• SuckMyAnonDick

I don’t understand this review though. lol

• foreverthename

Is it really THAT bad?
    Lol. I hate ‘Sky Scraper’ but I would’ve thought her other songs would’ve been better.And I thought she quite Sonny? Want songs are high lights on ‘Unbroken’?

• katexo

Is it really THAT bad?

Lightweight, Who’s That Boy, My Love is Like A Star, For The Love Of A Daugther & Fix A Heart are my personal favorites.

• Keepitreal

Pshhh I don’t listen to this magazine. Hypocrtical bitch ass magazine. Prasing someone one minute, the next bashing them harder then any magazine.

Is it really THAT bad?

She has some songs that are just fun songs + collabs then she has other songs that are ballads more meaningful. Best songs imo are My Love is Like A Star, Lightweight, In Real Life and FTLOAD. Lightweight and FTLOAD are the best, can’t choose between them.

• SuckMyAnonDick

Forgot Fix a Heart that one is good too.

• PuureVanity

Am i the only one who actually likes Your my only shorty and Give your heart a break? O_O

I like them.

• katexo

I like Give your Heart a Break. You’re my only Shorty would be good if Shorty were replaced with a different word haha

• milesdemdem

I like Give your heart a break, but You’re my shorty is catchy but dumb

• I luv Zayn

WooHoo LOL!!!

• TeamJustice

BTW im not spaming

• BrokenArrow

2 stars? oh wow.

dam lol

js lol

• I luv Zayn

???

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

josephs on the side of my computer lol

• PuureVanity

What else is an 19 year girl suppose to sing about!?

• katexo

Aside from You’re My Only Shorty, I don’t see how this music isn’t “grown up”. You can hear a clear growth from her first album to Unbroken.

katexo said:

EXACTLY! this magazine is a piece of shit lol

• Selly G

i love nick but what rolling stone wrote about nick was hilarious.

• milesdemdem

katexo said:
    Lost respect for them once they placed snooki on their cover

• katexo

EXACTLY! this magazine is a piece of shit lol

haha right!
    I think they are just negative against teen stars in general though. So dumb.

• PuureVanity

This magazine is BS

• SuckMyAnonDick

Think Rolling Stone gave Nick’s Who I Am a 3 out of 5 last year.

• katexo

Lost respect for them once they placed snooki on their cover

Lmao I forgot about that!
    I’m not even gonna take this review seriously now since they clearly don’t have very good taste to begin with.

haha right!
    I think they are just negative against teen stars in general though. So dumb.

they probably are lol and yea it is

• -samsmiles

The writer of this magazine is a fucking idiot. I’ve listened to her entire album, and bitch i’ve listened to a lot of albums in the past, and i’ve never really been a “lovatic” but in all honesty its the best album I’ve ever heard. You, sir, need to grow the fuck up if your trashing someone whos gone through rehab because of people like you, trashing her for no reason. Especially the song “fix a heart” you’d really be amazed at how beautiful that song is. It really stunned me.
    I thought her album was gonna be like whoopdedoo, another album thats gonna be like selenas. One or two decent songs and thats it. but hell no. her album is filled with inspirational, beautiful, and playful songs. Like literally i just sat there and I’m so jealous of her voice control. the lyrics. everything about it was amazing. Trash her, fine, but you can’t trash her talent, because theres no stopping that.

• elizagutierrez

THAT’S WHAT THEY GOT FOR BEEN LIKE THE WAY THEY ARE NOW!!! HYPOCRITES!!!

CHRISTIANS?? YEAH MY DOG IS CHRISTIAN TOO!

JOE AND NICK HAVING LA VIDA LOCA, SEX, ALCOHOL!!COME ON LETS BE REAL.

• joesgirlforver

I have this issue and Monica Herrera is the person who wrote this review and gave it 2 stars. What the hell is she talking about? that album is amazing. I mean the songs I have heard are amazing cause I haven’t heard them all. She clearly has no taste in music and shouldn’t even be qualified to review anyones album.

• elizagutierrez

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:42 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:
    SHUT UP OCEAN UP SHUT THE HELL UP!! STOP TALKING CRAP ABOUT THAT COUGAR AND NICK GOING TO BED!!!

YOU DON’T KNOW THAT STUPID SO SHUT UP!

• elizagutierrez

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:42 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:

YOU DON’T KNOW THAT STUPID SO SHUT UP!

• Marycha
  • xGottaLoveOU?

Nick looks older in this pic.

• anonmus

In the picture Nick’s face still looks young. His body looks older.

Lol victorious is funny

Yay

lol

I’ve never watched Nickoledeon however you spell it in my whole life

White pride

• -inhalelove

omg my internet is freaking out again & the tc wouldn’t load.

