Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Showing Love

uhouhi
jelenawalking-385

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez showed off that they are still together and in love while shopping in Los Angeles on Sept. 16. They strolled back to the car holding hands until a fan approached, Justin was sidelined as the photographer. Fame.

NOTE: Justin was nominated for 6 EMA Awards as well as Selena.

+ @ Abduction premiere.

Sep 19, 2011 @ 12:29 pm
    oceanUP said:
    is he 5’6″?
    I thought he was taller than that, but idk…

• sexonfire11

omg omg i cant wait to hear selena she ganna sound great as usual and sure ganna look so pretty yay
    hahahh i could care less anyways this is old too

• SpanishLullaby

I’M GONNA LOVE YOU LIKE I’VE NEVER BEEN BROKENNNNNNN.

• BrokenArrow

Oh i love her cardigan or wathever it is lol.

• JustinBieberWarrior

justin looks hot
    and yeah selena looks pretty(she always does)
    but she still needs to gtfo. js

• joechick

wow justin you are not ghetto smh

• Disco.Is.Dead

Yes, because wearing a hat that says ghetto makes you trying to be ghetto. I could wear a hat that says “leaf” and I’m trying to be a leaf. Of course…
    Anyways, aren’t they always showing love? Idgi

Anyways, aren’t they always showing love? Idgi
    i’m not saying he’s the only person doing this but you have to admit he does act ghetto when he is def not imo

• jilti

Is he singing or screaming?

Her shoes <33

• memi trumps sel

IMO he ruined a nice outfit with that hat. But I really like his jacket.

I don’t see it.

• lovelife

why do people care? if he wants to wear the hat, let him wear the hat.

• joechick

yeah in pictures but the way he talks and the way he walks is trying too hard

Anyways, aren’t they always showing love? Idgi

LOL, omg.
    You’re right tho.

LOL, omg.
    You’re right tho.

On the spot thinking. I couldn’t think of a better example haha

• Demiandmileylove

You’r saying tthat because Justin wears a hat with ‘Getto’ on makes him try to hard !? like serious ?! i could wear something with a text too doesn’t make me want to be the text .. SMH !

• oceanUP

selena is 5’5″, so he must be about 5’6″.. do you think he will get taller before 18?

• phones

if he didn’t try so hard, people wouldn’t question him…

• lovelife

The first one of them at the theatre is cute…

oceanUP…your icon scares me

I think he’s 5’7

• Demiandmileylove

Yesterday i had 80 followers on twitter and now i have 110 0_o .. all different fanbase .. Justin/JoBro’s/Demi/Selena/Miley/OneDirection !

We should migrate

its not necessary

• Disco.Is.Dead

Is my profile just playing the song or can you see the video?

• Takes1toKno1

what’s the use of “liking” shit on tumblr?
    am i the only one who only likes the gifs to just post em up here? …. awks turtle

• Disco.Is.Dead

what did disco ever do to anyone ?

Nothing this person who did this is just harsh and mean and heartless !

But, don’t say that D:

Takes1toKno1 said:

what’s the use of “liking” shit on tumblr?
    ===========================================
    so you remember a post, I think.

• Disco.Is.Dead

what’s the use of “liking” shit on tumblr?
    ~

To save gifs or I like things so I can reblog them later.

disco it’s only the song

But, don’t say that D:

Don’t say what !?

• Demiandmileylove

Is my profile just playing the song or can you see the video?

Just the song but girl you’r account is amazing .. HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT !?

I have the biggest headache

disco it’s only the song

I have the biggest headache

same :l

~

Hahaha, thank you! Just different codings that you put in your about me sections

• urluvismydrugg

*le sigh

Why Selena…Why him…

DEAD

mileykicksass said:
    I have the biggest headache

same :l

sucks

• phones

i can’t believe teamnobody is an available username on Twitter.

Witch codes ?!

—————-
    I suggest url shorteners if you’re gonna do it.
    Makes it easier imo.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Or maybe I should leave the video on my profile just as a song.
    I mean, the video isn’t much, Just John Mayer sitting, whilst making ridiculous faces…

• phones

what’s the use of “liking” shit on tumblr?

*raises hand*

• peacelovehearts

what’s the use of “liking” shit on tumblr?
    Only use for tumblr imo. ROFLL.

Witch codes ?!
    ~

Depends on what you want :)

• Snookiismybitch

jordan there’s a kinda rude confession about u in my inbox… do u want me to post it?

Oh, TT blocked.

Oh, TT blocked.

LOL

• oceanUP

is he 5’6″?

• lovelife

she looks pretty and he looks hot.

• memi trumps sel

They both look nice but selenas legs look scary skinny and Justin with a hat that says ghetto is kinda funny

• simpleness

HA “GEHTTO”. I got the perfect shoes for that hat

Lmao wtf?
    ========================
    I know. The logo looks like a tornado.

The sent home a survey a few years ago and let the parents pick -__-

Hehe I know right lol I love demi in yours tho

I’m not a Belieber but i think he is good at singing and is quite handsome :) Thanks i find Demi so cute in it !

mileykicksass said:
    unf

Uh…I’ll pass

• peacelovehearts

same. with a select few that have twitter.

and ive seen oceanup links being passed around to people on FB O.o

—————
    Whut? OMFG, my life would be ruined.

someone from my school legit posted “#swag” on FB and 12 people liked it.. O__O

• Demiandmileylove

im gonna assume youre talking to me…ahaha. but im good. i left school early today for cramps so ive just had a very lazy chill day. :/ how about you??

Haha yeah sorry =) That’s good .. awwww :) i didn’t have school today .. but i am good !

• Disco.Is.Dead

Everyone on facebook hooks their tumblr/twitters up to theirs & I’m just like, no. -_-

ME TOO!
    It’ll say on fb like “So and so reblogged____
    View 2398453854 other posts from Tumblr”
    -____-

Uh…I’ll pass

more for meh

ONE DIRECTION RUN MY VAGINA is number one TT on twitter 0_o

Deleted my facebook almost 2 years ago trololol

AcidPinkLemonade said:

Lmao wtf?
    ========================
    I know. The logo looks like a tornado.

