Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Baby Pictures

justinselenababypictures-1

In case you missed Jelena’s zoo date pictures, go HERE!

• I luv Zayn

YouCantFixMyHea… said:
    hellooooo there! hey i know this is out of the topic but did you notice that Liam and Delta are from australia? and liam is miley’s boyfriend and delta is Nick’s girlfriend??
    uuuuu

so?? LOL

• Entertainmentlove

god just go away -_-

• JelenaRocks

Awww So Cute!!!!!!!!!! LOL

• oceanUP

do you think selena will become pregnant soon?

• SuckMyAnonDick

Why are they posing with a bunch of babies? Teen mom and teen dad?

• kardashian

Justin and Selena are lonely teenagers. They live surrounded by adults and do not have or live with siblings. I think that’s why they spend so much time together.

thats actually probably true..

• kardashian

I really do not get why they do stuff like this..seriously. Now for anyone that tries to defend this shut the hell up. Normal people do not take shit loads of pictures with random babies. Asking for the insults if you ask me.

well they aren’t ‘normal’ people besides being celebrities justin has a really crazy personality even if he wasn’t famous he still wouldn’t be considered normal.
    but i do agree with you.. they actually have a few photos with random babies which is strange.. and justin knew the attention that these photos would get when he put the caption ‘brangelina 2.0 hahahahha’ on his instagram photo, they both just seem like there looking for attention.

• kayisl0vex

oceanUP said:

do you think selena will become pregnant soon?

damn. oceanup, you’re like really really stupid.

• Disco.Is.Dead

Why?

• Keepitreal

• Keepitreal

btw what the hell is dubstep? I’m on youtube and people keep making sex jokes about it.

• AmandaDS07

I love Selena! Justin not so much. I think she can do way better. Someone who is her age and way more mature.

• gorgeousselena

Sep 23, 2011 @ 01:46 am
    demidemirox said:

I usually just let it go with how annoying people can be, but god just get out of there!
    seriously, this is super annoying and TOO much!
    get a life and just shut up you idiot!

• gorgeousselena

stunning icon, love it ;D

• gorgeousselena

selena will be such a great mom! she adores babies!

• jilti

• gorgeousjustin

justin is an angel if you hate on him i will go ninja on your ass.

• JustinBieberWarrior

i like his pants.

• BrokenArrow

LisaWonders said:

where are the parents? is it cute to turn babies into accessories now..lol

lol

• LisaWonders

where are the parents? is it cute to turn babies into accessories now..lol

• abby12345

I really used to like Selena but since getting with Justin EVERYTHING she/he does now is for attention. I mean they HAD to of known the type of press these pics would bring. Just stupid.

I hate to be mean but I can’t WAIT until they breakup and then we don’t have to hear about it anymore.

• BrokenArrow

Keepitreal said:

Maybe they just like babies lol

• YouCantFixMyHeartdude

uuuuu

• YouCantFixMyHeartdude

i dont know i just realized that
    lol… hahaha
    HI!

• demidemirox

seriously, this is super annoying and TOO much!

• Pingback: My Homepage

• Pingback: live gamble

• Pingback: start a dropshipping business

• Pingback: drop shipping

• Pingback: disney world vacation packages

• Pingback: Houston

• Pingback: shemale.co.uk Transexual Dating‎ London

• Pingback: Trackback

• Pingback: Sun Max zonnestudio Solarium Amsterdam Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 78 1012 SE Amsterdam 020-330-6010 for fast tanning

• Pingback: locksmith

• Pingback: mollen carbid

• Pingback: mollen carbid

• Pingback: lol boost

• Pingback: berita harian terkini indonesia

• kayisl0vex

this couple is just too much.

• AcidPinkLemonade

I try to tolerate them but I can’t when they do stuff like this.

• bitchybutsexy

oceanUP said:
    do you think selena will become pregnant soon?

Sweety not gonna happened when they’re not having sex and their relationship are nothing but marketing PR ploy, noticed how so many Juslena sightings whenever they have something to promote weeks.

Just remember these words from PR guru that totally described their entire “relationship” :

-.Whenever a couple insists on excessive PDA and statements about how manly/ womanly/ sexually active they are, you should immediately suspect that at least one of them is bearding for the other.

-.When the couple hasn’t really spent any time together in the past month or so, the one thing on which all publicists can agree is… photo ops! So you should expect several staged photo ops in the near future. There will be lots of big, fake smiles and boisterous, fake laughter and playful, fake cuddling. They’re actors, people. All of them. Actors know how to fake happyness.

• bitchybutsexy

abby12345 said:

That’s because their relationship are nothing but marketing PR ploy, noticed how so many Juslena sightings whenever they have something to promote weeks.

-.When the couple hasn’t really spent any time together in the past month or so, the one thing on which all publicists can agree is… photo ops! So you should expect several staged photo ops in the near future. There will be lots of big, fake smiles and boisterous, fake laughter and playful, fake cuddling. They’re actors, people. All of them. Actors know how to fake happiness.

• Sillyface223

Whoa is this they’re future ? :0

• Kevi1999
  • Selena237

so lovely!<3(:

• gymnastlovee95

That’s them in like…2 years.

• sexonfire11

those babies r really cute
    now iam ready for 1000 comment about how great selena is and other 1000 comment insulting anyone who is not a fan !! from da same person lol:P

• Demiandmileylove

-eyes widen – Where did all those baby’s came from ?!

• gorgeousselena

sooooooo freakin´ adorable!

• gorgeousselena

definitely this are the most gorgeous and adorable pics of they both together!<3

• cantbetamed1

They both look awful in the zoo pics…what is with the matching shirts? And they both look really pissed off.