• SuckMyAnonDick

I may or may not be a bit tipsy

• SuckMyAnonDick

This post may or may not have died.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

i think it may have died dont know though lol

This is what happens when everyone is playing games

• anons

migrate

• memi trumps sel

Keepitreal said:

This is what happens when everyone is playing games

I agree

I’ve never watched Nickoledeon however you spell it in my whole life

really lol

• anons
  • THETRUTH

yah misplaced it somewhere up in her vagina! jesus nicholas pull yourself together

• Keepitreal

Sorry I had to relocate to my room lol

• Sunshinesweetheart

Hello

• Disco.Is.Dead

Good prom?

• Sunshinesweetheart

Who has never watched Nick?
    I grew bup watching it and Disney but Disney mostly

• Keepitreal

I. I would do anything I could for ya. Boy you are my only.

• xhaleylynn

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:54 pm
    thefuturemrsnic… said:
    SuckMyAnonDick said:

I think I’m the only Jonas fan left here. I’m so sad.

i’m a fan:) and proud to be<3

Just scrolling through comments, but there’s definitely a lot. Including me. ;] <3

But, honestly, Rolling Stone’s always had a grudge against the Disney Kids, they’re angry teenagers were controlling the charts for so long.

Her music has grown SO much, my only complaint on the album is that she definitely did not write the majority for her songs, unlike her other albums. But whatever:]

• wavy

IRRELEVANT

• peacelovehearts

So, i kinda chose football over prom.
    My bad…

wavy said:
    IRRELEVANT
    Your icon..I’m not gonna lie I hate it.

• wavy

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:04 pm
    Keepitreal said:

wavy said:
    IRRELEVANT
    Your icon..I’m not gonna lie I hate it.

if you see the justin version you’ll hate it even more *switches to bieber*

• SuckMyAnonDick

You know Nick would make a great opening act for Demi’s tour.

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:03 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

So, i kinda chose football over prom.
    My bad…

Football it’s where it’s at.

if you see the justin version you’ll hate it even more *switches to bieber*

Can’t see it so -shrugs-

• SuckMyAnonDick

I want to spam because I’m bored..

I’m Mr. Lonely I have nobody I’m aLL on my own~

• milesdemdem

Billboard is more professional when it comes to music

Like a g6

• peacelovehearts

So, i kinda chose football over prom.
    My bad…

Football it’s where it’s at.
    True that..

• wavy

testing

• Keepitreal

I don’t hate your icon because of who’s in it. Its just simply annoying me wavy.

• mileykicksass

Boys can only stay pure for so long before they start chasing ass

WHY IS IT SO DEAD?
    omfg, i miss everything. -_-

*continues watching florida football*

• SuckMyAnonDick

You guys I shaved today after a long time.

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:11 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:
    You guys I shaved today after a long time.
    —————-
    Congrats.

Lmaooo that comment above

• anons

WHY IS IT SO DEAD?
    omfg, i miss everything. -_-

We’re in that drawing thing.

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:11 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:11 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:
    You guys I shaved today after a long time.
    —————-
    Congrats.

• Bloomx

What they mean by “Now if only her music would grow up” is that she’s singing about what everyone else sings about – boys and loving someone.
    I guess they expect her to have deep and meaningful lyrics because she’s obviously been in situations that have tested her, and she can put that into lyrics, but instead it’s about teeny stuff.

I’m not saying I agree, but that’s what I believe they meant.

• wavy

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:09 pm
    Keepitreal said:

ok…its staying

I need sexual healing.

• WakaWakaEhEh

WHY IS IT SO DEAD?
    omfg, i miss everything. -_-

We’re in that drawing thing.
    Where everyone gets on & fills the page with dicks?
    I think i’ll pass on that.

• askashley

LOL! Do people still believe the Jonases are still virgins any more? Like Come one, REALLY?

as for Demi Music. I hope her next album is purely slow ballads . Sons like Light Weight , Fix A Heart, For The Love of A Daughter , Give Your Heart A Break and My Loves Like A Star can easily make her the next Adele /Alica Keys.

Mean While Songs like All Night Long(which sounds more Nelly Furtado Fit) and You’Re My Only Shawty, Who’s That Boy (which kind of sounds like J Mac’s “Shake) are not quite in her category.

Above all, The Album is Flawless! But Demi should stick to songs that show off her amazing vocals.

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:12 pm
    I need sexual healing.
    *hands pickle & neurogasm*

• SuckMyAnonDick

I’m not saying I agree, but that’s what I believe they meant.
    —————-

So they want an emo album?

• anons

Where everyone gets on & fills the page with dicks?
    I think i’ll pass on that.

