Demi Lovato @ BEST BUY NYC

demilovatobestbuy-77

Demi leaving her hotel in New York City at midnight. From laurenradiceee: My friend and I met Demi Lovato last night at Best Buy in Union Square. There must have been about 50 other people waiting in line to meet her/ buy her CD.

The store didn’t actually know she was coming to buy her CD so they only had 5 copies for people to buy. Demi took the time to take pictures with all the fans that came out and she was so incredibly sweet. She gave each of us a hug and we talked to about how we were driving next to her on the road to the store.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

I have yet to listen to all the songs. I’ve only heard Skyscraper and FTLOAD so far.

• thefuturemrsnickjonas

wavy said:

im not that sad i didnt get to go then, cause i wouldve been pissed if i came back home empty handed hahahaha, but at least they got to meet demi.

haha your icon lol but i’d be like “da fuck” only 5 copies. but glad i dpn’t live there

• jeccamay

demi looks really well! just heard her album and it is killer! lightweight, fix a heart and for the love of a daughter are my stand out songs so far.. brilliant album

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Oh my God. Oceanup has gotten so boring.

• SuckMyAnonDick

But 5 copies really..

• memi trumps sel

I think fix a heart should be the next single. It’s really good and it’s already #37 on iTunes!

• SuckMyAnonDick

Demi should travel with bodyguard at all times now that Molex is in NYC.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 12:58 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

Lol best buy lost a lot of money not having enough demi CDs

Each CD was $13.99 -> $13.00

13 x 100 = $1,300.00

BUT.

13 x 5 = $65.00

#FAIL

• Demiandmileylove

LOL Romeo tweeted Demi ( The guy that asked Demi to marry him ! )

RomeoMiller Romeo Miller
    by ddlovato
    Everybody go get “the amazing” “the talented” “the beautiful” @ddlovato new album #Unbroken on ITunes! #REMI

REMI XD i laughed !

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:02 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

Idk why that song is popular though! It’s not even one of my favorites D: I mean, I like the song but… It’s definitely not like ZOMG — My Love Is Like a Star is better than that one tbqh. Unbroken is still my all time fav jam atm & ALL NIGHT LONG lolol & Youre My Only Shorty… lmfao idk. i just like em all
    :[

Each CD was $13.99 -> $13.00

13 x 100 = $1,300.00

BUT.

13 x 5 = $65.00

#FAIL

Poor poor dumb people XD .. but 13 dollar ?! here it is 18 !

• memi trumps sel

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:07 pm
    oceanUP. said:
    Sep 20, 2011 @ 12:58 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

Lol best buy lost a lot of money not having enough demi CDs

Each CD was $13.99 -> $13.00

13 x 100 = $1,300.00

BUT.

13 x 5 = $65.00

#FAIL

Lol

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:07 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

LOL Romeo tweeted Demi ( The guy that asked Demi to marry him ! )

RomeoMiller Romeo Miller
    by ddlovato

REMI XD i laughed !

Errybody go look at ‘the lonely’ ‘the irrelevant’ ‘the desperate’ @RomeoMiller’s nonexistent career on twitter! #goshootyourselfbecauseyouresoirrelevantitsnotevenfunny

• SuckMyAnonDick

Emma Watson likes Harry… me too Emma.. me too

Sep 20, 2011 @ 12:59 pm
    BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

Oh my God. Oceanup has gotten so boring.

Bitch Please… We’ve been getting more comments then usual! We average 500-800 comments on any given night per page.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 12:56 pm
    BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

the flawfree ballads of the album? Y U NO LIVE AN UPBEAT LYF?

• memi trumps sel

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:08 pm
    oceanUP. said:
    Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:02 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

:[

Ive only listened to the cd once so far but the son actually did stick out to me. I’m surprised all night long isn’t selling better though. It screamed radio jam to me!

• joechick

soo i’m guessing were here

• SuckMyAnonDick

I like Lightweight more idk

• Demiandmileylove

Favorites songs on her album are Lightweight and FTLOAD .. so she needs to have of them as her next music video !

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:14 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pupptlPCjAk&feature=feedu ]

New Demi video on her channel =)

l8.
    see above! :]

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:12 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:08 pm
    oceanUP. said:
    Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:02 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

:[

From what I know… I thought artists’ singles are the only ones that are played on the radio……. Am I wrong? I hope All Night Long or Unbroken hit the radio… prolly two of my favs

• memi trumps sel

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:13 pm
    SuckMyAnonDick said:

I like Lightweight more idk

I’m just thinking more along the lines of what is selling best.