The sent home a survey a few years ago and let the parents pick -__-
    My middle school had uniforms. People were dumb I swear. They rather cut the belt loops off their pants so they dont get in trouble for not having a belt..I was like -__________-

ONE DIRECTION RUN MY VAGINA is number one TT on twitter 0_o

EWWWW WHAT THE???

demi runs the worllld!

Sep 19, 2011 @ 02:36 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    Deleted my facebook almost 2 years ago trololol
    —————–
    I never use mine anymore, just for stalking purposes.

ONE DIRECTION RUN MY VAGINA is number one TT on twitter 0_o

ROFL YES.

anons said:
    ONE DIRECTION RUN MY VAGINA is number one TT on twitter 0_o
    And they call beliebers dumb and crazy…woooo

• mileykicksass

Stupid fanbase twitter trending wars

This fandom. I cant

• Disco.Is.Dead

“”One direction run my vagina” is a TT? Well I’m sorry that Beliebers are not sluts like you Directioners”
    Oh.

AcidPinkLemonade said:

======================================
    My whole school has uniforms. The colors are orange and green.

It’s not that bad as the other kids make it out to be.

demi runs the worllld!

She sure did .. a lot of fans don’t like her anymore because of her songs :/. like serious !

• Disco.Is.Dead

“TAYLOR SWIFT’S ALBUM “SPEAK NOW” HAS OFFICIALLY SOLD 5 MILLION ALBUMS WORLD WIDE!”
    YESSSSSSS

• AcidPinkLemonade

The trend about One Directions is actually really creepy.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I overheard people at my school talk about themes & they think that you have to buy them. -_-

ROFL! O_o

• Husky

should we migrate?

• lovemestealmeawayy

keepitreal you live in florida?!! me too.

• anons

keepitreal you live in florida?!! me too.

me three

• Keepitreal

Well then all singing shows are fake. Fake fake fake fake fake. And I know its simon lol

• peacelovehearts

trolololol, i actually did it.

• peacelovehearts

keepitreal you live in florida?!! me too.

me three
    Me four.. florida partayyy.

• Keepitreal

Floridians ROCK. All california bitches take a seat..hahaha I joke i joke.

peacelovehearts said:

trolololol, i actually did it.

omg

Sep 19, 2011 @ 04:09 pm
    anons said:

keepitreal you live in florida?!! me too.

me three

omg that’s so awesome

Sep 19, 2011 @ 04:09 pm
    Keepitreal said:
    It’s not necessarily fake. They just don’t have time to do everybody.

Oh, it’s dead… -_-

• Disco.Is.Dead

trolololol, i actually did it.

FUCKING NOOO OMG
    All those posts, those followers. D:

• lovemestealmeawayy

Husky said:
    lovemestealmeawayy said:

same here.. i just started college today and class was two hours and oh my gosh idk how im gonna survive my almost four hour class..!!! ahhh half the time is wasted on people who don’t know anything. like really..

Four hours? Dang.. I’m sorry :'(. My classes are 75 minutes and they’re bad enough to be honest.

i know!! i’m literally going to die like it’s that long because it’s once a week instead of twice but i don’t have enough time to do it twice so yeah but idk we will see.

Sep 19, 2011 @ 04:08 pm
    anons said:

should we migrate?

yah

• peacelovehearts

I actually gained 2 followers in the process..
    *awkward turtle*

• lovemestealmeawayy

peacelovehearts said:
    keepitreal you live in florida?!! me too.

me three
    Me four.. florida partayyy.

nice we living it up. i really hope 1D come to miami sometime i’ll stalk them lol

lovelife said:
    Sep 19, 2011 @ 04:09 pm
    Keepitreal said:
    It’s not necessarily fake. They just don’t have time to do everybody.
    FAAAAAAAKEEEEEEE. No i’m kidding but still..

• Husky

Keepitreal said:

That is so true. And the black people die first all. The time, lol.

True. And always the pretty white girl who does nothing but be annoyingly compassionate the whole movie as the last standing survivor. Although I watched ‘House on Haunted Hill’ recently and that actually has the black guy live. Points for breaking the cliche!

• Takes1toKno1

trolololol, i actually did it.

that’s alright, don’t feel bad about it.

• peacelovehearts

Dancing with the Stars comes on tonight… fjdskal.

anna the music is so depressing tho rotfl

• jazzie

Anyone here? :D

Anyone here? :D

LOL YOUR ICON

• peacelovehearts

trolololol, i actually did it.

that’s alright, don’t feel bad about it.
    ROFLL, it’ll probably only last a week once i start losing all my followers.

Jazzieeeee <3

• lovelife

I can be manipulated only so many times before even “I love you” starts to sound like a lie.

BBL

Sep 19, 2011 @ 04:12 pm
    Takes1toKno1 said:
    anna the music is so depressing tho rotfl
    —————-
    fjdkslafjdskal, thank ya.
    That music was meant for my hipstaa blawg.
    Changing it. (;

• Takes1toKno1

ROFLL, it’ll probably only last a week once i start losing all my followers.

why don’t u just queue[?] the shit out of it?

• jazzie

LOL YOUR ICON

Heyy you’re back ;) I was hoping you would.

• mileykicksass

Jazzie’s icon asdkjsdalj I’m dead.

• Husky

lovelife said:

I lov……

• peacelovehearts

ROFLL, it’ll probably only last a week once i start losing all my followers.

why don’t u just queue[?] the shit out of it?
    That’s what i’m planning on doing. But at the same time i feel like then they’ll just click on my blog & find out i left. -_-

YOU COULD’VE HAD IT ALL YOU MORON

• Keepitreal

Lol true, Idk if anyone has seen somebody help me 1 and 2 on BET with marques houston and omarion but that was the first movie i’ve ever seen where all the white people died and the black people lived. I kind of laughed cuz the thought of it was funny at the time lol.

