• gorgeousselena

gorgeousselena said:
    they should get married already!
    nice icon, love it =D

thanks! :D

you´re welcome sweetie ;)

• BrokenArrow

Look at the babies that Justin is holding lol they look mad.

• BrokenArrow

lol ok…? i don’t think Miley’s gonna get pregnant any time soon. Despite her image, I thihk the first one to be pregnant out of Miley, Demi, and Sel will definitely be Selena. I mean, it’s pretty certain her & Justin are fucking xD

I agree with that. I definitely see Selena being a mom.

• Sunshinesweetheart

Let me guess.. they want a family liike tthat someday
    im 13 today

• Live.Love.Learn.

Let me guess.. they want a family liike tthat someday
    im 13 today

happy buurrrffdayyyy! I’m 17 next week! :p

• Live.Love.Learn.

I agree with that. I definitely see Selena being a mom.

definitely…she seems to be rlly good with kids

• gorgeousselena

even though i still think selena is too hot for justin, i love how amazing bf he is! and how happy he makes her, so i support their relationship! and i love the fact that justin doesnt give any shit about the haters and post pics like this, its like screw you bitches! hes soo in love with sel ;)

• Sunshinesweetheart

happy buurrrffdayyyy! I’m 17 next week! :p
    thanks and cool 1 year way from bing an adult

• Keepitreal

shut the fuck up, selena isn’t too good for justin. Shit.

• Keepitreal

AND STOP CALLING THEM BRANGELINA.

• -Jenii

lmao.. they wish..

• nobody_cares

Keepitreal said:
    AND STOP CALLING THEM BRANGELINA.
    —————–
    MTE LOL

• Keepitreal

nobody_cares said:
    Keepitreal said:
    AND STOP CALLING THEM BRANGELINA.
    —————–
    MTE LOL

Hahaha

• AcidPinkLemonade

*facepalm*

• babyselena

bahaha

• AmandaXoX

ewwwww. justin bieber is ugy and selena is pathetic. what a freaking cougar. why would you joke about having kids with a minor??????

and justin, u may want to start being nicer to your fan base considering you have a new cd on the way and your looks, as well as your talent, are rapidly declining.

Why do you keep posting on Selena posts if you don’t like her, and are just gonna keep bashing her? You seriously look like an idiot

And Justin shouldn’t have to be nicer to his fan base, his real fans, who are actually there for him will buy his album. GIRLFRIEND OR NOT

• jilti

cute

• gorgeousselena

they should get married already!
    nice icon, love it =D

• jilti

Keepitreal said:

AND STOP CALLING THEM BRANGELINA.

—————–

I agree. But Justin, himself named them so in the photo caption

• RihannaMinaj

• gorgeousselena

seriously cant get enough of how adorable and gorgeous selena looks in the pic with those cute babies! that pic is just perfect!

• gorgeousselena

if she did get pregnant she probably would be a great mom. much more stable than miley is..

for sure!

• cantbetamed1

Selena will be the new octomom…I can feel it.

• xxbehappyxx

gorgeousselena said:
    they should get married already!
    nice icon, love it =D

thanks! :D

• urluvismydrugg

Gaaaah, Selena gurl. You’re so beautiful and he’s such a douche! WHY HIM.
    Obv they’re not gonna last forever. But It’s hard for me to like her when she’s always with that kid.

• urluvismydrugg

I WANT MY ZANESSA BACK. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BRANGELINA 2.0 IN THE FUTURE.
    These two are just a bunch of posers. pshhh

It can still happen.
    Can’t believe I just called them Zanessa. I hate that word.

• Live.Love.Learn.

for sure!
    RME

• LetsJumpTheSun

@rihannaminaj
    omg your icon lol

• Takes1toKno1

“I’m just having fun” -Selena
    Justin won’t marry her, or vice versa

Let them have “fun”
    Whatever that means. Rotlf

• Takes1toKno1

Justins instagram should be called “me and my girlfriend- photo album”
    YEAH IM PRESSED, let me be. Lol
    I’m in a shitty mood rn. Blahhh

• freespeech

they are cute

• JoeHoe15

Sooo cute! But I wonder where do this pictures came from? I mean, I think those were private pictures of them..