• SuckMyAnonDick

I’m just thinking more along the lines of what is selling best.

hmmmn ya you’re right

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Oh my God. Oceanup has gotten so boring.

Eh. Guess I’m outgrowing OU then because I don’t find it as fun anymore. There seems to be too much drama nowadays too. Plus you need anons back.

Yupyup, flawless. I’m obsessed <3

You like Demi now as in a person -smiles big -

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:06 pm
    loops said:

Uehmm .. well i think it’s something about stealing or -shrugs – i got no idea !
    ___

i’m just thinking maybe drugs is the baddest think she’s ever done but she obviously won’t say that so she’s gonna say something about what she did back when she was 13……probably stealing ? or a fight!

can someone do a background check to see if she has history punching jinjas in the face???

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:07 pm
    Blue Waffle..lawl
    —————
    I actually think it looks kinda cool…
    *akward turtle*

EWWWWWWWWW wtf asdjkaskjd me and my friends were googling it in school one time in the library omg….

Wasn’t it just like a RIDICULOUS mouth infection? err… gross.

SHE DID?!!?!?!
    i must find this.
    it’s a very crucial part of my life
    omfg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo9flkW0FFc&feature=channel_video_title ]

Watch this video :)

• peacelovehearts

@anna – omfg it’s apparently a std. lmfao. I cannot.
    Did you see the picture or…?

• lovelife

I think it’s stealing or a fight :) that’s what i think .. but how are you and have you bought Unbroken yet ?
    ___

im good how about you? and ehhhh idk if ill buy the whole album. i couldnt wait and already got a few that i really liked last week. ill probably buy a few off of itunes too(: did you get it yet?

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:07 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

I liked Demi cover much better then the original of Lil Wayne !

me2. He sounded like he was seriously doped the shit out while recording it… I could hardly understand his version. Hers is QT tbqh.

• mileykicksass

Wasn’t it just like a RIDICULOUS mouth infection? err… gross.

omg no OU asdkjasdj I would tell you to google it and click on images but then you’d probably ban me for leading you there LAWL it’s a vaginal infection…didn’t eat waffles for two weeks after discovering it

• peacelovehearts

Looks like moldy rainbow silly putty…
    *shrugs*

bluewaffe dot net.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:09 pm

Yupyup, flawless. I’m obsessed <3

You like Demi now as in a person -smiles big –

Im just glad that Demi has joined the… no heels under 4 inches club. PRAISE MILEY CHRIST & ST MOMMSEN

• lovelife

the worst thing ive ever done was told my mom i was sleeping at a friends house on new years but instead went to like 5 parties and then slept over with a bunch of people at some guys house….thats not bad right?

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:12 pm
    http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/58657/1838652-blue_waffle_erk_super… ]

BEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE !
    ROFLL, i really like the syrup.

• lovelife

oh god.

The hehe oops did Demi wrote XD i don’t know why but i don’t think it’s that bad .. AND HEY !
    ___

HEY! and yeah im hoping its like ‘i snuck out of my house and went to the park with friends’ or something. it would suck if there was like a huge scandal.

• oceanUP.

5th comment in a row…. wonder how long this will go on 4.

Blue Waffle..lawl

• Demiandmileylove

I liked Demi cover much better then the original of Lil Wayne !

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:06 pm
    oceanUP. said:

@Anna did you see this?… Freaking AMAZING. How To Love cover by dems
    Yupyup, flawless. I’m obsessed <3

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:07 pm
    Blue Waffle..lawl
    —————
    I actually think it looks kinda cool…

*awkward turtle*

• Demiandmileylove

She did say she did drugs and alcohol on Ellen :) i think it’s something like that !

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:07 pm

Blue Waffle..lawl

@anna – omfg it’s apparently a std. lmfao. I cannot.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:07 pm
    Blue Waffle..lawl
    —————
    I actually think it looks kinda cool…
    *akward turtle*

SHE DID?!!?!?!
    i must find this.
    it’s a very crucial part of my life
    omfg

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:12 pm

bluewaffe dot nett.

Anna I will puke… I dont want to go to the site… what if it is one of those endless loop shit. I cannot.