Haha yeah. And I think now we are going to a tinychat.

wavy said:
    Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:09 pm
    Keepitreal said:

ok…its staying
    Ok.

• memi trumps sel

lalala

• SuckMyAnonDick

I believe all the Jonas are virgins Kevin included.. The pool boy doesn’t count..

• foreverthename

All night long and You’re my only shorty are really annoying.Their lyrics don’t change.They’re catchy in an annoying way,I guees. But thats just my opinion. I’ve only listed to 4 songs and so far I can only say I don’t like or dislike the album.I’ll probably only play the songs I like when I’m bored and cleaning my room. I don’t agree with the review,btw.

• mels

I’m so out of the loop on everything OU : (

• SuckMyAnonDick

What did one butt cheek tell the other butt cheek?

I see you’re in full blown denial

• Bloomx

I’m not saying I agree, but that’s what I believe they meant.
    —————-

So they want an emo album?

Not exactly emo, but something that sends a strong message across and that inspires people, but Demi is only 19 [right?] and the dance and pop music might attract more people.

• Grammar Nazi.
  • milesdemdem

Unbroken has a nice blend of ballads, mid-tempo songs. I honestly an album with just about what she went through would boring,and very risky because she does have younger fans. But you can clearly hear her growth since her first album.

• peacelovehearts

I prefer the pussy poppin music..
    . *shrugs*

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:17 pm
    Keepitreal said:

I see you’re in full blown denial

• wavy

so bored…damn

the pool boy lmfao;p

• wavy

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:15 pm
    mels said:

I’m so out of the loop on everything OU : (

i am too

—————

I think that Demi’s album has the perfect balance of dance music and ballads. I mean an album full of emo songs would be a bore..

peacelovehearts said:
    I prefer the pussy poppin music… *shrugs*
    Agreed.

• SuckMyAnonDick

But I loved that Demi wrote a song about shorty.

• Bloomx

—————

Oh, no, I agree. I think the deeper things should just be left to novels and movies, since I see music as entertainment.
    I’m not saying that I dislike Demi’s album, or think that it’s not deep enough, I was explaining what I thought the article meant by that particular line.

• memi trumps sel

milesdemdem said:

I agree I think having a mix of dif type songs on the album is a great idea

• peacelovehearts

NGL, i get down hardcore to All Night Long & Unbroken.

SuckMyAnonDick said:
    But I loved that Demi wrote a song about shorty.
    Lol I see what you did there

SuckMyAnonDick said:

What did one butt cheek tell the other butt cheek?

what lol

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:22 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:
    But I loved that Demi wrote a song about shorty.
    YOU’RE MY ONLAYYY SHAWTAAYYYY.

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:25 pm
    thefuturemrsnic… said:

SuckMyAnonDick said:

What did one butt cheek tell the other butt cheek?

what lol

Something smells between us…

• Keepitreal

I like all night long :)

• anons

Something smells between us…

EWWWWWWWWW

• peacelovehearts

I WANT YOU IN, I WANT YOU BAAAADDDD.

• wavy

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:25 pm

i wish i was there…

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:27 pm
    anons said:

Something smells between us…

EWWWWWWWWW

The other was “Don’t let any sh*t come between us”

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

Something smells between us…

haha i get it lol;p

peacelovehearts said:
    I WANT YOU IN, I WANT YOU BAAAADDDD.
    LETS KEEP THE PARTY GOING ALL NIGHT LONG.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

The other was “Don’t let any sh*t come between us”

thats a better one lol

lol

• peacelovehearts

Trying to fit another gif on my profile is quite impossible. Fucking pissing me off.

lol woooow

It’s alive!

• peacelovehearts

Does anyone know any legitimate ways to get rid of a hangover? Like i swear, my head still feels like it’s gonna explode. -_-

ep 17, 2011 @ 08:33 pm
    It’s alive!
    —————
    *watches tumbleweed pass by*

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

FTLOAD made me tear up. && You’re My Only Shorty might be my guilty pleasure now.

• memi trumps sel

Delta looks like she could be Nicks mom.. it still looks so wrong to me after all of this time.

• peacelovehearts

Delta looks like Heidi Klum & Kesha’s lovechild.

• SuckMyAnonDick

Google has all the answers…

peacelovehearts said:

Some type of pain killer, orange juice, and toast. try that.

• peacelovehearts

Google has all the answers…
    None of them ever work for me though..
    I’ve tried, I just kinda overdose on tylenol.

peacelovehearts said:

Delta looks like Heidi Klum & Kesha’s lovechild.

lol

• peacelovehearts

Some type of pain killer, orange juice, and toast. try that.
    —————–
    *goes out & buys oj and toast*

peacelovehearts said:
    Delta looks like Heidi Klum & Kesha’s lovechild.