• anons

Heyy you’re back ;) I was hoping you would.

haha yeah. i couldn’t stay away from ou for too long. lol

• -inhalelove

Hello (:

Anyone here? :D

Hi… Your icon, lolololol

• SuckMyAnonDick

Douches

• kardashian

thats the first time ive seen somebody wanting a photo with her instead of justin. its always the other way around.

Back! :)

• Demiandmileylove

Depends on what you want :)

Aaah okay :)

DIRECTIONERS HIT BELIEBERS WITH CARROTS

o

Need to go goodnight guys <33

anons said:
    DIRECTIONERS HIT BELIEBERS WITH CARROTS

o

wut even lmao

DIRECTIONERS HIT BELIEBERS WITH CARROTS

o
    ~

It’s okay. “beliebers run the universe” “directions are dirty whore”
    I can’t even. I hate twitter.

• Keepitreal

This is why I only go on twitter on thursday so I can see if I guessed the jersey shore trending topics right lol

• Takes1toKno1

back, my mom made me eat food lol blah

• Keepitreal

K well I go on twitter more then that but still

• Takes1toKno1

lol my question was so dumb.
    i don’t even” like” the gifs anymore, everytime i go there my computer gets a heart attack.

It died…joy

• Takes1toKno1

why can’t beliebers just NOT be a part of those lame TTs.
    i’d like to prove people wrong for once, lol.

wait who started it?

Sep 19, 2011 @ 03:23 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    made me think of Anna trololol
    ROFLLL, legit.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Can swiftsecrets post my stuff faster please. -_-

• Keepitreal

I think I only tweet the belieber topics when they aren’t honry stick it in tweets cuz people will think i’m a whory belieber lol

• joechick

i know and if someone said something dirty about justin on twitter no one would care

oh…

• joechick

Apparently the Beliebers are calling the Directioners gross.
    AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEBERS DIRTY BIEBER SECRETS? BIEBERCONDA? AND ALL THE OTHER DIRTY SHIT THEY’VE SAID ABOUT JUSTIN?

Yeah, ‘One Direction Run My Vagina’

were so gross. lol guise. no really. were like mentally fucked up. like lol.omg. like stop it. eww.
    so true.

lol

• anons

Beliebers are hypocrites. Plain and simple. They bashed me for my dirty tumblr when they were the ones that made up bieberconda and biebergasm. -__-

• Keepitreal

They are all nasty either if its about 1D or JB they are all nasty. But if I could start a dirty bieber trend it would be JB’s avalanche dick lol

• Disco.Is.Dead

I don’t see why everyones fighting.
    Get the fuck over it, my god.
    No, you don’t run the galaxy, and no, you should not throw carrots.

• anons

I don’t see why everyones fighting.
    Get the fuck over it, my god.
    No, you don’t run the galaxy, and no, you should not throw carrots.

There’s always stan wars on twitter!

• demidemirox

Justin to Selena: Showing love!?
    Oh, and this is me to selena:
    “showing HATE”

• joechick

How trending topics went today:
    Beliebers: We are going to steal from directioners so lets trend Belibers run the world.
    Directioners: Oh hell nawww Directioners run the Universe.
    Beliebers: Let’s trend Beliebers run the galaxy because we honestly can’t think of anything else. (belibers think they won at this point.
    Directioners: ONE DIRECTION RUN MY VAGINA thinking “They will never come back from that one”
    rofl

• mileykicksass

Beliebers are hypocrites. Plain and spimple. They bashed me for my dirty tumblr when they were the ones that made up bieberconda and biebergasm. -__-

and some obviously submitted shit lol

• phones

1Direction is gonna burn out like a flame if they don’t start doing some major projects. They’re getting to much exposure for nothing.

anons said:
    Its true. They’re the main ones masterbating to his posters and his songs. Now I understand how you can do it with baby because of the chorus, and even let it slide with first dance because that song sounds too much like hes talking about sex. BUT HOW DO YOU MASTERBATE TO DOWN TO EARTH? smfh.

haha i agree. someone even said they masturbated to Pray. o.o

phones said:
    Speak the truth

~

They recorded an album, releasing in November. A tour after that.
    They are going to NYC to fil a music video and meet American producers. Good? No?

haha i agree. someone even said they masturbated to Pray. o.o
    ewww

haha i agree. someone even said they masturbated to Pray. o.o
    Lmaoo they are thinking like this when they do it,”I close my eyes and pray that my finger is his dick insiiide me.”

Be back lateer

rofl

• phones

They recorded an album, releasing in November. A tour after that.

Disco. you do not have to reply to all of my comments.about.1Direction. K? K.

Be back lateer

bye

• jesusofsuburbia

Somehow Selena even looks like a ghetto boyfriends girlfriend eh

da fuck are mahonies?

Sep 19, 2011 @ 03:32 pm
    anons said:

yes, ia with u, i was supporting u on twitter the whole time, bahaha

da fuck are mahonies?

austin mahone fans

bye Jackiee

• phones

can Disco her tits with this stanning? every time someone calls them irrelevant (which they are), she has to fight about it. Shut up.

yes, ia with u, i was supporting u on twitter the whole time, bahaha

haha thanks for that. i got over the whole DBS thing. i dont even use twitter anymore, its boring!

anons said:

da fuck are mahonies?

austin mahone fans
    ===============================
    ugh.

….

• SpanishLullaby

Jordan, what do you think about Unbroken?

• Keepitreal

I’ll put it this way. Beliebers (i’m not in this one) just love being known for the sexaholic fanbase. They love being called crazy, delusionial because instead of letting 1D trend their topic for a day they had to bring in bieber. That trending topic could have only lasted 5 minutes if it wasn’t for that.

SpanishLullaby said:
    Jordan, what do you think about Unbroken?

completely flaw free. she’s winning me over again tbh.

=========================================
    That way I see it is, Beliebers (not me) are extremely cocky.

anons said:
    da fuck are mahonies?

austin mahone fans

No one knows who that is. More irrelevant then mindless behavior.

• SpanishLullaby

completely flaw free. she’s winning me over again tbh.