• mileykicksass

I feel so bad for the bitches with that shit omg

• Demiandmileylove

That’s good .. I’m good too , Awww okay , well yes i want to buy it but when i looked on a site it said it would be 18.99 Dollar :/ so i am going tomorrow when school is done looking into the music store and see if they have slightly a cheaper one :)

Awesome sauce tbh

• peacelovehearts

It’s not, it’s just a normal website with a blue waffle.

• anons

its a nasty photo of a vaginal infection GROSSSSS

___

she seems like [she used to be] tha type. lol
    like if you pissed her off bad enough she’d be all “BITCH STFU *punch*”
    hahahah

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:11 pm
    mileykicksass said:

Wasn’t it just like a RIDICULOUS mouth infection? err… gross.

IM CRYING….
    I AM ACTUALLY CRYING FROM LAUGHING SO HARD.

DO NOT WANT. I guess that’s why Annalynne’s gotta stay informed on this kinda stuff, stripping is a risky business!

• Demiandmileylove

I heard it a few times on the radio and i was like 0_o how is he a singer ?! then i watched Demi cover and i was in aawww then i watched Lil Wayne’s one again and i was like 0_________0 in this song i don’t freaking understand the words !

• lovelife

___

20 dollars!?! thats ridiculous. cds nowadays are usually like 14…

• fuckmesideways

Hi.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:14 pm

—————

In Anna’s world…. that’s a Monday at work gurl.

its a nasty photo of a vaginal infection GROSSSSS
    It’s pretty & colorful.

• anons

Hi.

hello!

• lovelife

In Anna’s world…. that’s a Monday at work gurl.
    __

oh snap.

• peacelovehearts

In Anna’s world…. that’s a Monday at work gurl.
    —————
    Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy..

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:16 pm

its a nasty photo of a vaginal infection GROSSSSS
    It’s pretty & colorful.

I wanna know how someone invented that. I did not click it, but from what people are describing… it sounds like a gay guy gave it to a girl. The girl must have effed a lot of rainbows.

• memi trumps sel

Just watched the video of who’s that boy damn Demi can dance.

• mileykicksass

Wonder why they call it waffle tho….

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:17 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

In Anna’s world…. that’s a Monday at work gurl.
    —————
    Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy..

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:18 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    Wonder why they call it waffle tho….
    Slang term for vagina.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:17 pm
    lovelife said:

In Anna’s world…. that’s a Monday at work gurl.
    __

oh snap.

LOL… Don’t worry. Im her pimp… keep her in business by finding her very well endowed (financially) candidates.

• Demiandmileylove

20 dollars!?! thats ridiculous. cds nowadays are usually like 14…

No it’s 19 .. Selena’s CD is 21 ! .. I know that’s why am i gone look in music stores :)_

Muffin/waffle…. same shit.

• fuckmesideways

ANONS YOU’RE BACK?!!

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:18 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    Wonder why they call it waffle tho….
    Slang term for vagina.

Guess I shall eat pancakes from now on

• Keepitreal

I’m hungry and I just ate

• peacelovehearts

‘Tis true.. pointed me to NYC with all the rich pimps.
    Gotten some extra cash to spend.

I love Adele to death but she looks 35 while she is younger than Taylor 0_o

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:18 pm

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:18 pm
    mileykicksass said:
    Wonder why they call it waffle tho….
    Slang term for vagina.

It’s strange how soo many different types of food can be associated with a sexual organ. I’m lucky I just got my robotic parts.

Taco/Fish/Chicken/Kitten/Muffin

lmfao – kittens not food

I’m hungry and I just ate

We’re talking about waffles..da blue kind

• anons

ANONS YOU’RE BACK?!!

I’ve been back for 2 weeks now i think. haha.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:20 pm
    Keepitreal said:
    I’m hungry and I just ate
    Try a blue waffle.

• loops

dipping nutter butters in nonfat organic milk. tastes like a hooker.
    i like it tbh.

Biscuit

I love Adele to death but she looks 35 while she is younger than Taylor 0_o
    IA.

loops said:
    dipping nutter butters in nonfat organic milk. tastes like a hooker.
    i like it tbh.

I laugh at almost everything you say, legit.

peacelovehearts said:

‘Tis true.. pointed me to NYC with all the rich pimps.
    Gotten some extra cash to spend.

