• gorgeousselena

So what’s your point?

that you sound so stupid dare to say selena have bucked teet when your idol have the most horrible teeth ever! ewww

• mags

holy boobs…when did that happen?

• lovemestealmeawayy
  • lovemestealmeawayy

yes. lol why not?:D

the real question is why would you want big boobs?
    well the good thing is i’m not having sex till marriage so i won’t ever take those pills..

• Mili

Sep 16, 2011 @ 01:16 pm
    gorgeousselena said:

Buck teeth.
    dont you see the disgusitng miley teeth? lmfao

yes!!! so much better than Selena who ?

• BrokenArrow

I wouldn’t want boobs as big as Selena if i had her body cause it looks unproportional.

• kayisl0vex

yes. lol why not?:D

the real question is why would you want big boobs?

I really love those persons, who want to wait till marriage. that’s why I thought the jobros are adoarble. I don’t know… boys like them. but guys are looking at every boobs size. lol

• BrokenArrow

lovemestealmeawayy said:

omg! lol

Buck teeth.

• kayisl0vex

BrokenArrow said:

sometimes just some shirt makes your boobs look huge.

• gorgeousselena

yes!!! so much better than Selena who ?

not funny loser, its sorry miley who? that way makes more sense… btw too bad miley have such a disgusting and really horrible teeth, so fucking gross!!

• Mili

@(not)gorgeousselena Queen Miley rocks!!!

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

Buck teeth.
    dont you see the disgusitng miley teeth? lmfao

So what’s your point?

• lovemestealmeawayy

Buck teeth.

and her boobs. but yeah her front teeth are cricked if you see a photo/shot or a video of her from the side her front teeth are messed up but from photos of her front ways you can’t really tell…

• BrokenArrow

Obviously you know her really well since you can’t spend a day without mentioning her.

• lovemestealmeawayy

yeah it’s true. heres my thing.. i don’t want a guy liking me for my boobs..and i don’t want guys looking at my boobs and when you have big boobs they pop out of your tshirts…so yeah also they get in the way lol and also it’s harder to run or do things with them and you can’t wear certain dresses without looking like a slut or you can’t fit into some. also if you have big boobs they can hurt your back. lol my moms friend has that problem.

• JustinBieberWarrior

when a girl is skinny i actually think she looks better if she has smaller boobs. but thats just me. guys like big boobs.

• kayisl0vex

JustinBieberWarrior said:

yeah, that’s what I mean. I don’t why boys like those things. I don’t think boobs are sexy or something. lol and why looking at boobs is so amazing for them?

• gorgeousselena

Buck teeth.
    dont you see the disgusitng miley teeth? lmfao

• gorgeousselena

shes sooo hot! holy boobs and gorgeous legs! shes looks like a model ;)

• kayisl0vex

I am always surprised at how many people seem to care so much about seeing a little cleavage. I go to college and see more skin every day. News flash, It is a VERY hot summer, and tank tops and thin shirts are cooler to wear. I just wonder how many of ya’all really get out much. Her clothes are no different than 90% of the high school/young adults I see everyday just driving around or going to school.

lol I’m not surprised.

• lovemestealmeawayy

she’s so pretty.

• lovemestealmeawayy

kayisl0vex said:
    did you know, when people are having sex and using the anti baby pill, their boobs are gonna be huge? lol

lol really?! i would never want big boobs.

• BrokenArrow

She has such a round baby face.

• gorgeousselena

queen selena the best for ever!

• kayisl0vex

kayisl0vex said:

lol really?! i would never want big boobs.

yes. lol why not?:D

• kayisl0vex

BrokenArrow said:

She has such a round baby face.
    that’s why alot of guys like her.

• BrokenArrow

gorgeousselena said:

So what’s your point?

Isn’t it the other way around? I’m not the one who points out Miley’s flaws everyday.
    Funny cause you can make a long ass comment about Miley flaws but i just said one thing and you act like if it’s a sin to say something ‘bad’ about Sel. What a troll.

• Marycha
  • xGottaLoveOU?

the little girl in the pic is cute :)

• gorgeousselena

shes so gorgeous!

• gorgeousselena

love her adorable smile;)

• Grease

she’s cute

• sexonfire11

she looks good and i can see boobs in every single pic ! and they say demi and miley show more anyways…… etc
    i hope i dont get a reply !

• Grease

i hope i dont get a reply !
    ===
    ia. lol

• kayisl0vex

nice bombshell bra, selen.

• kayisl0vex

look at her fans. most of all are kids. lol

• kayisl0vex