Wow… I never thought I’d see you say that, lol.

• Snookiismybitch

u are all whores

• joechick

this is like the perfect statement and i won’t be surprised if beliebers come up with some crazy trending topic by tomorrow

• Keepitreal

That way I see it is, Beliebers (not me) are extremely cocky.
    Ehh yeah but thats a good thing to some extent. Thats what pushes us to help him win awards. If it wasn’t for the cockiness he’d be a jonas brother by now.

Sep 19, 2011 @ 03:41 pm
    anons said:

yes, ia with u, i was supporting u on twitter the whole time, bahaha

yeah i noticed :(

• Keepitreal

I wanna see them trend JB’s avalanche dick just for the hell of it to be honest xD

Keepitreal said:

That way I see it is, Beliebers (not me) are extremely cocky.
    ========================================
    True, but it’s also bad for the new artists who want to do their thing.

Snookiismybitch said:

u are all whores

pretty much

• Keepitreal

True, but it’s also bad for the new artists who want to do their thing.
    Lol true, but i’m not worried cuz all anyone is doing is bringing out boy bands. And none of the solo kids have that “IT” thing justin has but hey I wish them success. Unless they use auto-tune. Then you are on my shit list.

• Takes1toKno1

im going to petco in an hr or so to adopt a kitty, if there are any small ones :) yayayayyayayay
    and you guys should help me name it

• Husky

phones said:

You shut up. You purposefully antagonize people with your rudely expressed comments. Don’t get defensive when you get the reactions you were aiming for in the first place.

SpanishLullaby said:
    completely flaw free. she’s winning me over again tbh.

Wow… I never thought I’d see you say that, lol.

i don’t know why everyone is surprised. aha i’m not a stupid hater.

=====================================
    some are trying to trend BIEBERCONDA is a BEAST

and you guys should help me name it

awww thats cute

• SpanishLullaby

i don’t know why everyone is surprised. aha i’m not a stupid hater.

I always thought you just really didn’t like Demi.

~~

This coming from you is alarming. It’s not called a fight, it’s reasoning.
    I don’t want to argue with you. I’ve watched it happen enough. So, stop trying to get things started. And, no, I won’t shut up.

some are trying to trend BIEBERCONDA is a BEAST
    Nahh I want the avalanche lol

I really like Fix A Heart

awww thats cute

lolol :p

I really like Fix A Heart

That ones really good <3

• whatthefudge

I love her outfit! Jelena is starting to grow on me.

• Grease

i like her shoes …..well i really like her style but i HATE GAYBER!!!!

• Husky

you guiize don’t fight :(

• lovemestealmeawayy

omg you can see selenas bra… what a slut oh my gosh…

anons can you please resize this for me? i’m trying its like impossible -_-

Sep 19, 2011 @ 03:55 pm
    Husky said:

i would love to watch that interview, never really heard her talking about that stuff for real

• Husky

Today was such a long day.. -falls to knees-

anons can you please resize this for me? i’m trying its like impossible -_-

sure

• lovemestealmeawayy

guys does anyone know to play the guitar? i’ve been teaching myself..i’m learning some songs right now i’m starting to get better but i’m not the best of course my genes are sports not instruments soo it’s harder for me but yeah lol

Not again…

• lovemestealmeawayy

Husky said:
    Today was such a long day.. -falls to knees-

• Husky

Takes1toKno1 said:

Youtube :DDD
    Whoever bullied her must feel like specks of dirt now, that’s for sure!

• Keepitreal

I always new the xfactor is fake.I went to audition and first of all simone is NOT there there are NO cameras. You have to audition infront on nobody’s that tell you yes or no and you walk one way for yes and the other for no. THEN after you get yes you sing infront of simone. You don’t actually audition for him on the firt go. FAKE.

anons said:
    anons can you please resize this for me? i’m trying its like impossible -_-

sure
    THANK YOU! :D

You live in the UK or? ;o

• joechick

it’s always like that even for american idol if your remotely talented or entertaining then they send you to the cameras and simon

Sep 19, 2011 @ 04:01 pm
    Keepitreal said:

lmao it’s Simon, Simone is a girls name xD but yeah same with american idol and all that shiet

• Husky

lovemestealmeawayy said:

Disco.Is.Dead said:

You live in the UK or? ;o
    Nahh for the one in america I live in FL born in the MIA lol

• Husky

Sep 19, 2011 @ 04:01 pm
    Husky said:

Youtube :DDD
    Whoever bullied her must feel like specks of dirt now, that’s for sure!

yeah im gonna have to look it up, i like that she’s strong about it, she doesn’t seem to want ppl to feel sorry for her

Nahh for the one in america I live in FL born in the MIA lol

Ohhh!

• Husky

Takes1toKno1 said:

Well said. I appreciate that about her as well. -looks at Demi-

• lovemestealmeawayy

does anybody watch that online wendy series with megan martin and caleb from PLL?

Husky said:
    That is so true. And the black people die first all. The time, lol.

EWWWW WHAT THE???

I know .. i love One direction but that is just gross :/

Demiandmileylove said:
    demi runs the worllld!

I find her songs better now tbh

YESSSSSSS

I am one of those 5 million people :)

Oh.
    —————-
    Out of all those perv tt’s about bieber.. smh.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I am one of those 5 million people :)

I’m three. ;o

• phones

people who have a life shouldn’t run OUC. they take to long to update.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Out of all those perv tt’s about bieber.. smh.

MTE. Like, nice try.

I find her songs better now tbh

tbh ? but i like her new style she is trying something different .. she will get million of fans because of this album .. only performing on GMA this morning made her gain 100 followers on her twitter :)

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Oh.
    Lol but on the real. They just started trending basically and already such Vile trending topics about them. Atleast beliebers waited a while.

• mileykicksass

Without you I’ll be miserable at best.

I’m three. ;o

You bought 3 speak now albums ?! 0_o

• Keepitreal

They should be happy, she’ll gain a wider ranged fanbase doing other genres.