ERRYDAY IM SHUFFLING – dun dun dun dun dan dun…

Keepitreal said:

I’m hungry and I just ate

You’r icon gurl !HOW CUTE !

• peacelovehearts

dipping nutter butters in nonfat organic milk. tastes like a hooker.
    i like it tbh.

ROFLLLL, -dead-

I love Adele to death but she looks 35 while she is younger than Taylor 0_o

She’s younger than Taylor…..wat?

• peacelovehearts

I also think Lady Gaga looks 50.. JS.

I swear AD is a horrible site 0_o

• Demiandmileylove

Serious 5 coppies 0_o .. but that is so sweet of Demi , and now the haters saying she doesn’t care about her fans !

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:22 pm

loops said:
    dipping nutter butters in nonfat organic milk. tastes like a hooker.
    i like it tbh.

I laugh at almost everything you say, legit.

O SWEET SWEET HOOKER.

Now is it hooker ur tasting or the flavored con-damns?

• Keepitreal

Thought I was the only one that couldn’t understand him.

• Keepitreal

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:20 pm
    Keepitreal said:
    I’m hungry and I just ate
    Try a blue waffle.

No thanks.

• wavy

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:23 pm

I swear AD is a horrible site 0_o

sum1 spam them with lovely gifs/pics of blue waffles.

• lovelife

Just watched the video of who’s that boy damn Demi can dance.
    __

MTE.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:23 pm
    Keepitreal said:

Thought I was the only one that couldn’t understand him.

no me2.

oceanUP. said:
    Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:23 pm

I swear AD is a horrible site 0_o

sum1 spam them with lovely gifs/pics of blue waffles.

zomg

• loops

Now is it hooker ur tasting or the flavored con-damns?
    _____

I plead tha 5th.

• fuckmesideways

A discussion over blue waffle….. Is this what normal ou days are like? rofl.

• mileykicksass

We can never troll there because they ban us when we don’t do shit…site discriminating bastards.

• mileykicksass

A discussion over blue waffle….. Is this what normal ou days are like? rofl.

It’s dead rn, ppl getting home from school and shizz

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:25 pm
    loops said:

Now is it hooker ur tasting or the flavored con-damns?
    _____

I plead tha 5th.

OH MY LAUGHING SO HARD
    WHERDA AIR?

• Keepitreal

Keepitreal said:

Thought I was the only one that couldn’t understand him.

no me2.
    Everyone I know always says its their jam and its so beautiful while every time I hear it i’m struggling to understand what he says.

___

i’d troll on there every day if i can, but i don’t even know how to work that hot mess of a site. it’s like 839247129308473290147928 wat da fuck.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:25 pm

oceanUP. said:
    Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:23 pm

I swear AD is a horrible site 0_o

sum1 spam them with lovely gifs/pics of blue waffles.

zomg

somethings can never be unseen!

• Demiandmileylove

She’s younger than Taylor…..wat?

Yes Adele is 23 and Taylor is 22 .. oh oops XD wel they are the same age almost !

• Keepitreal

Keepitreal said:

I’m hungry and I just ate

You’r icon gurl !HOW CUTE !
    Thank you! Haha

Demiandmileylove said:
    She’s younger than Taylor…..wat?

I thought she was 30 something omg

• peacelovehearts

I’ll troll them with blue waffles.
    I mean, another ban’s not gonna do shit to me.
    Notpicklegirl14.0 leggooo.

I want an Eminem icon, his flawless self

• Demiandmileylove

Thought I was the only one that couldn’t understand him.

Haha me too , my friends like his songs and i am sitting there ‘ Demi sung it so much better’

• Demiandmileylove

Demi wants to do a country album =) would love to see that if she does it like Taylor country/pop-ish not real country ..

I thought she was 30 something omg

Haha no she isn’t !

• Demiandmileylove

Where the heck is everybody ?!

I want an Eminem icon, his flawless self
    ___

will the real slim shady, please stand up?

• Demiandmileylove

Hey baby i think i want to marry you .. is it the look in you’r eyes !

• Keepitreal

Demiandmileylove said:

Yeah demi killed how to live. But i’m not gonna lie, if she did a country album I would not buy it. The only reason taylor swift sells so well is because her country is pop

Forever alone

• mileykicksass

Waking up in the morning and stretching…

• peacelovehearts

as the store only had about 5 copies in stock.