• bitchybutsexy

Live.Love.Learn. said:

Sweety not gonna happened when they’re not having sex and their relationship are nothing but marketing PR ploy

Just remember these words from PR guru that totally described their entire “relationship” : “Whenever a couple insists on excessive PDA and statements about how manly/ womanly/ sexually active they are, you should immediately suspect that at least one of them is bearding for the other”

noticed how so many Juslena sightings whenever they have something to promote weeks ->
    “When the couple hasn’t really spent any time together in the past month or so, the one thing on which all publicists can agree is… photo ops! So you should expect several staged photo ops in the near future. There will be lots of big, fake smiles and boisterous, fake laughter and playful, fake cuddling. They’re actors, people. All of them. Actors know how to fake happiness”

• bitchybutsexy

Live.Love.Learn. said:

• JustxLeex

they’re so annoying…

• xGottaLoveOU?

okay they are annoyingggggg now. -_-

• bitchybutsexy

JoeHoe15 said:

That’s not private pics, considering how good the angle is and how HQ it is – someone is hired professional photogs for this photo ops

And looked how this words from his people insisted how real those pics are sounds like online scamming sacred words, kinda pathetic actually seeing how they insisted how real they are

People on Jelena at the park

“That’s my daughter, Saige, in the middle. I swear it’s the only picture where she’s not smiling :P My wife was at a mommy me meetup at a park in the SF Valley and the two celebs walked up to the group and hung out for about an hour. My wife said that JB and Selena were so very nice and great with the babies. I tried posting other angles of this photo but e-online filters links apparently.”

“this is a real picture.. one of the babies (the one on jb lap touching is hand)is my niece’s little sister.. the babies and mothers were at lake balboa park yesterday when justin and selena showed up and started talking pictures with them”

Yes this photo is for real. Our playgroup was at our weekly meeting and Justin and Selena came up to us and asked if they could look at the babies. They were very sweet and gracious as we passed around all the kids * took photos with them. Then Justin asked for a pic with all the babies. The kids loved it, and so did “Jelena”. They were just out for a stroll enjoying the quiet park.”

”this picture is real one of the babies is my friends kid. she was at a new mommies get together and just and selena came up to them believe it or not.”

• loganhasmyheart

I miss Zanessa :'(
    Jelena’s kind of annoying, yeah you love eachother no need to pronounce it to the world a billion times :/
    Bradangelina 2? I dont think so…remember guys Justin wants to marry young lmfao Brad and Angie aren’t married yet.

• loganhasmyheart

BecauseICan said:
    Brangelina? More like Hilary Duff and Aaron Carter. Remember that? Hahaha

OMG yes!! LOL

• Gearsarealwaysturning

so cute.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

migrate to this post 77

• BecauseICan

Brangelina? More like Hilary Duff and Aaron Carter. Remember that? Hahaha

• LetsJumpTheSun

ugh her love is just adorable even tho i dont like justin

• dancelover

Look im sorry i love both of them but if i see one more picture of them together i will go crazy i mean i dont get how they can learn to love and miss eachither if they are NEVER apart. I mean seriously if zac and vanessa didnt last i dout they will i just wish they would get it over with.

• JustinBieberWarrior

shut the fuck up, selena isn’t too good for justin. Shit.

thank u. i’m tired of ppl saying that.

• Hibz.

apparently the girl who went to a Selena M&G just to insult her and say she was using Justin, got so much hate on twitter.
    so she tried to hang herself but claims her little sister found her and now she’s in hospital. she also said she punctured her vocal chords in the process and now she’s gotta learn sign language cause she can no longer speak.

funnily enough, I don’t feel bad for her.
    nobody told her to be that rude to Selena (and I’m not even that much of a fan), and nobody told her to brag about what she did on twitter as if it was something to be proud of.

I will never understand people like that.
    and she actually had the audacity to “thank” Selena for making her lose her ability to speak, lol. -__-

• weirdo

Boooooooooooooooooooo.

• BrokenArrow

loops said:

It’s like they’re throwing hints at us about their future or something. Selena, are you pregnant with quintuplets?
    lloolll

lol

• lovemestealmeawayy

lol i see the future

• AcidPinkLemonade

@Hibz.

That’s not true. Selena didn’t have a M&G in ATL during the ceremony for Mama Jan which is when the girl said it happened.

• sophieeee

i cant imagine Bieber with children. I just picture him dropping them…. Though Selena seems like she’d be a good mom…

• Live.Love.Learn.

hehe there’s no post…just a title

• oceanUP

selena is too young to become pregnant..

• Live.Love.Learn.

mmm k, the pictures are finally up

aweeee that’s cute! they’re gonna be good parents, i can tell xD

• Live.Love.Learn.

selena is too young to become pregnant..
    she beat her mother by 3 years sooo i’d say she was doing good

• Fuckyou

What do they have babysitting job now? Where did all the baby’s come from

• xxbehappyxx

they should get married already!

• oceanUP

selena is too young to become pregnant..
    she beat her mother by 3 years sooo i’d say she was doing good

• Live.Love.Learn.

• gorgeousselena

omgosh those pics are totally adorable ;)

• loops