• phones

i’m making a new twitter, and i need a good username. this time it doesn’t have to be with anything involving “jordan”. k suggestions helpful

~~

This is the first I’ve ever seen the fan base like this, tbh.
    But, it’s a joke? O_o I don’t see why people are being rude about it haha

phones said:
    people who have a life shouldn’t run OUC. they take to long to update.
    IA.

ph0n3s

ph0n3s

taken D;

You bought 3 speak now albums ?! 0_o
    ~

Well, I bought two, and one for a friend. Hahaha.

• Keepitreal

This is the first I’ve ever seen the fan base like this, tbh.
    But, it’s a joke? O_o I don’t see why people are being rude about it haha
    Lol its just weird thats all. Especially for people that don’t know its a band, their probably all what the fuck! XD

Seems like Miley is fading away .. or am i the only one who thinks that ;/

• peacelovehearts

I miss my “mileyislegit” username ngl..

phones said:
    ph0n3s

taken D;

mileychristsucksmyicee

• Demiandmileylove

Well, I bought two, and one for a friend. Hahaha.

What are you gone do with 2 albums ?! there the same XD but it’s sweet .. awww !

I don’t pay attention to twitter anyways, so, idgaf really. -shrugs-
    But yeah! Hahah

Demiandmileylove said:
    Seems like Miley is fading away .. or am i the only one who thinks that ;/

She is.

mileychristsucksmyicee
    ROFLL, wtf?

• Demiandmileylove

They should be happy, she’ll gain a wider ranged fanbase doing other genres.

Yes they should .. have you seen her GMA performce !? the man behind her mouthing it with her .. i don’t know why but i laughed XD

I don’t pay attention to twitter anyways, so, idgaf really. -shrugs-
    But yeah! Hahah
    You take a break from twitter and you come back with half your followers gone.

She is.

I hope when her 2 movies come out she will be BAMMN like she was !

peacelovehearts said:
    mileychristsucksmyicee
    ROFLL, wtf?

Haha idek

~~

I tend to loose things when they’re important to me, so it was backup. Help sales, sort of. I don’t know. I do it a lot ;P

• mileykicksass

Omg Jackie at lunch today I was line and ish and there was a boy who looked exactly like Harry O_o the hair and everything lmao

and ive seen oceanup links being passed around to people on FB O.o

—————
    Whut? OMFG, my life would be ruined.

Yeah the debut of the bieberconda was kinda a big deal to some beliebers at my school. rofll. And then one time my neighbor had a pic with Taylor swift and Selena and I was like SHIT. But I don’t think any of them know I’m on here…atleast I hope.

• phones

i wonder if i should just use “iQuoteMore” and steal all their material to get a bunch of followers. ;)

• peacelovehearts

You take a break from twitter and you come back with half your followers gone.
    —————-
    Does this happen with tumblr too..? O_o

• phones

these photos make both of them look like they have huge ass feet.

On the spot thinking. I couldn’t think of a better example haha

ROFL, :)

• jazzie

Jazzieeeee <3

Hey Peace.

Hello (:

hi

• Demiandmileylove

I’m so bored and miss Sahar and Myryam !

• lovemestealmeawayy

bored

Hey Jen :)

Migrate.

bored

Are you by any change ohjustin and ohbieber? Rofl

• SuckMyAnonDick

Are you by any change ohjustin and ohbieber? Rofl

No I haven’t haha

• Keepitreal

CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP! CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP! CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP WITH THE SODA ON THE SIDE! NOW LET IT RAIN! AND CLEAR IT OUT! NOW LETS GET IT LETS GET IT LETS GET IT!

Oh…

• Disco.Is.Dead

“well liam certainly runs your vagina.”
    Oh.my.god

• Takes1toKno1

yeah, i guess if you talk to a lot of ppl on there then they’ll kind of notice.. well just take your time then :)

• Keepitreal

The more I see them the more they look related.

they look so good here.
    i love when justin actually puts effort into an outfit, lolol.

hey people

lol @ his hat

~~

I’d let him steal my lunch money, what…
    ROFL JOKES.
    But oh my. Jealous :O

Anyways….

• inhumancreation

Nomnomnom

oh how I love dead posts *skips*

• inhumancreation

I always come on when it dies. No wonder I have a hard time sticking to this. haha

OUconfessions finally updated…woah.

Amen to the 1D thing.

It bothers me.
    I didn’t say anything when everything was about Miley and Selena. -shrugs-

Could you tell me what I’m doing wrong D:

Why so many confessions with me rofl
    But, what the fuck…
    ROFLLL

Sep 19, 2011 @ 01:54 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Could you tell me what I’m doing wrong D:

You’re doing nothing wrong.

Jackie’s too amazing to be an OTP with anyone but herself trololol

So how was school for everyone? :3

• Disco.Is.Dead

You’re doing nothing wrong.
    ~

Well, there must have been something to cause the confessions, rofl. Explanations are always good ;P

Jackie’s too amazing to be an OTP with anyone but herself trololol

Omg. -dead-

So how was school for everyone? :3

Being sick makes school that much more miserable, so, bad. D:

Disco.Is.Dead said:

Could you tell me what I’m doing wrong D:

You do nothing wrong .. abselutely nothing :)

lovelife said:

Amen to the 1D thing.

LMAO I come off as bad ass. Idk if thats a compliment or not so whatever.

• inhumancreation

Nanananananana batman

Why so many confessions with me rofl
    But, what the fuck..
    ROFLLL

LOL. omg.

• phones

the original OUC is so slow to update. all that shit happened a week ago.

peacelovehearts said:
    You take a break from twitter and you come back with half your followers gone.
    —————-
    Does this happen with tumblr too..? O_o

Prolly idk I don’t have a tumblr lol

• phones

i left twitter for 2 weeks and lost 25 followers.

Does this happen with tumblr too..? O_o

It’s kinda worst on tumblr lol don’t come on for a day or two and people will unfollow -.-

• Demiandmileylove

Aaaah okay =) I saw on twitter this girl saying ‘Buy 4 albums of Unbroken so if something happens to the other 3 you have a backup’ my mouth dropped open .. !