ROFLLLL, fail. That would’ve been awkward.

• I luv Zayn

nice :)

• peacelovehearts

That creeper in the back is really pretty.
    ROFLL, just an observation I thought i’d share.

• Demiandmileylove

That creeper in the back is really pretty.
    ROFLL, just an observation I thought i’d share.

0_o she looks so much like my neighbor 0__0

• AcidPinkLemonade

It sucks that the only had 5 copies.

• Dodah_J

well at least they got to meet their idol!

• memi trumps sel

Lol best buy lost a lot of money not having enough demi CDs

oh shit! gotta go! ttyl

• fuckmesideways

AD is boring af plus it’s not ev

• Demiandmileylove

Yes that is what i want her to do not full country .. country/pop , i don’t know if i would buy it , depends if i like the songs !

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:28 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

I’ll troll them with blue waffles.
    I mean, another ban’s not gonna do shit to me.
    Notpicklegirl14.0 leggooo.

LOLOLOOL.

• Keepitreal

Understandable

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:34 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

No. Demi should not do country or country pop. I think she should stay POP or ROCK or R&B. Country is just… ish to me. Not that good imho. :/

mileykicksass said:

Waking up in the morning and stretching…

I see public hair -winks –

• Demiandmileylove

Country pop is better then full country :)

l8.
    see above! :]

Haha i see ..

• mileykicksass

Stupid freshman football team lost their first game

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

the flawfree ballads of the album? Y U NO LIVE AN UPBEAT LYF?

I heard the rest is like pop crap so I’m not that interested tbh.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:36 pm

mileykicksass said:

Waking up in the morning and stretching…

I see public hair -winks –

public hair.

• memi trumps sel

Your not wrong oceanup I just wasn’t clear. I just meant that I couldn’t all night long would be a bigger seller . Do you happen to know how much Demi lovatos album is predicted to sell this week?

public hair

I knew that – smiles sweetly -

• Keepitreal

Demiandmileylove said:

Country pop is better then full country :)

I don’t like Taylor Swift much. My teacher teaches us english by music videos and she loves country but they are so boring so the class said you should try taylor swift and she said, No I only listen to people that can sing..I was like DAAAAAAYYUUUM and laughed.

• Demiandmileylove

LOL That is quite funny .. well i don’t know what Demi will do :) but i will suport her :) WHERE IS EVERYBODY !?

• memi trumps sel

Swift does the type if music she does because she doesn’t have the voice to do any other kind. Demi would lowering herself if she started making Taylor swift monotone songs.

• anons
  • Demiandmileylove

What do you mean lowering herself ?!

• memi trumps sel

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:46 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

What do you mean lowering herself ?!

I just mean Demi has the voice to be a powerhouse singer and if she went the route of swift she prob wouldn’t show off her voice

• Demiandmileylove

I heard the rest is like pop crap so I’m not that interested tbh.

The only songs i REALLY think are pop are Who’s that boy , and All night long and unbroken a bit not as All night long .. and the others songs i don’t really so it as pop !

• Demiandmileylove

And you’r my only shorty !

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:19 pm
    BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

Oh my God. Oceanup has gotten so boring.

It’s strange tho… we have more comments now than we did with anons! I think we’ve really built up our community! :]

• Demiandmileylove

At Bol.com unbroken is 18 dollar and with you guys it’s 13 .. HOW UNFAIR XD i’m just gone look when i have a break to see if there is in a music store Unbroken :)

• Demiandmileylove

OU When will you bring the anons back !

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:23 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

I honestly have no clue, but it is keeping it’s number one spot astonishingly! Though it’d plummet by now… especially beating Adele and etc… this is rare! She’s really trumping her competition.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:25 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

Where are you from? .____.
    $18 is robbery.

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

That doesn’t mean it made OU any better. Just saying. We all miss anons. They are what made OU the way it is, in my opinion.

• memi trumps sel

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:25 pm
    oceanUP. said:
    Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:23 pm
    memi trumps sel said:

I’m so proud of her!

• Demiandmileylove

het is zo’n mooie cd iedereen moet haar talenten gewoon zien!! toen ik het zag moest ik m meteen hebben en ooh het is zo’n mooie cd echt waar!!! het leukste liedje vind ik you’re my only shorty <3 maar ik ben ook heel erg fan van haar ik heb al haar cd's ze is gewoon mega goed!!

one of the reviews on Holland’s site !