True dat.

• peacelovehearts

Delta looks like Heidi Klum & Kesha’s lovechild.

lol
    Just saying….

• Keepitreal

Damn now all night long is stuck in my head.

• SuckMyAnonDick

None of them ever work for me though..
    I’ve tried, I just kinda overdose on tylenol.

Try what keepitreal said might work

• memi trumps sel

peacelovehearts said:

It’s not really a good idea because it just dehydrates you more but drink 1 beer. thats what my cousin who is a huge drunk does.

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:38 pm
    Keepitreal said:
    Damn now all night long is stuck in my head.
    It’s been stuck in my head the past 2 days.

• MileyEqualsAwesome

If she didn’t have the fun club type songs on her album they’d probably complain it was too boring or something

• elizagutierrez

YOU DON’T KNOW THAT STUPID SO SHUT UP!

Just saying….

she does haha

—————
    Eww, beer is nasty though…
    I’ll just wait it out. Thank ya anyways.

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:40 pm
    MileyEqualsAwesome said:
    —————
    I know i would….

• memi trumps sel

Eww, beer is nasty though…
    I’ll just wait it out. Thank ya anyways.

yeah I don’t like beer either

elizagutierrez said:

YOU DON’T KNOW THAT STUPID SO SHUT UP!

y you always got yo caps on girl!?!

• lovelife

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:40 pm
    elizagutierrez said:

YOU DON’T KNOW THAT STUPID SO SHUT UP!

Woah.

elizagutierrez said:

YOU DON’T KNOW THAT STUPID SO SHUT UP!
    Bipolar

• SuckMyAnonDick

YOU DON’T KNOW THAT STUPID SO SHUT UP!

:O

• peacelovehearts

YOU DON’T KNOW THAT STUPID SO SHUT UP!
    ———————-
    That awkward moment when OU didn’t write this.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

i love how we replied to eliza aha

O_o

O_O

o_O

• MileyEqualsAwesome

peacelovehearts said:

Sep 17, 2011 @ 08:40 pm
    MileyEqualsAwesome said:
    —————
    I know i would….

I know me too

• Keepitreal

That awkward moment when ariana grande’s character on victorious is such a sweetheart, but I hear she is a bitch lol

• Keepitreal

where da fuck everybody at?

She’s not a bitch…

Keepitreal said:

i dont get why everyone calls her a bitch

Hey don’t come at me. Everytime I mention her people on here call her a bitch

• memi trumps sel

Ariana seems nice to me. I’m really anxious for her album. I feel like it could be great.

Keepitreal said:

Hey don’t come at me. Everytime I mention her people on here call her a bitch

i didn’t come at you lol just wantd to know why eveyone calls her one

• SuckMyAnonDick

Joe is singing I’m Sorry and said: “sometimes you need to be the bad guy and this is my apology to them for being that.

Bored

awww:)<3

• SuckMyAnonDick

I think I’m the only Jonas fan left here. I’m so sad.

SuckMyAnonDick said:

I think I’m the only Jonas fan left here. I’m so sad.

i’m a fan:) and proud to be<3

• anons

i’m a fan:) and proud to be<3

Yay

• lovelife

SuckMyAnonDick said:

I think I’m the only Jonas fan left here. I’m so sad.
    ___

theres been alot lately.

• TeamJustice

i hate nick and that women who ever she is

• TeamJustice

1st :]

• TeamJustice

Im ALONE. this post is MINE MWAHAHAHAHA

i LOVE nick<3 and

Now if only her music would grow

but didn’t it grow along with her!?! im confused

• TeamJustice

”I’m gonna love you like I’ve never been broken, I’m gonna say it like it’s never been spoken.” UNBROKEN

• oceanUP

it’s legal if they have sex!!

TeamJustice said:

Im ALONE. this post is MINE MWAHAHAHAHA

your not alone and its not your lol

• TeamJustice

B.O.R.E.d

• TeamJustice

your not alone and its not your lol
    dam lol

• ashleyelizaxo

itd be hilarious if she got pregnant.

• nicholasjonasheart

this Nelta thing
    FTLOAD makes me cry reminds me of cofessions of a broken heart, and the other song I like of this album is My Love is Like a Star IDK abut the rest though I love more Here We Go Again and Don’t forget the hip hopish songs are not good not to catchy enough so NO.
    I am glad that Nick got 3 stars from five it’s an amazing album I kinda of like this magazine I love the Jonas/Taylor/Jhonny Deep photoshoots they kind off like the Jonas Brothers, about the Demi review well I can’t agree or disagree