I left twitter for a week & lost 80. -_-

Sep 19, 2011 @ 02:47 pm

Demiandmileylove said:
    Seems like Miley is fading away .. or am i the only one who thinks that ;/

She is.

omg, don’t say that D: *heart attack

• Keepitreal

I go to a majority wise black school and there was this one white kid (no rasism intended) and I swear just because he was white everyone said he looked like justin bieber. I kept saying no he looks like christian beedles but they go, “whos that?” smh.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Didn’t update my tumblr for two weeks, lost 20 followers.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    ~~

I’d let him steal my lunch money, what…
    ROFL JOKES.
    But oh my. Jealous :O

It was so bizarre lol but if you look at his face he kinda looks like Harry and that kid who played Mason on WOWP wrapped in one O.o

;oooo
    Dayum…

omg, don’t say that D: *heart attack
    Haha

omg, don’t say that D: *heart attack

Sorry :)

• Keepitreal

Wasn’t on twitter for a week and lost like 2o followers. People have lives you know, but obviously the ones that follow me don’t because they actually pay attention to when i’m on or not..sad.

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’m disappointed the TT was “run my vagina” and not “Run my avenue”

• Demiandmileylove

New post about one direction something about nokia !

• Takes1toKno1

i probably follow a bunch of “deactivated” accounts rotfl.
    i don’t even check that stuff, not at all

• peacelovehearts

MTE! Like, how would you know, especially on tumblr & shit. Do you just go through your followers on a daily basis & make sure they update? IDGI?

Takes1toKno1 said:
    i probably follow a bunch of “deactivated” account rotfl.
    i don’t even check that stuff, not at all

Exactly

Sep 19, 2011 @ 02:55 pm
    Disco.Is.Dead said:

-facepalm-
    Okay, sure. (;

did ryan really say that. WTF. why bother

did ryan really say that. WTF. why bother

haha. its a poser twitter account

• Keepitreal

IKR! I guess thats why you aren’t suppose to talk to strangers on the internet they are weird. But twitter made it worse, cuz now random people follow us haha.

==================================
    most of the black kids at my school and some of the white ones act like stereotypical black people and it’s so annoying!

• mileykicksass

I gave up on twitter lol

• phones

i don’t get how people who follow 1,000 twitters know when people haven’t been tweeting for awhile. O___o

• Snookiismybitch

K

Lol no comment

• Disco.Is.Dead

You do nothing wrong .. abselutely nothing :)

Thank you! <3

• anons

the original OUC is so slow to update. all that shit happened a week ago.

i agree

BACK UP BABY BACK UP
    This video… The girl even held her hand. Oh my. Hahah

• inhumancreation

What’s this oceanup confessions you speak of?

• Demiandmileylove

What do you guys think ‘Together’ is about ?! a lot of people are talking about how it is going about JoBro’s and Miley…

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I feel like the media doesn’t even care about these two anymore.

Lol no comment
    ========================================
    It’s true.

• anons

What’s this oceanup confessions you speak of?

a site where people gossip about other users

haha. its a poser twitter account

oh my gosh, lmao than jezuuuss

• Disco.Is.Dead

What’s this oceanup confessions you speak of?

• peacelovehearts

I’m still putting music up on my deactivated theme.. ROFLL, idc.

haha. its a poser twitter account

oh my gosh, lmao thank jezuuuss

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    So how was school for everyone? :3

Being sick makes school that much more miserable, so, bad. D:

Awww :c hope you get better soon <3

• joechick

what did disco ever do to anyone ?

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

I feel like the media doesn’t even care about these two anymore.

MTE

• inhumancreation

a site where people gossip about other users

Oh cool. Time to talk amazingly high about myself anonymously.. hahahaha no, I joke. I’m too lazy for that shit.

• peacelovehearts

OUC should just give up, they never update anyway.

I’m never in this OUconfessions XD i’m not inportant

• -Jenii

GHETTO?

bitch, please.

• anons

OUC should just give up, they never update anyway.

I agree. they should just delete.

• Demiandmileylove

I miss anons .. they need to come back they made it alive !

• phones

Lullaby and Disco are the new Jelena.

BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

I feel like the media doesn’t even care about these two anymore.
    They started getting old to me almost a month agoo

• teazure

That awkward moment when someone wants a picture with Selena and makes Bieber the camera guy. As if he knows how to work a camera… Psht.

Awww :c hope you get better soon <3

Awn! Thank you so much! <3

• phones

OUC should just give up, they never update anyway.

GN took their place.

• anons

I miss anons .. they need to come back they made it alive !

same here. i’ve gotten used to no anons but i wonder how it will be when they come back again

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I miss anons .. they need to come back they made it alive !

MTE.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Lullaby and Disco are the new Jelena.

Ehh..

• Demiandmileylove

Demi sung ‘How to love’ much better then Lil Wayne ever could..

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I feel like it’s never going to happen.

• phones

no one irl even talks about Jelena anymore. Their “kiss” at the VMAs was irrelevant.

• mileykicksass

I miss anons as well :c I think it makes it easier on OU to not have them here and monitor them so they’re stalling

• Demiandmileylove

When anons come back you will go back to being an anon right !? i can’t survive without you’r amazing gifs !

• inhumancreation

I swear if my sister leaves the door open one more time, I will tie her down.

Disco.Is.Dead said:
    Lullaby and Disco are the new Jelena.

Ehh..

Don’t deny.

I’m never in this OUconfessions XD i’m not inportant
    ___

youre important! but believe me…you dont want confessions about you…its sucks.

• peacelovehearts

I miss the Andy anon.. ngl.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

There’s like 1 or 2 spammers left. It’s not even a big deal if they bring anons back. -_-

• anons

nope im not going back to anon. im staying a user. i dont want it to be like last time where everyone says “is anons here, can you make me an icon?” its easier to be on my account so people know that im on.

• Snookiismybitch

too lazy to put up the confessions tbh

..Bored..