Translation : It’s such a beautiful CD everybody needs to see her Tallent , when i saw the CD i just needed to have it , My favorite song is ‘You’r my only shorty’ but i am already a fan for a long time because i have bought all her CD’s !

• Demiandmileylove

Where are you from? .____.
    $18 is robbery.

Holland :/ When she sun goes down is 20 dollar :/ not that i was gone buy that album XD

I agree.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:27 pm
    BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon said:

This is true… we hope to bring them back soon. The reason did it was because of the unbelievable amount of spam. It seems to be going away… hopefully soon!

• peacelovehearts

$20? ROFLL, i’d rather die.

• Demiandmileylove

$20? ROFLL, i’d rather die.

I’m not kidding XD serious it’s that expensive !

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:29 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

Where are you from? .____.
    $18 is robbery.

HOLY…
    Is $1 USD = $1 Holland Dollar?

• loops

aww i stood a few feet away from the girl who had the lit up “demi” sign. it was nice lol.

• peacelovehearts

$20? ROFLL, i’d rather die.

I’m not kidding XD serious it’s that expensive !

Well, i don’t usually buy albums anyway so…
    Really wouldn’t effect me, but still. O_o

• joechick

anons bonded people together by fighting their crazy asses

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

You’ve been saying that for awhile now though. :/

HOLY…
    Is $1 USD = $1 Holland Dollar?

USD ?! got no idea what that is XD ..

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:32 pm
    joechick said:
    anons bonded people together by fighting their crazy asses
    “ZOMGGG ANDY IS SOOO HOT!!<33333"

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:30 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

$20? ROFLL, i’d rather die.

-DEAD-

• Demiandmileylove

Well, i don’t usually buy albums anyway so…
    Really wouldn’t effect me, but still. O_o

I have only bought Taylor’s Swift newest album it was 15 dollar but totally worth it .. and now i am gone buy Unbroken :)

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:32 pm
    joechick said:
    anons bonded people together by fighting their crazy asses
    “ZOMGGG ANDY IS SOOO HOT!!<33333″

….. -_- Yeah… that often ended up in us banning people.

-DEAD-
    $20 for a Selena album? no thaaank you.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:31 pm
    loops said:

I want to know how she was allowed to bring that shit in LMFAO….

• joechick

“ZOMGGG ANDY IS SOOO HOT!!<33333″
    rofl

• peacelovehearts

“ZOMGGG ANDY IS SOOO HOT!!<33333"
    ---
    ..... -_- Yeah... that often ended up in us banning people.
    That one was better than the sonic guy with the foot fetish.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:34 pm

-DEAD-
    $20 for a Selena album? no thaaank you.

Yeah in that case I would have bought, Middle of Nowhere & Love You Like A Love Song and called it a day…

• Demiandmileylove

OU now you’r here why can’t you put the link of somebody’s twitter ?!

———————
    I would’ve just burned it…

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

“ZOMGGG ANDY IS SOOO HOT!!<33333″

….. -_- Yeah… that often ended up in us banning people.
    That one was better than the sonic guy with the foot fetish.

Weren’t they both the user anons though?

• Demiandmileylove

On the good side i downloaded the movie ‘The smurfs’ and now we have it on CD gone watch it tomorrow !

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:36 pm
    oceanUP. said:

—————–
    ROFL, whoring it outt thurr.

• loops

I want to know how she was allowed to bring that shit in LMFAO….
    ___

idek. some lady in front of me got in trouble for having a bag of UNOPENED chips in her bag. smh i need some light-up posters too….. were you at the concert too, ou?

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:36 pm
    Demiandmileylove said:

OU now you’r here why can’t you put the link of somebody’s twitter ?!

I just did… Works for me… :/

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:37 pm
    loops said:

I want to know how she was allowed to bring that shit in LMFAO….
    ___

Sure was! Going to the on on Friday too! I’m going to Joe’s tonight as well .___. per invitation… so we’ll see how that goes.

• anons

Weren’t they both the user anons though?

yeah. lol.

• peacelovehearts

Weren’t they both the user anons though?
    —————-
    Noo, sonic was a user.
    Hence, all his sonic porn icons.

5 copies…wtf

• peacelovehearts

Oh nevermind, they were both users… forgot.

