol.

• AmandaXoX

Oh my GOSH, is that a smile?

• demidemirox

sorry to everyone else

LOL, win.

Totally agreed!

• demidemirox

• purplekoolaid

• purplekoolaid

and anyway its one thing to say you hate selena. thats your opinion, everyons entitled to one. but she is in no way, shape or form irrelevant. shes actually more popular than shes ever been…whether or not thats due to still is, and is therefore relevant

• Entertainmentlove

gossh selena leave disney already just let it go don’t return to sets don’t, if you wan’t more older fans then 6

• JustinBieberWarrior

• gorgeousselena

Sel looks so gorgeous even when shes casual, love her <3

• xxbehappyxx

I LOVEEE THEM!

• mileyisaboss

sorry to everyone else

• BrokenArrow

Cute. Love her shirt.

• BrokenArrow

mileyisaboss said:

sorry to everyone else

lol this sounds so like Claudia but as a Miley stan.

• Demiandmileylove

What a cutie is Selena isn’t she ?!

• JustinBieberWarrior

debby ryan is soo pretty

• BrokenArrow

JustinBieberWarrior said:

debby ryan is soo pretty

I love her hair color.

• themilenator

I agree with you askashley

• askashley

u know, a lot of people say Selena’s using Justin for me, but to me, Justin Treats Selena like she’s just eye candy to him (in other words something that makes him look more important than he already is) I mean, he complains about how the media stays too much in their personal life, but then again, he has no problem sticking his tongue down her throat or groping the shit out of her when they’re in photo’s together. That’s why I can’t like this kid, he acts like he’s the shit. I understand 12 year olds throw themselves at him because they look at him like he’s a BRAD PITT, but he’s really nothing special. Besides, how many girls would like him if he didn’t have the hair that he has? Because I remember when he first came out, all girls ever did was go on and on about how much they love his hair. And you know this is truth because other wise, he wouldn’t have lost 80,000 Followers behind ONE STUPID HAIRCUT. As I’ve sed countless times, I hate today’s music industry. It’s not about ‘talent’ anymore. Just ‘looks’ and ‘appeal’ .