• Demiandmileylove

what did disco ever do to anyone ?

Nothing this person who did this is just harsh and mean and heartless !

We should migrate

• phones

I think im gonna email OU about the anons. It’s been way to long, and the spam is gone.

• anons

I miss the Andy anon.. ngl.

HAHAHHAHAHAH

• Keepitreal

I love that indian dude on family guy. His laugh is all “Oh ho ho! Ohhhhhh!”

—————-
    MTE.

Don’t deny.
    ~

But, neither of us have claimed to be related nor are we denying anything nor are their people going mad over it..

—————
    They already know..

(?°?°??? ???

What the fuck happened to nick -_-

• Demiandmileylove

youre important! but believe me…you dont want confessions about you…its sucks.

Awww thanks , i don’t even want them XD but i would like to know what people think of me !

• anons

Let’s beg for the anons.

What the fuck happened to nick -_-

he doesn’t come on anymore. he left us for epic mafia

~
    People keeeeep on asking. They said there still is spam but OU and the mods delete it.

• Demiandmileylove

YES .. not only because of you’r icon but i liked you as a person you’r sweet !

• mileykicksass

omg I was looking at last night’s post…that lesbian tumblr Husky posted….*erases history*

anons said:
    What the fuck happened to nick -_-

he doesn’t come on anymore. he left us for epic mafia
    No comment smh.

• anons

YES .. not only because of you’r icon but i liked you as a person you’r sweet !

aww thanks

peacelovehearts said:
    —————
    They already know..

Meh, i think we have to try harder. :p idk

• phones

merp everyone get off your lazy asses and spam OU’s email with request to turn anon back on. *emails OU knowing i’m the only one to do it*

Did the same this morning! ROFL

~

Oh yeah, that’s how you do it -__-
    They’ll ban users too. Lolololol

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

People actually have to push OU to bring anons back because at this point, they’re not going to do it themselves.

Did the same this morning! ROFL

i think everyone goes back and reads the things they missed on a post. lol

I miss the tumblr who made my icons. -sigh-

aww thanks

You’r welcome :)

i think everyone goes back and reads the things they missed on a post. lol

Guilty. Hahaha.

OU BRING BACK THE FUCKING ANONS OR ELSE. ARGGHHSDDSKK

loljk i’ll email them a nice letter :3

• Demiandmileylove

Selena’s hand looks scary in the thumbnail !

i think everyone goes back and reads the things they missed on a post. lol
    Even posts i wasn’t on…

• Keepitreal

Pshh the tumblr’s didn’t update much anyways.

I miss the tumblr who made my icons. -sigh-

you can always ask me

• mileykicksass

I woke up at 7 this morning lol the student parking lot was closed so I had to park across the street from the school -.- Mondays suck

• Demiandmileylove

What do you guys think of me ? be honest !

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

The post where they finally allow anons back will be crazy.

• peacelovehearts

I’m deleting my tumblr tonight.. don’t curr anymore.

• Keepitreal

I stick my finger in your mouth?House keepingg.

you can always ask me

I feel bad always asking, though. D:

• mileykicksass

I’m deleting my tumblr tonight.. don’t curr anymore.

Omg glamourhipster?

• mileykicksass

The post where they finally allow anons back will be crazy.

mte

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’m deleting my tumblr tonight.. don’t curr anymore.

GLAMOURHISPTER?

I feel bad always asking, though. D:

why? i barely get a bunch of icon requests nowadays, like when i was anon18. i dont mind making them

• lovelife

What do you guys think of me ? be honest !
    ___

i think youre amazingly nice and sweet :) we seem to agree on alot and get along.

• Disco.Is.Dead

What do you guys think of me ? be honest !
    ~

I think’ you’re really sweet :)

Demiandmileylove said:
    What do you guys think of me ? be honest !
    I honestly have nothing bad to say about you, you’re nice tbh :)

• anons

What do you guys think of me ? be honest !

I think you are very sweet and nice.

• Demiandmileylove

My love’s like a star you can’t always see me but you know i am always there <33

• peacelovehearts

I’m deleting my tumblr tonight.. don’t curr anymore.

Omg glamourhipster?
    . *shrugs*

~~

I don’t know. I feel kind of guilty asking for your time to make them.. But, okay.. Hahah. Thank you :)

• mileykicksass

What do you guys think of me ? be honest !

you’re sweet :3

emailed them.

haha, you’re welcome.

Thanks LoveLife Disco KeepItReal and Anons .. you’r all very sweet too <33

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’m not entirely “deleting” in case i ever get bored enough to come back, i’m just switching my theme to nothing but an ask box & calling it quits for now. Same shit, different day type thing. It’s quite boring nowadays. *shrugs*
    ~~

…But But, it was so flawless and you got so far and gjtfdg.

you’re sweet :3

Thanks =)

• phones

Anna, just delete your personal tumblr and change glamourhipster to your personal tumblr. that way you can keep all your followers and shit.

• mileykicksass

I remember Anna’s other tumblr was like hacked or some shit and the next day she had a different tumblr with the same amount of followers…..and I’m just like “-___- bitch srsly”

• lovelife

dont wanna break your heart. wanna give your heart a break.

• Demiandmileylove

PLH can i see you’r tumblr ?! everybody seems to love it =)

~~

…But But, it was so flawless and you got so far and gjtfdg.
    Today was the first time i even logged on in like 2 weeks. I just find a bunch of shit to que & whatever. Kinda over the tumblr thing. Maybe once school ends… ideekay. I’m not deleting, just not posting.

• phones

who wants to host the next OCAs? I say Lullaby and Disco. It will promote their wedding.

MTEE! Hahah

tumblr talk just goes straight over my head -__-

• peacelovehearts

PLH can i see you’r tumblr ?! everybody seems to love it =)

*OCAs

• Disco.Is.Dead

who wants to host the next OUCs? I say Lullaby and Disco. It will promote their wedding.

Omg. Hahaha

• m

Cute couple.
    Selena looks more mature somehow and Justin keeps growing.