I just did… Works for me… :/

Whenever i do it .. it says i am banned :/

• BitchPleaseI’mAnAnon

Weren’t they both the user anons though?

yeah. lol.

Dude, I think you’re pretty much a OU legend.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:37 pm
    loops said:

I want to know how she was allowed to bring that shit in LMFAO….
    ___

Yeah… my cousin brought a BSB cardboard poster to the concert and they were threatened to be kicked out lmfao. That lightup demi sign must have been large & stuff, idk how she got it in tbqh LMAO

• anons

Dude, I think you’re pretty much a OU legend.

haha. thanks

• Demiandmileylove

Mileykickass .. TOM FELTON , he’s the only real hottie of the guys on HP !

Unbroken, Lightweight, & All Night Long are my jams <3

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:39 pm

I just did… Works for me… :/

Whenever i do it .. it says i am banned :/

Try it again… if it doesn’t work, email me the issue in specificity and I will fwd it to the tech people.
    oceanup.twitter@gmail.com / oceanupped@gmail.com

• anons

Unbroken is a good song.

______

oh cool! haha were you in the crowd or something? I wasn’t exactly IN the crowd, i kinda stood on the other side of the railing……by her parents ….0.o

• Demiandmileylove

What is allowed to bring to a concert ?! like is a mobile/camara allowed ?!

• peacelovehearts

If i ever go to a selena concert, I’m bringing pickles. Like, legit. Get up close & start my shooting range, idc.

____

she mustve assembled that shit from scratch right there. lmao

HER PARENTS .. YOU MET HER PARENTS -faints-

• mileykicksass

Mileykickass .. TOM FELTON , he’s the only real hottie of the guys on HP !

I’m split between him and Daniel tbh ugh gorgeous men, that whole cast is just….I can’t even.

• oceanUP.

Was INA and INA2.0 the same person? I remember I banned that bich about 12 times and they kept coming back, and I kept banning. Also I remember when anons were here, someone was spamming annoying phrases over and over and stretching the page and I kept banning but they kept coming back lmfao… I feel like I know who that was… lol.

But in our defense… I don’t think anyone has really stretched the page recently :]

• loops

What is allowed to bring to a concert ?! like is a mobile/camara allowed ?!
    ____

supposedly cameras are allowed, but i bring my camera to every concert, idec…they don’t even do anything

• oceanUP.

LMAO – the bulbs looked like glass bulbs. They don’t allow anything glass inside. She musta hid it in her bra… -_- walked in with DOUBLE Ds and walked out with an A cup.

• anons

yeah she had ina2.0 and ina3.0 lol

• Demiandmileylove

I think Tom Felton is the hottest =)

———————–
    Yep.. and INA2-4 too.. O_o
    She’s already back btw. She never really left.

____

*cough* to be honest, i’ve actually been guilty of stretching the page and returning 832047912 times after being banned like back in ….idr…december? january? i dont even remember. but…. 0.0

What about food !?

• mileykicksass

Some concerts make you pay to bring cameras in -_-

HER PARENTS .. YOU MET HER PARENTS -faints-
    ____

yeah….. her mom is the sweetest. and i took a really cute picture of them together hehe dianna was standing on a chair behind eddie and she was leaning on his back…. it was supah cute.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:42 pm

I cry everytime…..

BTW… are you that user on AD with that same gif?!?!?,… traitor annalynne…

• memi trumps sel

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:42 pm
    oceanUP. said:

Yes Ina2.0 was ina and there was also an ina3.0 that was her too

ROFLLL, convict.

What about food !?

i don’t think food is allowed, a lady got in trouble for having chips :/

ROFLLL, convict.
    ___

ya, it was pretty bad hahahh but the users werent really annoyed by my trolling, the only person i was bugging was OU ……

I cry everytime…..

BTW… are you that user on AD with that same gif?!?!?,… traitor annalynne…
    Lawdd no, i just stole it from them (:
    First time i’ve ever seen a Kristin icon on that site, had to take advantage. Probably will never happen again.

• Demiandmileylove

I’m jealous .. you go to a concert of Demi FREE and you meet her PARENTS .. i bet Dianna is sweet i have heard that quite a while ..Awww how sweet !

@ddlovato
    demetria lovato “@VH1: #DemiGoneWild? We got the dirt on the baddest thing @ddlovato has ever done, and she was only THIRTEEN! Stay tuned ;)” hehe oops! 0:)

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:44 pm

———————–
    Yep.. and INA2-4 too.. O_o
    She’s already back btw. She never really left.

Well… if I sense INA, I will ban again. So he/she/it better be careful and be on his/her/its best behavior. I will not tolerate it.

_____

yeah i got lucky i guess…it’s a once in a lifetime thing! my cousin could have gotten fired just for it… lol. but yeah Dianna really was nice:)

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:45 pm
    loops said:

HER PARENTS .. YOU MET HER PARENTS -faints-
    ____

omg link to pic? I think I saw it on tumblr! ahhaha…. Her mom & dad are the sweetest ikr.

• peacelovehearts

The guy with this icon on AD is some dude from China or some shit that’s obsessed with this asian pop band. Nope, not me.

i don’t think food is allowed, a lady got in trouble for having chips :/

Serious .. Well that is dumb ?

@ddlovato
    ___

now i’m curious. alcohol? cigarettes? shop lifting?

Well then you’r cousin must love you a lot =) -sighs – I want to meet them

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:46 pm
    loops said:

What about food !?

i don’t think food is allowed, a lady got in trouble for having chips :/

clearly the venue is pro-eating disorders… I hope Demi knew about this.

• Demiandmileylove

now i’m curious. alcohol? cigarettes? shop lifting?

That’s stealing right ?! .. haha me too but i don’t think it’s that bad I THINK !

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:50 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Well there was sailor moon on there the other day. tbqh… they could be run by a bunch of intellectual asians running a disney cult.

—————–
    I really wouldn’t be surprised tbh.

• Entertainmentlove

pancake.

_____

ya! i put one on tumblr :) i only took like 3 pics cuz i didn’t wanna look like a stalker but here’s another…
    this was towards the end of the show lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw4fx6FJjgA ]

Who’s that boy live on GMA

• lovelife

@ddlovato
    __

oh god.

Well then you’r cousin must love you a lot =) -sighs – I want to meet them
    ____

yeah maybe one day you will :)

this was towards the end of the show lol
    —————
    Her mom looks like a drag queen there ngl.

• Demiandmileylove

yeah maybe one day you will :)

If she comes to Holland then yes i will XD

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:53 pm

—————–
    I really wouldn’t be surprised tbh.

it seems as tho our users are generally rebellious, hormonal, attractive, etc etc feel free to add to this list.

& i aint even mad.

oh god.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:57 pm

this was towards the end of the show lol
    —————
    Her mom looks like a drag queen there ngl.

*loads pickle gun*
    lmfao… you will too once u pop out 3 daughters.

• peacelovehearts

It looks a hella lot better from this angle.
    Getting her whore on. I like it (;

• loops

now i’m curious. alcohol? cigarettes? shop lifting?

____

yeah shop lifting is stealing.
    who knows lol what do you think it could be?

• loops

It looks a hella lot better from this angle.
    Getting her whore on. I like it (;
    ___

i’m a lil jealous of the guy in green tbh. loool

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:54 pm
    Entertainmentlove said:

pancake.

I had a waffle this morning.

*loads pickle gun*
    lmfao… you will too once u pop out 3 daughters.
    ____

ROFLLL!
    her mom is so short and tiny xD like she’s probably 5’1″ or something…

• Demiandmileylove

yeah shop lifting is stealing.
    who knows lol what do you think it could be?

If she comes to Holland then yes i will XD
    ___

i hope you do :) and if it happens you should tell me! cause i’d wanna hear all about it heheheh

• peacelovehearts

I had a waffle this morning.
    Was it blue?

Sep 20, 2011 @ 01:59 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

It looks a hella lot better from this angle.
    Getting her whore on. I like it (;

I hope you are taking notes… Your clientele is expecting MOAR than what they can pay for at a concert gurl.

peacelovehearts said:

I had a waffle this morning.
    Was it blue?

No it was the color of a waffle… tan-ish?

Me too , okay i will =)

• peacelovehearts

No it was the color of a waffle… tan-ish?
    Just wondering…

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:02 pm
    loops said:

*loads pickle gun*
    lmfao… you will too once u pop out 3 daughters.
    ____

ROFLLL!
    her mom is so short and tiny xD like she’s probably 5’1″ or something…

very true.

Sep 20, 2011 @ 02:04 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

No it was the color of a waffle… tan-ish?
    Just wondering…