Demiandmileylove said:
    Thanks LoveLife Disco KeepItReal and Anons .. you’r all very sweet too <33

Much love :)

~~

Oh, I get it. I wouldn’t be able to leave. Rofll.

• SpanishLullaby

Lolol, Cam, is jealous of us Jackie, rofll.

tumblr talk just goes straight over my head -__-

D:

• anons

I quit! I don’t know what to write for the email to oceanup about the anons.

• peacelovehearts

ROFLL, hell no. Some bitch from school decided to stalk me down & find my tumblr, which was also connected to my twitter etcc that she could view. Therefore after my epileptic heart attack & seizure, i ninja-ly deleted my shit & put my twitter on private. & I only got 100 followers my first day, not the same. -_-

• Keepitreal

I just can’t get into tumblr. It looks very pointless and alot of work..Like school lol

• peacelovehearts

I quit! I don’t know what to write for the email to oceanup about the anons.
    They already know everyone wants them back, 2 people emailing isn’t going to do shit until spammers are gone.

• peacelovehearts

Tumblr is pointless & boring.
    I just use it to store gifs tbh.

__

same. i tried…didnt work out too well. jackie made me.

• Keepitreal

My schools logo is the panthers and there is this thing in the caff with this panther (that just looks like a cat on steroids) and its tail comes thru this letterr O on the wall, and its seriously looks like a dick gettin’ it in…

• phones

i’m wondering if i should delete my twitter and start over. i hate my personal one, and most people talk about my tweets at school. :/

• Disco.Is.Dead

Lolol, Cam, is jealous of us Jackie, rofll.

ovelife said:
    __

same. i tried…didnt work out too well. jackie made me.
    Thought I was the only one haha

• phones

i find it weird how Tumblr makes it self to be this incredible website that has now flaws, but in the end is extremely basic.

• peacelovehearts

I don’t even use twitter that much anymore either.. ROFLL. I use to get tweet limit like errday. O_o

• mileykicksass

No one from my school knows about blogs, twitter, etc and I intend to keep it that way.

Much love :)

Wehoooo .. you’r Justin icon is gkjdkjs HOT !

MTE.

• Demiandmileylove

LiveLife how are you .. ?

BRB dinnah timee!

• Demiandmileylove

Me too .. not even my parents/bestfriend !

• Disco.Is.Dead

I’m not deleting my tumblr any time soon. Need to keep updated on news and such and I can’t stop talking to everyone..

___

same.

well…i dont have twitter or a blog…but like oceanup.

• phones

some creepy stalker bitch found mine and then everyone found mine and started following me, and i’m just like “i am not here for this.” Twitter is where i go to talk behind their backs. -__-

• peacelovehearts

There’s people from my school with twitters that they just use hashtags for fucking everything & have like 90 followers & think they’re hot shit. I’m just sitting there laughing at them…

• mileykicksass

That Snorlax you just called fat? Yeah, it’s eating rare candies by the dozen for you to accept it. That Gastly you just called ugly? It’s been trying to learn a new move to replace its Mean Look. That Slowpoke you just tripped? He has a learning disability that makes him legally retarded. See that Hitmonchan with the scars? He fought in Vietnam for your freedom today.

omg

My grandma has a twitter.. -_-

• Disco.Is.Dead

A bunch of people I know are making tumblrs and magically finding mine.
    IDGAF, tbh. My blog looks pro compared to theirs. They still have those original given themes and they only reblog hipster things, yet they aren’t and, I don’t know.
    They always ask me about my theme and I try to explain coding and stuff. Rofl. Not working..

• phones

omfg this one guy i know has 65 followers and he thinks he’s famous..

====================================
    My school’s mascot are the Hurricanes..
    “A storm is brewing, Category 5″

• Demiandmileylove

I’m gone get a tattoo when im 18 with ‘Believe in me’ under my breast ( Ribcase ) because my parents won’t let me have it now :/ while my dad has a tattoo !

My grandma has a twitter.. -_-

rotfl

Demiandmileylove said:
    Much love :)

Wehoooo .. you’r Justin icon is gkjdkjs HOT !
    Hehe I know right lol I love demi in yours tho

• lovelife

LiveLife how are you .. ?
    ___

• peacelovehearts

A bunch of people I know are making tumblrs and magically finding mine.

AcidPinkLemonade said:

====================================
    My school’s mascot are the Hurricanes..
    “A storm is brewing, Category 5″
    Lmao wtf?

• Beatiful.Dirty.Rich

Grease said:
    i like her shoes …..well i really like her style but i HATE GAYBER!!!!

___________________

Gayber? Really? That’s the best you could come up with?

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

nice hat justin(sarcasm)

• Grease

Gayber? Really? That’s the best you could come up with?
    sorry i meant DUSTBIN BIEVER

I want that hat… JS.

He walks weird.

• Selly G

his mouth is open in every single picture and selena is like just walking… lol

• gorgeousselena

gorgeous as always!

• Disco.Is.Dead

Most of my school is on FB.
    You can easily tell who the few are who go on tumblr, though.

• gorgeousselena

love her shoes ;) sel definitely have natural beauty =P

merp

• phones

WHO THE FUCK ACTUALLY BUYS A THEME? PERISHED.

who dat?

tumblah famouzz boi

• mileykicksass

WHO THE FUCK ACTUALLY BUYS A THEME? PERISHED.

lol omg wut even

• Keepitreal

I REALLY HATE when people sync their twitter to facebook. It looks retarded. unsync that shit asap. What are you? That lazy to get on facebook?

• peacelovehearts

Most of my school is on FB.
    You can easily tell who the few are who go on tumblr, though.
    —————

• lovelife

Most of my school is on FB.
    You can easily tell who the few are who go on tumblr, though.
    __

same. with a select few that have twitter.

and ive seen oceanup links being passed around to people on FB O.o

• phones

i really want to delete, and then again i don’t. :'( it took me FOREVER to get this one person to follow me, and i’ll lose all of my 177 irrelevant small number followers.